• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread. Keep it in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyes of Origin

The reason those are the only screenshots you have is cause thats the only ppl who were out there.
You're wrong. You weren't even there. There was FOUR tamers. That makes EIGHT of you right off the bat. And one of those noob pop out dismount archers was there too so that's 9. And some noob we ran down easily before it really got started. That's 10. And the little angry diablo noob spent the WHOLE fight running and healing... why do you think that's impressive? I could run 24/7 and not do a thing and live too... but um, he died. Your point? By the way, how'd he like the bleed and 3 death strikes in a row? WHATCHA WHATCHA WHATCHA. See ya. All I hear is complaining, I'm still waiting on ACTION.
Its because thats all she can do is lie and twist facts around till shes right in her mind. Why do u think she plays with them now and not us? oh, thats right she lied and got the:twak:
Did you forget, I left you guys? not the other way around? Hmmm??
:shots:
Thought so.

K

King Salmon

:p what makes u think we"d put up with your lip and lies? whatever floats your boat:stretcher:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTF is up with you folks and this RL baggage that you seem to have so much trouble leaving behind?

Could we talk about what is, or is not happening in the game, on this shard, please?

I mean, really, we have been down this road before, and recently.

E

Eyes of Origin

:lol::lol:I left because I wasn't going to put up with yours, Slayer's or Vial's petty b.s.
I know, as well as both of you what happened, why I left and the icq's I got asking me to rethink leaving.
rolleyes:

You guys had to wait till you had 8 people last night before you would come out of the house to fight Wally and Ebay... lol seemed all too familiar rofl
You knew if you came out of the house with the S1N you had in the house, you would've died. :(
I guess some things never change. lol

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gahh I always miss the fun... everytime I log in its a ghost town.

Oh well I just cant get into UO this week, to busy thinking about my fantastic snowboard adventure.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You guys had to wait till you had 5 people last night before you would come out of the house to fight Wally and Ebay... and their 2 pets, and the parry bush dexer with the birdy looking horse and the dismount archer and some other noob that didn't really DO anything... lol seemed all too familiar rofl
You knew if you came out of the house with the S1N you had in the house, you would've died. :( But you didn't, so you guys are really good, and totally smoked F3AR. They're not really that good, but I stick up for them, because I get to hang out with people who think they are...
I guess some things never change. lol
Your post has been edited for clarity.

E

Eyes of Origin

lolol nice editing, too bad most of your edits are bs lol still funny tho

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please tell me where I can find you or your guild Balinor. I've yet to see you since your first week on this shard. You are so active, yet I never see you anywhere. Im tired of wasting my time looking for you cowards.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please tell me where I can find you or your guild Balinor. I've yet to see you since your first week on this shard. You are so active, yet I never see you anywhere. Im tired of wasting my time looking for you cowards.
Probly because the only time I've ever seen you was right outside of Deceit after our Harry, and I attacked you and you disappeared never to be seen or heard from again. Come out and play and you might get what you're askin for. Like earlier when I rocked another COM noob. Where do you guys recruit these worthless pvpers? Get more skill PLEASE.

This guy just RAN and RAN, he ran from Despise all the way to here... but he didn't realize I had walked through one of his poison fields to flag him. So funny. He hit the gate and I died laughing. :) Then he died. Not laughing.

Then this guy, he just had absolutely NO clue what hit him. Went down like a chump. He was WAY out of his league. How was stat?

Psst... hey Telepwn Woman? How does it feel to not be able to kill one guy with 2 pets and your bow? You blow. haha I don't even NEED to play my tamer against you. You're horrible.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You never even attacked me outside deceit at your harrower, so I'm not sure what you're talking about. I was too busy taking down people 1 by 1 in your guild.

BTW stop dodging me and tell me where the hell you guys hide.. Because for someone who plays considerably more then myself, you should be a lot easier to find, wouldnt you agree?

Where can we find you. Because Im tired of your talk, lets fight.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And in that 2nd picture i dont even see silver, so its funny that you run up on a corpse you didnt kill?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And in that 2nd picture i dont even see silver, so its funny that you run up on a corpse you didnt kill?
Do you ever get kills? Cause I don't see a single money shot with your name on it... I'd say by the last few Origin threads of me owning you all up, that I hardly hide from anyone. I kill you, I do it on a char named by my forum name. And I laugh. And by that second comment, now I know you're a total noob, and nothing you say matters, because if that's you, you know you got STRAIGHT WRECKED. Oh, here's more. And I even missed my first 2 kills. I had 3!

This was Mathew. See Mathew run. See Mathew run fast. See Mathew run into Balinor and not do anything but run after. Nice palayze, how'd that work for ya btw?

Now I know why angry Deimos is so angry... ouch.

I have to say, creative name man. I laugh every time I target it. heh

Perpetually dead.

We gotya punkte.

There's 2ez on a lot of shards huh? I remember some on my shard too! Nice. Glad to see ya.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't make me go back a thread and get the pictures of us running you and the other FFBz. And then never seeing you on this shard again... I mean, really, we NEVER see you now... Come on back!
How about you go back a thread and post the screenshots you promised to post, yet never did?

Balinor of Pk? said:
And I do believe 2 FFBz were droppin SL left and right. I'll post some pics later.
It takes some mad skills to screenshot other people's fights from the shadows. :thumbup: But ya I guess I can see how were the ones never seen from again? lol!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about you go back a thread and post the screenshots you promised to post, yet never did?
It takes some mad skills to screenshot other people's fights from the shadows. :thumbup: But ya I guess I can see how were the ones never seen from again? lol!
Wow, I've seen you twice in game. And the second time I was solo enjoying the fight. Next time I'll help those noobs woop ya. Like the first time we met. :)

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason those are the only screenshots you have is cause thats the only ppl who were out there.
You're wrong. You weren't even there. There was FOUR tamers. That makes EIGHT of you right off the bat. And one of those noob pop out dismount archers was there too so that's 9. And some noob we ran down easily before it really got started. That's 10. And the little angry diablo noob spent the WHOLE fight running and healing... why do you think that's impressive? I could run 24/7 and not do a thing and live too... but um, he died. Your point? By the way, how'd he like the bleed and 3 death strikes in a row? WHATCHA WHATCHA WHATCHA. See ya. All I hear is complaining, I'm still waiting on ACTION.
Here's the problem with your lies... I was there.
Trish isnt F3AR, Emily isnt F3AR and neither one of them did anything anyway. You ran Trsih down right away and Emily stealthed and ran around.
Pop Shot rk'd whoever the toon is with the white hair in your screenshot of Wally, while the rest of you chased Angry Diablo.... now tell me who had the odds in their favor?
Sativa, Tai Mai Sho, Smoke Bomb, logged or were afk... there were not 4 tamers.
Hi Vulpix

K

King Salmon

Shes such an insignificant and helpless player in the game she has to try to fight someplace i guess.....sad so very sad

E

Eyes of Origin

*shrugs* he has it coming. Assumuptions shouldnt be made by someone who hardly plays, And you're right, I called him spineless. He has got to be the worst GM or Co-GM I have seen in this game yet to date. Can't make decisions, doesnt know how to control a guild, etc, etc.
He should keep his nose where it belongs, in Tram.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shrugs* he has it coming. Assumuptions shouldnt be made by someone who hardly plays, And you're right, I called him spineless. He has got to be the worst GM or Co-GM I have seen in this game yet to date. Can't make decisions, doesnt know how to control a guild, etc, etc.
He should keep his nose where it belongs, in Tram.
*yawn* :)

I had nothing to do with this death. It was all Sister Hazel and someone from the new OOPS guild... I just posed for the shot.

E

Eyes of Origin

looks like he/she had the help of spawn which could be considered pets, so I would definitely say Sativa was outnumbered... "new" OOPS guild?? They've been allied to your guild for at least a week now, so dont play it off as if you dont know who they are..
its just more ppl that you've probably called in cause even with the Sin alliance you have issues getting stuff done.

So lets see now... SIN - 45 vet members
MBS - 57 vet members
OOPS - 7 vet members
PAIN - 4 vet members

total - 113 total chars between the 4 guilds..

and you still need more? lol for the 6-8 of F3AR and FFBz that play???

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MBS - 57 vet members
OOPS - 7 vet members
PAIN - 4 vet members
I thought F3AR was bringing in noobs to fight? Where are they? I was told by some F3AR flunkies that you girls were importing in whole guilds... Better get crackin. Ours are still rollin in... And we all know SATIVA would have died anyways... cause he sucks. Don't try to cover up for his inability to survive a 4 on 1 gank with 3 noobs and a rat mage. I do that all the time. What's his excuse again? hehe

E

Eyes of Origin

Whole guilds? The boys will correct me if I'm wrong here, but I think you're the only ones bringing in anyone. What F3AR and FFBz have, is what they have..
Which leaves me confused. You have F3AR and FFBz, currently allied and then the 4 guild alliance you have and you're still bringing in more ppl.... whats the point of your alliance, wouldnt it be more fun to fight everyone and not just the same occasional 6-8 ppl?
I never understood big alliances.

R

Robthemilt

I'm just going to throw this out there....but i'm going to assume Sativa forgot to smokebomb... Maybe?
Oh wait...isnt the the guy you'll see at luna training Necromancy or spirit speak or resist or eval...?
I'll suggest adding hiding stealth and ninja to his template....but I dont think he'll bite...

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop avoiding me newbies and tell me where I can come fight you.

For someone who is so great you sure hide and avoid me a lot.

And when i say where can I find you.. I mean MBS/SIN. Just incase you had trouble understanding who I'm talking about.

For the record, you cannot produce 1 screenshot of me dying to anyone 1-1. Or even 2 v 1.

Because of me proving the point on playing a stealther, my last kill not on a stealth character was killing oh Salmon Patty 2 vs 1 with him and Canton.

You newbies suck at pvp, and if we could ever find you we'd show you.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nooooo! My Brother!!!

Hah, but yea he does suck on a mage, hence why he moved it to this shard. We left our mains on atl/gl.

I would have to talk to my man but I am sure we would be down for a 2v2, feel free to get back to me when that blue moon comes around.

PS. LOL for calling him a noob for dieing to 2 stealthers (at least) on a mage while the only char you can play is a stealther on a dead shard.

K

King Salmon

looks like he/she had the help of spawn which could be considered pets, so I would definitely say Sativa was outnumbered... "new" OOPS guild?? They've been allied to your guild for at least a week now, so dont play it off as if you dont know who they are..
its just more ppl that you've probably called in cause even with the Sin alliance you have issues getting stuff done.

MBS - 57 vet members
OOPS - 7 vet members
PAIN - 4 vet members

I cant speak for everyone but i got two accts with like five guys in factions. Im willing to bet some people have even more so thats like 20-25 real people. i could only imagine the arse whoopin you guys would recieve if we were actually all on pvp at the same time.:bdh:

K

King Salmon

Stop avoiding me newbies and tell me where I can come fight you.

For someone who is so great you sure hide and avoid me a lot.

And when i say where can I find you.. I mean MBS/SIN. Just incase you had trouble understanding who I'm talking about.

For the record, you cannot produce 1 screenshot of me dying to anyone 1-1. Or even 2 v 1.

Because of me proving the point on playing a stealther, my last kill not on a stealth character was killing oh Salmon Patty 2 vs 1 with him and Canton.

You newbies suck at pvp, and if we could ever find you we'd show you.

Says the guy thats scared to log in besides 5:15 am? We're avoiding u? Ok i'll tell u the easiest/fastest way to find us... Go check some spawns and when u start seeing dead F3AR corpses your getting close!:eyes::eyes:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Says the guy thats scared to log in besides 5:15 am? We're avoiding u? Ok i'll tell u the easiest/fastest way to find us... Go check some spawns and when u start seeing dead F3AR corpses your getting close!:eyes::eyes:
Yea, the ONLY time I've seen a Stussy anything in game, once it hid and never showed its face again, and the other times have been in Luna. Do the math here. He's all mouth. Start ignoring him. I have.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yes I'm scared of you.

Give me a break. You can make excuses all day. Fact is nobody has given me a good time or place to find you. And why would you. You cant even beat me 2 vs 1.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda hard for you to use this "I can't find you" approach when there was some MBS filtering in and out all day doing Despise from server up to about 6pm... just waiting for you to show up. Everyone was taking turns. The ONLY person to sack up was Multani. Too bad he didn't stick around. :) Our more noob members are having a good time learning his tactics. I keep telling them not to go into any hallways with him, they're learning. :)

S

shadow14

LOL AT THE SL NOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HOW LONG DID IT TAKE U CHASING ME THROUGHT DESPISE ON FOOT!!! 4 OF U NOOBS CHASED ME THROUGH DESPISE ON FOOT!!!!!! ANYTIME ANYWHERE ANYONE IN SL DUEL 1v1 JUST NAME DA DATE AND ILL SHOW U JUST HOW TRASHY I AM!!!!!!!!! I DIE ON FOOT 4v1 YET IM TRASH!!!!!!! AND U DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE US THE SHARD WERE GONNA TAKE IT!!!

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm...so the PAIN guild is MY guild and consists of just my characters...so yea...that doesn't really count...i made it because we were having issues with the alliance requests never going through properly (gotta love UO coding!). The OOPS guild was like 2 friends of someone in MBS that decided to just put the guild in the alliance instead of dropping tags. The number of guilds in an alliance does not matter, the number of PEOPLE does! The only "real" guilds in the alliance are MBS and S1N.

Now that we've got that cleared up...

All your base are belong to us! :gun:

Goodnight! :sleep2:

K

King Salmon

LOL IS THIS ALL ORGIN HAS TO OFFER???????? 4V1
He forgot to mention that his whole guild of noobie tamers we"re squished like mosquitos, as he ran around like a chicken with his head cut off. Patiently waits for your "pvp" toons to arrive:popcorn: And your "takeover of the shard":lol:

K

King Salmon

I like how morgaines new signature has a picture with her head down in shame. its more appropriate.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like how morgaines new signature has a picture with her head down in shame. its more appropriate.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
My question is why does that Stussy noob keep posting the same pictures from ages ago over and over? Get some new material. You get a couple kills ages ago and hold onto it like a security blanket. Let it go. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a blue moon...

S

shadow14

king salmon!!!!! would u like to fight me 1v1! as i said in my previous post im willing to fight and destroy any SL!!! ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO TRY PLS PM ME

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My question is why does that Stussy noob keep posting the same pictures from ages ago over and over? Get some new material. You get a couple kills ages ago and hold onto it like a security blanket. Let it go. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a blue moon...
What's funny is for the last month I've practically been begging you fools to tell me where I can find you, with how many offers of a fight? 0.

I'm sorry that I have a job, family, and not as much free time to play Ultima Online as you apparently do.

Obviously if I cant find anyone to fight, I cannot kill you.

Yet you know what, old or new, none of you newbies can post anything with my corpse unless there was 3+ people against me.

So, Keep hiding, eventually Ill find you when I'm on.. and I'll be sure to post those fresh screenshots of me over your corpse. That is of course, if you ever come from being hidden.

K

King Salmon

What's funny is for the last month I've practically been begging you fools to tell me where I can find you, with how many offers of a fight? 0.

I'm sorry that I have a job, family, and not as much free time to play Ultima Online as you apparently do.

Yet you know what, old or new, none of you newbies can post anything with my corpse unless there was 3+ people against me.

So, Keep hiding, eventually Ill find you when I'm on.. and I'll be sure to post those fresh screenshots of me over your corpse. That is of course, if you ever come from being hidden.
Hey stussy since your on such a "limited" time frame why dont u set the time? We told u where to find us. you never came. Ever look in the mirror?:gee:

C

Coragin

Hell a few of us have been checking spawns all night to raid, no one is in fel. Sad really, the only spawn I didnt check was island cause I am lazy.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
king salmon!!!!! would u like to fight me 1v1! as i said in my previous post im willing to fight and destroy any SL!!! ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO TRY PLS PM ME
i will gladly fight u for 10 mill.anytime any rolleyes:were

K

King Salmon

i will gladly fight u for 10 mill.anytime any rolleyes:were
I second that notion. BYOBB....thats bring your own body bag nub you'll surely need it!:stretcher: U can keep your gold i'll get your gold by reselling the scrolls i take of your friends bodies....

Status
Not open for further replies.