• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread. Keep it in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey stussy since your on such a "limited" time frame why dont u set the time? We told u where to find us. you never came. Ever look in the mirror?:gee:

You told me where to find you? Really? Where?! I think you're making things up there buddy.

And I'm 2 steps ahead. I messaged your alliance leader yesterday night after my post.

Private Message: I should be on Tuesday night
Recipients: Balinor of Pk?

Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Stussywear
Journeyman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're on I'll be sure to find you.

Let me guess, Nobody will be on as I'm sure you're all going to be busy.

By the way, Balinor has not gotten back to me yet. Theres a shocker.

S

shadow14

ROFL SALMON UR FUNNY BRO I JUST ROCKED UR ASS IN TERRA 2v1 U HAD SANTA TRYING TO DISMOUNT ME!!!!! UR TRASH BRO

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Over 24 hours and still no response from anyone?

Cowwwwarrrds
That's because some of us actually go out, and have girlfriends. I had a great weekend. You should try that... By the way I'll respond right here. We're doing so many spawns, that if you can't find us, it's because you're not trying. And you're the noob. We're not a needle in a haystack... I find most everyone doing most anything when I'm on... it's um, easy... We had a fight at the beginning of the weekend against some new guild chaining Despise... where were you? Hiding still? You're a non issue on this shard. Just like most others you're on I'm sure. Slink back to the trammel facet you crawled into this thread from.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's because some of us actually go out, and have girlfriends. I had a great weekend. You should try that... By the way I'll respond right here. We're doing so many spawns, that if you can't find us, it's because you're not trying. And you're the noob. We're not a needle in a haystack... I find most everyone doing most anything when I'm on... it's um, easy... We had a fight at the beginning of the weekend against some new guild chaining Despise... where were you? Hiding still? You're a non issue on this shard. Just like most others you're on I'm sure. Slink back to the trammel facet you crawled into this thread from.
Well, Good for you that you find people outside of your alliance that are out and about. That doesnt mean that you're out and about.

You can say that I'm a non factor, that I'm the newbie, say what you like. Fact is none of you have any balls to face me obviously. So I do whatever I feel when I play with no opposition. I guess that means it's my shard.

Also, notice I told you in the PM i sent you that I'd be on Tuesday night. Last time I checked Tuesday is not on a weekend. Keep the trammel comments to yourself, because the only people I see in Malas (Luna) are your Idle guildmates. That's about the only place I can find you guys.

As you previously said, Some of us have more then just going out, and have girlfriends. Some of us have full time jobs, wives, and children. That takes priority over trying to find you cowards under rocks when I log in.

Keep hiding. The only real nonfactor is your alliance. You are worthless and nothing more then a Hide and Seek game for me. You have no effect on my guilds gameplay because you're horrible.

K

King Salmon

ROFL SALMON UR FUNNY BRO I JUST ROCKED UR ASS IN TERRA 2v1 U HAD SANTA TRYING TO DISMOUNT ME!!!!!

Cherios bro...well done....no excuses but next time i'll count my resources so they work....:lame: however i do enjoy how your girlfriends do spawns at 510 am after server up becuase they know between 6am to 4 am there will be one or two of us on that will steamroll ya'll 1-2 v 3-5

S

shadow14

I SEE COM HAS GROWN!!!!!! GREAT FIGHT IN DESPISE WUZ ALOT OF FUN!! AND SALMON DUDE U REALLY THINK IM GONNA HELP U KILL COM! WHOLE TIME IN YEW SALMON SPAMIN KILL COM KILL COM!!!! IM NOT GONNA HELP U DO ****! AROUND HERE YA GOTZ TO PUT IN YA OWN WORK!

E

Eyes of Origin

Was fun :) Have to do it again! We invited SL to come raid dsp more than once and only Neo showed up, poor guy.

C

Coragin

Was fun :) Have to do it again! We invited SL to come raid dsp more than once and only Neo showed up, poor guy.
Sorry hun, I have been offline with my Dads surgery and my Moms health issues and having my daughter for two weeks, Im about to go bonkers over here lol. In 4 days I will be able to help.

B

bjornef

sadly i dont keap pics for braggin rights also i am easy to kill then again maby not problem with all your targets is they gety scard i dont get scard:gee:

:link: your furst kill pls

E

Eyes of Origin

sadly i dont keap pics for braggin rights also i am easy to kill then again maby not problem with all your targets is they gety scard i dont get scard:gee:

:link: your furst kill pls
who are you, who are you talkin to and what are you talkin about?

E

Eyes of Origin

Sorry hun, I have been offline with my Dads surgery and my Moms health issues and having my daughter for two weeks, Im about to go bonkers over here lol. In 4 days I will be able to help.
No worries Coragin, rl always comes first, we'll be here when you get back on! *evil grin*
and I say poor Neo cause it was the S1N group that was invited and didnt show. I think Neo might have come across us by accident, but his timing couldn't have been worse, accident or not.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries Coragin, rl always comes first, we'll be here when you get back on! *evil grin*
and I say poor Neo cause it was the S1N group that was invited and didnt show. I think Neo might have come across us by accident, but his timing couldn't have been worse, accident or not.
Theres a surprise . I logged in to scouting spawns, recall into Santa Claws @ Fire. I hide just for a second to make sure more dont pop out, I get attack and Santa recalls..

So I decide to switch characters to a regular character, go to luna to see if anyone is there. About 2 minutes later Thulsa shows up saying "Yeah you better hide' I ask Yew right now, no tamer? and recieve "OK."

I go to Yew, wait 2 more minutes and Thulsa shows up. All kills, and hides for the next 2 minutes while i just joust back and forth with the dragon dumping on me.. hoping that maybe he'll show and i can try to kill him with the dragon on me.

So he finally shows because i run around the house and get the dragon stuck. I bleed him. He runs off screen and hides after all killing again, so i decide to just log for the night.

I'm so tired of pansies.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres a surprise . I logged in to scouting spawns, recall into Santa Claws @ Fire. I hide just for a second to make sure more dont pop out, I get attack and Santa recalls..

So I decide to switch characters to a regular character, go to luna to see if anyone is there. About 2 minutes later Thulsa shows up saying "Yeah you better hide' I ask Yew right now, no tamer? and recieve "OK."

I go to Yew, wait 2 more minutes and Thulsa shows up. All kills, and hides for the next 2 minutes while i just joust back and forth with the dragon dumping on me.. hoping that maybe he'll show and i can try to kill him with the dragon on me.

So he finally shows because i run around the house and get the dragon stuck. I bleed him. He runs off screen and hides after all killing again, so i decide to just log for the night.

I'm so tired of pansies.
LETS GET THIS RIGHT. You see me in despise and AUTO hide lol so SAD.... Then I take a a character to yew and he redlines you what 3 times before you run off....WASTE OF MY TIME WILLY WONKA

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I saw Stussee tonight. He was on a HIDING STEALTH ARCHER. At least I have to fight face to face... you're just a dismounter for the real fighters. haha Besides, you see me, and you hightail it the second you see my name. Cause you KNOW I'm just a tad bit better than you. By a tad, I mean an ocean of skill better. Noob. I'm straight up ignoring you're worthless blabber from now on.

Oh look. This is Balinor NOT hiding or smoke bombing and getting a kill on FFBz... Imagine that.

Oh look, here's FFBz running in and out of the dungeon entrance as they get straigh wrecked. For the record: If you have to run into any entrance that switches servers to keep from dying... you lose. That's not a tactic, that means you're owned.

Here they are again... I thought these girls were good?

Here they are in the "new" chat telling their frightened guild mate to recall out. And us showing them some love.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill give you credit that I died on Toi. But dont pretend 2 of you didnt pop out stealthed when me and Multani were already fighting 2.

So.. 2 Stealthers (balinor and salmon) and then the other 2 we were already fighting. I was lagged, but no matter of excuses, i couldnt keep myself healed with 3 on me with you holy light spamming me.

Funny thing is, we left to regroup, came back with 3 vs the 4 of you. All 3 of your guildies died, you never showed your face. Big surprise.

Youre not talented, your just a [enter whatever word here to similar to coward]

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here they are in the "new" chat telling their frightened guild mate to recall out. And us showing them some love.

You realize you just took a screenshot of your alliance member telling us to recall? I mean I always knew you were stupid, but you should atleast know who is in your alliance.:eek:snap:

That is one of your many trash stealthers dieing, unfortunatly I use Paint so I am limited in the screenshots I can take.

We end up having to chase you guys out into serpents hold where you attempt to fight us knowing we can't crossheal in the town guards.

Which ends up with pigs in a blanket dieing again early, and then king salmon dieing all the while you are running from Verc and Sam Adams just to dip into fire entrance and stealth away and never be seen from again because your worthless. Not to mention you left SaTen by himself to get ganked you sir are a terrific leader.

Again since I use paint I could not get a screenshot of SaTeN getting rocked without losing the one I had of King Salmon =(.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What on earth are you talking about? You girls got owned, you all recalled out, we laughed at you. I left. Anything that happened after that I wasn't involved in. And if you need to cross heal and run inside a dungeon entrance constantly you lose. Which is what you did while *I* was there. Looks to me like you came back and caught one or two guys running around solo and ganked them. Whoopdydoo. When are you girls going to kill ME? I seem to keep getting kills on you and you aren't returning the favor.

H

HaX Ur MoM

Here is the thing Balinor, you play a stealther,and your alliance plays stealthers y'all only attack us when we have spawn or your better pvpers like lil p I am yet to die to anyone in your guild straight up, and I won't ever die to any of you 2 v 1 but was a nice pic of you standing over my body like you killed me solo but when I get moved I'll post the real pic of 6+ ppl standing over me. Your guild has crappy leadership and even worse peons to listen to them. And your alliance let's not even get into that hey Deimos you can stay our faction lol, little girl scared of going in stat but if I died that much i would join opposing factions. When are you kids going to grow up and play chars that are visible? You brag about dying but you don't show enough to even get targetted. All I ask is if you want to challenge us then do it. Stop posting your stupid pics that make it look like your so awesome we can all do that, we just aren't 12 and don't care. If your so happy to kill someone that you have to post a picture reevaluate your game play. Anyway you guys better do what you can daddy will be coming back soon!

A

A Rev

And if you need to cross heal and run inside a dungeon entrance constantly you lose.
Anyone else think this was one of the most stupid comments they have ever seen posted??

I see your still running that thing im not allowed to mention...might as well show the full taskbar so we can see what else is running!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else think this was one of the most stupid comments they have ever seen posted??

I see your still running that thing im not allowed to mention...might as well show the full taskbar so we can see what else is running!
I don't see the problem with calling someone who runs in and out of a dungeon to escape death a coward? That makes your post idiotic. I *never* need crossheals. And I never run in and out of a dungeon to escape death. I'm not that horrible. And stop crying about what's in my taskbar. Noob. You have no clue what's in my taskbar.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I don't see the problem with calling someone who runs in and out of a dungeon to escape death a coward? That makes your post idiotic. I *never* need crossheals. And I never run in and out of a dungeon to escape death. I'm not that horrible. And stop crying about what's in my taskbar. Noob. You have no clue what's in my taskbar.
You never need crossheals because your never visable unless the numbers are in your favor.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LETS GET THIS RIGHT. You see me in despise and AUTO hide lol so SAD.... Then I take a a character to yew and he redlines you what 3 times before you run off...
Clearly I'm running off right? As you can tell from these screenshots I'm very obviously having to fight only your dragon as you're NOWHERE to be found.

PS you cant kill a tamer that wont come unhidden.

By the way, I hid upon recalling into despise, and you recalled out immediatley after. Even before I could attack you. So I changed characters to come look for you, yet you were nowhere to be found. Surprise that you showed up in Luna. Where I asked you to come fight me on a non-tamer. You said Okay. Guess you're lacking in the following your word dept.

You're a coward ,hence your character in COM. YOU wont fight me obviously, because you know the outcome.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Produced.

I don't see any holy light spam in that picture either... do you?

By the way, there was more then 2 on me.

It was 3. Yourself, King Salmon, and the guy with the war axe I forget his name.

Its even clearly in the picture, are you serious?

And I'm pretty sure there was a 4th, but because I cant prove it via screenshot we'll still stick with 3. But seriously, you popped out for 15 seconds when ganking me, then you dissapeared and let your entire guild die. So.. you still lose.. I died, all 3 of your alliance died to 3 of us.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You wont fight me for accounts.

You wont fight me for fun when I call you out.

You make excuses, play STEALTH TAMERS as your main.

I think thats enough said.

I do have connection problems. I could care less if you believe me, youre nobody.

I do however know you're afraid to fight me without a pet.

S

shadow14

LOL STUSSY U SURE TALK ALOT OF **** FOR PLAYING A DEXXER BRO!!!!! DEXXERS= NO SKILL!!!!!!

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL STUSSY U SURE TALK ALOT OF **** FOR PLAYING A DEXXER BRO!!!!! DEXXERS= NO SKILL!!!!!!
Shadow, Whos your mage in game, I'll be sure to remind you about no skill when I kill you on a mage.

Just because I have a dexer, doesnt mean I dont play a mage.

S

shadow14

yes im epyon!!!!! stussy pls find me when ya get a chance ill duel ya~!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He wont duel ya. He's all talk no show. The only time I've seen him and he didn't hide he died to me. And that was a 2 on 1. The other guy was running out of the dungeon to fight your friend who had to run outside to live. Like you should have done and couldn't. Oh yea, about those "pictures" up there? They're of you running from a dragon... so what? Post some kill shots noob.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He wont duel ya. He's all talk no show. The only time I've seen him and he didn't hide he died to me. And that was a 2 on 1. The other guy was running out of the dungeon to fight your friend who had to run outside to live. Like you should have done and couldn't. Oh yea, about those "pictures" up there? They're of you running from a dragon... so what? Post some kill shots noob.
Balinor if youd like to set up a fight with me, then send me a PM. If I recall I'm the one who has PM'd you trying to find YOU... not vice-versa.

Ive made countless posts asking where I can find you chumps, with 0, yes 0 response.

If you want to fight me, we can make it a public event, just so everyone can see you hide and run away.

Oh, and for the record I cannot do it tonight, I'm too busy enjoying the life I apparently do not have.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor if youd like to set up a fight with me, then send me a PM. If I recall I'm the one who has PM'd you trying to find YOU... not vice-versa.

Ive made countless posts asking where I can find you chumps, with 0, yes 0 response.

If you want to fight me, we can make it a public event, just so everyone can see you hide and run away.

Oh, and for the record I cannot do it tonight, I'm too busy enjoying the life I apparently do not have.
Sorry I was out of town with a real life woman. What was that? Oh you want to die more? k

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want you on your best character, so theres no excuses later, okay Hidinor?
Ok that will be whichever character is the exact opposite of whatever you are on. Unless you decide you'd like to go straight up. Mage/mage or Dexer/dexer... then I'm golden on whatever you'd like... By the way, the only excuses will be, damnit, I even played down to you and you still lost. I guess there really can't be any excuse for winning. Cept next time I'll go easier on ya. You blow trammy.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, if we can ever get on at the same time. Ill bring my character, you bring your best character.

Lets try to avoid stealth/tamers though k? Dont pull a santa and bring a stealth tamer to a 1 v 1

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to Balinor and Pigs in Blanket, handed my stealther its first death. Way to many of you to come back. I look foward to our 1 v 1. We can do whatever matchup you want, but id prefer if we're using dexer its dexer vs dexer or mage vs mage. Less possible excuses in that scenario.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to Balinor and Pigs in Blanket, handed my stealther its first death. Way to many of you to come back. I look foward to our 1 v 1. We can do whatever matchup you want, but id prefer if we're using dexer its dexer vs dexer or mage vs mage. Less possible excuses in that scenario.
You should have used one of those 28 smoke bombs you had that I looted. You suck btw. Hey, I don't use smokebombs, cause I'm better than you.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should have used one of those 28 smoke bombs you had that I looted. You suck btw. Hey, I don't use smokebombs, cause I'm better than you.
I dont use them either obviously or i would have. I looted them from someone in your guild, alongside everything else in my pack minus 10 each potion and 95 bandages.

You can say I suck all you want, when we finally fight and you get destroyed, you'll just look like that much more of a ******.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont use them either obviously or i would have. I looted them from someone in your guild, alongside everything else in my pack minus 10 each potion and 95 bandages.

You can say I suck all you want, when we finally fight and you get destroyed, you'll just look like that much more of a ******.
A stealther with ninja and smoke bombs should never die..
Still to this day, Ive yet to die 1 time on my stealther and have somewhere around 10-12 kill shots. Its pretty simple.
Produced. Again. If this is lookin like a ******, I'll stick with it. I like your idea of destroying me. Running and dying within 10 tiles. Nice work. I also took a poll... no one has died to you on that noob char of yours Stussy... Those bombs are all yours. I think the noob you got them off of stares you in the mirror daily.

E

Eyes of Origin

I know for fact he's killed S1N, so your poll is no good.

Btw, was a good fight the other night in Despise. I give CSU more credit then MBS/S1N anyday.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know for fact he's killed S1N, so your poll is no good.

Btw, was a good fight the other night in Despise. I give CSU more credit then MBS/S1N anyday.
You would, get off their jock. :) Don't make me post screenshots of that fight. So you want us to use a designated healer now? I can do that. My mage is done. You're gonna hate me on a mage.

E

Eyes of Origin

You had a healer, healer died so did mostly everyone else. MBS/S1N died over and over and over again.
Compared to what? 2 Fear dying?
All you did was run around holy light spam and go hide, bravo for you.
*golf claps, adds sarcastically* yay for Balinor. rolleyes:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You had a healer, healer died so did mostly everyone else. MBS/S1N died over and over and over again.
Compared to what? 2 Fear dying?
All you did was run around holy light spam and go hide, bravo for you.
*golf claps, adds sarcastically* yay for Balinor. rolleyes:
When you need to designate someone to dismount me 24/7, you've already lost. I think the picture below says it best, "Dismounting when you have numbers is a sign of weakness." Sage wisdom for you from the master. You didn't accomplish anything. You too a spawn that belonged to some trammies. We had maybe 4 or 5 on max. You had 6 with TWO dismounters. I guess you have to use full time dismounters when you suck so bad. I'll bust out my healing dog archer with hiding/stealth. Drink some pots, round robin dismount you all 24/7. I'm better than fluffy rabbit is for sure. You want a dismount war? Fine. :) Psst, I never died yet again. And I got a few more kills than were shown here. Do you ACTUALLY do anything besides comment on other peoples fights or do you actually join in and get owned? Cause I"m sure you're about as bad as Stuffies, and I own that noob. Put your money where your mouth is.

E

Eyes of Origin

lolol you just showed a bunch of pics of you killing CSU at the spawn. Yay you.... again... you killed none of us.

Speaking of dismounters... how many did you have again?? Come on .. no lies... We had 2, I will agree with you there.... you had 2 as well and dont lie about numbers either.

Balinor
Jason Bourne
Canton - Dismounter
Sniper - Dismounter
Tamer
Beastmaster

CSU --

Cowboy
Kitiara +1 (dragon)
Bella Starr + 2 (bake and beetle)

Us ---

Fluffy Rabbit
Smoke Bomb
Angry Slayer
Vulpix
Nos

and we killed everyone but you cause you would leave your peeps to die everytime.

Get your facts straight before you post screenshots of you trying to kill us and you killing ppl outside of the incident. The pics outside Wrong and in Yew had nothing to do with this. No kill shot at Wrong and no kill shot in Yew, no silver in your pack for either of those, so obviously both were ganks.
You suck.

CSU gets a bonus for trying and then showing up in Yew afterwards. They also get a bonus for not picking sides and allying your horrible alliance.

S

shadow14

a bonus???? are u approving CSU now lol!!! isnt CSU the whole reason ur guild is growing cause half the people now joining ur guild are here to kill them so a super allinace would really screw ya over!

Status
Not open for further replies.