• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

G

To late dear I already had him
, he was one of my NEWbs who lived with me. I think I still have some of his dirty laundry.

W

Wolf pack

ok heres me....

that one was a month or two ago gotta take a more recent one....

V

Virgil Tempest

My dreads will be clipped off soon (just giving my girlfriend one last chance to veto the cutting) and then I will probably post a new picture.

I

imported_Daan Mor

You need to stamp 'O RLY??' on that pic somewhere Rumpy, for sure.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You need to stamp 'O RLY??' on that pic somewhere Rumpy, for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its such a smug look, sa'll I know.

S

Sir Ha-ward

You look better in this pic than in any of your previous ones, you looked like a douc** in the others , in this one you look alot more confident and well groomed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You look better in this pic than in any of your previous ones, you looked like a douc** in the others , in this one you look alot more confident and well groomed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much.

F

Faith Soulforge

Been a while since I've posted a pic so I figured I'd update...

Edit: I should mention I'm not the current Faith Soulforge, but I'm the Former Hera of J-D.
Currently Playing Shrike, one of these days I'll create a new account, until then I'll leave you all confused.

1st is myself and the best thing in my life, my daughter [roughly year old pic].

Second is my daughter at christmas, I just love this pic.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Been a while since I've posted a pic so I figured I'd update...

1st is myself and the best thing in my life, my daughter [roughly year old pic].

Second is my daughter at christmas, I just love this pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

You grew hair!! Still in the stroller I see..

Nah J/K..

All jokes aside, cute kid..

G

Meh !!! I am a few days behind at looking up here for new pictures. I seen ye name finally tonite thinking YAY grandbaby pictures FINALLY....hrmmmm

^^^^^ HE looks to way too tall &amp; too old, to be ye grandson ! ^^^^^^

MEH *taps footie ** ima STILL, still waiting** for them pictures of ye cute lil grandbaby updated, Sloan !

meh *mutters*

S

Sloan

lol.... I'll get some new ones soon... been kinda hectic with grandbaby #2 on the way!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Meh !!! I am a few days behind at looking up here for new pictures. I seen ye name finally tonite thinking YAY grandbaby pictures FINALLY....hrmmmm

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, I thought the same thing QZ...then when I saw the pics, I thought, Coldsteel instead of baby cuteness?? What a rip-off!

-Skylark

G

She's a doll. Although she is giving that *Skylark look* in her first picture, she saying...

"the lining on my chair will nowt do, it doth not match my outfit daddy" ....... haha

*couldn't resist*

G

He's gonna be a heartbreaker with those long eyelashes when he's 16 !

Just don't buy him a hockey stick yet !

I seen this lady with 2 hyper lil boys bashing their new hockey sticks all over the arena. They were very toddlerish yet in ages, and she bought em hockey sticks at the game for soveneirs...and she was holding newbie baby girl...hubby and I looked at each other like........lil lady twas just not thinking. WHACK !

**shudders at the concept of lil hyper active boys getting hockey sticks too prematurely in their preschool lives...** hehe

Hera - Siege

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Spider-man pillow ftw!!!!!!!!eleventy-one!

Kids are so cute when they're sleeping and I have to agree with Skylark, those cheekies in the 3rd pic are charminly squeezable!

G

Wow... blast from the past. You still lurking or playing?

Anywho... here are some updated pics of our UO family.

Here is our 2006 Christmas Pic.

Here is the new baby, Daniel. He is 8 months now.

<font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font> <font color="purple"> </font>

I

imported_Daan Mor

Cape Verde, off the atlantic coast of Africa, tis nice for sure.

Oya

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is a picture of me, you might have seen me on Siege as either Kiannah or Nosh'nakh.
These are my babies.

N

Nagash

<blockquote><hr>

You do realize...
Your Babies...
Arnt Human o_O

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats gonna be a shock.

G

Uhh ohh GoodGuy post a picture.

Im the one in the darker blue shirt, this was in san diego at a wedding this weekend, with two of my many cousins.

G

SOrry my hot cousins isnt for sale. She too important to me for bringing in her hot friends to the party!

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Eeek, what's up with the pissed off creature in the middle. It looks like angry Bilbo when he sees the ring on Frodo. Is that a little person, a child, an imp? He looks so menacing..almost evile. Creeepy. Lol.

G

Went to Santa Barbara this week to visit my cousin for his 21st. It was a blast anybody been to the medical weed clubs in SB, its like walking into a starbucks but instead of coffee its sweet delicious marijuana. Here are just a few pics im the guy in the tan shirt/sweatshirt in most of them

I

imported_mathias

tip of the hat to you mate cause yer ratio of hot chicks per picture is way above average... league leader this year it seems....

T

Thelonious

Well - hope us newcomers can join in the fun

Feel free to spot chicks in this photo - I know none of em

A

Asarren

<blockquote><hr>

hi...
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG ITS TOM GREEN!