• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

G

By Demand of the public, here's a sticky "real life picture thread".

If you wish to show people what you look like, first register and post at Http://www.sexy-geek.com [/shameless plug] then you can post it here. That way you have a good visual of the person that just looted you, killed you, you killed, or blew into bajillion pieces.

After 30 days the forum software won't allow you to edit your own post, so if you change your mind about all this after that, PM AN ADMINISTRATOR (not a moderator, they can't edit post) and they can remove it.

Post only pictures. If you folks want to talk about how you folks look do it elsewhere, as I have seen threads like this turn into 1 picture per page of post.

With that said...that's it I think.

And no, you don't get to see me. It's part of the Witness Protection Program agreement.

K

kyrie_m

Umm, Joe, where's your picture, huh?? Don't make me bust out a drunk/butt crack pic....

I changed my pic over at sexygeek, figured I'd change it here too :p:

For variety, here's one from a year or two ago, with a friend at a bar celebrating mardi gras (even though we're in california) I'm on the right.:

Darkholme

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already posted myself in the Atlantic forum, but since Siege is my newfound home, here you go... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

The unedited version of ...
<----- That one...

Not that great a picture, and from a few years ago... though I havent changed at all since then... I'm still a dork. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, just take a look at SexyGeek and you'll find CJs picture there... heehee. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

A

arturo1

Me up close and freaky like hehe /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Okay - here's the one I had posted in the first RL pic thread here too... /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

Gara-LOD

By popular demand the PK Gara with a peace sign at christmas party this year
(did not found one with my kids will take one this weekend)

·

···Sanford...

A pic of me and my true love.../php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

L

Lady Vixen

Sorry I could not register at the site above as I am block at work. Seems the word sexy hit the sensor and it block it.

AKA Tionne of Siege.

G

I only have this old one for now, but I will try to get a newer one in the weekend.

G

Here's the old knight Py Lethius, burned out at 3 am after playing UO all night :p

G

this is me staring into the web cam not knowing whether it would work...but it did and you are all blessed to see my purty face again......and uhh....my pointy ears...are hidden...yes...hidden...

M

mith_LS

(If you really think this is me, I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.)

·

···Sanford...

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread wouldn't be complete without tha Mastahs!/php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

G

Someone is threatening to post a picture of my backside that was seen when I was drunk in San Fran if I didn't post a picture. Therefor, by means of extortion I give you this picture. It aint much, but it fulfills the threat.

S

Sloan

hehehe...those who know me already know what i look like /php-bin/shared/images/icons/laugh.gif

S

Shadow_Seer

If I could ever figure how to upload a friggen pic I would post one. Ok..thx again Sloan for hosting.

Me and Mrs. Seer

K

kyrie_m

Ooh, I love your avatar...The Wish You Were Here album over..I used to have a large poster of that when I was in my teens :p

Nothing funner than a man on fire.....

T

taintedmaster55

Might as well...

This is the man behind Malchir & Korick. Pic was taken when I was 20 (7 years ago.), think I have some more in some boxes somewhere...but I usually dont keep pics of myself heh.

G

Gara-LOD

What a sorry red neck like yourself need to pay to have a nice woman like that /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

OWNED ZIZNAK!

N

Nulectoral

i model, and Richard Clayderman wasnt at the shoot and i vouched to be his Double for this picture.

S

Shadow_Seer

I had to shave my mullet for the wedding. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

Oh, and she only pays me $250 a week.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Here's a new one, looks like crap but it's my poser-biker pic. Took it last night while visiting my cousin. His bike, not mine = /

OMG! Tigs is givin me the crazyeye!
Make him stop!

R

_Revelation_

Yup this is me, Sorry for the close up it the only thing I have on my comp, about two years old.

Later

G

Dude! Make him invest in a li'l Mother's polish! Stuff goes a long way and it'll make that hog look purdy instead of ratty! :p

G

Oh and btw...

Me late last summer in Tahoe :p

Yes they're the same copshades I had in the original MYUO RL pic thread :p

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

Yes they're the same copshades I had in the original MYUO RL pic thread :p

<hr></blockquote>

Strange, those glasses look just like the glasses that RacerX was wearing in his pic..you know, the guy that challenged Stellerex to a chess tournament on LS and lost? :p

*Coughs*

Anyhow, I now realize what an awesome photographer I am :p

L

LizzyT

i tried to do that but it didn't work...says my pic is inactive

T

the slayur

*EDIT* Fine, so bravenet doesn't work, I've resorted to paying for hypermart now :&lt; (hey well, I guess it's only £2-something a month) so hopefully the pictures will work now!

Okies, I lost my free hosting at hypermart (so I lost my pics on the other picture thread :&lt;) buuuuuuut I've just today had someone kindly help me with finding a new one, www.bravenet.com for anyone who needs the space :&gt; Soooo with that, I took this one as of about 5 minutes ago

This is one I took with my lovely new camera I got for Christmas, taken on Christmas Day, I kinda like it cuz it's all... like... arty and stuff lol (had to flip the pic tho, I took it upside down!)

And someone was nice enough to say on the other picture thread that I shouldn't hide the right side of my face - honestly, it's not because I have a complex or anything! I just wanted my hair to look a bit like the lead singer's in Funeral For A Friend :&gt; (best band in the world btw if you didn't know ;&gt;). I do have another side of my face, here you see it with the lead singer of The Used, Bert, (I'm just showing off, this is an oldish pic) when I saw them play a good while back... couldn't believe it was him at first, he was so nice!!!

I feel like I've got to add that I was a bit apprehensive about posting pics after seeing the other ladies here lol, bit the bullet though, threads like this are fun, not like 99% of the other ones which, to be fair, are crapola.

G

Here we go again.... I can't tell you what it has done to my ego to have an entire thread go poof only after placing my family photo up..... Thanks a lot CrazyJo....:(

My husband is Sir Keegan and Scarlett O'Hara, My 9 year old son is Nightmare (he gets reward time on UO), and me. In a couple more years I am sure the whole family will have charectors. So watch out for the "next generation" of UO players. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Now, lets see what happens to this thread.... Will it become deleted or something...perhaps lose it stickiness? Better not for I will have a potent Flame Strike waiting for a certain moderator to come out of Stealth mode. *sweet smile*

T

that one guy

Alrighty, this first pic is far from my best, but I thought it was a cute pic. The girl is my ex (we're still really good friends)

This next one is when I was possibly going to get deployed to Iraq. We were staying in these barracks for a week so we tried to be funny and keep our minds off of the possible deployment. I am doing a little Mentos type pose thing.

oh yeah, and I'm Cpt Obvious of FVO, so if you see me around feel free to say hi and put something good in your pack for me to borrow.

·

···Sanford...

heheh...

You have that , "Where have I seen that guy before look".
OH [censored]!!!!
I just realized that your name is "that one guy".
Cpt.. Obvious... freaky.
Do you get that a lot from people? That you look oftly familiar?
If so... Was it this that lead you to create those names?
It just hit me like an epiphany. It didn't correlate in my mind at first that your names...

Or possibly you created that reality in my mind through subconsciously implanting the idea that you are "that one guy".

Fascinating...

T

that one guy

Heh, I never really thought about it like that. Yeah when I was younger I would always have people come up to me and say "hey, are you ____'s brother?" with a different name given each time. I'm also pretty shy around people I don't know so I tend to just blend in and that's why I thought of "that one guy", I'm always that one guy in the back of the room that nobody knows his name. As far as Cpt Obvious, my brother actually made that char when I let him play my account. I thought it was a pretty cool name, and it has a PBD so even if I didn't like it I'm stuck with it now.

J

JonathonBlade

I'm too damn famous, cuz whoever knowsme on stratics, knows me in game............well [censored].

J

JonathonBlade

Wow, that comment has very little (even though some) relevance to the previous comments............God bless alcohol.