• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Squirrel Empire Has Come For You, Sosaria.

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
*signs*

This is what a game should be all about! Fun and Excitement!

I wanna become a Sqirrel!
Hello Sir!

We would love to have you with us in The Squirrel Empire! I have sent you an invite to the Stratics version so you can display our banner if you want, and can meet you in game on both Atlantic and Siege to add you to the official guilds as well. I will send you a PM to discuss details!

Signed,

Sir Nutsalot
Knight Commander of The Squirrel Empire.

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
You could start the Siege chapter...
As of now, I have established a Siege chapter. Any who wishes to join are welcome! Although since I'm from Atlantic I don't actually have any talismans of the fey to turn into squirrels, and I have no idea how to get them, and no gold to buy them even if I did.

The Squirrel Empire grows my bushy tailed brothers and sisters!!

Last edited:

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
The Squirrel Empire has been dispatched by my other brother Darrel. His face has been masked to keep him a viable agent.

View attachment 44700
That was Sergeant SilverSquirrel and his 4 troops. They were a scout team designed to spy on enemies and establish a forward operating base in enemy territory.

As Iron Squirrel said, Agent Darrel has been ambushed and dispatched, however we know he did not work alone. Kolka's post proved that Agent Darrel had a team of Squirrel Hunters. Your post showing the attack against Squirrel Team Six has enraged one of their members as well.

Siege Chapter:

The Lone Survivor of the attack against Squirrel Team Six has a message for your brothers team:

7ee7d2ca165497715911c0252102c4c6a7ace7619899ee899eb197c1a59bdcc6.jpg

Last edited:

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this treated like Ninja Animal Form? No Spells, no specials, just base hits and shurikens/fukiyas/potions?

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
Is this treated like Ninja Animal Form? No Spells, no specials, just base hits and shurikens/fukiyas/potions?
Yep. All the talisman does is add squirrel to the options listed when you cast ninja animal form. Need 20 Ninjitsu to turn into Squirrel, but the Haven trainer will train up to 40 for only 400 gold, so it's easy to get.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I got a squirrel story. These "internet friends" I know found this abandoned baby squirrel. So they took it to the vet and raised it up. They let it go but the other squirrels kicked it's butt several times and it always ran home. So they built it a massive cage in the basement. Shortly after they built a big cage outside and encompassed an existing tree in it. The tree was there and they sorta sealed up part of the tree in the cage and built around it. Naturally they connected the inside and outside cage with like a dog door. So now they have this indoor/outdoor massive squirrel house. Tried to keep the story short :p The pictures of it are rather impressive. FOR SALE: 3 bedroom home with squirrel condo.

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
I got a squirrel story. These "internet friends" I know found this abandoned baby squirrel. So they took it to the vet and raised it up. They let it go but the other squirrels kicked it's butt several times and it always ran home. So they built it a massive cage in the basement. Shortly after they built a big cage outside and encompassed an existing tree in it. The tree was there and they sorta sealed up part of the tree in the cage and built around it. Naturally they connected the inside and outside cage with like a dog door. So now they have this indoor/outdoor massive squirrel house. Tried to keep the story short :p The pictures of it are rather impressive. FOR SALE: 3 bedroom home with squirrel condo.
That is an amazing story, and your internet friends are true squirrel lovers!

The Squirrel Empire salutes them!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Isn't your plan to convert everybody into squirrels going to be limited by an eventual scarcity of talismans?

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
Isn't your plan to convert everybody into squirrels going to be limited by an eventual scarcity of talismans?
Nope!

The squirrel talismans come from Heritage Tokens, which I have 12 of on Atlantic (with 50+ more in vendor search daily) and I have 1 more on Siege, but can probably find a few more if needed.

That's the beauty of it, all you need is 20 Ninjitsu (which can be bought for 200 gold in Haven) and 1 Heritage Token, to become one of our bushy tailed brothers. Very easy and cheap, so anyone who wants can join the fun with only a few minutes of preparation.

Preemptive strike against the dog empire has been initiated!!

View attachment 44756

It appears the preemptive strike has put the fear of squirreldom into the Dog Empire, they now do our bidding, the scattered remnants will soon be destroyed or forced into hiding.

This video shows one of our new minions serving as a guard for our horde of Nuts.

Even the Humans have been subjugated to serve us.

Last edited:

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm...that's not a Halloween decoration. That is a member of the SNS. Squirrel Necro Squad. He has mastered the Horrific Beast spell.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
In response to the Squirrel Empire's seemingly unstoppable bid for world domination, a few brave souls have had to resort to drastic action by exploiting a little know fact: squirrels are a tamable pet. Earlier today an elite force of Holy Fist paladins managed to capture and tame the Squirrel Empire Leadership.
squir4.jpg
So far they have been able to train them to "follow me" , "stay" and even to "all stay". Still elusive however is the ability to make them "sit", "roll over" or "fetch me a beer". But we remain optimistic.
Unfortunately, there was strong resistance early on, and we had to make an example of one of them:
squir3.jpg
RIP Varingian.

Lord Trollo

Adventurer
the squirrels rallied...
upload_2016-3-16_23-16-18.jpeg

they showed courage in their battle against the canines...

but it wasn't enough...

none of the woman and children were safe...

the high squirrel, Lord Nibbles meditated...

they saught an alliance with the snakes...

for a time, the squirrels and the snakes rallied against the dogs...
upload_2016-3-16_23-23-3.jpeg

but due to alliance drama, the snakes quickly turned on them...

the squirrels had no where else to turn...
upload_2016-3-16_23-25-14.jpeg

so Lord Nibbles came up with another plan. if it wasn't going to be the snakes, they would turn to...
the cats...

the squirrels sent an ambassador to speak with the cats...
upload_2016-3-16_23-27-13.jpeg

as well as their bards to appease them...

the cat leader, High Lord Scratchy made the squirrels a deal...
upload_2016-3-16_23-31-16.jpeg

"if your finest warrior can beat one of ours, we shall form an alliance." so each of their champions were sent in...
upload_2016-3-16_23-32-33.jpeg

the duel began. there was to be no pots, pets or summons...
upload_2016-3-16_23-34-46.jpeg

the squirrels watched in horror...
upload_2016-3-16_23-36-31.jpeg

the battle raged on, and just when everyone thought it was over...
the squirrel champion had prevailed...
upload_2016-3-16_23-37-33.jpeg

the cats kept their word and peace was attained...
upload_2016-3-16_23-38-10.jpeg

the cats and the squirrels had formed a long lasting bond...
upload_2016-3-16_23-40-18.jpeg

some interbreeding did occur...
upload_2016-3-16_23-41-9.jpeg

meanwhile, the dogs had formed an alliance with the snakes. the snakes were allowed to spawn, as long as the dogs were given all the white skulls...
upload_2016-3-16_23-42-50.jpeg

it would be a tough battle ahead. the cats and squirrels began training for battle...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kolka YOU B@$T@%D! I fetch beer for no one but myself and I'm just now getting to the too many part. Which just means I'm just getting warmed up. ;) Great post! Loved it!

@Sir Nutsalot Apparently I need a REZ dude! Bring two scrolls, Dez Nuts need a rez as well.

Last edited:

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am all about an alliance with the cats (I actually have 4 of them vs. 0 squirrels). Everything on the internet eventually evolves to cat videos and pictures anyway, eh?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The guild is Atlantic based unfortunately, but maybe one day we will become powerful enough to open up a Siege recruiting station as well :)
Forget about Atlantic, just start on Siege now, no reason to waster years on Atlantic, Siege need more roleplayers who do not fear to PvP.

See invatation in my signatur

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The squirrel talismans come from Heritage Tokens, which I have 12 of on Atlantic (with 50+ more in vendor search daily) and I have 1 more on Siege, but can probably find a few more if needed.
Ask on Atlantic, some may have an old Holiday box on Siege with them and be willing to trade for something on Atlantic.
Price for them are 750-1 mill on Siege, there may be some willing to sell on Siege too.

Sir Nutsalot

Adventurer
I have heard the chitter of the Squirrels. I come to you in the age of great need. The age of sword. The age of spear, I have come to bring to you the ways of old. I am Ratatoskr!
I have sent you an invitation to The Stratics Squirrel Empire my Nordic bushy tailed brother!!

We can meet in game as well if you wish! :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
We are the rustling in the trees
We are the chitters in the distance
We are the thieves who take your nuts.

We are....

The Squirrel Empire. Now Recruiting in a tree near Yew.

Signed,

Sir Nutsalot
Knight Commander of the Squirrel Empire.

*you hear chitters of approval coming from outside your home and look out the window*

We are Legion.

View attachment 44602
Here's those FB folks that rescued a baby squirrel and raised it. Built it a squirrel condo and all. They probably have every squirrel pic you could ever dream of. Squirrel Drozd aka Squirrely D