• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Alright, you guys seem to want to insult each other. Here's your thread to do it in. In general, we are going to fairly lax in this ONE thread. However, there are a few ground rules.

1. If you are in here, you better get a thick skin. If you can dish it out, you better learn to take it.

2. NO accusations of cheats, hacks, etc. (or "explanation" of same) will be allowed.

3. Do NOT make us regret this. If you get out of hand, we WILL remove this thread and we won't make another one.

4. Other threads on this board will remain under the same rules and any trolling and personal attacks will be removed from those threads and the appropriate actions taken.

Again, do NOT make us regret this.......

B

Boyce

NOW THIS IS A USEFUL THREAD THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Beleg Megil

If I wasn't on dial-up, ignorant of fighting tips, armor and weapon advantages, lacking in judgement of what equipment is good for fighting and generally bad at PVP since Aos....I'd totally kick everyone's ass!

Take that!

S

Shioni

If I wasn't on dial-up, ignorant of fighting tips, armor and weapon advantages, lacking in judgement of what equipment is good for fighting and generally bad at PVP since Aos....I'd totally kick everyone's ass!

Take that!
You Suck, because Dial-Up sucks! Ha~!
Its cheaper to use cable internet, wont be long and Oboma will rid the world of 52k lines!

Shenanigans!! *points at Anne, index finger quivering*

B

Boyce

You Suck, because Dial-Up sucks! Ha~!
Its cheaper to use cable internet, wont be long and Oboma will rid the world of 52k lines!

Shenanigans!! *points at Anne, index finger quivering*
i think its 56k not 52, but hey, who i am to tell you, right?

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think its 56k not 52, but hey, who i am to tell you, right?
Nah beleg is so poor he actually had to pawn off 4k of his 56k not he can't use the letter Z for some reason haha.

B

Boyce

Some how nyx's body rotted in the midst of this 5 v 1 in yew taking place around 3 am Saturday Morning, but yeah who cares.. i still got four of these pathetic kids in soo HerE wE goOOooO

B

Boyce

ANOTHER ONE, Except this was a 2v1 and Semper Fidelis didnt want to fight after his mage buddy got FING PWND

B

Boyce

I dont even know what to say anymore, these kids are just jokes. Thank god for european shards and challenging pvp.

Attachments

M

Mikeee

ROFL I am going to have to take a screenshot everytime LaBrad runs into his house 1v1 lol.

When I fight this guy on my dexxer its the funniest thing he casts Mana Vamp then Blood Oath then runs and repeats. Revenants don't win fights fyi.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awww... Don't ruin his parade! Baddies get excited when they finally kill people! Hahaha.

D

Digitalpc

Man, I'm surprised there isn't more to say on Cats. The LA pvp forum takes a lifetime to scroll through.

B

Boyce

ROFL I am going to have to take a screenshot everytime LaBrad runs into his house 1v1 lol.

When I fight this guy on my dexxer its the funniest thing he casts Mana Vamp then Blood Oath then runs and repeats. Revenants don't win fights fyi.
lol? any time any day who ever you are..

B

Boyce

Awww... Don't ruin his parade! Baddies get excited when they finally kill people! Hahaha.
same goes for you nystul any time any day, maybe you should not play tamers? try a real template?

B

Boyce

Man, I'm surprised there isn't more to say on Cats. The LA pvp forum takes a lifetime to scroll through.
Cats is lame everyday, Nystul doesnt even show his face in fel anymore, and when he does hes face down.. poor kid.

M

Mikeee

haha Nystul shows his face 24 7 just you might not see it because he flies around on his horse like hes wearing a jet pack. He may actually be even faster on foot. I haven't been able to tell yet seeing as how I cannot catch either one :) .

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cats is lame everyday, Nystul doesnt even show his face in fel anymore, and when he does hes face down.. poor kid.
You're an idiot.

You fled to LS along with other Kong because R. DESTROYED the KONG/NmE alliance at their harrower and completed it (Heavily outnumbered). Then Zeddicus broke the alliance because of some terrible mage in Kong trying to get an attitude with him. Without Kong's ability to zerg, they have no existance on catskills.

If you even played Catskills anymore (Haven't seen you on in weeks) you would know I still play. My guild consists of two people (Gara and I). We arn't the pancake with our tails between our legs, you are.

Feel free to log on Catskills and prove me wrong. Hell, bring your whole "guild" I could use some easy points. Cya later noname.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha Nystul shows his face 24 7 just you might not see it because he flies around on his horse like hes wearing a jet pack. He may actually be even faster on foot. I haven't been able to tell yet seeing as how I cannot catch either one :) .
It's because I don't ride a horse, I ride a unicorn... and it has wings!

B

Boyce

You're an idiot.

You fled to LS along with other Kong because R. DESTROYED the KONG/NmE alliance at their harrower and completed it (Heavily outnumbered). Then Zeddicus broke the alliance because of some terrible mage in Kong trying to get an attitude with him. Without Kong's ability to zerg, they have no existance on catskills.

If you even played Catskills anymore (Haven't seen you on in weeks) you would know I still play. My guild consists of two people (Gara and I). We arn't the pancake with our tails between our legs, you are.

Feel free to log on Catskills and prove me wrong. Hell, bring your whole "guild" I could use some easy points. Cya later noname.

lol, i dont think this is even worth a reply but i guess you should know that i have a life outside of uo, i go out and meet girls IN REAL LIFE.. need notes? icq me i got you covered..

B

Boyce

oh and to add, tamar pretends you look like calamity irl and thats why she wanted to marry you..in game... how do u feel about yourself?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol...

Try harder. Reply to yourself a few more times next time.

A

A Bad Player

Boyce, how about a date and time for me? ;]

On a side note, I do believe that was considered a personal attack on Nystul.

S

S.W.A.T

Dear Boyce.
Teach me to become a ladys man please.
I need it more then Nystul.
:(

S

S.W.A.T

Until grammar is mandatory by the fourm mods, i'll type however i want.
your welcome.
:D

M

Mysta

lolz
This thread is very entertaining.. Inflated Epeens FTW!
I, on the otherhand, suck at PvP and have no Epeen so I can thoroughly enjoy the banter..
8)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same here but i do love reading everthing everyone say i mean i have red but i have not log her on in like two year i think all she go for now is a kill for blues to gain the justest

B

Boyce

wow i havent been on or around in 2 months and you ****ers are still talking about me that great to know i was that important to you all :) thanks for the support

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAIL ALL OF THE CATSKILL'S PVPERS!!

As this thread looks SORTA DEAD I figured I would brighten it up and ask how is catskills pvp?!? I heard that TB&MIN work together, and SL is a huge zerg, and hardly anyone is in COM. Is any of this true?

Be sure to post and let some newcomers on your lovely little shard know :thumbsup:

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
TB is mostly D|R* and our allies, and we currently are working with DRI, who are COM. However, we're not working with any other non-TB guilds.

SL is indeed the biggest faction on our server, though.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAIL ALL OF THE CATSKILL'S PVPERS!!

As this thread looks SORTA DEAD I figured I would brighten it up and ask how is catskills pvp?!? I heard that TB&MIN work together, and SL is a huge zerg, and hardly anyone is in COM. Is any of this true?

Be sure to post and let some newcomers on your lovely little shard know :thumbsup:
Catskills pvp?

Dead.

Liven it up for us. Bring the whole guild, I'm sure we could all use easy points.

SL (NmE) & COM (.V.) work together, share the same house(s) in yew.
T|B works alone for the most part, usually out of the house now.
Which leaves our new minax guild, about 8 people total.

If you're a guild comming to try to take over a shard, noone really cares, and really, you won't succeed. If you're here for fun active pvp, you probably should have chose Atlantic. Enjoy the crickets.

S

SUPRsalad

Everyone should x-fer to pacific and come get some. we need targets too :thumbsup:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2.0 is in the process of building now!

Only coming with 4 people at first, maybe more will come if there is good action.

Indians used to scalp their enemies, but we will just cut off your upper lip and take your mustaches.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have brought four members of my guild, including myself.

I want to see what Catskills has for 'team play'.

We aren't going anywhere, you can't scare us off. If you put up a valiant fight, more will come. If not, we will still be here.

We built characters here specifically for PvP. Will you fight us?

There are only four of us. We have no interest in scrolls. We have no interest in replicas. All we have interest in is fighting and destroying you.

We have pledged allegiance to the Council of Mages. When you fight us, there will be NO tamers. There will be NO archers. There will be mages only in their purest form.

Please don't let us down.

If you reply to this thread, let me know where you fight at and where we might encounter you.

If you turtle yourself on despise island, we'll simply log on to the next shard on the list. Like I said, we have no interest in scrolls.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PS - Let's see who has the thickest, fullest, mustache.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may want to move this to the "smack talk" thread before Anne decides to pull out the warnings.

D

DPudding

If it's just about the challenge...then why not play siege?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Orly!

Well I look forward to some good fights. Cause noone else gives em here!

B

Beleg Megil

I'm in ur factions. Giving up easy dial-up silver.

Not as Beleg, though. Let's see if Happy remembers how to putt.

D

DARTH_VADER

3 tamer warriors and they cant take out one? yeah im talking to you mr irresistible and whoever the other two tamers were, howd you like that dirtnap? All that trash talk and you still die to a normal dexxer, good because im sick of trash like you that gets pets and thinks theyre gonna go to fel and own everyone, haha pets should be banned from pvp anyway but oh well i guess ill have to keep killing your lame tamer templates until you actually build characters that can duel for a change.:loser:

D

DARTH_VADER

SO...The clowns finally got me, me and a member of theres agreed to duel he even was allowed to use his pet! But did he duel? nope... sadly 6 people showed up out of nowhere and fielded the gate off to the farms and ganked me. HAHA all they did was make themselves look bad, i mean the guy had a pet and still couldnt duel me. lol just goes to show how truly bad they are, well hey, i know i got you all mad by killing you and your dogs in a three vs one but if u say u wanna duel at least duel next time, dont just have your entire guild come to gank me, your never gonna get any better if you keep pvping that way lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.