• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xgirl

who is xgirl? who cares? elwood & thenow lor LOL

My post must hurts u too hard hehe, never reply to my points but keep tracking me out for trolling, the cowards who hv no ball to accept a 8v4 fight have no capacity to know who is xgirl.

No Balls No Talk

E

Elwood

Elwood, the flag bug hasn't worked in about 4 years. We all use to use it on TC when they were guard hugging - just like your vermin guild. They use to cry when we did it because they never wanted a 1vs1, simply gank.
Regardless of why you did it it's still cheating in pvp. Remember a few posts back when you said that you don't cheat, well you've just contradicted yourself and shown us that you are a liar (not that we didn't already know you were anyway)

There are NO FLAG BUGS NOW YOU STUPID TRAM.
I guess if there were you would know, right?

However if a red flagged on you, you die, but you damage him with a strangle or bleed, or explode or something when your dead, then you WILL TURN GREY! This is obviously due to the fact that when you die the flag counter resets. Not really an exploit, however it does occur on rare occasions and you get a nice res kill in gz.
No No, i'm talking about going grey in gz when I have just turned up to fight even before I have flagged on anyone. Explain that?
...nevermind, it doesn't really matter anyway

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your even dumber than I thought Elwood.

Explanation: you auto que heal onto us (because your panicing and don't realise that you have a que target still on us, lolololol crappy unobservant newb). You do it countless times, sometimes we guard whack you (if we think you will bolt off before we can kill you) or we will simply all kill you. I can't beleive you haven't realised when you do that, lol. See all you simpletons instantly conclude its a "hack", when really there is a perefectly logical and SIMPLE reason to why you go grey (often i might add).

Example: you have been cowering in and out of guardzone on your blue, you bolt into gz spamming mini heal with 3 of us chasing you. One of your mini spams ques onto us. WHAM YOUR GREY. We all know your an idiot and have no idea what you did because your a simpleton who can only focus on 1 task at a time, i.e focusing on pressing mini heal macro until full life. We all EXP FS, Dead! Then you come on here crying hacks because you cannot analyse the situation and realise your mistake.

Any other hacks you want to make up you crappy lieing newb?

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also Elwood you have no idea about TC and there old tactics. They use to sit in guard zone and flag to ONE person only. This was usually the weakest red player at BMG. They would RARELY ever leave the guardzone, unless a few of us were whacked, and always made sure they had more numbers before doing so. Utterly disgraceful. They deserved what they got. It was so funny to see the cowardly blues effectively be a "red" player because they could be attacked at any point in time. Wishes/Khan were actually the ones who used it the most, funny how they are in your guild. Infact I think it was Khan who found it out, lol.

You can try and "pin" us for all these nonsense hacks etc but really we are using nothing. Speedhacking is the most common, and its used widley in PP/3t, infact Held, Dain, and Warlord were using it yesterday vs me and my bro.

It was those 3 + venus (so 4) vs my dexer and my bros mage. We owned them, but it was pathetic they were speeding. Although Venus did not use speeder. Its so bloody obvious when people use it - skip skip zoom. Venus was the only one who was smooth and consistent without skipping, so congrats for not stooping to your guildmates level.

E

Elwood

all you need to do is get mic's, get on vent and communicate, xheal/cure/help each other out! ffs. it's not hard. i just think half of you are scared to go on vent and actually 'talk' to each other... otherwise you may aswell give up on team fighting if you are just going to talk via game mechanics in pvp.
The most frustrating thing about ToC is the fact that more than half of the guild don't/won't use vent. I don't know the reasons why, maybe some are not confident with their english to use it, others may not have the best pcs and find that their system struggles when using vent while playing UO, maybe there are other reasons I don't know but it does affect our ability to co ordinate and that really does my head in at times...

ps. Get off the suzie wongs chili you f**k !!!

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all you need to do is get mic's, get on vent and communicate, xheal/cure/help each other out! ffs. it's not hard. i just think half of you are scared to go on vent and actually 'talk' to each other... otherwise you may aswell give up on team fighting if you are just going to talk via game mechanics in pvp.
That is the smartest thing I have ever read on stratics.

TC never used vent (to my knowledge), they relied on UOAM and --PANIC PANIC PANIC OH **** IM BEING CHASED PANIC PANIC PANIC button. KoV used vent (to my knowledge) but I couldn't imagine them ever calling targets like we do. The reason why the "core" group of OPK used to dominate so, so hard was that we would communicate extremely well, we generally didn't go in with a "plan" like I know most other guilds do (unless you count as go in, kill x first then listen for targets)... we NEVER split up in a group fight to go kill off some ***** dismount archer unless instructed.

The reason why people like Sneaky/Robin/Dragod etc etc were never rated highly in the eyes of Myself/Rons/Drac/Cookie was because they lacked something extremely important in PvP, ESPECIALLY in group fights and that is (excluding the "skill" aspect atm):

A. Leadership. They never called targets. Nobody stood up when we weren't around. They would run into a fight and all do separate things. When you're low on HP and nobody is healing you don't say AFTER you have died "IM DEAD WHERE WERE MY HEALS" if you haven't said "Guys they are targeting me, heal".
B. Observance. I can't stress to you guys how important this is, if you see and have the ability to register what 30 people on your screen are casting at once, while keeping an eye on health bars, then you are going to be a good pvper.
C. Listening. If someone calls a target and you don't follow that... then you deserve to be shot in the face for being such a ******, you cost your team a hell of a lot by ignoring instructions.

That is the LOL principle. It's something which cannot be taught and it's something which separates brilliant pvpers to pvpers who can time spells properly. Probably something which most of you won't understand.

The flag bug no longer exists... however their is one ****ing annoying one out still (i think) with pets.

S

Septimus

Septimus is little timmy / living dead girl. He lives in Cloncurry and like's ice cream and long walks on Sunday.

The real question is who is xgirl?
Nevermind... Who cares.
About the 1st half is right, not really keen on icecream and I work on sunday, so no long walks.

S

Septimus

Keep making excuses sep. If I am as harmless as a teddy bear then you should have no problem beating me on either character then right? You had plenty of opportunity to duel me the other night but you didn't want to, only you would know the reason why...
OK explain to me what my excuse was, because as far as Im concerned, I didnt make one, if I had of said "I can't duel you because I have to do something else", thats an excuse/reason. I just asked which you wanna duel. Yeah I didnt bother duelling you, didnt feel I had anything to prove by it and everytime I walked out it was just a gank that I was walking out to.

E

Elwood

OK explain to me what my excuse was, because as far as Im concerned, I didnt make one, if I had of said "I can't duel you because I have to do something else", thats an excuse/reason. I just asked which you wanna duel. Yeah I didnt bother duelling you, didnt feel I had anything to prove by it and everytime I walked out it was just a gank that I was walking out to.
A gank from who? There was you and held and me and amos.

E

Elwood

C. Listening. If someone calls a target and you don't follow that... then you deserve to be shot in the face for being such a ******, you cost your team a hell of a lot by ignoring instructions.
hahah YES DRILL SEARGENT!

W

Warlord III

Also Elwood you have no idea about TC and there old tactics. They use to sit in guard zone and flag to ONE person only. This was usually the weakest red player at BMG. They would RARELY ever leave the guardzone, unless a few of us were whacked, and always made sure they had more numbers before doing so. Utterly disgraceful. They deserved what they got. It was so funny to see the cowardly blues effectively be a "red" player because they could be attacked at any point in time. Wishes/Khan were actually the ones who used it the most, funny how they are in your guild. Infact I think it was Khan who found it out, lol.

You can try and "pin" us for all these nonsense hacks etc but really we are using nothing. Speedhacking is the most common, and its used widley in PP/3t, infact Held, Dain, and Warlord were using it yesterday vs me and my bro.

It was those 3 + venus (so 4) vs my dexer and my bros mage. We owned them, but it was pathetic they were speeding. Although Venus did not use speeder. Its so bloody obvious when people use it - skip skip zoom. Venus was the only one who was smooth and consistent without skipping, so congrats for not stooping to your guildmates level.

I "Speedhack" ^^ But you got me @@

W

Warlord III

Rons .. remember what you did to me today !!! No honor at all @@
Have fun for pvping ^^

T

TC WORSHIPPER

Rons .. remember what you did to me today !!! No honor at all @@
Have fun for pvping ^^

Bunch of losers flock together ! LOL !!!

Rons , Warlord and the rest of his minions cant pvp at all !

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A

Amathist of PoC

Had a funny interaction with a pvper today....in tram I may add. HAIRY walks up to me and starts with the "Captain Newbie" and "Trammie" and spouting on about how I probably kill monsters all day for spring tickets *rolls eyes*......it struck me as ironic that such a HARD CORE pvper would be in tram doing the hand in for items to decorate his house, when there was a whole big bad world of fel for him to play in.

He then went on to swear and carry on in a totally inappropriate manner so I hope something was done about that. But my advice to pvpers who think its funny to come to tram and trash talk....actually look at how ridiculous you look for doing it. If fel was such a wonderful place full of hard core action and adventure and so much excitement that it was better then tram ......people would be there and you would not have to come to tram to smack talk us for your daily entertainment...you just look desperate.

A

Amathist of PoC

Coming from a person in another thread on this forum, that's talking about dress up's.

I guess simple things amuse simple minds.

Cheers
Shane
*chuckles* the difference being that role playing actually takes skill and finesse this mindless trolling and smack talking people in game does not. Role playing is not something I push onto other people or desperately travel to other facets to target people. If only you and your kind could say the same.

As for the simple minds comment...what exactly do you think you look like defending lame people like HAIRY was today. Only defense I can think of for you is that HAIRY is actually you ....but thats not exactly a defense is it, its just pitiful.

GO PVP and stop trying to take your unused energy out in smack talk and insults your above the age of 5.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*chuckles* the difference being that role playing actually takes skill and finesse this mindless trolling and smack talking people in game does not. Role playing is not something I push onto other people or desperately travel to other facets to target people. If only you and your kind could say the same.
You don't roleplay at all, all you do is say "Arr" and "matey". If you really roleplayed you would be a real pirate and go slaughter everyone and loot them. The funny thing is, I am better than you at roleplaying and you dedicate your entire life to it.

Had a funny interaction with a pvper today....in tram I may add. HAIRY walks up to me and starts with the "Captain Newbie" and "Trammie" and spouting on about how I probably kill monsters all day for spring tickets *rolls eyes*......it struck me as ironic that such a HARD CORE pvper would be in tram doing the hand in for items to decorate his house, when there was a whole big bad world of fel for him to play in.

He then went on to swear and carry on in a totally inappropriate manner so I hope something was done about that. But my advice to pvpers who think its funny to come to tram and trash talk....actually look at how ridiculous you look for doing it. If fel was such a wonderful place full of hard core action and adventure and so much excitement that it was better then tram ......people would be there and you would not have to come to tram to smack talk us for your daily entertainment...you just look desperate.
Obviously whatever they did worked then, Captain Trammie..

U

UOPODCASTING.COM

...defending lame people like HAIRY was today...
Nope, not defending anyone, just laughing at grown adults talking about playing dress up's in a virtual world.

At the least the PvPers are competing at something that resembles some type of sport.

Dress up's in a virtual world and talking about being nekkid and going to a dress up made me laugh at the simple things that amuse some of the more simple people like yourself.

As Pet said, you don't role play, I have never heard of a pirate going to a fancy dress party unless it was to loot and pillage the inhabitants.

Maybe if you role played a group of fairies you might have an argument.

Anyway, seeing as you don't like PvP and you don't like it when the PvPers distrupt your threads, why don't you just f**k off to the other 95% percent of this forum that you can play in and leave the remaining 5% for the PvPers (namely this thread).

Have a nice day ladies.
Shane

A

Amathist of PoC

You both have no idea what your talking about, did you not read that I do not push role play on others - that means I do not role play with those who do not themselves roleplay. Unlike the pvpers who carry there smack talk and insults with them like some slimey banner to be proud of.

As for the pirate comments you really have no idea what our guild is about or why the pirate is in our name at all - or even our guild history so you comments on what we should and shoud not do is irelevent.

As for the taunts of Hairy working, your again wrong I simply found it amusing that this was what pvp was reduced to yet you act with an air of supiriorality, and act like children desperate to have someone play with them.

You carry on like this here and in game yet stand back and wonder why "PVP is dead" why no one wishes to go to fel and participate, and why people openly laugh at your offers of protection.

As for saying I do not pvp your wrong I do from time to time just not with your kind, I also had a faction character untill yesterday. As for disrupting your thread, if all it took was me stating what someone did then you have issues and perhaps need a thicker skin.

As for telling me where to go in your so lovely manner - umm NO, you are not a moderator and I have just as much right to comment on pvp as you do. As this was an aspect of pvp and its community I was involved in, even if not by my choice. If you do not want me to come here and comment on it then don't come and interact with me...pretty simple really I can not comment on what is not thrust upon me.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pod well done. You have said exactly what I thought: Grown adults playing fancy dress up on a virtual world is just pathetic. I won't go into it anymore as any normal person can easily determine that for themselves.

Amathist, someone called you a "trammie"... Why do you care? you have serious self esteem issues if you can't handle a simple non threatning word over a virtual game. I guess thats why you play UO: To have a powertrip and make yourself feel worthy in an online environment because IRL has been so cruel to you in so many aspects. I was the person who called you a tram, I then laughed beyond belief when you were proud that your mother and husband/friends all play uo - hence fancy dress up on a saturday night. THATS NOT NORMAL, did you expect me not to laugh? LOL. I now assume you met your husband on UO (low).

I assume you were harrassed as a child and the memories still haunt you. "TRAMMIE" far out, who cares.....Instead you come crying here acting like we care. You need to grow up and actually learn to deal with simple situations. However as Shane said: Simple things amuse simple minds, i guess a simple person would have difficulties to even understand what im talking about.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You carry on like this here and in game yet stand back and wonder why "PVP is dead" why no one wishes to go to fel and participate, and why people openly laugh at your offers of protection.

As for saying I do not pvp your wrong I do from time to time just not with your kind, I also had a faction character untill yesterday. As for disrupting your thread, if all it took was me stating what someone did then you have issues and perhaps need a thicker skin.
so we need 'thicker skin', yet you newbs don't pvp because we 'carry on'.... right newb....

A

Amathist of PoC

Pod well done. You have said exactly what I thought: Grown adults playing fancy dress up on a virtual world is just pathetic. I won't go into it anymore as any normal person can easily determine that for themselves.

Amathist, someone called you a "trammie"... Why do you care? you have serious self esteem issues if you can't handle a simple non threatning word over a virtual game. I guess thats why you play UO: To have a powertrip and make yourself feel worthy in an online environment because IRL has been so cruel to you in so many aspects. I was the person who called you a tram, I then laughed beyond belief when you were proud that your mother and husband/friends all play uo - hence fancy dress up on a saturday night. THATS NOT NORMAL, did you expect me not to laugh? LOL. I now assume you met your husband on UO (low).

I assume you were harrassed as a child and the memories still haunt you. "TRAMMIE" far out, who cares.....Instead you come crying here acting like we care. You need to grow up and actually learn to deal with simple situations. However as Shane said: Simple things amuse simple minds, i guess a simple person would have difficulties to even understand what im talking about.

LOL and you would be lame enough to think for even a second that someone calling me TRAMMIE would upset me.....are you serious??? My post had nothing to do with the trammie comments or the taunting,it was the swearing and the fact that the looser had come all the way to tram for his entertainment and had the hide to try and sling at me when he was the desperate one.

You have all stated before over and over again that "smack talking" is a part of fel and pvp, the whole point of my post is that your all that desperate for pvp and attention that you have to bring it to tram and think you are some how superior to those you try and taunt.

And then you complain when the trammies you taunt come into you pvp thread...its simple DON'T COME AND INTERACT WITH US IN YOUR LOW MANNER and we will leave you well enough alone as we want nothing to do with you in the first place, your kind just tries to force it on people.

As for the comments about my mother playing - it was only mentioned to you as you where a lame jack off trying to spread rumor through my guild, your statements along the lines of me hiring you to rip off or harm members of my guild in her presence was an attempt to cause drama...I just pointed out how pointless your act was as it was my mother you where speaking to.

Do I enjoy playing with my mother my husband and my friends - yep and its fantastic that we have a hobby in common. Is it the focus of our life like you asume...hardly when you saw me in game it had been like the 4th time I had logged in this month.

Did I meet my husband in uo NO sorry to burst your indulgent imagination I did not...we just enjoy doing things together. And no I was not harassed as a child but I was brought up with a social conscious so I actually treat people with respect, unlike yourselves.

oh and no have not played wow or named my child after any ingame creature beast or person........*rolls eyes*

and just so we are totally clear I am laughing my arse off right now because your petty little taunts and insults do not work except to prove even further what jack arses you are...its really simple don't drag your crappy play style into my playing enjoyment and I wont bother you on the forums with it...leave me alone I leave you and your little thread alone.

if you that desperate for attention and pvp why do you not just fight each other or try another shard or gees another game if uo is not working for you.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And then you complain when the trammies you taunt come into you pvp thread...its simple DON'T COME AND INTERACT WITH US IN YOUR LOW MANNER and we will leave you well enough alone as we want nothing to do with you in the first place, your kind just tries to force it on people.
Stop saying "we". You speak for yourself only and maybe Jahira/Katlene.

and just so we are totally clear I am laughing my arse off right now because your petty little taunts and insults do not work except to prove even further what jack arses you are
You just wrote like a 2000 word essay... I think they're working, tram.

its really simple don't drag your crappy play style into my playing enjoyment and I wont bother you on the forums with it...leave me alone I leave you and your little thread alone.
Wow, we must have really hit a nerve... you are actually trying to reason with us? I suppose your getting desperate.

For anyone who can't be bothered reading Amafists wall of text here is a basic summary:

A

Amathist of PoC

oh factoid the hemorrhoid your such a little pimple....see I can come up with pet names too. I just have more intelligence then to actually try and use them in every argument as some superior sign of my intelligence.

And you are the guys that must be desperate and must be cheesed off with me pointing it out because it has taken how many of you too reply to me and defend such actions???

And I say WE with every confidence as I know I am not the only one you offend or annoy with your behavior I just do not need my buddies to back me up. So don't try and troll katlene and jahira into it, because it has nothing to do with them. Oh and just so you know 1 person and another becomes a WE so even if I was talking of Jahira and Katlene it would be WE.

Not to mention another lame brain by the name of "point and click" or some such dribble visited my mothers castle for the only purpose of smack talking her he walked in and was welcomed just like anyone else and even offered help and reply in such a juvenile and just un necessary way of "I don't need no F*&kin help from no trammie" - totally charming and just goes to show how desperate you guys are for pvp you come to tram to smack talk and antagonize people, are the battles in fel that dull?

Your behaving like children who like to call names and use big nasty swear words to get attention...truly sad.

As I said before you want me to leave your PVP thread and not comment on the state of PVP then don't come and flame, smack talk and insult me or my guild members and I will leave you alone because you do not interest me except when you are trying to interfere with my play style and enjoyment..and even then I just feel sorry for you and mostly laugh at the lameness of it.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh factoid the hemorrhoid your such a little pimple....see I can come up with pet names too. I just have more intelligence then to actually try and use them in every argument as some superior sign of my intelligence.

And you are the guys that must be desperate and must be cheesed off with me pointing it out because it has taken how many of you too reply to me and defend such actions???

And I say WE with every confidence as I know I am not the only one you offend or annoy with your behavior I just do not need my buddies to back me up. So don't try and troll katlene and jahira into it, because it has nothing to do with them. Oh and just so you know 1 person and another becomes a WE so even if I was talking of Jahira and Katlene it would be WE.

Not to mention another lame brain by the name of "point and click" or some such dribble visited my mothers castle for the only purpose of smack talking her he walked in and was welcomed just like anyone else and even offered help and reply in such a juvenile and just un necessary way of "I don't need no F*&kin help from no trammie" - totally charming and just goes to show how desperate you guys are for pvp you come to tram to smack talk and antagonize people, are the battles in fel that dull?

Your behaving like children who like to call names and use big nasty swear words to get attention...truly sad.

As I said before you want me to leave your PVP thread and not comment on the state of PVP then don't come and flame, smack talk and insult me or my guild members and I will leave you alone because you do not interest me except when you are trying to interfere with my play style and enjoyment..and even then I just feel sorry for you and mostly laugh at the lameness of it.

E

Elwood

Amathist and co you get what you deserve for coming here and posting some sob story about getting **** talked in fel. The mindless "trolling and smack talking" you speak of is part of fel and part of pvping - it has been like that since, well, forever I guess. I'm sure you all know I don't see eye to eye with the rons on many issues but I have to agree with them, pet, shane and basically everyone else when I say that if you don't like it then stay in tram and get the f**k out of the pvp thread.

A

Amathist of PoC

Amathist and co you get what you deserve for coming here and posting some sob story about getting **** talked in fel. The mindless "trolling and smack talking" you speak of is part of fel and part of pvping - it has been like that since, well, forever I guess. I'm sure you all know I don't see eye to eye with the rons on many issues but I have to agree with them, pet, shane and basically everyone else when I say that if you don't like it then stay in tram and get the f**k out of the pvp thread.
HELLO LOOSER read the posts again he came to TRAM, I was no where in fel he came up to me in tram at brit doing the hand ins for spring clean...and the other moron went to my mothers castle ALSO in TRAM.

So since you can not even get the basic facts right guess where I am storing your opinion.

It was also not a sob story and my only reason for posting in this thread is because it showed how desperate you pvpers where for action...and as I said and will say again if you want me out of the PVP thread keep your petty juvinile behaviour to yourselves and do not come to tram to make arses of yourself just to get attention because SMACK TALKING is not part of Tram life.

N

nushpapa

LOOSER? lol least he isn't the one planning parties in a game lol. Have a party in real life like normal people. As Athenewins says RP are ****** Players.

I wonder when Uo dies.. will there be 3-4 suicides in australia the next day... i'll look out for that.

A

Amathist of PoC

LOOSER? lol least he isn't the one planning parties in a game lol. Have a party in real life like normal people. As Athenewins says RP are ****** Players.

I wonder when Uo dies.. will there be 3-4 suicides in australia the next day... i'll look out for that.
And only your narrow juvenile mind would assume it is the be all and end all of peoples lives...it is a HOBBY, just like any other.

It would be like me saying PvPers pvp 24/7 and have no other interest or interaction and if it ever ends they are going to go on a world rampage and pk everyone they encounter....

get a grip and at least have common sense when replying to someone.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

hahahhahahahhahahaha

Athenewins is my ****ing hero btw.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And only your narrow juvenile mind would assume it is the be all and end all of peoples lives...it is a HOBBY, just like any other.

It would be like me saying PvPers pvp 24/7 and have no other interest or interaction and if it ever ends they are going to go on a world rampage and pk everyone they encounter....

get a grip and at least have common sense when replying to someone.
Amathist see most of the pvpers have outside lives, except a few trammie/pvpers in KoV. Its obvious all you trammies don't (PoC, EOB etc). Why else would you have fancy dress parties and rp parties all weekend? I mean seriously look at yourselves, that is NOT NORMAL. So i think Nush is right to say a few peoples lives will be ended and they will kill themselves. They will no longer have any social interactions with anything except there hand, lol. As much as everyone hates me here, they still share a lot of the same points as me. FANCY DRESS OR ANY UO PARTY FOR THAT MATTER IS NOT NORMAL - SUPER GEEK/NO LIFE.

A

Amathist of PoC

Amathist see most of the pvpers have outside lives, except a few trammie/pvpers in KoV. Its obvious all you trammies don't (PoC, EOB etc). Why else would you have fancy dress parties and rp parties all weekend? I mean seriously look at yourselves, that is NOT NORMAL. So i think Nush is right to say a few peoples lives will be ended and they will kill themselves. They will no longer have any social interactions with anything except there hand, lol. As much as everyone hates me here, they still share a lot of the same points as me. FANCY DRESS OR ANY UO PARTY FOR THAT MATTER IS NOT NORMAL - SUPER GEEK/NO LIFE.

And little children with nothing better to do then to harass people and try to cause grief would be the experts on what it is to have a life....I think not.

Did it occur to you that it was merely one day of the week not a whole week or a whole month or a whole year and that there are many other days for for having a life...the event is merely part of a hobby in no way is it anyone's life focus or drive.

Its also kind of ironic that you would complain about such events give draconious won a prize in the last one and petrify was all bruised and bitter about being banned from it.....yeah but we have no life it just seems so sad that you would all so desperately want to be a part of it.

And just because I do not have all my buddies posting sheer dribble to back me up...does not mean that people do not agree with me it just means I do not need the pats on the back or the **** in my pocket to feel better.

Go PVP or actually take Jahira up on her peerless challenge....it is truly sad that your only source of entertainment seems to be indulging in trammie activities like hand ins, coming to tram to smack talk and posting on these forums.

Poor you for having such a boring player style....oh and yes again I typed more then you but that is probably because I can actually type.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyway, seeing as you don't like PvP and you don't like it when the PvPers distrupt your threads, why don't you just f**k off to the other 95% percent of this forum that you can play in and leave the remaining 5% for the PvPers (namely this thread).

Have a nice day ladies.
Shane
If they stayed in 'thier' threds, then we'd stay in 'ours'.

I will have a nice day. Thanks :thumbsup:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. FANCY DRESS OR ANY UO PARTY FOR THAT MATTER IS NOT NORMAL - SUPER GEEK/NO LIFE.
You know i dont have any problems with people who pvp as a whole, but i find it ironic that you say we have no life, and yet you spend more time in here trying to encourage people to stay away from pvp then to join in.

Why dont you go do some tax returns?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I always found when i am insulting someone, its best to spell correctly. Trying to call someone a loser, but saying their a looser...

riiiiight [/sarcasim]

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awh mi gud. All da boies R bein so meen to me tuday. Plees bee nise 2 me, eye has a week sckin. :sad3::sad3::sad3:

A

Amathist of PoC

Awh mi gud. All da boies R bein so meen to me tuday. Plees bee nise 2 me, eye has a week sckin. :sad3::sad3::sad3:
LOL don't take it too hard, its there way for covering for not having an actual argument for there behaviour....either that or secretly they like you isn't that what little boys do - tease the girl pull her pony tail and all.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Their
*sapphire

Im curious. Are you commenting on how shes spelt Saphire in her chars names? If so, you musn't be aware that you can spell a name however you want. A name cannot have incorrect spelling. Its how you choose it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.