• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations.

If you'd like to duel any of my real pvpers put up some gold little boy. I'll get it recorded & post it up so everyone can witness you being humuliated.

Also if you or any members of your guild think they're good maybe we can set up some other 1v1's or team fights. But I wouldn't suggest doing so unless your guild & you enjoy statloss and losing.

Oh I posted skills of the noob char.

Attachments

A

A Bad Player

Hail to thee random unknown Darth Vader!

Thanks for calling me out as a tamer warrior bro, because Mr.Irresistable totally isn't a straight necro mage! I wish I could say something clever and witty that would make all the school girls giggle, but I've only ever seen your name once. I think I got off a curse before you went and hid for the day?
I can make up stories too look... OMG I FOUGHT ALL 5 OF YOUR DRAGS TODAY AND OWNED THEM SO BADLY AND THEY LOGGED ON THEIR ARCHERS AND THEN I KILLED THEM ALL AGAIN. Look how silly that seems.

I wasn't at the farms when they did whatever they did. I've always been one to hold farms and wrong roof as the two spots in the game where you don't pull bs like that. I don't condone it, and as such, didn't go.

But hey, I'm sure you'll put your name out there as one of the leetest stealthers on Catskills one day brah!

Yours truly.

A

A Bad Player

On a side note,

When your guild can stop losing three tile chokes with 12 people including 5 dragons, to a statted disco mage, and three others, you may speak about Powerpuff Girl (who btw would wreck any single mage on most any shard pure).

Continue.

D

DARTH_VADER

Hail to thee random unknown Darth Vader!

Thanks for calling me out as a tamer warrior bro, because Mr.Irresistable totally isn't a straight necro mage! I wish I could say something clever and witty that would make all the school girls giggle, but I've only ever seen your name once. I think I got off a curse before you went and hid for the day?
I can make up stories too look... OMG I FOUGHT ALL 5 OF YOUR DRAGS TODAY AND OWNED THEM SO BADLY AND THEY LOGGED ON THEIR ARCHERS AND THEN I KILLED THEM ALL AGAIN. Look how silly that seems.

I wasn't at the farms when they did whatever they did. I've always been one to hold farms and wrong roof as the two spots in the game where you don't pull bs like that. I don't condone it, and as such, didn't go.

But hey, I'm sure you'll put your name out there as one of the leetest stealthers on Catskills one day brah!

Yours truly.
Mr irresistible if it wasnt you than i had your bar from some reason but the there is a group of like three tamer warriors using dogs these are the ones im reffering to, i dont know any of there names or care i just know it was funny, and the duel thing was hilarious, i mean dude already has the gimp tamer temp and still wouldnt fight me like he said he would, oh so i guess it was nystul whoever that is lol, sure nsytul ill fight you anyday, if your running around using that dog temp instead of your uber ones than shame on you lol

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mr irresistible if it wasnt you than i had your bar from some reason but the there is a group of like three tamer warriors using dogs these are the ones im reffering to, i dont know any of there names or care i just know it was funny, and the duel thing was hilarious, i mean dude already has the gimp tamer temp and still wouldnt fight me like he said he would, oh so i guess it was nystul whoever that is lol, sure nsytul ill fight you anyday, if your running around using that dog temp instead of your uber ones than shame on you lol
Not bashing anyone here, but tamer templates (with the exception of the use of a greater dragon) are not hard to beat at all. Appropriate spells from a mage, or appropriate weapons from a dexxer (or tallys, or chiv spells) make pets (Again, disregarding the G. Dragon) die in 3-5 hits no problem. Either just make the tamer template, or figure out how to kill the pets, and make the user useless (95% of the tamers are terrible without pets).

Just my 2 cents. :p

A

A Bad Player

Its ok Darth Vader, we can still be bff's.

Hi Lox.

Shout out to my Mom.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i mean dude already has the gimp tamer temp and still wouldnt fight me like he said he would, oh so i guess it was nystul whoever that is lol, sure nsytul ill fight you anyday, if your running around using that dog temp instead of your uber ones than shame on you lol
"lolwut"

Since the composition of your replies suck, I'll try to reply to what I think you're saying.

First off, no I don't have "the gimp tamer temp". I'm BUILDING one w/ the skills posted. Do you really expect me to fight a random dexy with an untrained pet, and 85 weapon skill w/ 10DCI? You're just mad because I wanted to be an ******* to a noname random dexer, and I succeeded. Sorry that you thought you were actually getting an honorable duel, but on Catskills noone takes NmE serious in a 1v1 fight because it either never will happen, or the same thing happens (You get setup & ganked) which is why I told people to do what we did.

But if you think I did that because I can't beat you, you're wrong beyond belief and i'll gladly prove it if so required, but I'm sure you'll realize it when you're in the field w/ 6 of your guildies and all die like they did the other day to two FWAP.

"if your running around using that dog temp instead of your uber ones than shame on you lol"
Not sure what that means. Why was I playing that character when he sucks? I think that's why... I don't need to explain, but I will. It's a new character (Obviously, well maybe not since it don't look so). Working on training up meele skills since I don't AFK things no more :*(

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not bashing anyone here, but tamer templates (with the exception of the use of a greater dragon) are not hard to beat at all. Appropriate spells from a mage, or appropriate weapons from a dexxer (or tallys, or chiv spells) make pets (Again, disregarding the G. Dragon) die in 3-5 hits no problem. Either just make the tamer template, or figure out how to kill the pets, and make the user useless (95% of the tamers are terrible without pets).

Just my 2 cents. :p
I don't even fight the tamers until I take their pets to at least half health, or kill them. It's just so easy to do on anything but a dragon 1v1 that it's stupid not to. I usually just para their pet if it's a player I know that don't train the pets resist though. Then invs it and kill em. Or just a mana vamp and laugh!

D

DARTH_VADER

I just joined catskills and nme so i dont know about why u wouldnt fight at the farms after luring me there to begin with, i dont know about losing in any choke points or how the duels go, i just got here like three days ago.
Anyways about the composition thing im trying to compose it better right now can u tell?LOL ill get better at writing just for you. So far with nme i have had fun fights, everyone said catskills was dead but it seem just alive as any shard, since ive been on catskills nme has fought outnumbered several times and we won.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Sorry that you thought you were actually getting an honorable duel, but on Catskills noone takes NmE serious in a 1v1 fight because it either never will happen, or the same thing happens (You get setup & ganked) which is why I told people to do what we did.
Not into the whole ego drama BS. Don't really care either.
I would like to know if my people are ganking duels at farms or wrong though.
If it has happened since Zed left I'd like to know about it so I can take care of it.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just joined catskills and nme so i dont know about why u wouldnt fight at the farms after luring me there to begin with, i dont know about losing in any choke points or how the duels go, i just got here like three days ago.
Anyways about the composition thing im trying to compose it better right now can u tell?LOL ill get better at writing just for you. So far with nme i have had fun fights, everyone said catskills was dead but it seem just alive as any shard, since ive been on catskills nme has fought outnumbered several times and we won.
Catskills is beast. Don't listen to anyone else.

But guild differences aside I'm glad another PvPer made it here. Good fights at times w/o the Atlantic zerg.

And nah IDC about how you post. I'm just a major ******* :X

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not into the whole ego drama BS. Don't really care either.
I would like to know if my people are ganking duels at farms or wrong though.
If it has happened since Zed left I'd like to know about it so I can take care of it.
They won't goto Farms/Wrong. W/ exception of this new guy. It's usually setup somewhere 'secluded' but as always stealthers there. Hell even gold fights lol... But what comes around goes around :x. Tell underground I said his suit is bad. He takes the whole suit thing so serious!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If there's a duel gank lmk who participated in it and it will be taken care of. IDK what stealthers are there I think me and Dio are the only ones actively playing stealthers now in NME and I haven't been on much.

Either way I'd like to keep it as drama free as possible. (I know I ask a lot, and you guys are free to talk all the crap you want to each other I just don't care for the big ego stuff... must be a guy thing :p)

I have several guys that would enjoy a legitimate duel if you guys are willing.

Also if I could get Chaos' leggings back that would be super.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either way I'd like to keep it as drama free as possible. (I know I ask a lot, and you guys are free to talk all the crap you want to each other I just don't care for the big ego stuff... must be a guy thing :p)
It's the E-Peen!

Also there really should be someone that people can go to to set up a completely honest duel. Like a bookie for locations neither party will know about and it will be spur of the moment and he will always have a new rune to a random place that always change.

*thinks* This could be a fun idea.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the E-Peen!

Also there really should be someone that people can go to to set up a completely honest duel. Like a bookie for locations neither party will know about and it will be spur of the moment and he will always have a new rune to a random place that always change.

*thinks* This could be a fun idea.
The EM should host more tournys!

M

M-Waffle-K

Fought several times outnumbered and won? To who? lol You have the biggest guild on the shard, my guild will kill you twice and then you come back with double the numbers and with dragons? If you call that fighting outnumbered and winning you must be delusional. If it counts, i started out with 50 points one night, all we did was fight nme that night, by the end of the night i had 251....doesnt sound like winning. Ive never seen a guild so big hide in a house so much...or die so much as a matter of fact.

T

Turles

lol that isnt a picture from anymore in our guild why u even showing it

B

Boyce

lol that isnt a picture from anymore in our guild why u even showing it
what does your guild have to do with anything, i dont even know what your guild is, i havnt been on uo in 7 months until the past two days lol...

T

Turles

we are the fallen legacy the guild that kills u all with 4 people an u hide in a house in yew

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Scruffy is more effective than any of the stealthers in your guild. Scruffy was one a lord, but now a lady!

Also, didn't your guild bring only tamers & stealthers?
*Rolls eyes*

Lets start with the corrections.

First of all, a STEALTHER GM. Ok. Point #1 Proven.
&& If thats not good enough for you, are you a stealther? Are you the GM? If either of those answers are no, you just proved it more.

I have no issue with templates people play (aside from greater dragon using tamer), but I could never imagine being led into battle with my fearless stealther GM.. LOL.

Point #2.
When you transfer a character to try a shard (You do transfer and try out other shards for PVP right? I think you do, just double checking), you send any character you have available, and can kill on right? K. Just 2x checking that too.

So, Nas (who is a stealther, && not a gm/council member) sent a char she wasn't using on Chessy atm. Broli, (If you knew anything, again adding input without having knowledge) has had HIDING (not stealth ;)) on every char he has made since Pre-AOS. I had a bushido/dexxer sitting around. I soulstone taming on & voila. Kengo transferred a mage (again, an unused mage). Rathma CREATED a mage here. Monty was already here, along with the other guildmates, so I am sure they have more than 1 character here. Don't worry though, some of us are bringing mages since the shards pvp is pretty active. Although, I wouldn't know why you comment, because I've seen you about twice? K.

So, you fail at any attempt to make anyone in my guild look bad, but succeeded in looking foolish yourself. Good job.

So, I have a question for you. Would you like a stealther as your GM? Again just checking. :coco:

Way to stick up for those "SAME SHARD BUDDIES!!" though. :thumbsup:

Either way, I guess I wouldn't be happy if some guild randomly came to the shard I spent all my time on, and started winning more fights then my guild was.

That kid is BAD.
Since we are all throwing opinions out there, you don't impress many people either. At least, not in my guild you don't. :)

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL.

I won't even wasting my time reading your lifetime UO story! You got mad and decided to defend yourself & crappy guild though most likely.

Bring all the scrubs you got! My guild will be happy to curb stomp em like we have been doing. Kill you all and then we don't see you for a week :*(. Enjoy being in a house w/ a gate at your porch kid.

T

Turles

u do realize most of the active kids in ur guild came from our guild from chessy right lol

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't read things that would make me look stupid either. But I do have a pic for you to talk crap about.

So we have 5 people.

Vengenace
Loxness Monster
Yuber
Knight of Night
Koolaid Man

Proof was AFK in the house.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4318/wowzzz.jpg
^
Direct Link to the pic.

I believe that is 9. And the bottom 4 were tamers. 3 With Cus, 1 With a Dread. And then you complain we brought over tamers? When we have 3 in our whole guild, and you brought 4 out of 9 to the gate? You make tons of sense buddy.

You guys are like the best of both worlds. You don't come out until you are nearly 2x numbers like NME, and use tamers like FOA. Rofl. Go back and play on Test Center lol.

:danceb::danceb::danceb: :danceb::danceb::danceb: :danceb::danceb::danceb: :danceb::danceb::danceb:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Your guildies even said you gave orders to househide, Flutter? :blushing:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/9647/lol2liz.jpg

^ If you can't read from being too small, direct link.

** Sorry bout the black-out. He said a bad word and I dont wanna get in trouble ;)
Truth I did tell all my people to get in the house and unflag. They were an unorganized mess and I wanted to get organized.
Thanks for posting that convo though it's enlightening.

M

M-Waffle-K

Waffle is Moped Hit Man LOL...
Congrats Captain Obvious any 4 year old could have figured it out, seeing hows I posted a screen shot of myself. You must have been hit, well beat with the stupid stick when you were younger.
and Nystul your right, I am bad. Who gives a flying F*** its a video game.....

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Damn, Kettra is just a tad sexist isn't he? Some of the best guilds I have been in have had women leaders, and that's in many different MMO's. My own guild included :D . I have my own opinion of people like this, but I don't want to get banned from stratics by sharing it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't come out until you are nearly 2x numbers like NME, and use tamers like FOA.
Wait - NmE fights you with 2 to 1 advantage? Shame... we in 2.0 have only 3 fielded and they won't fight until they have at least 10-12..

A

A Bad Player

I realize I haven't been on in a week, but unless things have changed then let me make a few corrections!

Broli, I'm the only one in FWAP that came from Chessy.

Lox, Daphne and Thugnificent aren't in our guild as nobody puts up with Daphne. The few times I have fought you guys on Cats its been stealthers and tamers. Viktor, Spearian, AllKill, Knight of Fortuna, ictunipotzl, and I can't even remember the others names because I've only seen you guys around like three times.

Don't twist what I'm saying, I'm not bashin anyone! I haven't even seen you out there yet, Lox, and I've seen Broli once? On the other hand, its like the last time !ZS! logged in, they sat in the house with 6 people. Two drag tamers, four stealthers, and tried popshotting us while we faught NmE... One of us died, suddenly they rush out, ONE OF THEM DIES, they all log off instantly.

But uhhhh, as far as NmE goes... we fight them in their house, with them having double numbers on a daily basis. You guys really spend an awful lot of time "organizing" yourselves. Flutter, you said you had plenty of people that would duel us, but anytime I ask if any of them want to fight, or raid, or do anything outside of the house, they either just say "LOL LOOK AT YOU OUTSIDE" or "WAIT TIL MESS GETS ON, HE'LL FIGHT YOU."

Also, I'm looking for a man who enjoys long walks on the beach, loves a mouthful, and has a good looking cat. Nystuls won't text me back ;[

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
IDK what to tell you. The reason Kettra is mad in that pic is because I said no house fighting.
You guys get mad when my people are in the house then call us a zerg if we aren't in the house.
I realize I can't win these board-bashing-my-ego-is-bigger-than-yours fights on the forums that's why I don't like to post in them.
If I am on and in the house it's either because I am in stat or I am trying to get my people together to actually do something besides randomly get seperated and picked off.

As far as duels I can't force people to duel you (after the third time getting ganked at farms by random guilds people have lost interest) and if anyone's mentioned Mess it's because he's always looking for a duel.

Keep doing whatever is fun for ya. Posting in this thread, for me, is not. I just thought I a few things required a response from me.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to get my people together to actually do something besides randomly get seperated and picked off.
You mean they don't run full speed for the chance to fight side by side with their fearless leader Scruffy the stealth arc.... oh, wait. Nevermind. I guess that would take some time and convincing.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Lynk have fun trashing me. I play the temp I enjoy because it's a game... for fun.
It's not some big dramatic deal. Anyone in my guild who is unhappy about it is free to leave any time they want.
I play for fun not for the ego boost.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lynk have fun trashing me. I play the temp I enjoy because it's a game... for fun.
It's not some big dramatic deal. Anyone in my guild who is unhappy about it is free to leave any time they want.
I play for fun not for the ego boost.
You heard it from Flutter first. If you are an NmE mage interested in playing with other mages in organized (crosshealing) pvp, send Lynk a private message that you are interested in joining 2.0!

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wouldn't read things that would make me look stupid either. But I do have a pic for you to talk crap about.

So we have 5 people.

Vengenace
Loxness Monster
Yuber
Knight of Night
Koolaid Man

Proof was AFK in the house.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4318/wowzzz.jpg
^
Direct Link to the pic.

I believe that is 9. And the bottom 4 were tamers. 3 With Cus, 1 With a Dread. And then you complain we brought over tamers? When we have 3 in our whole guild, and you brought 4 out of 9 to the gate? You make tons of sense buddy.

You guys are like the best of both worlds. You don't come out until you are nearly 2x numbers like NME, and use tamers like FOA. Rofl. Go back and play on Test Center lol.

:danceb::danceb::danceb: :danceb::danceb::danceb: :danceb::danceb::danceb: :danceb::danceb::danceb:
Congrats you got a picture of random stat bars you pulled that are all greyed out?

**** I can do the same thing. Let me go to luna and get Chaos & Yubers bars while theyre in luna holding hands, and then grab a buncha other bars and run off somewhere and post it up and act like they were all ganking me.

Seriously bro. rofl.

How about this. Since you think you & your guys are so good let's get a team fight. No pets & no smoke bombing like little girls. Oh wait... nvm...

Try harder.

I'll check back for your big post tomorrow. Tell Ryan hi for me!

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u do realize most of the active kids in ur guild came from our guild from chessy right lol
lol.

The one's who came from chessy arn't what I consider active. Nate/Junthax? Who else? Hex or something? People who play once a week or other week? Totally active bro.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats you got a picture of random stat bars you pulled that are all greyed out?

**** I can do the same thing. Let me go to luna and get Chaos & Yubers bars while theyre in luna holding hands, and then grab a buncha other bars and run off somewhere and post it up and act like they were all ganking me.

Seriously bro. rofl.

How about this. Since you think you & your guys are so good let's get a team fight. No pets & no smoke bombing like little girls. Oh wait... nvm...

Try harder.

Can we make it a 3 way in the farms? We're in!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Seriously bro. rofl.

Try harder.

If I was just picking and choosing people, you sure were all high fiving when you killed 2 outta 5 of us together and talking mad smack yesterday weren't you? :thumbsup:

Are you really gonna deny it was all 9 of you fighting together? Even after I posted a pic of all the names with the little [MIN] thing after em? Pictures obvisiously lie right? How would I know the bottom 4 were tamers? Okkkkkaaayyy :heart:

You seem to have the number counting problem everyone gets when they "win" a fight. *WE ONLY HAD 2 TO YOUR 17 LOX! YOU HAD 6 TAMERS AND 7 STEALTHERS OMGGGG!!!*

A

A Bad Player

Wtf, don't ignore my post.

And your cats name is Peanut? He lied to me!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wtf, don't ignore my post.

And your cats name is Peanut? He lied to me!
Noo Learn Meeeeeee I didnt wanna say anything mean to you cuz I like you lol. I'll re-read your post later and respond to it, I've been up too long as it is. FYI: My only chars name (atm) is Loxness Monster (Duhhhh! Thats Me lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.