• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread. Keep it in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So sorry for the delay smack talk fans. Have fun. :)

C

Crystal Canyon

So sorry for the delay smack talk fans. Have fun. :)
Thanks Oriana for the understanding. I hope the "understanding" is also returned in favor to you.

I think most of us got a bit out of line at some point in the last smack talk thread, but I'm really glad to see we get another chance. Sorry for your inconvenience.

P.S. Anyone else need to do any apologizing?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S. Anyone else need to do any apologizing?
I do, I need to apologize for being so good... I'm so sorry. I'll try to be worse and die to 5 (including noob pets) on 1s, lets be serious here, I'm more afraid of that dread mare than any toon on the screen... Look at Mr. All Kill No Skill there... haha ALL KILL OMG ALL KILL, fail. In case you can't read what I said, "You should have taken up tailoring instead."

R

Robthemilt

I'll give you credit for not claiming you killed me while he was helping me. We were just getting to him.

I was disarmed and in stat, congrats.

Now answer a few questions. Who got the scrolls?
Who stated you on the SW side about 10 mins after this?

hmmm F3AR and....F3AR.

Keep taking your pictures. I'm too slow on this shard to be running any extra programs. But the pictures dont mean ****. Especially when I picked up 12 points from you on the other side 10 minutes later. If you're so amazing, whats with the only 12 points anway? I was expecting 30 or something.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll give you credit for not claiming you killed me while he was helping me. We were just getting to him.

I was disarmed and in stat, congrats.

Now answer a few questions. Who got the scrolls?
Who stated you on the SW side about 10 mins after this?

hmmm F3AR and....F3AR.

Keep taking your pictures. I'm too slow on this shard to be running any extra programs. But the pictures dont mean ****. Especially when I picked up 12 points from you on the other side 10 minutes later. If you're so amazing, whats with the only 12 points anway? I was expecting 30 or something.
Um, you weren't in stat noob. Look at the picture... The difference between you and me is, I brag about killing you in a 3 on 1 against 2 pets, you brag about killing me in a 5 on 1, against little ol me only. Also, you came BACK on more characters after the initial woopin we handed you and taking your spawn. We weren't interested in scrolls. I got what I came for. I killed 3 of you. I'd say that's a win for me. Oh, and psst, I didn't need a pet to do it. But that's going to change. :) You're gonna HATE fighting me on my tamer. You think you cry fowl NOW? HAHAH That noob Telepwn girl is nothing on a tamer. You have no idea. Oh and um... you were disarmed because I disarmed you... You said that like I should feel bad for disarming you and killing you... It's not my fault your girlfriends pet blocked you into me so you couldn't run. haha

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No apologies necessary. I always planned to set it back up just as I said RL interrupts.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im so glad to see balinor brag about pvp when he hasnt accomplished anything on this shard but a couple pop shots and hide...I was happy to see this thread go, nothing but idiots here.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im so glad to see balinor brag about pvp when he hasnt accomplished anything on this shard but a couple pop shots and hide...I was happy to see this thread go, nothing but idiots here.
A picture speaks 1000 words. Look up noob. ALL KILL ALL KILL. haha

R

Robthemilt

I was in stat on the only character i've got on this shard. We both know that I died before those pets went after you...hence wally giving them the command and dismounting as we came up.

You're obviously just going to run your mouth and make **** up. So enjoy. You're going to love being allied with Slayer and Diemos.

I'd rather have you guys on tamers than stealthers anyway. Your pets might be a little more lethal but at least you'll stay visible.

*Disarm, smokebomb, runs away*

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in stat on the only character i've got on this shard. We both know that I died before those pets went after you...hence wally giving them the command and dismounting as we came up.

You're obviously just going to run your mouth and make **** up. So enjoy. You're going to love being allied with Slayer and Diemos.

I'd rather have you guys on tamers than stealthers anyway. Your pets might be a little more lethal but at least you'll stay visible.

Yea it sure looks like I'm running away and smoke bombing in the picture up there of you dying. You make no sense... And hey, noob, see the POINTS in that shot? If you had DIED it would have said that I didn't get points because you had recently been slain... hello... Quit crying cause you died and your friends couldn't do a thing to help you. Buncha whiners.

R

Robthemilt

You can lose points from stat, dumb****. Spend a little more time pvping you'll learn this stuff eventually.

And who's whining? I'm pretty sure F3AR is mostly winning...

You werent on screen for another 3 seconds after that picture. I dont blame you though. You would have died 10 minutes sooner than you did.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea it sure looks like I'm running away and smoke bombing in the picture up there of you dying. You make no sense... And hey, noob, see the POINTS in that shot? If you had DIED it would have said that I didn't get points because you had recently been slain... hello... Quit crying cause you died and your friends couldn't do a thing to help you. Buncha whiners.
Balinor stfu you are a moron. Recently slain means taht you would have killed him recently and he had not been killed by 5 other people yet. Shows how much you pvp. Go back to tram moron.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor stfu you are a moron. Recently slain means taht you would have killed him recently and he had not been killed by 5 other people yet. Shows how much you pvp. Go back to tram moron.
Wow so violent from just a little picture of me owning you noobs. Calm down girls, it's just a hillarious, humiliating screenshot... Relax. And maybe your boy up there and you should spend more time worrying about how good you are, rather than what your death messages say, maybe then you wouldn't suck so badly.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You killed one guy who was already in stat. We rolled your whole crew and kept the spawn. I fail to see how you owned anything? And you can evade your idiotic ignorant comment all you want and push the blame on us...but the fact is you are a clueless trammy who has no idea how in the hell things work in fel. Stick to this forum and luna son...sorry you suck.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You killed one guy who was already in stat. We rolled your whole crew and kept the spawn. I fail to see how you owned anything? And you can evade your idiotic ignorant comment all you want and push the blame on us...but the fact is you are a clueless trammy who has no idea how in the hell things work in fel. Stick to this forum and luna son...sorry you suck.
You had to come back on secondary and some third string characters. That's a lose. And I got 3 kills. Not one. I'll post more shots later. And lest we forget, you're the noob on a dread. Who nearly got owned by little ol me. Don't you remember running at all red? HAHAH Sissy.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're going to come try to protect XMG... at least TRY... WOW you guys suck. If you notice, I didn't even have a bracelet on that whole fight... You girls are a joke. Then you team up with FFBz and TK0? Wont save ya.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You killed a bunch of tram players...I am still missing your point Balinor? And we killed TKO in the end anyways...Why did you not try to fight our guild when we arrived?

What is the big green block in some of ur screenshots? Hiding something?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You killed a bunch of tram players...I am still missing your point Balinor? And we killed TKO in the end anyways...Why did you not try to fight our guild when we arrived?

Yep, I'm hiding who in your guild was telling me you were coming. :) HAHA And I thought you were there to PROTECT them? NICE JOB BTW. haha Tell XMG thanks for the loot and the boat.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The loot and the boat? Its a sad day when people get excited over looting pots and a 10k gp boat from XMG/TKO. Too bad you dont get the PS or Replicas on a regular basis.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The loot and the boat? Its a sad day when people get excited over looting pots and a 10k gp boat from XMG/TKO. Too bad you dont get the PS or Replicas on a regular basis.
Psst. I couldn't kill that champ on that character in a million years. If I cared about scrolls I'd have been there on a champ killer. Do I have to explain everything to you? You didn't even leave the champ to see any fighting. You sat in a little circle holding hands with the other dread tamer noobs. HAHAH

K

King Salmon

Well since My name was brought into it unprovoked. Im a REAL life commercial fisherman that litterally feeds MILLIONS of REAL PEOPLE I think i have right to say HOOK LINE AND SINKER! Eyes of Origin was trolling about 4-5 post into the last thread that was locked, to bad all she caught was her own tounge.

Even though those are not items used in REAL fishing. I did get a kick on how fast eyes of origin started blasting us on other forums however. To bad this thread wasn't blocked for good she wouldnt know what to do with her spare time......like i said the house on baja is still hirin';love.

And to go to what bal said...the first time u kill me on your char without pets i'l give u props wally... U said all kill the other day as I ran past and litterlly got hit with delayed explosion, flamestike then a fireball from your mare.... i was hidden 3 screens away while all this happened..... Does that make u good? sooooo sad, maybe your uo's gift to pvp huh? u can buy the best mare off of mmo

Serously we feel honored, U spend 1/2 your time ingame worrying about us i love it. U got a guild name just like ours and 1/2 your meembers are namin chars as us; ie: your guild tag Sin! or whatever just like us, your char names just like our gms little angry diemos, and diablo awful....tooo funny; when am I gonna be honored with one?

E

Eyes of Origin

Well since My name was brought into it unprovoked. Im a REAL life commercial fisherman that litterally feeds MILLIONS of REAL PEOPLE I think i have right to say HOOK LINE AND SINKER! Eyes of Origin was trolling about 4-5 post into the last thread that was locked, to bad all she caught was her own tounge.

Even though those are not items used in REAL fishing. I did get a kick on how fast eyes of origin started blasting us on other forums however. To bad this thread wasn't blocked for good she wouldnt know what to do with her spare time......like i said the house on baja is still hirin';love.
We dont care what you do irl :( Nor has anyone brought up your name in this thread concerning anything, but pvp and to be honest, I am not even sure your name has been brought up at all.
Now shhhhhhhh before you get posts removed or get yourself an infraction for trolling and talking about irl stuff.
As for the other forum.. blast you? lol if thats what you call it. Sure *looks confused*

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will take that fight if you still want to do it?
Hey look! 24 hours later someone sacks up. Where'd mbraud go 60 seconds after he posted and I called out taking all duels... seems like he might be afraid to duel anyone without a pet maybe? Sad. So sad. You missed the boat atl. I only duel once in a blue moon, and when I do, you better accept it cause you probly wont get it again. Too late, I don't feel like dueling anymore. Besides, I was only doing it to get mbraud out to duel and watch him run as I wooped him like the little boy he is.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was fighting on a different shard. I pvp on a few diff shards, you had your chance to pvp and raid and didn't. Your loss.

C

Coragin

God, you pancake when he covers stuff up, you pancake when he dont...

wtf...

Ugh, tamers

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recorded the full fight, the part where you tried to fight me on your stealth archer then gave up (good idea) then the part where you brought your tamer and I fought your dragon while you stealthed in dog form. Your dragon got a massive dump on me and I died then you died a second later. I will try and figure out how to shrink this vid file but I doubt I will bother posting it because it was mostly me pvming.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recorded the full fight, the part where you tried to fight me on your stealth archer then gave up (good idea) then the part where you brought your tamer and I fought your dragon while you stealthed in dog form. Your dragon got a massive dump on me and I died then you died a second later. I will try and figure out how to shrink this vid file but I doubt I will bother posting it because it was mostly me pvming.
1. Ran out of Pots on Archer, I red lined you twice and killed your pet.......

2. Came on Thulsa, Killed you and you called for help and gotcha killed me on foot after I dismantled your face. Technically it was two V one. Don't cry about tamers bc your whole guild is full of them. Thanks for playing

You are 0-2 lifetime one v one. That's means 0% win ratio in case Wally was wondering........

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Meh super dragons suck.

I fought you the entire time, I wasent in map and wasent talking in vent. Matt showed up looking for me, you were red lined but I wanted the kill so I stayed on screen with your dragon too long.

Please I killed you and dropkick 2v1 and have killed you other times, I just dont run to the boards like I won a gold medal.

I doubt even the people in your guild think your better than me. :/

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both you guys depend on smoke bombs to see colour in this game. :/

After a week or two on this shard I am thinking I should add peace/music and detect hidden to my temp.

D

Dreamweaver68

after 11 years im flinally getting involved in the forums, lol. I know i have alot to learn in pvp yet so yall dont bash me too bad. I am very surprised to see no one giving you any credit Balinor. Ive been on the bad end of you many times but more importantly, i've seen you in action 100 times more with my stealther. You are definatley the most effective stealther ive ever seen bar none on any shard, and i play a few. anyway just wanted to give you props but i still hate to see you comming! :gun:

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
after 11 years im flinally getting involved in the forums, lol. I know i have alot to learn in pvp yet so yall dont bash me too bad. I am very surprised to see no one giving you any credit Balinor. Ive been on the bad end of you many times but more importantly, i've seen you in action 100 times more with my stealther. You are definatley the most effective stealther ive ever seen bar none on any shard, and i play a few. anyway just wanted to give you props but i still hate to see you comming! :gun:
Um, nobody plays like that in this thread....

they play like this:
[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOfM7WB1ya4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOfM7WB1ya4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you ever played a stealth character? They are the easiest in the game. I havent been on in 3 weeks or so approx because of lack of time to play, but seriously? A stealther with ninja and smoke bombs should never die..

Still to this day, Ive yet to die 1 time on my stealther and have somewhere around 10-12 kill shots. Its pretty simple.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just an FYI but Origin is dead, and the guilds that remain pretty much gave up actively spawning years ago.

Bragging about doing the most is not an accomplishment.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A stealther with ninja and smoke bombs should never die..
Still to this day, Ive yet to die 1 time on my stealther and have somewhere around 10-12 kill shots. Its pretty simple.
Psst, I haven't used one smoke bomb on this shard. I never do, they're a waste of my time and money. And don't brag about 10-12 kill shots. I have around 100 on this shard already, and I've been here a few months max? Don't hate on Dreamweaver for sayin it like it is. He's completely right. And I like him a lot more for admitting it! haha You're just jealous no one says that kind of thing about you. Btw, thank you Dreamweaver, I might let you live once or twice when I see you. Like a cat with a toy. :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both you guys depend on smoke bombs to see colour in this game. :/

After a week or two on this shard I am thinking I should add peace/music and detect hidden to my temp.
You'll peace me once, then I'll just target you and attack last. You wont live. Take a more offensive skill, it will do you a lot more good. :)

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i played UO as much as you, I'd have a lot more.

Fact is, when I log on.. Nobody is anywhere. So guess what... I log

Im not gonna waste my time finding people like you who hide under rocks.

D

Dreamweaver68

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbraud4 View Post

I was gonna leave this post alone but.....nope. First of all it was pure comedy on our(XMG) part, we were trying a tactic on rictor a guild member had suggested with a boat. It failed miserably, as 2-3 of us died quickly to ricky. As we gave up this tactic Balinor stealthed in in perfect timing and began to wreak havoc dropping all that remained. At that point we pull in 6 TKO to handle MBS and made the unfortunate mistake of calling in F3AR to help. For any of you that have ever tried to work with F3AR's guild leader and co-guild leader you know that they are giant babies with huge ego's who whine if everything dosent go their way. Anyway as TKO and F3AR arrive, MBS is apparently gone. Of course Balinors still their waiting for his moment. Im getting ICQ's from 2 members of F3AR ones telling me to get my guild on the ricky and ones telling me to stay away from it. TKO were the ONLY ones trying to handle the situation with MBS while F3ar stood in a group of 4 and did absolutely nothing but whine about Ricky.(I wish Balinor would have got a screenshot of that!) Meanwhile Balinors stringing TKO out and picking us off. Finally F3AR is so frustrated that they dont know what the **** is going on they turn on me and the one other TKO that remain alive and rez kill the others who who had managed to get back up. Of course blaming everthing on the ones who were actually trying to do something

I am actually happy that it happened that way, i love when people show there true colors. Theres nothing worse to me as a veteran player when supposed allies (verbal or official) turn out to be common turncoats who deserve the trust of no one.

As for us being a bunch of tram players is simply not true. Not a single XMG or TKO member that was present is a tram player, in fact we get off more spawns than probably any 2 guilds on this shard, excluding MBS.

Cheers!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quote:
I am actually happy that it happened that way, i love when people show there true colors. Theres nothing worse to me as a veteran player when supposed allies (verbal or official) turn out to be common turncoats who deserve the trust of no one.
At least with me man, you'll always know where you stand. Or fall. Whatever the case may be. :) If I make a verbal agreement with you, it's going to last until the agreed upon moment, and no longer/shorter. :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If i played UO as much as you, I'd have a lot more.

Fact is, when I log on.. Nobody is anywhere. So guess what... I log

Im not gonna waste my time finding people like you who hide under rocks.
So was I hiding when I just helped to work your guild over without a single casualty on our side? Your attempts to hurt my feelings are a lot more like worship... Why is it I only make fun of you when you die, but all you can do is make fun of my playstyle? Can't kill me? I see a pattern... I can still count the number of times I've died on this shard to players on one hand. F3AR isn't very good... So here's the pictures of our 7 on 8. Their favor... I think everyone in F3AR died... but these were the only shots I got... They were all on tamers, of course, and since I'm more afraid of their pets, I include them in the person count. So it was their favor. We had no tamers.

E

Eyes of Origin

you won 7-8 vs 2.. so 5 with pets, since according to you pets count and it took you how long to kill just Angry Diablo?? You guys chased him all over the place before you finally killed him with the assist of a mystic.

Stussy isnt in F3AR and wasn't logged in, so why does this have anything to do with him?

The reason those are the only screenshots you have is cause thats the only ppl who were out there.

**Btw... Pop Shot, Smoke Bomb, Tai Mai Shu, SATIVA were all afk.. except I think I heard Pot Shot went out to rk one of the sin guys... and also for the record none of those named above are tamers.***

K

King Salmon

Seeing 5 F3AR down killing narvey night eyes had to be the funniest thing i"ve seen in game in awhile! I Thank u guys for the good laugh...i noticed u guys had zero smack talk after that whoopin at the yew gate too...to damn funny.....

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seeing 5 F3AR down killing narvey night eyes had to be the funniest thing i"ve seen in game in awhile! I Thank u guys for the good laugh...i noticed u guys had zero smack talk after that whoopin at the yew gate too...to damn funny.....
LOL DID NARVEY PWN THEM TOO? I also heard when they saw you they all ran out. F3ar, he can not kill you in trammel you may go back to killing NARVEYS lol

K

King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbraud4 View Post

I was gonna leave this post alone but.....nope. First of all it was pure comedy on our(XMG) part, we were trying a tactic on rictor a guild member had suggested with a boat. It failed miserably, as 2-3 of us died quickly to ricky. As we gave up this tactic Balinor stealthed in in perfect timing and began to wreak havoc dropping all that remained. At that point we pull in 6 TKO to handle MBS and made the unfortunate mistake of calling in F3AR to help. For any of you that have ever tried to work with F3AR's guild leader and co-guild leader you know that they are giant babies with huge ego's who whine if everything dosent go their way. Anyway as TKO and F3AR arrive, MBS is apparently gone. Of course Balinors still their waiting for his moment. Im getting ICQ's from 2 members of F3AR ones telling me to get my guild on the ricky and ones telling me to stay away from it. TKO were the ONLY ones trying to handle the situation with MBS while F3ar stood in a group of 4 and did absolutely nothing but whine about Ricky.(I wish Balinor would have got a screenshot of that!) Meanwhile Balinors stringing TKO out and picking us off. Finally F3AR is so frustrated that they dont know what the **** is going on they turn on me and the one other TKO that remain alive and rez kill the others who who had managed to get back up. Of course blaming everthing on the ones who were actually trying to do something

As for us being a bunch of tram players is simply not true. Not a single XMG or TKO member that was present is a tram player, in fact we get off more spawns than probably any 2 guilds on this shard, excluding MBS.

Cheers!
DREAMWEAVER that has to be the single best post i have ever read, to damn funny! I wasn't there but that sounds just like em!
CHEERS BACK:beer:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The reason those are the only screenshots you have is cause thats the only ppl who were out there.
You're wrong. You weren't even there. There was FOUR tamers. That makes EIGHT of you right off the bat. And one of those noob pop out dismount archers was there too so that's 9. And some noob we ran down easily before it really got started. That's 10. And the little angry diablo noob spent the WHOLE fight running and healing... why do you think that's impressive? I could run 24/7 and not do a thing and live too... but um, he died. Your point? By the way, how'd he like the bleed and 3 death strikes in a row? WHATCHA WHATCHA WHATCHA. See ya. All I hear is complaining, I'm still waiting on ACTION.

E

Eyes of Origin

You're wrong. You weren't even there. There was FOUR tamers. That makes EIGHT of you right off the bat. And one of those noob pop out dismount archers was there too so that's 9. And some noob we ran down easily before it really got started. That's 10. And the little angry diablo noob spent the WHOLE fight running and healing... why do you think that's impressive? I could run 24/7 and not do a thing and live too... but um, he died. Your point? By the way, how'd he like the bleed and 3 death strikes in a row? WHATCHA WHATCHA WHATCHA. See ya. All I hear is complaining, I'm still waiting on ACTION.
Here's the problem with your lies... I was there.
Trish isnt F3AR, Emily isnt F3AR and neither one of them did anything anyway. You ran Trsih down right away and Emily stealthed and ran around.
Pop Shot rk'd whoever the toon is with the white hair in your screenshot of Wally, while the rest of you chased Angry Diablo.... now tell me who had the odds in their favor?
Sativa, Tai Mai Sho, Smoke Bomb, logged or were afk... there were not 4 tamers.

K

King Salmon

Its because thats all she can do is lie and twist facts around till shes right in her mind. Why do u think she plays with them now and not us? oh, thats right she lied and got the:twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.