• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP thread. Keep it in here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyes of Origin

nah, bonuses dont mean I approve, but I know nothing of your guild so I cant say anything bad... give it time :p

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and we killed everyone but you cause you would leave your peeps to die everytime.
Are you not looking at the same pictures? Me in the middle of most of who you had on, dismounted, with no one else on the screen or in map? I was fighting you girls 6 on 1 half the time and wasn't even near dying. You girls blow.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know you try to make every screenshot look like a 1 v 1, but 2 nonstop poisoning dexers vs 1 stealther who couldnt form isnt a huge accomplishment.

No excuses, because its my fault for letting myself get revealed, but I dont have macros for smokebombs because I dont use them, I do however loot them from the people I "have never killed" so they have to get more.

It's funny how you have all these other characters that are done, but nobody ever sees you on anything, *including your screenshots* but balinor.

You cant get kills on anything but a stealther?

I do have proof there was 2 of you by the way, if you want to claim 1 v 1 victory.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
By the way if you want to put gold on our fight, I'll be glad to take your money.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just asked our pal Atl to duel. He shows up with 2 other oranges and tries to gank me. HAHAHA. Afraid of something? Fought them 2 on 1 for a bit. then some guy shows up turns 2 on 2... the mage runs and runs and runs and runs and runs... Vercingetorix is a NOOB. That guy is HORRIBLE. At one point he actually ran to the wisps north of the gate to get away from me. *shakes head*

UOMaddog

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Speaking of duels...

Nosverotu, I have been waiting for over 45 minutes at Jhelom Farms for you to come duel. You talked a lot of trash in Destard, then I gated you to Luna so you could rez up, then you said you'd meet me at the farms in 20 minutes when you got out of stat....46 minutes and counting....

All talk...no action... :gun:

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just asked our pal Atl to duel. He shows up with 2 other oranges and tries to gank me. HAHAHA. Afraid of something? Fought them 2 on 1 for a bit. then some guy shows up turns 2 on 2... the mage runs and runs and runs and runs and runs... Vercingetorix is a NOOB. That guy is HORRIBLE. At one point he actually ran to the wisps north of the gate to get away from me. *shakes head*
Wow... you must be talking about a diffrent fight because the one I was at was 2v4 with 3 MBS jokers dead. You just stealthed off and started writing this fiction. Lucky I recorded the fght and will post the vid, hope you dont mind bud.

Belive it or not Verc just showed up it was the first time I have ever seen him. I also had no idea that noob looking mage in Luna was you.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... you must be talking about a diffrent fight because the one I was at was 2v4 with 3 MBS jokers dead. You just stealthed off and started writing this fiction. Lucky I recorded the fght and will post the vid, hope you dont mind bud.

Belive it or not Verc just showed up it was the first time I have ever seen him. I also had no idea that noob looking mage in Luna was you.
I took pictures too noob. And there's NO WAY that guy and another orange just "showed up." Cause as soon as I popped out, you and him both sure attacked when it was a DUEL. HAHAH By the way, I win. I'll take my 20 mil. And there were no MBS there but me. What the hell are you talking about? I killed that random red that showed up and started fighting you with me. You should be THANKING me. haha I'd have spanked you like a red headed step child. You're nothin. Now you know why I rarely duel. Cause noobs like you try to gank. It's pointless. I'll just stick to killing you like usual.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well once the video is done you can see for yourself. Its a 12 min video and I have edit about ten mins of your guild running for thier lives. I never saw you kill anyone you chased verc around with bleed/holy light, good tactic b/c he could not cast anything. Lucky I was there to power house your three guild mates while he took you for a tour. I really dont know why you would lie I told you I was recording it. Like I said I was sitting in Yew waiting for some garbage mage to show up then I spotted some tasty looking OJs and I just did what i do... kill noobs.

E

Eyes of Origin

"Duels" at Yew gate are never smart... Never know who might show up.

And Balinor, you were never really alone at that fight in Despise. Notice in your screenshots there was always MBS/S1N around or CSU, except in one shot and the reason you are alone in that shot is cause none of your guildies happen to be on screen, but they were there and you're only alone with 2, not 6. 6 would've been impossible anyway since there werent even 6 of us there. =/

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol what could you have taken pictures of? Verc did not die, I was 1/4 health maybe twice. Only person you might have killed was Betty the High Priest of Mondane. Won the duel? 20 mil? killing me like usual? All of this is news to me. Just give it a few weeks of fighting me you will figure out you are no match for me and once you get pased that I am accually a very cool guy, BTW I will take an Oz of whatever drugs you are on.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol what could you have taken pictures of? Verc did not die, I was 1/4 health maybe twice. Only person you might have killed was Betty the High Priest of Mondane. Won the duel? 20 mil? killing me like usual? All of this is news to me. Just give it a few weeks of fighting me you will figure out you are no match for me and once you get pased that I am accually a very cool guy, BTW I will take an Oz of whatever drugs you are on.
All your boy did was drink pots and run. The only reason he didn't was his friends the wisps that attacked me and made me break off from killing him. All you did was dismount some random red. I actually got the kill on him. You killed no one that was there with me. You blow. Your boy blows. Your video will show nothing considering you didn't even fight me cause I was nullifyin your friend the WHOLE FIGHT. haha You need to elevate your company. That guy sucks.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if you nullifyed verc does that mean I won 1v4?

Lets not take anything away from verc I think he got all the kill shots. You call him bad but I would like to see you survive and be effective with someone all over you spamming bleed/holy light/deathstrike. Remember Mages have to cast spells. I thought we did well for no map and having never played with each other. I guess its not like we needed our A-game. 4v2... maybe next time call in a few more worthless archers for me to parry.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if you nullifyed verc does that mean I won 1v4?

Lets not take anything away from verc I think he got all the kill shots. You call him bad but I would like to see you survive and be effective with someone all over you spamming bleed/holy light/deathstrike. Remember Mages have to cast spells. I thought we did well for no map and having never played with each other. I guess its not like we needed our A-game. 4v2... maybe next time call in a few more worthless archers for me to parry.
You're delusional. I never even saw an archer... And if you're so good, why am I not dead 2 on 1? Cause that's what it was. If you're so good you should have broke off that mage attacking you and come to kill me. Notice, I didn't die. Your boy wouldn't even attack me again at the gate. Hillarious. And um, I said 20 mil before you recalled to go to yew. You showed, that's agreement. You renegged on a duel, that's a loss. 20 mil. Pay up.

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL someone needs to learn what a duel is apparently.

Wrong roof --- no pets, no summons, no pots, no apples, no nothing... real duels are pure mage duels .. you hold a book and a lantern.

If you have to dexxer duel... no pets, no summons, no pots, no apples... no hiding, no smoke bombs.. etc etc you get the picture. You use your skills and nothing else.

You have one witness from each guild... no ganks, no bs...

if you didnt do this, then he owes you nothing......

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL someone needs to learn what a duel is apparently.......
Don't you have some knitting to do? I don't take dueling advice from a trammel player. Anyways...

Atl. I got 2 kills and died to a guard, you? You got dismounted and ran to your girlfriend for heals after I killed your ride until you called in more girlfriends to save you. HAHA We all get lucky like that from time to time, cause you were going DOWN and you know it. :)

E

Eyes of Origin

Don't you have some knitting to do? I don't take dueling advice from a trammel player. Anyways...

Atl. I got 2 kills and died to a guard, you? You got dismounted and ran to your girlfriend for heals after I killed your ride until you called in more girlfriends to save you. HAHA We all get lucky like that from time to time, cause you were going DOWN and you know it. :)
lol I expect that kind of response from someone like you. Only as trammy as you :) See ya in the field.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I expect that kind of response from someone like you. Only as trammy as you :) See ya in the field.
On a funnier note. Who is the new TB guild? I ran into them trying to sneak some Despise's late last night and killed all three of their necros twice, died cause I got stupid. Came back on my mage and got 2 more kills. :) And the last guy I killed had the nerve to talk trash to me... haha After I smacked them around 3 on 1 for 30 minutes and got 8 kills. Horrible. They couldn't even kill me dismounted 3 on 1. On a mage.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who's balinors mage.. so i can look for him.. if he is EVER on when i am. (and willing to respond to a duel)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who's balinors mage.. so i can look for him.. if he is EVER on when i am. (and willing to respond to a duel)
I already said after the gank I easily lived through by your noob members I wasn't going to be offereing up anymore duels. Sorry. '

TB didn't have tags up. They were just orange TB,

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I already said after the gank I easily lived through by your noob members I wasn't going to be offereing up anymore duels. Sorry. '

TB didn't have tags up. They were just orange TB,
Who didnt see this coming.

I guess since we have had a duel setup for over a week now and since we have not been able to find eachother, you are now surrendering under the realization that you are a lesser player. You're just a pancake, and that's all there is to it.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's also funny for the guy who screenshots everything, that he cannot provide a screenshot of this so called gank that was on him.

Wonder why.. probably the same reason he waits until his guild runs off screen before he takes screenshots, and if he sees a dead body on the ground he screenshots it..

Loser.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup only thing he could have screened shotted is him stealthing off after me and Verc went to town on his guild.

Lol he will not duel you Stussy, guy hardly leaves stealth.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean pictures like this where your boy wouldn't attack me, cause I'm assuming he wanted to be able to run into his house 10 steps to the north? The next picture has me standing there saying Cry more? haha Cause all he did was cry.

E

Eyes of Origin

looks like a somewhat civil conversation to me... no reason to attack, but at the same time.. I dont see you attacking him either.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looks like a somewhat civil conversation to me... no reason to attack, but at the same time.. I dont see you attacking him either.
Oh boy. Someone please explain pvp tactics to Eyes. And the fact that I'm red. Don't want or have access to a house at yew gate... and have always been down to be attacked. I fought that noob for near 15 minutes and all he did was run and chug, run and chug. Oh yea, and cry.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was funny I remember Verc telling me in vent that as soon as I left Yew you felt it safe to come out of stealth and talk trash, so I came back and there was no Bal to be seen.

BTW why would he be scared of you? We just finished having our way with you and your pals. He did not attack you b/c you had your finger hovering over the smoke bomb macro... like normal.

Yea we are all scared of the big bad stealther lol.

E

Eyes of Origin

Oh boy. Someone please explain pvp tactics to Eyes. And the fact that I'm red. Don't want or have access to a house at yew gate... and have always been down to be attacked. I fought that noob for near 15 minutes and all he did was run and chug, run and chug. Oh yea, and cry.
I don't need tactics explained lol Just means you were scared and needed an escape route so didnt attack first.

Red? you quit factions? or joined CoM? chicken ****.

K

King Salmon

ROFL who is lil' angry slayer I havn't laughed that hard inwhile! More proof that ya'll think of me and deimos 24 hours a day i suppose. Lemme guess at their new char..lil angry balinor! rofl welcome to the club balinor ic you made good friends with stussy!!!! :grouphug: lolz

K

King Salmon

OH and morgaine glad you changed your signature pic from the shameful downward glance.....hold that head up high sport those black eyes and be proud you've earned them!!! :gee:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey F3AR, FFBz... I think yesterday would be considered a skunk if we were playing UO cribbage. All those kills and none on our side? Our PAL ATL got smoked too... Having an off day all run no fun? Nosfernoobtu made a faceplant appearance also... always fun. I wonder why Crylander didn't pull his norm and cry in comma chat all night? hehe

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those were good fights, I think you guys could tell I was having fun. Poor communcation on our side, we were too easly split up and not in the same vent or map. Epyon did die but yea it was to faction guards and I am not proud of that, I hate when I die to those. After the thenth dissmount you guys got me 4v1 oh well it was bed time and I was outta str/agil/refresh, good time to die.

Anyhow good fights all around, I hope there will be more now you guys have some confidence.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those were good fights, I think you guys could tell I was having fun. Poor communcation on our side, we were too easly split up and not in the same vent or map. Epyon did die but yea it was to faction guards and I am not proud of that, I hate when I die to those. After the thenth dissmount you guys got me 4v1 oh well it was bed time and I was outta str/agil/refresh, good time to die.

Anyhow good fights all around, I hope there will be more now you guys have some confidence.
I got a ton of pics too, when I get a minute I'll post the better ones. I took around 100 I think. hah Some are hillarious.

S

shadow14

THIS IS A FIRST!!!!!!!!! COM+TB working together i thought the point of factinons wuz to kill the opposite faction!!!

Attachments

C

Coragin

Gawd, I am out for two weeks and its like I have been in a coma for ten years lol. Lots of reading here. I only have one question...pertains to duels.

It was stated that you use no pots aids ect, only your skill of your template.

What if your template has alchemy and or healing. Would that not be considered a skill? Just wondering. And if not, why?

E

Eyes of Origin

Typically duels are mage duels.. pure mage, meaning they dont have healing or alchy. If your mage has anything other than the normal mage skills and insciption, its not pure mage and you're either a necro or some sort of hybrid.
In mage duels you hold a spellbook and a lantern to stop from chugging, if you have pots in your pack.

If you have a necro duel, the duelers might set up the rule of no apples, since apples would get rid of most of the curses you would use. It would be pointless.

Dexxer duels are pointless, I learned that awhile ago.. you have healing, confidence, etc to keep you alive and it takes forever to kill someone, if you kill them at all, most dexxer duels end up in a draw. And to be honest, coming from someone who played a dexxer for a long time, theres not much skill involved. It's just knowing what to hit them with and not dumping your mana right away.

In the end it comes down to the rules the duelers set in dexxer duels.. and even mage duels, whether or not pots are allowed or not, bandages, etc.

For some PvP tournies the rules are set up as no pots, no summons, and sometimes even no healing with bandages.

E

Eyes of Origin

THIS IS A FIRST!!!!!!!!! COM+TB working together i thought the point of factinons wuz to kill the opposite faction!!!
Yea this makes sense coming from the guy who said SL needed to stand on their own two feet against CoM and then went and joined SL. rolleyes:

And to think I gave you credit for joining a faction opposite of everyone =/ Told you I would find something to talk **** about.

:loser:

S

shadow14

lol u sure do talk alot for never being out and about! this is a PVP thread PVP or STFU!

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dexxer duels are pointless, I learned that awhile ago.. you have healing, confidence, etc to keep you alive and it takes forever to kill someone, if you kill them at all, most dexxer duels end up in a draw. And to be honest, coming from someone who played a dexxer for a long time, theres not much skill involved. It's just knowing what to hit them with and not dumping your mana right away.
Shush. You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. You play a stealth dismount archer. If I gave you my template, you would die within 30 seconds of showing yourself EVERY time on it. It takes real skill to play my template as good as I play it. I guarantee you that. Come duel me, I'll give you any rules you want, besides the obvious like I cant hold a weapon, and I'll smoke you every time. You'll stand no chance. That's skill. Quiet dear, this is a pvp thread. Let the big boys talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.