• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mijac_Chmon

You know the rules. Don't break 'em or this thread gets an extended holiday.

Have fun.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Struts around with a sexy little top and shorts with a sign saying 'ROUND 1'* :eyes:

F

Farscape

Chucks in a bag of sarcasim and a hand full of poison darts:lick:

W

Warlord III

Thats was nice to find some pvp at oaks last night !! I did never crying to fight outnumbers with the ToC . I was just " LOL " at them only. I running around between 6 of u chasing but still alive.I dead once by partof with his ares moving shots @@ Dismounter , nerco paralaze gank ,outnumbers = ToC...etc. Just too fuking funny that someone complaining i am a runner !! Would i stand in the middle between 6 of you and let you guys gank? lol

For the time i do oaks with rons were trying to get some pvp happening just like what we want last night. 7-8 of ToC onlines but only stay home playing penis while Rons is on !! LOL . Even had the numbers and still gutless to do some pvp action ... wtf , u guys are just suk.
For Eve (Wishes) - you runs more than me but you still die while 8 vs 4 ^^

Hope you guys starting the harry by notice us for pvping , wish you guys have some ball that not to do in early morning.

E

Elwood

Actually, we were 7 and you were 5 but feel free to exadurate as we know you (rons) need to to make you feel better. You (rons) spawned the oaks to get the skull to do a harrower not to create some 'pvp' as you say, you were talking outside my house about it remember? When i went down there it was hilarious to see that you took blue necros and were getting owned by pixies constantly at lvl 1. Anyway, the reason I made the post "thanks for the oaks" was to get you sooks to take the bait and whinge to no end about how many we had or what tactics we used to get kills and you guys took the bait hook line and sinker. Bottom line is you guys spawned the oaks right up to the champ, we came in and raided, killed you, killed the champ and got the skull.
Thanks again.

E

Elwood

wtf , u guys are just suk.
I find that comment quite funny, if you ask the rons they will say i'm terrible on a mage yet I've killed you 1v1 about 5 times now while I was on blue lou - a couple of times at tortoise when we took your spawn a few nights back and a couple of times in terra a couple of nights ago aswell. And I don't chug pots or confidence spam...

T

TC WORSHIPPER

For the time i do oaks with rons were trying to get some pvp happening just like what we want last night. 7-8 of ToC onlines but only stay home playing penis while Rons is on !! LOL . Even had the numbers and still gutless to do some pvp action ... wtf , u guys are just suk.
For Eve (Wishes) - you runs more than me but you still die while 8 vs 4 ^^

Hope you guys starting the harry by notice us for pvping , wish you guys have some ball that not to do in early morning.

LOL cant believe this can be coming out from ur mouth !!!

bestow you with 2 magical words : U SUX

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

T

thenow

The rons cry more then any person I know, ever, anywhere. Their 'truth' is laughable. And warlord, lol, u say ppl suk, my archer[which is no way good,mostly a team fighter] shld never bet anyone 1v1 but you run constantly from me, lol.
Dain, i remember you say a couple weeks ago u'd never join up with rons, lol. Your 'truth' and the rons are similar. And rons carry on how they wouldn't team up with any one, because they are so UbEr lEeT and don't need a team[they kicked their team, as they will to any].
Whats funny too, is that all u guys will be chasing me and often at least one[often more] will be suddenly half a screen in front of me doing at para blow or blocking or something. Incredible speed your systems have, and on foot , man, my mount can barely keep with you guys at times.

PS-As Elwood stated, that thx for skull thread I put my 2 bits in to see what dribble you would bury yourself with again ron, lol, yet again.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took TOC spawn last night. The rons decided not to kill held, dain and warlord, so we could see what happens with fair numbers 5 vs 5. Well TOC didn't get 1 kill, they died 3 times over without killing one of us. Then they proceeded to star room and camped with 6 people with fields, evs, and a greater dragon. They managed to get 2 kills via lame TC camping tactics, however they all died in the end. Utterly pathetic ToC. Then a few of ToC showed up on ARCHERS! for fights outside destard, well they didnt get a single kill. PS Will how the hell do you die 1 vs 1 to my mage with 4fc chiv and vamp form? I mean seriously your in bloody god mode you newb.

Elwood who was the 5th? if your talking about mari the archer he left at lv1 lol. You bloody liar. As warlord said its funny how wishes and feutry died 8 vs 4. Although held was already dead, so really 3 vs 8. I was on my dexer who is no where near as deadly as my mage, yet the only times i died was via dismount... I think that says it all.

We actually managed to kill all of you but 1 or so at oaks. The problem is there is so many of you we cant stop you ressing and repeating. The old rinse and repeat with 50 bandaids. We don't have that luxury with safety in numbers. I think it would have been a completely different result if you were all on mages. You would have all died with probably no kills. However thats why your all on archers, you get hurt and bolt with bandaids, and can deal a lot of damage without any actual skill.

I say your terrible on a mage elwood which is true, however compared to others in your guild your godley. Partof on a mage is like a disabled 1 yr old trying to use a computer. The hack comments seem to fly out when he is actually on a mage (although i havent seen him on one for a year), because he obviously cant understand why everyone else is so much better and he is so crap. The only ToCer who can actually semi use a mage is Dervis, the rest of you are a disgrace hence your always 90% on archers.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You a complete idiot partof. You still cry hacks when im using no such programs. The problem is your to bloody simple and can't comprehend why other players are so much better than you.

The only person I witnessed speedhacking is Dain, on Gaugin. You can tell it if the player skips, its PRETTY SIMPLE. I para blowed your via cutting you off. I.e predicting your panic lap around a mountain etc. Its easy to predict a simpletons running path. Hence you get owned, as you are very simple.

"Group fighter" lol. You mean ganking newbie archer.

ToC has 0 teamwork thats your problem. The only teamwork is literally - once a player is dismounted all 8 to 12 archers hit him. If we arnt dismounted you rarely get kills despite you always outnumbering. Terrible guild.

E

Elwood

There were 4 of you doing the spawn, yes true, but when we killed you in the first run you came back with 5 blues - held, two rons, warlord and ZOLO. Or did you forget he was there?? Now we fought for quite some time the second time around and you guys had 5 and we had 7. Am I still lying ron or is your selective memory getting the better of you? Cry as much as you want I don't give a f**K about how many we had or how many you had, we came to get the skull you guys worked for and we got it end of story.

Now on to the subject of this 'cheating business', as i've said before I have never said the rons cheated. I believe that ash religiously used a speed program and dain does AT TIMES to which you (which ever brother you are) agreed to in your last post. A couple of weeks ago now when we were fighting at bmg and the rons were giving us a bit of a touch up (yes I can admit it) this night Dain says to me that we should take the fighting elsewhere away from the rons. I said no and that I want to keep fighting them and I asked why he would want to do that. He replied with "you don't know the rons, you weren't in opk" I said "what do you mean by that?" and he said "the rons will never let themselves lose, as soon as they start dying they start cheating". Once again this is from dain, care to respond?

Also while we are on the subject, troppo was telling me this morning that you (both rons) showed him your jewelery on your mages yesterday and you both had the same set of rediculously uber jewels. You told him that they were duped on atlantic, care to elaborate on that one too?

T

thenow

lol, whatever ron. I'm straight running and suddenly being half a screen in front of me is not cutting me off from the flank. You or any of you being redlined and suddenly being off screen from being in front of me shows how lEeT your uBEr your systems are.
Tell yourself and us all your BS but the bottom line is you guys are so weak its unbelievable you even attempt to ridicule others.
Admit it your still very sore about the loss of your oaks!
So tell me also, when are dain,xgirl, repo,held joining ur guild?You'd have 6 in your guild then. Maybe join Macries also, then you crying would not have to be about numbers, it'll be about something else.Maybe you'll cry about server running,house hiding, blue using or aid using, or necro mages, archers, tamers, dismount[and ofcourse you guys do none of this also], oh wait, you already do cry aabout these and much more!!! Disarming, poison feilds,logging out using camping........ lol, ur such an idiot ron, seriously.
Maybe post the few pictures or video's that you guys cherish so much from years ago[from hundreds of battles mind you,which you 80% lost].That will give your deflated ego's a boost.
By the way, how much rl money did you spend on your weapons and outfit for a computer game? So skillfull you guys are, lol, spending rl money on gear n game assistances, feeling leet in life because you can type and have the courage of a cartoon warrior abusing and greifing from behind your PC in the safety of you stinky , gay riddled room.

M

Mijac_Chmon

I'll make this a friendly, public reminder to give everyone a chance to avoid getting in trouble.

Talk of particular people speedhacking etc is not allowed. I understand people may have their own personal viewpoints on the subject and on other players but this is not the place to publically discuss them.

As such, I am giving everyone above the chance to be nice and edit out any such references as well as avoid making them in the future.

Apart from that, keep getting stuck into each other!

T

thenow

Seriously, LOL, did you poke your tongue out too when you made up that nick. Partof is dumb *pokes tongue out*, hilairous. I knew you'd respond as such, man, thats gold for foolishness,you are too EASY!! Now Troppo is being ridiculed by you too, lol. Real truth is never accepted by you too rons but the rons 'truth' is.
And the few pictures you've kept from years ago[and as I say there are hundreds of battles which of 80% you lost], I didnt expect that much stupidity from you, posting them straight away, LOL, too funny.
Crying yet again!! Way funny!
Can always tell when your raging/crying your dribble becomes mores so, you post lengthy posts , you insult and poke your tongue out.
Seriously I've got tears of laughter i need to wipe from my face,

I have this imagine of your ugly face[from your picture you posted here ages] of saying,"Partof is dumb" then poking you tongue out at me and stomping your feet ,crying.

T

thenow

I have to admit , I am a little sad Mijac that you deleted that post of his then [the one I'm talking about in my lost post]. No one else will see his tantrum. But I still did ,which is good enough for me :p

do you accept

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to admit , I am a little sad Mijac that you deleted that post of his then [the one I'm talking about in my lost post]. No one else will see his tantrum. But I still did ,which is good enough for me :p
LOL Tantrum? man o man, i don't think you understand our laughter right now. Saying we Ebay our items/gold etc is hilarious, i can't believe even u were that stupid to suggest that. (no point explaining how much UO gold we have, when we can 2 man spawns in 12 minutes).

Partof is dumb
but you are dumb.....

Partof, just because you think we are 'crying' as you put it, doesn't mean so. You can barely construct paragraph's so how the hell could you tell someones temper......."lengthy posts" as you put it.. well considering how fast i type, it's not an issue, and addressing your dilusions is too easy.

Anyway's, it seems u totally ignored my post AGAIN. Please reveal to us all where TC have defeated the Rons/elite with less numbers...... I can't think of it, and neither can you.

As i said before, if we lose 80% of the time, why not accept a 6 vs 3 sso mage fight, wouldn't this indicate that we not only are better, but we absolutely anihilate you? Because losing with 2x numbers is just pathetic.... How can we constantly win with way less numbers, but then you say we lose... i'm confused.....

So who here thinks Partof and his trammelites should put up or shut up? 6 of ToC's best mages vs the 3 SSO - let's go.

While we're at it, how about everyone places bets/opinions to who will win?

T

thenow

About buying you gear[and what elwood asked about it also] , you haven't actually answered the questions.I didnt say how you got them , I asked you a question and by your response I can now deduce how you got them.You'll probably attempt to answer now with your 'truth' yet again.
It is obvious you are still upset with losing the oaks the other night with evenish numbers. You should take a break from online games and cool down a little.Give you brother one of those 'hugs' you give each other.
And yes, TC did kick ur butt 80% of the time. THIS IS FACT!!
We will see you in field as per usual idiots. You show no respect or honour and thats exactly what I will show you.
Does anyone think the rons and their 'truthfulites' are just simple fools trying to be heros but are really cowardly scum?
I do!

PS edit- I just realised that it toke you 10mins to edit your post which made me think about how you pick on my writing. Again you display how ofcourse you never do any of the things you accuse others of doing. 10 mins to edit, lol.

do you accept

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not only can you not spell/write, u obviously also can't read....

I said how we got our items - SPAWNING/selling EM items. As i said before 12 mins to 2 man despise.. Doing despise = scrolls, scrolls can be used to SELL for ultima online currency - that being gold. In turn this "gold" can be used to purchase "goods" such as ELITE RINGS/BRACELETS, runic kits, and armour. Do you understand now?

As for "evenish" numbers, you had 8 we had 4, here i'll help you understand this:

ToC - 3 dismounters, partof, wishes, elwood, fuetry, will = 8 (+ wishes multi clienting too)

Us - ron x2 (both on dexers), warlord (multi-clienting) and held.

First raid u killed warlord and held while they were in wraith form pretty much instantly with archers, so it was 2x rons on dexers vs your hoarde, we killed 2 of your mages and a dismounter.

We then kinda regrouped (held never came back) with warlord's 2nd char, and managed to OVERTHROW U GUYS cause we killed the 3 dismounters whilst we were ressing and they were separated from u. We then killed u all except wishes blue - who ressed u guys again. While u were ressing we were killing oaks again. Then we got dismounted and died.... It's not us hurting over this, we openely told elwood we were doing this, and it was for pvp.....not hoarding a skull to use at 6am for pure greed.

BTW is this 6 ToC vs 3 SSO going to happen? why have u totally ignored this? I remember the old debate about TC vs OPK, was funny when a 3rd party - JEDISITH came to MG to take screenies and report back to stratics who was lieing TC or OPK. Remember what happened? 3 red OPK (ron x2 and Pet) vs 8 to 9 BLUE TC GUARD HUGGING, yet they still got owned..... Even tram players - like jahira know TC were a blue guild, so please partof don't lie anymore.

Jedisith can confirm this partof, can you?

E

Elwood

Hmm no mention of ZOLO again??? I must have been imagining things then...

Wishes was multi clienting with a blue archer for the champ, he never pvped with that char.

Will turned up at about the 3rd round of fighting but by then we already had you scattered.

As I said before, we came to take your spawn, not to duel, and we got what we came for.
Thanks again :loser:

I haven't seen an answer to the questions in my earlier post... maybe you did reply but it was deleted... again?

W

Warlord III

I find that comment quite funny, if you ask the rons they will say i'm terrible on a mage yet I've killed you 1v1 about 5 times now while I was on blue lou - a couple of times at tortoise when we took your spawn a few nights back and a couple of times in terra a couple of nights ago aswell. And I don't chug pots or confidence spam...
Yeah , i was dead in tortose ..its true. But ToC have Guts to crashing with 1 person? Don't have to explain that i think .."lol" You got 2 nerco and 1 archer fight me ... 3 vs 1 in all the time !! Yeah you got the last kill for sure 1 vs 1 (I AM TOO SUK to compare with ToC)^^ . I dead by running out of apples to fight you guy with Strangle , corpse skin all the time. But anyway, last night proved the fact ..bcoz we had the even numbers and you guys just like a slime .. dead too fast.:loser:

As for wishes don't even fight me 1 vs 1 outside destard. he just calling " Partof !! i am under attacking by warlord... come safe my arse ..quk quk quk!!! " Within 10 secs partof show up and keep moving shot me @@ So so scary.

W

Warlord III

LOL cant believe this can be coming out from ur mouth !!!

bestow you with 2 magical words : U SUX

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ohh ... Avenger !! AV Idol !! Or Slave of AV... what ever. Yeah .. U SUX^^ from my mouth(thats the words for ToC) LOg oN YoUr cHaratEr in OCN and pvp with me ^^ . What ever you got me while i am 300 pings. But i am 80 pings now ~~ try aGain Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .

WeeeeeEEE wEEEeeeee

W

Warlord III

I was dead .. true!!! But please tell the truth.... you dead once before i dropped while i am 1 vs 3 !!! Cant you remember , do i have to reminding u?

Honestly i cannot remember how many times you can kill me 1 vs 1. I am for sure that ToC never fight alone ^^ Thats all. Or if you call that i am redlined and try to run away and you got the In Sar for last shot.... Yeah :lick:you had it.
I am looking forward for more pvp action in Oceania.

W

Warlord III

There were 4 of you doing the spawn, yes true, but when we killed you in the first run you came back with 5 blues - held, two rons, warlord and ZOLO. Or did you forget he was there?? Now we fought for quite some time the second time around and you guys had 5 and we had 7. Am I still lying ron or is your selective memory getting the better of you? Cry as much as you want I don't give a f**K about how many we had or how many you had, we came to get the skull you guys worked for and we got it end of story.

Now on to the subject of this 'cheating business', as i've said before I have never said the rons cheated. I believe that ash religiously used a speed program and dain does AT TIMES to which you (which ever brother you are) agreed to in your last post. A couple of weeks ago now when we were fighting at bmg and the rons were giving us a bit of a touch up (yes I can admit it) this night Dain says to me that we should take the fighting elsewhere away from the rons. I said no and that I want to keep fighting them and I asked why he would want to do that. He replied with "you don't know the rons, you weren't in opk" I said "what do you mean by that?" and he said "the rons will never let themselves lose, as soon as they start dying they start cheating". Once again this is from dain, care to respond?

Also while we are on the subject, troppo was telling me this morning that you (both rons) showed him your jewelery on your mages yesterday and you both had the same set of rediculously uber jewels. You told him that they were duped on atlantic, care to elaborate on that one too?

I got my desktop and laptop logging in UO ^^. Zolo came back from work while the spawn was over @@. actually we had never fight more than 3 ppls after Held was AFK.

Rons shown their jewel sto Chuen and the set are uber , but they are totally differents !!! God damn crazy @@ Can't Troppo analyse the figures on the jews?Does he know how to use bandies?

E

Elwood

Like I said, I am just saying what troppo told me. I was hoping that one of the rons would shed some light on it (and dains comments while they are at it).

D

Dain

Shed some light on what?

To clear things up, i wasn't at oaks at all. I didn't get home until 12.30 that night and when i got on rather... extremely... drunk lol

Zolo was Warlord.

The purpose of the spawn was to entice PvP.

Last night u got obliterated, reality sucks doesn't it. Must be so annoying spending so much time fabricating lies on these forums but on the one occasion it was CLOSE to even numbers you didn't even last seconds.

I must be such a speedhacker, i couldn't even manage to keep up with Ugg the Fist last night; although he managed to run form destard to vesper graveyard 1v1.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well it was 1 Ron on a mage and 1 Ron on an archer.

Still they continue to do this:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3/soccomuser/archer.jpg

3 vs 2 house hiding.

They eventually got the balls to come out and died shortly after. 3 vs 2 you died without even a scratch on us 2..... PATHETIC. Then you sat in the house and never came out. We called drac in thinking you were going to call more meat shields. But instead the 3 of you sat in there doing the old "house dump" however you still died on your door steps.

Congrats newbies. As Dain said, keep fabricating those lies idiots.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh btw i just read Warlord's post. It made me realise your point, that you idiots think we have identical duped jewels, lol. HOW DUMB must Troppo be. IDIOTS. Every jewels we have is completely different. I guess his simple mind saw "12 hci, 12 dci, 1 fc, and 3 recov" on each jewels and couldn't tell the difference between + 12 focus and + 12 med and the fact one is a ring and the other is a bracelet. MORON!!!

PS a jewel isn't the reason you fools die outnumbered. Jewels only help in 1 vs 1. We are killing you with spells, which has nothing to do with jewel quality. Your just crap.

E

Elwood

woah woah woah Dain.

Firstly, I never once said you were at the spawn the other night

Secondly, I wasn't on at all yesterday or last night so I know nothing nor care about who 'owned' who

Thirdly, If your going to say that you didn't say what you did about the rons then you will lose any shred of credibility and I will swear on everyone that I hold dear you are lying

Fourthly, My statement about ash and you is my opinion, I am not fabricating lies, funnily enough others here share the same opinion.

Lastly, Lets see now, when toc is around to fight you team up with macryius and oh yeah (remember despise earlier today?), warlord and ash when it suits you and lets not forget the rons. You might aswell ask the rons for an sso tag, you fight with them enough now. I seem to remember you and held telling me that you left omg because you were sick of fighting the same people and you wanted another guild to fight, remember? Well what has changed? I gues you live by the "if you can't beat em join em" motto, good luck with that.

Oh, and if you want to talk about "even numbers" dervis and I are more than willing to have some 2v2 duels with you and held again...

D

Dain

woah woah woah Dain.

Firstly, I never once said you were at the spawn the other night

I know i know, i never said u accused me of that, i jsut never know what u guys are going to babble next so i was just laying down the facts

Thirdly, If your going to say that you didn't say what you did about the rons then you will lose any shred of credibility and I will swear on everyone that I hold dear you are lying

I believe i directly said i would never join SSO, which obviously i haven't. If you are really that desperate to justify your deaths that you need to devise a conspiracy theory; u will unhappy to know me held and warlord spent tonight fighting the rons and drac in despise while ToC were no where to be seen.

Fourthly, My statement about ash and you is my opinion, I am not fabricating lies, funnily enough others here share the same opinion.

These aren't the lies i was talking about; but lies none the less.

Lastly, Lets see now, when toc is around to fight you team up with macryius and oh yeah (remember despise earlier today?), warlord and ash when it suits you and lets not forget the rons. You might aswell ask the rons for an sso tag, you fight with them enough now. I seem to remember you and held telling me that you left omg because you were sick of fighting the same people and you wanted another guild to fight, remember? Well what has changed? I gues you live by the "if you can't beat em join em" motto, good luck with that.

Again, theory completely null and void, you people always seem to fail to understand the difference between a common enemy and teaming up (just like the way you talk about oceania teaming up against SSO because everyone hates them); to start with when we fought with the ron's that one time i don't think their was a single heal swapped between guilds, each other's feilds and sommons were constantly hitting each other and during that night i even had USHER try and kill me. When it comes with Macry and whatnot i don't really ask them to help; on the contrary i refuse to let them in -PP-. Normally it's just that it's me and held v 5+ ToC, they turn up and die so we give them a res.

As for ASH well, LOL lets just say i gave up trying to kill him long ago, now we just ignore him.

Oh, and if you want to talk about "even numbers" dervis and I are more than willing to have some 2v2 duels with you and held again...
Sure thing; win, lose, cheat or cry a 2v2 is still a fight we wouldn't otherwise get. Anytime.

E

Elwood

But instead the 3 of you sat in there doing the old "house dump" however you still died on your door steps.
You never killed me at my house. You tried para blow ganking me with an archer and two mage dump about 5 times but I lived through each one LIAR. We thought it was lame so we left.

Congrats newbies. As Dain said, keep fabricating those lies idiots.
Funny, you say yourself in an earlier post you think dain cheats, dain says to me that the rons would cheat in opk (he won't admit saying it here but which is hilarious) yet somehow i'm the one fabricating lies?

Ok so maybe troppo was mistaken that the jewels were the same, you still never mentioned anything about them being duped? Is this true or not? Troppo said that one of you mentioned that you were going to get a war fork duped also but it would look too obvious if you both had the same weapon? The reason I want to know is because if it's true then it is SAD. It doesn't matter about how much help it actually gives you, you talk it up so much about how good you are and how much skill you have and how you own everyone yet you would feel the need to use duped items... (once again, if it's true)

E

Elwood

I believe i directly said i would never join SSO, which obviously i haven't.

Bulls**t and you know it. You and I both know what you said in that conversation yet you won't repeat it. Dain don't make statements like that if your not willing to back them up.

If you are really that desperate to justify your deaths that you need to devise a conspiracy theory
Wtf does this mean?

When it comes with Macry and whatnot i don't really ask them to help; on the contrary i refuse to let them in -PP-.
Maybe so but they called you for your help in despise today when I was fighting them solo. You came on your 4/6 nox dexxer and I killed you straight up with the help of spawn. They then ressed you and the three of you ganked me. I guess your 'numbers' argument doesn't apply there does it? It was already 2v1 against me but you came to 'even' the numbers a bit more and make it 3v1 right?

u will unhappy to know me held and warlord spent tonight fighting the rons and drac in despise while ToC were no where to be seen.

See the part in red, need I say more.

tramhater

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You never killed me at my house. You tried para blow ganking me with an archer and two mage dump about 5 times but I lived through each one LIAR. We thought it was lame so we left.
LAME whahahaahah, it was a fair fight and you guys didn't leave the bloody house the entire time it was 3 vs 3. It took you long enough to attempt to kill us when it was 2 of us vs 3 of you. Surpise surpise you didn't last long. Your statement clearly shows the mentality of your gutless maggoty guild: "dont fight unless we outnumber our opponents, SEVERLY". You keep saying you dont care about dieing, but thats not true. You would have fought us if you didn't care about death. The only time you fight fairly or close to it is vs newbies like Mari and his brother.

Funny, you say yourself in an earlier post you think dain cheats, dain says to me that the rons would cheat in opk (he won't admit saying it here but which is hilarious) yet somehow i'm the one fabricating lies?
I do agree with you elwood that sometimes Dain is skipping all over my screen like ash, hence i believe him to be speedhacking at times. No one else in the shard skips on screen besides Dain or Ash. Partof next time your panic lapping with your bandaids please watch this ok????

I'm still curious to how im cheating. Its been a 5 year mystery to me. There are some great definitions of idiotic tram tales on USA shards. It involves the crappy pvpers claiming "hack, cheats, speeder" bs because they can't understand how someone is better than them. Although it was funny last night when either Dain or Held was implying that I was cheating via my spell damage. He didn't beleive that you could do 42 hit point flamestrikes without corpse (and we arnt necros so thats impossible). We said scribe and he still wasnt convinced because he obviously never bothered to realise the damage his scribe could deal. Yet another instance of not understanding, and claiming "hacks" as his first response for something he did not understand.

Is this how we hack?

Sync newbie target:

Ron 1: Exp, FS, magic arrow.

Ron 2: Exp, cast curse but delay until FS is about to hit because newb will instant run (this will surprise the target), Lightning.

Outcome: 1 dead newb in 4 seconds because he was to slow to realise what happened.

Dead newbie: OOOOOoooOOOO CHEATER OOOoooOOOOOO

You guys will never get to our level. Drac, Cookie, and Pet were the only ones who could keep up with this timing and teamwork. You guys don't have the capacity to do so, you never will.

Ok so maybe troppo was mistaken that the jewels were the same, you still never mentioned anything about them being duped? Is this true or not? Troppo said that one of you mentioned that you were going to get a war fork duped also but it would look too obvious if you both had the same weapon? The reason I want to know is because if it's true then it is SAD. It doesn't matter about how much help it actually gives you, you talk it up so much about how good you are and how much skill you have and how you own everyone yet you would feel the need to use duped items... (once again, if it's true)
I never said anything about my jewels being duped... I don't even know where you got this crap from in the first place. I x sharded to Atlantic about 2years ago for all my elite jewerly, just like Drac, Heron and Pet did for all there good items.

Going to dupe a warfork, lol. My god you guys are stupid. I said we need to get a new warfork because Ron 2 fork isn't the best, and that cookie had our other really good one but his account is down atm. You guys are like Chinese whispers between *******. One simpleton idiot can't read the mods between 2 different distinct items from an elite pvper and instantly assumes its duped, lol. Yet again i got that warfork on Atlantic like 1 yr ago for 75 million....I think you should go to a USA shard, they have many many insane items to buy at very cheap prices. Infact val runics cost about 17 million on Atlantic now..

Elwood if I knew how to dupe wouldn't i be in a perfect reg suit that is blessed, with a 15 HCI, 30 SSI, 50 fireball SC no -1 warfork? My god you guys are stupid, next time you claim radical bullsh it, THINK FIRST. The only godly gear i have is 1 warfork, and some jewels. My armour is nothing flash at all, ive had the same suit for 2years. Also why in the hell would I bother spawning? It would be a waste of my time. OH MY USE YOUR HEAD.

The above comments lead to the conclusion - SIMPLETONS. Use your brains please.

X

Xgirl

So tell me also, when are dain,xgirl, repo,held joining ur guild?You'd have 6 in your guild then. Maybe join Macries also, then you crying would not have to be about numbers, it'll be about something else.Maybe you'll cry about server running,house hiding, blue using or aid using, or necro mages, archers, tamers, dismount[and ofcourse you guys do none of this also], oh wait, you already do cry aabout these and much more!!! Disarming, poison feilds,logging out using camping........ lol, ur such an idiot ron, seriously.
Maybe post the few pictures or video's that you guys cherish so much from years ago[from hundreds of battles mind you,which you 80% lost].That will give your deflated ego's a boost.
By the way, how much rl money did you spend on your weapons and outfit for a computer game? So skillfull you guys are, lol, spending rl money on gear n game assistances, feeling leet in life because you can type and have the courage of a cartoon warrior abusing and greifing from behind your PC in the safety of you stinky , gay riddled room.
LOL, this forum always fun, when will I join ron's guild? nah, they can kick all yr azz by themselves i believe.

I played oceania for 1 or 2 yr? I joined both rons or TC, as a beholder, i can say Opk were 1000% stronger than TC, when I fight TC, I feel so easy, when i fight Opk, I have to pay attention. 80% of the time TC win? LOL no joking pls, 80% of the time we were outnumbered <- the truth,but 80% of the time, we killed 800% more than our dead.<-The universal

Our old videos? why do we take videos? Just because u tc suckers always lie and never face to the turth. Remember the star room fight with 4x 3T ? Ask morrigan to remind u again. There were 10 sth TCs, why over 30 cropse on the floor? BECAUSE U GUYS DIE AND REZ UNLIMIT CYCLYING TILL WE OUT OF EVERYTHING. So fuking pathetic that u guys pround to kill us all after all of you died 10 times to us. Our screen shots, videos proof all the bullshiits.

The video about Opk vs TC, TC double number of Opk, Opk 0 die, TC cropse is 5X of their number, THIS IS THE TRUTH

I did 1 vs AV+morrigan and kill them both, go ask them LOL.

In the old days, morrigan or Av always lead tons of TC suckers to surround our house, why they always brother us? why only a few laggy guy can make TC so fuking angry? LOL

& Who pay the most rl $ for this game? GO ASK AVENGER, HE IS THE 1ST IN OCEANIA FOR THIS ISSUE~~~

Maybe one day when I get bored I will come back to kick all yr ass, we created the 300 ping pvp legend and we can kill TC easily again with 300 ping for sure.

E

Elwood

LAME whahahaahah, it was a fair fight
But you still needed to para gank to get your kills? Now you have said here numerous times that you are the best and you two and drac can take on at least double the numbers and still win. As you said, it was even numbers fight right? Surely you could have beaten us easily enough without using those tactics? I guess not...

You keep saying you dont care about dieing, but thats not true. You would have fought us if you didn't care about death.
Err, it's a computer game f**kwit. WAKE UP

I do agree with you elwood that sometimes Dain is skipping all over my screen like ash, hence i believe him to be speedhacking at times. No one else in the shard skips on screen besides Dain or Ash.
It's funny, you accuse dain, he accuses you, you both deny it, yet somehow i'm the one on here fabricating lies.
Hmm, WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO... and so on...

I'm still curious to how im cheating.
Ask the people that are accusing you, don't call me a liar because I'm repeating what I have been told. If dain had the balls he would admit what he told me but sadly he obviously doesn't...

I never said anything about my jewels being duped... I don't even know where you got this crap from in the first place. I x sharded to Atlantic about 2years ago for all my elite jewerly, just like Drac, Heron and Pet did for all there good items.

Going to dupe a warfork, lol. My god you guys are stupid. I said we need to get a new warfork because Ron 2 fork isn't the best, and that cookie had our other really good one but his account is down atm.
I find it strange that he would make that story up but like I said, it was what he told me, I can't verify it.

Yet again i got that warfork on Atlantic like 1 yr ago for 75 million....I think you should go to a USA shard, they have many many insane items to buy at very cheap prices.
I have some decent items on some of my chars to ron, do you think I got them here?

do you accept

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You keep saying you dont care about dieing, but thats not true. You would have fought us if you didn't care about death.

Err, it's a computer game f**kwit. WAKE UP
Err, you said this yourself on a previous pvp thread how you don't care about 'death' and that once u guys die, u re-equip and 'go at it again'. If by going at it, u mean house hiding, you're right. Maybe you should WAKE UP ya god dam hypocritical angry nub.

It's funny, you accuse dain, he accuses you, you both deny it, yet somehow i'm the one on here fabricating lies.
Hmm, WELCOME TO THE TWILIGHT ZONE DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO... and so on...
dain was in opk for like 1 week....ex members who were in it the entire time knew we didn't cheat and will openly admit it....

But yeah i'd like to know what cheats we use lol - oh i know RL intelligence!!

I find it strange that he would make that story up but like I said, it was what he told me, I can't verify it.
Have you ever talked to Troppo? The guy is totally spastic and slow. He probably just said it out of spite, or just because he's incredibly dumb like people who claim they see "jesus".

Dain, held, warlord, & chuen were also there, i'm sure they can vouch for us not saying anything about duping hah. And secondly, as my bro said IF WE COULD DUPE, we would have perfect items and wouldn't be using regs... Seriously THINK before you preach crap. I can assure you none of our current AR on any of our chars would still be used. If i ever get a dupe, you'll sure know about it - i wouldn't even hide the fact.

As for you whinging about dain and held fighting with us 2x EVER! dear god newbies, how many times have u fought with those guys.... 50+??? You were even accessed to their house last week, seriously elwood your so hypocritical. Not to mention when u guys fight with held/dain/macry etc vs us it is to severly outnumber us even more (3 v 9 to 12..), yet when we did it on sat night was even numbers.... guess that's why ToC's only kills the entire night was 2 star room camping kills over a 2+ hour period (mine was avoidable too if i had hit/held the right TR key) - LOL.

As Dain said we were fighting all last night (we totally whooped them mind u), but they still kept going at it. At one time they were fighting with macry and his bro too, but we didn't mind because they needed some more numbers. Whereas with you ToC scum, you ONLY FIGHT when you have huge number advantages.

But you still needed to para gank to get your kills
So an archer using PARA BLOW when you have 3 and we have 2 is a para gank? Wow man, do you know a gank can only occur when WE OUTNUMBER you.... We would of killed u faster as 2x mages considering we do more damage relying upon skill & timing rather than luck hitting with a bow, + pscroll can't even x heal.... So i guess everytime i get para blowed i too can scream PARA GANK!!!! But then again, everytime i do get parad, i am always being ganked by the ToC nubs. Imagine what u newbs would scream if we recruited some dismounting meat shields that you all so heavily rely upon.....

What was funny last night too was you guys didn't know who p-scroll burlgar was, he first attacked u (which resulted in u guys hiding deeper in your house), but then we decided he should attack my mage. So we started fake fighting around your house, and as a minute passed u newbies got "confident" that p-scroll was against the SOLO ron, thus exited the house by 3 tiles, then i precast, and p-scroll charges past and attacks you. Once all 3 of u see this, you all zoom back into the house. Was hilarious. So keep telling yourselves you "own us", we'll just keep in mind that this "owning" is merely sitting in a house for longer.

T

TC WORSHIPPER

OMG ! Ron and his gang are still so equally full of crap !

bwahahhahaha !!!

U GUYS CANT PVP !!!

T

TC WORSHIPPER

LOL, this forum always fun, when will I join ron's guild? nah, they can kick all yr azz by themselves i believe.

I played oceania for 1 or 2 yr? I joined both rons or TC, as a beholder, i can say Opk were 1000% stronger than TC, when I fight TC, I feel so easy, when i fight Opk, I have to pay attention. 80% of the time TC win? LOL no joking pls, 80% of the time we were outnumbered <- the truth,but 80% of the time, we killed 800% more than our dead.<-The universal

Our old videos? why do we take videos? Just because u tc suckers always lie and never face to the turth. Remember the star room fight with 4x 3T ? Ask morrigan to remind u again. There were 10 sth TCs, why over 30 cropse on the floor? BECAUSE U GUYS DIE AND REZ UNLIMIT CYCLYING TILL WE OUT OF EVERYTHING. So fuking pathetic that u guys pround to kill us all after all of you died 10 times to us. Our screen shots, videos proof all the bullshiits.

The video about Opk vs TC, TC double number of Opk, Opk 0 die, TC cropse is 5X of their number, THIS IS THE TRUTH

I did 1 vs AV+morrigan and kill them both, go ask them LOL.

In the old days, morrigan or Av always lead tons of TC suckers to surround our house, why they always brother us? why only a few laggy guy can make TC so fuking angry? LOL

& Who pay the most rl $ for this game? GO ASK AVENGER, HE IS THE 1ST IN OCEANIA FOR THIS ISSUE~~~

Maybe one day when I get bored I will come back to kick all yr ass, we created the 300 ping pvp legend and we can kill TC easily again with 300 ping for sure.
Severe Case of Hallucination ... Or amnesia !

K

kiwi

LOL

seeing i sold UOgold Alot, the people that bought the most were OPK and closely followed by 3T..

Everyone opk get grumpy quit the game,... they come back and have no gears.. so u gotta sell em 300m so they could pvp again :D

hihiih

lets see that hate

X

Xgirl

LOL

seeing i sold UOgold Alot, the people that bought the most were OPK and closely followed by 3T..

Everyone opk get grumpy quit the game,... they come back and have no gears.. so u gotta sell em 300m so they could pvp again :D

hihiih

lets see that hate
LOL, 3T need to buy uo gold? come on, my acc still have 3 year to go even i stop playing for a year already. Go ask yr great leader avenger " the rl $ u pay for this game enough for a BMW yet? "

I have been start to play in ocn with nothing, then earn over billion in 2 months, $ came from morrigan & kov's spawn. We arn't rich, just enough for PVP, we enjoy PVP rither than u coward trammie, this is pvp thread

BTW, how much u selling 1M gold for? I still have several billion for sale
care to mention out which 3T buy gold from u?

Av was playing in formosa a year ago, after hundred times of dieing he then disappeared, killing him really meaningless, just like hunting slime :p

X

Xgirl

Severe Case of Hallucination ... Or amnesia !
haha, whoever u are, tell me TC won any battle without outnumber their enemy?

fighting outnumber enemy with 300 ping just like shiiting in toilet everyday. We always win, we got the proof, eventhough 1 vs 6 Kov xgirl killed them all in a minute haha

but TC? they never fight in even number, all pretend AFK if they know they can't outnumber their enemy<- pathetic cowards

E

Elwood

Err, you said this yourself on a previous pvp thread how you don't care about 'death' and that once u guys die, u re-equip and 'go at it again'.
Thats right, we don't feel the need to post here immediately after we die or lose a spawn and whinge to no end about why we lost like you guys do.

dain was in opk for like 1 week....ex members who were in it the entire time knew we didn't cheat and will openly admit it....
Tell him not me

Have you ever talked to Troppo? The guy is totally spastic and slow.
You got all that from reading what he types? I guess I can then assume that you and your brother are spoilt little racist brats with no lives outside of UO who hate the world and try to terrorise everyone from behind their computer. Fair enough.

He probably just said it out of spite, or just because he's incredibly dumb like people who claim they see "jesus".
Hmm I don't know any people who claim they have seen jesus, do you? This is probably the worst analogy I have ever heard. All that talk about how inteligent you are and then you go and completely blow it by saying something so stupid it actually surprises me it came from YOU.

If i ever get a dupe, you'll sure know about it - i wouldn't even hide the fact.
I do not doubt that.

seriously elwood your so hypocritical.
Is that like saying dismount tactics are lame and then showing up on a blue dismount tamer?

So an archer using PARA BLOW when you have 3 and we have 2 is a para gank? Wow man, do you know a gank can only occur when WE OUTNUMBER you....
Para blowing someone then having two mages (usher and morri slums it) expl-fs-ipy and a mortal strike second hit from the archer is instant death. YES THAT IS A GANK. You were doing this when it was 3v3 and actually 3v2 in your favour (troppo/typhoon was still dead flagged outside the house and only me and wraith were inside) The only reason you didn't kill me with it is I was pre casting gh and the mortal shot from the archer missed me, nevertheless I went from max hp to 3hp without being able to do a thing.

Yes you and your brother killed typhoon (troppo who has been playing mage for a week) and wraith (has a 750mhz processor and moves at a snails pace) when it was 3v2 our way, well done.

Imagine what u newbs would scream if we recruited some dismounting meat shields that you all so heavily rely upon....
What would your recruitment slogan be? They would be climping over themselves to join up i'm sure...

What was funny last night too was you guys didn't know who p-scroll burlgar was, he first attacked u
LOL I knew exactly who he was - firstly, because you never play without your brother (so cute) and secondly, i've seen you running around on that character in pets house and your castle. If you honestly think we didn't know who p-scroll burglar is then you are the moron pal...

W

Warlord III

LOL

hihiih

What a joke !!! craps talk and full of lies @@ 3T got to buy gold ?? When , from who ? prove that plzzzzzzzzzzzz

D

Dain

Most of what i know about OPK cheats is common knowledge 99% of which is stuff Pet did when he was bored.

Hrmm, but to the ron's; programs such a Adrenaline, Ninja, Spike and Stump sound familiar?

And Elwood, if i honestly cared enough i would go find the post but unfortunately i don't but i believe it something (replying to a post of u accusing us of allying with ohYEAH and Macryrus) -TT- is just me and Held, and don't intent to expand, it's a new way of pvping for us and we have enjoyed it a lot; learning to pvp together has been great fun and something people liek ToC will enver get to experience. And we will most definately not be joining SSO anytime soon.

You seem to jump at any chance to defend yourself; perhaps u would like to go and find my post yourself?

W

Warlord III

OMG ! Ron and his gang are still so equally full of crap !

bwahahhahaha !!!

U GUYS CANT PVP !!!
Why would the whole TC disappear ? no more insurance money?
While 3T created .. the fact was TC need to joined with KOV , bcoz they had the even numbers but not OUTNUMBERS !!!
wHo can PVP from TC unless USHER? i cant think of anyone else.
Avenger - > 50 pings or less in Formosa just like a slime.
Baba -> Full of dead body around in Formosa !!
Kiwi + Morrigan - > Don't have to mention as they think Avenger(slime) are the best pvper lol

D

Dain

*giggles girlishly*

Hehe i just gotta say it

Listen Mat, you all that. cat.
And Elwood, you ain't no good.

Status
Not open for further replies.