• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amathist of PoC

Im curious. Are you commenting on how shes spelt Saphire in her chars names? If so, you musn't be aware that you can spell a name however you want. A name cannot have incorrect spelling. Its how you choose it to be.
not to mention he went straight over the obvious one AMATHIST is not spelt that way either AMETHYST is the correct way.

But again its just useless dribble because they do not want to defend there behaviour or cant and do not want to accept your peerless challenge..why cause they are ALL TALK...they dont pvp any more they just TALK.

They come to tram and TALK and they come to the forums and TALK but they can't be doing to much actual playing with all this TALK.

N

nushpapa

HELLO LOOSER read the posts again he came to TRAM, I was no where in fel he came up to me in tram at brit doing the hand ins for spring clean...and the other moron went to my mothers castle ALSO in TRAM.

So since you can not even get the basic facts right guess where I am storing your opinion.

It was also not a sob story and my only reason for posting in this thread is because it showed how desperate you pvpers where for action...and as I said and will say again if you want me out of the PVP thread keep your petty juvinile behaviour to yourselves and do not come to tram to make arses of yourself just to get attention because SMACK TALKING is not part of Tram life.
Originally Posted by nushpapa
LOOSER? lol least he isn't the one planning parties in a game lol. Have a party in real life like normal people. As Athenewins says RP are ****** Players.

I wonder when Uo dies.. will there be 3-4 suicides in australia the next day... i'll look out for that.

I was just attempting to spell like amastryst.. or watever the name is.

And why would they accept the peerless challenge when have the pvpers can actually peerless better then the trammies? As dain mentioned u can solo every peerless.. a 2nd person is helpful but it is doable 1 vs 1.

I dunno how long it takes you to type something but i dun think talking on a forum takes up much time... maybe 3 minutes a day?... well the days people actually do read them

K

Katlene

~blah blah blah~Why else would you have fancy dress parties and rp parties all weekend? I mean seriously look at yourselves, that is NOT NORMAL. ~blah blah blah~ FANCY DRESS OR ANY UO PARTY FOR THAT MATTER IS NOT NORMAL - SUPER GEEK/NO LIFE.
Petrify & draconious went to last years DRESS UP hallowean ball...
Drac actually won the costume contest.
:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:

A

Amathist of PoC

And why would they accept the peerless challenge when have the pvpers can actually peerless better then the trammies?
Apart from your post sounding like a lot of double dutch.....I can not tell you "WHEN HAVE" the pvpers peerless better then the trammies because they will not accept the challenge, they came on saying they could do it solo we just asked them to back up the claim for contribution to the time peerless event......but as yet all we have had since is mindless dribble and backflips.

And given the only demonstrations of their pvp skills of late is alot of forum and tram smack talking, I doubt the skills all the way around as other wise they would be PVPING would they not?

Basically there is alot of HOT AIR in this thread but nothing to actually back up the claims or to demonstrate the superior life they claim to have.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah im over it. They just wanna sit and dribble like the slack jawed yokels they are...

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I send naked pictures of myself over the internet to try and pick up on UO. Who am I?

E

Elwood

Petrify & draconious went to last years DRESS UP hallowean ball...
Drac actually won the costume contest.
:loser::loser::loser::loser::loser:
...and sadly you cannot see that they did it to take the p*ss, do you honestly think they give a f**k about halloween online??? LOL

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...and sadly you cannot see that they did it to take the p*ss, do you honestly think they give a f**k about halloween online??? LOL
Drac won because he was wearing orange (what he always wears) and i said hes a pumpkin... I got ejected at the start for swearing.

A

Amathist of PoC

yeah they totally didn't care that is why when Petals was evicted for his foul mouth, he carried on like a little kid he renamed animals trying to insult people, he sent icq's asking why and to let him back in and he came to the forums complaining about his treatment.

but yeah all that effort proves so much how he didn't care.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whats also interessting that they seem to have run outa pvp things to say. Perhaps the Dress Up Ball is the only exciting thing happening in their lives atm? :sleep2:

P

Paradox_

Or, maybe, we have lives and dont drop everything to check a GAMES FORUMS every 5 seconds and retort to 3 beasts who lack the collective intelligence of something i flush down the toilet.

For people who claim to 'hate pvp and hate the smacktalk' or whatever it is you people whine and complain about, you're spending a lot of time in this thread doing exactly that.

So I speak for everyone when i say take your fat hypocritical arses and GET THE FU CK OUT.

A

Amathist of PoC

Go report it like you do to EVERY single post ever made by a pvper outside the pvp thread.
If they didn't act in a way that could be reported no one would report them would they....but no seriously blaming someone else for your behavior is defiantly the way to go *rolls eyes*

Truly pathetic you attack people on the forums and in game insult them flame them and expect them to IGNORE it because you feel you have a right to treat them that way...and of course you view it as there down fall not yours.

grow up and take some responsibility for your actions at least. Defend them all you want but at least own up to the fact that your the cause of conflict with your behavior, don't blame it on those who do not wish to put up with it.

And the arguement that the behaviour is part of pvp and fel life just does not hold water because you behave that way in Tram and on the forums both of outside of fel and pvp.

M

Mr Plod

So I speak for everyone when i say take your.........
No you don't speak for everyone you only speak for yourself, and after seeing what you've written I'd be embrassed to even addmit that.

I don't see what the problem with non pvpers coming in here commenting. It's a free world isn't it?
Maybe the knuckle head twins and their pets can't handle it. If thats the case then cool more of it.

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, Its funny this thread never changes lol...
I have no issues with The Rons Or Pet... I am one of the few people that find them funny and 75%+ of the stuff they say is base on a truth.
Why is that people that don't PVP come onto this and spin bull****.... If you dont like the crap talk stay out of Fel.. you're going to get crap talk from ToC when they have 10 vs 3... and from the rons's period... so why complain...

Has anyone seen ash lately... or is he really wishes in disguise...

A

Amathist of PoC

LOL, Its funny this thread never changes lol...
I have no issues with The Rons Or Pet... I am one of the few people that find them funny and 75%+ of the stuff they say is base on a truth.
Why is that people that don't PVP come onto this and spin bull****.... If you dont like the crap talk stay out of Fel.. you're going to get crap talk from ToC when they have 10 vs 3... and from the rons's period... so why complain...

Has anyone seen ash lately... or is he really wishes in disguise...

ok go back and read the thread....THE REASONS FOR MY POST IN THIS THREAD IS BECAUSE OF ACTIONS OF PVPERS IN TRAM....I WAS NOT IN FEL.

So get over that lame argument already because it just does not hold any relevance.

And as I have said repeatedly if they had not of come to tram and dragged us into there little pvp ways I would not be in this thread. And since you all keep saying over and over and over that smack talking and insults are part of fel life and pvp you then there for agree with me.

He had no reason to come up to me and smack talk and then insult and swear at myself and my mother - and then to then later have some other idiot travel to her castle to do it all again...screams not only are they desperate for attention but that pvp on this shard is just sad because it is obviously not entertaining the lame brains if they are having to come to tram and force there player style on us.

As for there arguments and comments being 75% based on Truth are you serious they dribble so much junk its about the only thing funny about them. And when issues a challenged that they claimed they could do so easy...they backed out and all of a sudden couldnt put there money where there mouth was..........LAME.

P

Paradox_

No you don't speak for everyone you only speak for yourself, and after seeing what you've written I'd be embrassed to even addmit that.

I don't see what the problem with non pvpers coming in here commenting. It's a free world isn't it?
Maybe the knuckle head twins and their pets can't handle it. If thats the case then cool more of it.
Ah, but we arent allowed to go out of the PvP thread and comment without getting INSTANT REPORTED?

You trammies might want to look up hypocrite in the dictionary.

And I speak for everyone with an ounce of intelligence. Clearly you have none. Go kill some more mongbats and G T F O.

A

Amathist of PoC

Ah, but we arent allowed to go out of the PvP thread and comment without getting INSTANT REPORTED?

You trammies might want to look up hypocrite in the dictionary.

And I speak for everyone with an ounce of intelligence. Clearly you have none. Go kill some more mongbats and G T F O.
If you did not flame attack insult belittle and break roc when posting no one could report you its that simple you only have yourself to blame so go cry me a river.

Just as if you did not come to tram and trash talk flame attack and insult you could not be paged on...its called being adult enough to follow the rules that you agree to when you sign up or pay your monthly fee to play.

lol.

Paradox is probably one of the smartest people I've ever played a game with. What he said is how 99.99% of the real people feel.
That does not inspire confidence given how you both behave..if that is a sign of intelligence I would hate to think how intelligent society would be. And 99.99% is a rather high figure to be trying to quote there are you sure your not possibly exaggerating just a little lol.

I guess that depends on what constitutes someone BEING REAL? I am just curious because it seems such an absurd thing to say.

P

Paradox_

You're insulting me by being alive.

Can I report you to a moderator?

A

Amathist of PoC

You're insulting me by being alive.

Can I report you to a moderator?
Point in case what a lame retort and a pathetic attempt at flaming...its sad that when you have no argument and can not possibly defend you actions all the griefers and juveniles of the pvp world resort to petty name calling and seriously lame remarks like this.

I am glad my life, beliefs and opinions offend you and insults you perhaps then I am doing some good.

now that you have posted that comment is that your dose of PVP for the day??

P

Paradox_

Ah yes but your pal Mr Plod retorts in a similar manner above and yet no comment about his pathetic attempt at flaming?

Keep digging your hole.

You moan and complain and whinge all the time yet you do exactly what you profess to hate - you attack us by calling us 'griefers and juveniles' yet we call you 'morons and newbies' and you get offended?

You are so hypocritical and thin skinned its unbelievable.

I now know why you play uo as much as you do and solely in trammel - because reality isnt as rosy or spring clean or lovey-dovey as you would like it to be so you and your handful of 'friends' live out your wannabe utopia in a game - and then try and tell everyone else that the way we play is wrong and that we are rude and all that rubbish when thats the reality of life.

As I said, you're a hypocrite, and its people like you who ruin society.

And yes, your stupidity insults me. I guess the world needs stupid people to do all the jobs smart people dont have time to do. They just shouldn't talk.

A

Amathist of PoC

Firstly who said Mr Plod was my friend? I do not even know him except for his name on the forums. Why did I not comment on his post - because it had nothing to do with me.

And I have never gotten offended by the term newbie or trammie heck I call myself that all the time...I get offended at the personal attacks and needless swearing. So I am neither hypocritical or thinned skin you just assume to much and make a moron out of yourself.

And how would you know how much I play lol I am lucky to get an hour a day in game you can ask any of my guild members how often they see me actually in game. And I do not only play in tram you just assume that to be so.

And again you move on to trying to construct personal insults about a life and about me which are all pure fiction....thus my issue with you and your kind.

And if the reality of your life is that people swear needlessly at each other and insult people they do not know and act like they are superior to you then that says something about your life and reality not mine.

I am more then happy with my friends my family and my life and feel lucky that I can say so with complete sincerity.

And I find it quite ironic that you throw around the word STUPIDITY as I am sure others find it amusing also....you come on here and act all high and mighty but your attempts at insults and arguments just show how truly mighty you are not.

Have you concidered taking Jahira up on her offer of a timed peerless..oh gods of pvp that can do it in 10min or less??? PROVE IT.

You complain about the trammies posting in your thread yet we have spoken more about PVP and the community of it then any of the pvpers all you have done is shot insults and tell us to get out...is pvp really that dull for you these days? I pitty you if it is.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I find it quite ironic that you throw around the word STUPIDITY as I am sure others find it amusing also....you come on here and act all high and mighty but your attempts at insults and arguments just show how truly mighty you are not.
lol.

That was the biggest failure of a sentence I've ever read in my life. I would be willing to bet a large amount of money (probably more than what your worth) that Paradox would have nearly double your IQ.

And if the reality of your life is that people swear needlessly at each other and insult people they do not know and act like they are superior to you then that says something about your life and reality not mine.
Ever been out? Because if you had, you would know that this is exactly how people behave in real life. See an ugly person on the street? You'd tell your friend "Man what an ugly slapper". Your friend annoys you? You'd tell them to "**** off".

That is needless swearing and insulting people you don't know. Every person (who goes outside) would do it every day. Unless you are priest or Buddhist monk then I think you would do it too and you are a downright liar if you say you don't.

A

Amathist of PoC

lol.
Ever been out? Because if you had, you would know that this is exactly how people behave in real life. See an ugly person on the street? You'd tell your friend "Man what an ugly slapper". Your friend annoys you? You'd tell them to "**** off".

That is needless swearing and insulting people you don't know. Every person (who goes outside) would do it every day. Unless you are priest or Buddhist monk then I think you would do it too and you are a downright liar if you say you don't.
This says way more about you and your friends then it does me. And whether you think I am a liar or not I do not behave this way neither do my friends its called being respectful and courteous to not only those you do not know but those you do.

*note* This is my last post to anything you and a few others have to say....you all fail to read anything that is written and you continue to carry on in your disrespectful, repulsive manner so it is pointless...hopefully one day karma will find you.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just as if you did not come to tram and trash talk flame attack and insult you could not be paged on...its called being adult enough to follow the rules that you agree to when you sign up or pay your monthly fee to play.
Just on this, the UO RoC is the same in both Fel and Tram, it's not like Fel is exempt from the rules, so simply staying in Fel and breaking the rules is not such a great idea. The ability to PvP has nothing to do with/no impact on the RoC/ToS, because of course you can PvP in Tram also through guilds.

Breaking the rules is breaking the rules, no matter what facet you are in.

T

thenow

lol.

I have to say that this quote demostrates the whole mentality of certain ppl in the world. And pet it may suprise you but this is the minority in any society. Seriously as I've said before if this is an individuals belief system then they have phychological misfortunes[whether from environment or dna or both].
IT IS NOT NORMAL BEHAVIOUR!!
And if it is normal for your environment , a person should really found a new way of life.
Also on a football field it may be accepted to call some one a loser who kicks like my grandma[even then some ppl feel trash talking just demostartes ones lack of confidence in their own abilities and need to try to put the other player off] but it is not accepted to say that they are a &^%*ing *racial slur* who should go and commit suicide. Ppl have ended up been banned from the game and/or ended up in the court system.

E

Elwood

This says way more about you and your friends then it does me. And whether you think I am a liar or not I do not behave this way neither do my friends its called being respectful and courteous to not only those you do not know but those you do.
I will comment on this one in more detail tonight when I finish work...

*note* This is my last post to anything you and a few others have to say....
Good, that is all we have been asking, simply don't post here anymore and you will not be targeted.

you all fail to read anything that is written and you continue to carry on in your disrespectful, repulsive manner so it is pointless...
And it's only taken you how long to figure this out?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yeah i go out all the time and think 'you ugly slapper' and i tell my friends to **** off all the time. Maybe thats why i have no friends any more? /sarcasim

Truely this says more about you then anyone else could ever do. :loser:

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats because you live under a rock like Amathist and Katlene. Hence you seek "online attention" from fellow lonlies.

Ever considered that most NORMAL people would see Amathists, Katlene (walrus), or your mug and think "what an ugly FAT monster"? I know I would, and have even posted my opinions on this very forum (your only social interaction besides UO). Its perfectly natural or HUMAN to think someone is ugly and laugh at their misfortunes. Also any normal guy will swear at his mates, it MEANS NOTHING, its a normal figure of speech. Problem is most of the people here are net geeks living under rocks and have little to no idea what Gen Y is like today. As Paradox said they use UO to make there little perfect world and ignore what happens IRL. The computer doesn't judge them being overweight, dumb and lonley. HOWEVER I WILL!!!

M

MysteryGal

Wow...still the same rubbish here as there was 2+ years ago, u guys sure your not just using copy/paste and just changing names and guilds?

Have to admit to a few laughs tho...3T siding with OPK (or whateva guild they are now) was a good one...they posted here admitting to been the biggest raciest people out...and still u love them...no honour at all!!

As to Pet and him admitting to using "bugs" and hacks...nothing new there, we knew it all along, I really liked the one where they used hacks to increase bank balances...I thought u guys were the best whos insurance kills kept all your char bank balances overflowing...
There has and prob always will be "bugs" and hacks in UO, but people who use them to help in pvp are down right low, and then they come here claming to be the best...wake up guys, and remember its just a game...u know something u play for fun, no need to cheat, just try your best and play by the rules.
Its easy to tell when people are using crap like speedhack...even if they have it set low most of the time, but when 1 min they are the same speed as you, then the next min flying off your screen (hi Rons) its a pretty big sign they are cheating and just cant hack the thought of getting killed, I remember old OPK never used to pvp straight after a patch...wonder why.
Im sure they will post here saying how crap I was...but I know I never cheated, so I dont really care, they are just after some attention of any sort (think it has something to do with the lack of love from their mother :( ) maybe one day they will grow up and get over it...doubt it tho.

Its good to see UO still has some life to it, and I hope it does for many of years to come, but EA really need to find a way to stop the cheats as it will destroy UO even more than it has already :(

Oh, nearly forgot...I used to talk to a few mods from here abit...1 let it slip that Pet used to hit the "call a mod" button on nearly all my posts...poor boy, hope he got over it.

P.S Hello to everyone :)

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Morrigan one day we all hope for your families sake that you grow up and take care of them. You have been addicted to video games to long, and its obvious your going to waste another 10 years of your childrens life on WOW.

You claiming we cheat Morri simply imples what we have been saying: We are the best. Yes, I agree its bloody easy to tell if someone is speedhacking, however there are only a few people on Oceania who use it. Ash and Wist 24/7, and Dain, Warlord, and Held use it on occasions. Other than that no one uses it. I've only ever seen Usher use it once or twice towards the end when he quit.

I here 3t complaining AMOS etc use it. Thats complete bs, hes just fast like me and knows how to run. When someone actually "skips" tiles then you know they are hacking. Why do you think pet and drac used it and admitted it? It was to show all you simpletons we arn't speedhacking. I never consider some idiot simpleton complaining I cast "extra spells or flamestrikes on the run" as a legitimate person. My lastest favourite hack that the 3 Rons were acused of was by Wishes. "bs 3fc", "i have recorded this battle and waiting on GM, they deal with you, 3fc fker". This was after 3 SSO destroyed around 11 ToC last week at my castle over and over (we had 1 death the whole time which was me to a dismount gank). Utter cattle slaughter. They all left with the exception of wishes in GZ waiting on his GM with his recorded video, lol. Bloody morons, you really think we are casting at 3fc on our mages?

See these people are UTTER MORONS, they obviously panic and can't think straight when being attacked or ganked. FYI no ToC SSO, or OMG dregs speedhack.

So Morrigan what are all these cheats we use? Im interested, it makes me laugh what crap a simpleton can derive.

M

MysteryGal

Great input Sneaky...dont think wow is down.

Ron...Iv got no idea what hacks you are using now, havnt played or talked to anyone playing uo in about 2 years, but I do know you did use speedhack, I know your guildies used more back when I was playing but as I dont go looking for hacks...no idea what they were called.
Pet and Drac were speeding really bad at one stage, and I know enough about speedhacks to know u can have it set really fast or just abit faster ( the speed can be changed instant), my guess is they turned it up alot to help cover your tracks once you guys used it to much, Ron...I seen u out run Ash a few times.
What was that sig Dal used to have...guess he would be abit ashamed of it now that Pet let the cat out of the bag.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have to admit to a few laughs tho...3T siding with OPK (or whateva guild they are now) was a good one...they posted here admitting to been the biggest raciest people out...and still u love them...no honour at all!!
actually 3t side with ToC (kov) 10x more than us. Those 2 guilds actually res/heal each other while on their blues in gz. 3t used to kill toc with us before we'd turn on each other (mind u ToC would have > numbers still), now since we killed them once a champ died, they are exclusive with ToC on blues.

As to Pet and him admitting to using "bugs" and hacks...nothing new there, we knew it all along, I really liked the one where they used hacks to increase bank balances...I thought u guys were the best whos insurance kills kept all your char bank balances overflowing...
increase bank balances? WTF hah. Yes i heard pet was trying a bunch of bugs trying to dupe - this was when he formed his own guild and my bro and I were no longer playing. Trust me our bank balances have always been booming from the insurance of you gz abusers.

wake up guys, and remember its just a game...u know something u play for fun
yes, i agree 'wake up' morrigan, you used to play UO at 3am just so u could spawn free of risk, then deprive yourself with 3 hours sleep, and repeat this process. I hate to think the hours u put into WOW.

Its easy to tell when people are using crap like speedhack
i agree, don't get confused with speedhack and u getting owned.

...even if they have it set low most of the time, but when 1 min they are the same speed as you, then the next min flying off your screen (hi Rons) its a pretty big sign they are cheating and just cant hack the thought of getting killed, I remember old OPK never used to pvp straight after a patch...wonder why.
never used to pvp after a patch? dear god, the ONLY reason why we wouldn't be pvping is BECAUSE U WERE SITTING AT LUNA until 3 am, whereby TC would 'wake up' and spawn all night.

If we couldn't stand the thought of getting killed, then why did we play on reds to pvp? If we hated death that much, we'd sit in gz on blues like u guys did 24/7.

As for pet and drac speedhacking, yes they did for 1 week? They told u when they used it and when they stopped to prove to u we didn't speed. You'd think after this incident they'd realise that we wern't, but no... They still made up ridiculous dilusions: "at one stage drac and pet were using it really bad - they must of turned it up" - seriously morri....

Im sure they will post here saying how crap I was...but I know I never cheated, so I dont really care, they are just after some attention of any sort (think it has something to do with the lack of love from their mother :( ) maybe one day they will grow up and get over it...doubt it tho.
i'm sure you're kids aren't loved nearly as much as your lv 80 wow rogue.

Stop being lame, and just admit u got owned morrigan. You guys, like some of the ToCers just can't grasp that u sucked, thus u got owned by better players. Look at all the screenshots we've posted over the years, there is not a single program open besides UOA and UO.... Alot of these screenies have been taken during the heat of battle (some 2v1 situations), where there was no time to close all the crap you say we used.

Think about it, You had more numbers, Exclusively played Blues, and got constantly owned by a red force that u outnumbered. It wasn't hacks, it was just domination. The only 'victories' u ever claimed, was vs the dreg members. Not once could u defeat the superior members, instead you'd either log at luna till it was safe at 3am, or sit in gz and try and gank 1 member from it (yet sometimes you'd still die 3v1).

Its good to see UO still has some life to it, and I hope it does for many of years to come, but EA really need to find a way to stop the cheats as it will destroy UO even more than it has already :(
The only cheats that are rampid in UO is duping.. i consider duping a GOOD THING, as it creates cheap prices for us to purchase stuff that is otherwise unobtainable. It's really the devs fault for not fixing the problem fast enough, and the fact they can't seem to create an enjoyable way to obtain runic kits. And no i can not dupe - YET!

As my bro said, the only speedhackers in oce were/are: Wist and ASH, then some 3t/pp members use it on occassion.

I take it the wrath of the lich king expansion or whatever it is, will seriously shorten your life.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rons are in SSO now, they too noob to be in OPK.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rons are in SSO now, they too noob to be in OPK.
No the Ron's segregated themselves from simpleton JANITORS and tradies. Sneaky trying to talk: Sounds like a dog trying to talk - AAARRRGGHGH WOOO ARGHGHG WOOOO ARGHGHH WOOOF WOOF :gee: "good boy you manage to produce some words". *Looks up tradie bogan dictionery to understand what was said". FYI "yous and use (in the context of yous)" are NOT WORDS. This is a cursing of the english language, me and fellow SSO members use to cringe at such profanity. Real trash talks like that.

No point having meatshields when on a cowardly shard like Oceania. See all the simpletons combine to form "Oceania vs SSO", they then proceed to gank from guard zone with pets, dismount, dexers, and necros. Generally when 1 SSO dies (usually guard whack) the large force strikes (8+) strikes on the surviving 2 members. It happened last night. Yet again the cattle were slaughtered with over 2 times our numbers (including tamers and dismount). Well done, however I guess they can't explain it and resort to claiming we hack, AGAIN.

So Morrigan what have you had more input upon in your life? Your childrens life or leveling your WOW char to lv80 over and over again with your uber items? WOW FTW, 12 hour no lifer quests all day. I guess that suits you well Morri, not even the net pigs here have the sort of online hours you can achieve.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet and Drac were speeding really bad at one stage, and I know enough about speedhacks to know u can have it set really fast or just abit faster ( the speed can be changed instant), my guess is they turned it up alot to help cover your tracks once you guys used it to much, Ron...I seen u out run Ash a few times.
What was that sig Dal used to have...guess he would be abit ashamed of it now that Pet let the cat out of the bag.
You are an absolute moron and have no idea what you are talking about. It doesn't make a difference if you have it at 1.0 increase of speed or 100.0 increase. The server only allows you to skip every few steps. You are either speedhacking at max or you aren't speedhacking at all.

The only time I EVER hacked in PvP was for one week. I even PMed you saying I going to do it to prove how big of a simpleton you are for thinking we hack.

The rons never speedhacked in that week because they couldn't be bothered. If you had read the entire thread you would know this.

Go back to:

T

thenow

Its so pathetically funny when you guys repeat how 'we only use the speedhack for a week to prove we don't use. WE told everyone that we were going to use to prove that we don't', Thats utter BS, you guys said that only after you were caught. It was time when the speedhack was 'improved' and ppl everywhere , on all shards we're be spotted with the obvious speed. Like many others who seen at the time, u guys were too. SO then you made up the lame excuse about it to cover ur asses. I suppose all the others on the other shards were just 'proving' they weren't using it too?
lol, whatever.
I know you guys will come back with all the same dribble and attempts at insults to me, but again, lol, whatever.
And seriously rons I would not have a go at how ppl bring up there children. Because I wll not blame your mother for your seriously and major dysfunctional behaviour problems which you try to justify by saying it is the Y Generation,LOL, again whatever!

PS- Hiya Morrigan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.