• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

G

Rumpy...you know it is OK to smile sometimes or at least to let your expression relax enough that you don't look like you just put an Altoids Mango Sour in your mouth.

I like the haircut.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Smiling is overrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is also underrated by some.

@Feyre: use vowels

Srsly

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

My grandson is a Year Old Today!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

When do we get to see the mandatory baby-attacking-the-cake pics?!?

-Skylark

S

Sloan

hahaha that's tomorrow... we are having a big cook out with all the family and possibly even a clown.

It's a great park to have parties... they have pony rides, a train ride that goes around the lake, and two seater pedal boats to go out into the lake.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The collar looks like it's two notches too loose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its loose cause the back of my neck is sunburnt from work. But Its only a one notch collar with a tightner on it.

G

I think wulf meant that you should tighten the collar to restrict the flow of oxygen thus killing you

T

Ton80

got to say that pics reminds me of a mix between John Goodman and Mr. slave from South Park...

G

<blockquote><hr>

When do we get to see the mandatory baby-attacking-the-cake pics?!?
-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean like these?

Tyler

Andrew

G

LOL...yes that is exactly what I meant! Look at all those curls!!

Andrew seems less...inhibited.

Thanks for sharing.

*taps foot*

Still waiting on Sloan's grandbaby's first cake pwning pics.

-Skylark

G

GonthraX

What I do, aside from cars and UO.
Our boat on the lake.

Lil Spinnaker action.

Same day, other boats in the regatta.

Me on a sunfish

Teh big boat

G

Nice sailboat!
I have always had a desire to sail around the world someday.
I have a 22' sailboat (South Coast) but its just sitting in my yard on its trailer with some tarps over it.

Oh! And if you ever get a chance, go to the Annapolis Sailboat Show in Annapolis MD. Its an awesome show. They hold it in mid-October.

G

GonthraX

<blockquote><hr>

Oh! And if you ever get a chance, go to the Annapolis Sailboat Show in Annapolis MD. Its an awesome show. They hold it in mid-October.

[/ QUOTE ]

My parents actually went this year, quite a show they said.

G

This is the view you see when you go boating in my area (my sister Kiera Willow took these pictures while boating when she came down to visit us this summer).
These horses are cooling off in the Atlantic Ocean.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BABY PICS!!

First Birthday. That was as messy as she got.

Here is a cuter pic of her from the birthday party. I just wish I had taken the bib off of her but she was a drooling machine that day!!

Halloween. MOOOOO!

M

Mandolin

OMG Patty.. when you called her "little pickaxe" it was cute.. but she's a freaking clone! Looks just like her mommy!! Love the cow outfit.. you must tell us how she chose a cow for her halloween costume!

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I chose the cow costume for her bc she has always seemed to love cows. In the Baby Einstein video series there many animal puppets and she always laughs at the cow. I bought her a couple of cow stuffed animals that "moo" and she loves them too. Then I found that costume and I had to buy it.

And yes, she totally gets her looks from mommy....THANK GOODNESS!!!
(just kidding, E!)

G

Yep Yep!
I got pictures of the engine bay btw. Also picking up some new/used interior the weekend. Still need to get ahold of the guy with the seats and such.

L

Lajila

<blockquote><hr>

i hate people with long hair and goatees

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you have a bad relationship with one in the past?

I

imported_CountLovE

<blockquote><hr>

My grandson is a Year Old Today!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like a waka.

:p

S

Sir Ha-ward

Which one are you Magnolia? Or maybe your like a Siamese twin and your both?
Hehe j/k

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Which one are you Magnolia? Or maybe your like a Siamese twin and your both?
Hehe j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

I was so excited that i figured out how to post an image, even though very poorly, that I completely over looked telling you all who we are. : )

I am the one that looks like my sig that Rasz did for me a couple of years ago when I was VmP vampiress--the one with the mass of wild natural curlie hair.. The long straight hair is Julie my oldest and best friend since kindergarden. This is a picture of us, a couple of UO players, before Siege.. Julie is the original Jack Ofalltrade on Siege and when she died of breast cancer, I came to Siege and finish developing him and started my career here, meeting many great and not so great people. : ) BUT, Siege is the only shard for excitement and that is what I play for.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

I am the one that looks like my sig that Rasz did for me a couple of years ago when I was VmP vampiress--the one with the mass of wild natural curlie hair..

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe in your sig that looks like your "O" face