• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

I

International Pimpin

wow czarina never thought you would be a candy flippin raver chick ;)

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something about the easter bunny being out in the middle of a field makes him much more creepy.

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Patty you and Enigma have certainly been blessed with a cute daughter!

Rico don't let sky throw you off with a baby picture, I have met her irl, and she is not only pretty, but extremely intelligent as well.

Safe Journies
Riz

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are some updated pics. These are from Easter 2006.
Sheesh.. update. And, when am I invited to dinner? I'm only a train ride away now and even Miss Tea has invited me over. *taps foot*

I deserve an opportunity to corrupt Enigma dammit! Even Sissy almost let me sit at the same dinner table with Khamul before I had to bug out of that truck stop called Missouri! XD

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@spider- good thing you quoted me bc it made me realize I typed 2006. Those pictures are from 2008! I didn't realize you were on the east coast. Shoot me an ICQ sometime.

E

Elmer Fudd

Papp Didnt figure you for a handle bar guy, but never the less, still looking good bruda,:thumbup1:

Da Fudd

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would go awol if they stuck me with a ***** desk job.
Damn I thought for a minute a TNT was actually going to post a rl pic... I don't think they have one member who has posted there rl pic :(