• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ranger of the Abyss quest

Ender76

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
roughly how big are the nodes? been running all over the place, can't find it. just wondering if i need to slow down and be more precise in my movements, thanks

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK so is it 1 chance to win per account or player?

And is there a time frame for geting the reward chest acces on GL fixed...

If you accept the housing plot it will condem your old house? yes or No?

So doing it multypal times , will be for rewards only?..

Looks like a cool quest set up for the housing..

My hat goes of to you guys on this one....

Nice job!

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well, I have found a way to screw up the quest. I reported back to Dexter with my quest items instead of Theodore. I got the lamp but I couldn't get the next part of the quest from Theodore. And now I have to wait a full day to get another silver sapling seed...

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
you do have the lantern equipped (just checking) ?
he would not talk to me this AM and that was the reason!
Yes, I tried it with the lantern equipped and on and off, and it didn't work. I think the problem is something I've bug reported and paged about before. I have a quest from the Candle of Love quest chain in my quest log, and I can't delete it, and it is interfering with other quests. I've paged again about it, we'll see what happens.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ok well good luck then IF I think of something else I will post here

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Im lost - who is Theodore?
Simon's and alvin's brother
Lol Sorry couldn't help it

not sure but maybe its the names of the quest givers on siege ? on ls its Geoffrey for stage 2 human quest

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
roughly how big are the nodes? been running all over the place, can't find it. just wondering if i need to slow down and be more precise in my movements, thanks
My rough guess is at least 5x5.

Just a rough guess though.

It is definitely not a single tile.

-Galen's player

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order for the Guardian Wisp to spawn, you have to have the quest.
Once you loot an orb, you cannot get another one.

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order for the Guardian Wisp to spawn, you have to have the quest.
Once you loot an orb, you cannot get another one.
You can get another, just can't while you have an Orb on you. So go back and put it away or bag of sending it to your bank.

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a good way of completing the quest with characters who are not so powerful, farm the items with a powerful character, then pass on the items to the less powerful characters.

V

Voodoo990

Has anyone figured out what "new spot everyday" means? When they change the location, is it at server up? EST? My server just did the daily restart and the location is still the same.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How big are the plots?

How many Lockdowns do they have?

These are important questions.

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

TheGhostRaider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know how to enter the abyss, Was wondering if the Dark Wips are the one by the Silver tree or the one on the Fel champ spam. I have been kill the dark wips and haven't see any guardian yet.

M

Mairut

So how many times can you do part 2 a day? As many as you want?

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh* for some reason I have Theodore on the brain. I meant Geoffrey or whatever the name is of that guy you are supposed to talk to. I did try talking to the right person... :)
did u double click him? (hes the guy standing not sitting)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is Wednesdays spot for Humans:

You get 2 crystals for a human, and 2 crystals for a garg, so 4 chances a day if you have both
You only get 1 a day for Human/Garg, So 2 chances. The reason you could do two yesterday was because you were doing Mondays and Tuesdays.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Gargoyle day 3 node:
http://i41.***********/o90fgo.jpg
Across the lava from Stygian Dragon lair entrance.

D

Der Rock

can someone pls give a dumb garg a hint :)
where do i find the cyclopes treasures ?

thx :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a sparkle teleporter from the cliff above. Nearest entrance to Lost Lands is from Marble Island. If you've no rune to there run from Delucia. Route is (using Felucca landmarks) from Del head North, past undead city, past Damwin Thicket, past 'marble and north of Marble entrance.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i found it ,but my garg imbuing smith will never win this fight :)....human character dont get the item from the chest :(
You can leave your gargoyal near the chest and have another character, Who can fight, open the chest, Your gargoyal will still get a flaming bud aslong as he has the quest.

gortman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the human/elf quest, are the guardian wisps super tough? I've never been to the wisp dungeon before and never fought a dark wisp, so I'm in the dark on this. Just wondering if it's worth trying on any of my characters. The best one I have is a sampire in the mid-90s for skills.

T

Trevelyan

I thought it was once per char. Thats up to 7 times per shard per account. Why do you think you can do it more than once?

Aroma

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes how big is this house we will compete for, and will it be grandfathered to our acnt? Or do we have ta move to this location?? I will admit least this is more fair than the castle giveaway ya had years back. Stupid black listed email service..

Lord Chaos

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the human/elf quest, are the guardian wisps super tough? I've never been to the wisp dungeon before and never fought a dark wisp, so I'm in the dark on this. Just wondering if it's worth trying on any of my characters. The best one I have is a sampire in the mid-90s for skills.
The dark wisp guardians are not super tough, but the spawn around them can be if you get spell ganked.

I

Invalid

I thought it was once per char. Thats up to 7 times per shard per account. Why do you think you can do it more than once?
I think it's people that did it for the first time yesterday don't realize one of the spots is from Monday. So if yesterday was your first day doing it, you could do it twice on the same character, once for each spot released so far.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry if there's a post saying this (which there probably is, and more than one, that I just somehow missed when I scanned the thread).

I'm sure most others already knew this, but for others like me who were confused...It appears to be one planting allowed, per character, per Virtue area (whatever they're called...I forget...Node? Leyline? Something).

I had screwed it up badly and thought it meant that you could repeat every area, and get the new area to boot, once per day per character.

Sorry to anyone I misled.

-Galen's player