• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warlord III

Wow...still the same rubbish here as there was 2+ years ago, u guys sure your not just using copy/paste and just changing names and guilds?

Have to admit to a few laughs tho...3T siding with OPK (or whateva guild they are now) was a good one...they posted here admitting to been the biggest raciest people out...and still u love them...no honour at all!!

As to Pet and him admitting to using "bugs" and hacks...nothing new there, we knew it all along, I really liked the one where they used hacks to increase bank balances...I thought u guys were the best whos insurance kills kept all your char bank balances overflowing...
There has and prob always will be "bugs" and hacks in UO, but people who use them to help in pvp are down right low, and then they come here claming to be the best...wake up guys, and remember its just a game...u know something u play for fun, no need to cheat, just try your best and play by the rules.
Its easy to tell when people are using crap like speedhack...even if they have it set low most of the time, but when 1 min they are the same speed as you, then the next min flying off your screen (hi Rons) its a pretty big sign they are cheating and just cant hack the thought of getting killed, I remember old OPK never used to pvp straight after a patch...wonder why.
Im sure they will post here saying how crap I was...but I know I never cheated, so I dont really care, they are just after some attention of any sort (think it has something to do with the lack of love from their mother :( ) maybe one day they will grow up and get over it...doubt it tho.

Its good to see UO still has some life to it, and I hope it does for many of years to come, but EA really need to find a way to stop the cheats as it will destroy UO even more than it has already :(

Oh, nearly forgot...I used to talk to a few mods from here abit...1 let it slip that Pet used to hit the "call a mod" button on nearly all my posts...poor boy, hope he got over it.

P.S Hello to everyone :)

wooopsss .. morrigan !! you still alive tho , haha good to see that !!!
3T arnt siding to any guild.We Pvp and get more action in Fel !!

X

Xgirl

haha morrigan, hows yr kids? they healthy grow like rons? by what u said rons lack of mother's love? hahaha, it really make me laugh , cant imagine this sentence comes from a 7-11 gaming woman stick with her chair

by complainting ppl speedhacking, u losers better improve yr skills & guts, in asian shard, nearly everyone speedhacking <- increase yr computer performance

We kill speedhacker easily, speedhack really means nothing when you have the skill to kill, for oceania losers... increase yr guts is the 1st proirity ...cheers tons of cowards

Status
Not open for further replies.