• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I would like to thank the 6 NmE that participated in this evening's 20 minute, 1 v 6 fight in Yew. I am sorry for the 2 deceased nme. Thank you for logging on your whole guild to participate in the "everyone get Drake event." We all had lots of fun and got some great practice I am sure. :thumbsup:
Wow Zuck you talk like you are the only one out there. I guess you really don't see COM and TB and MIN tags when you play. I thought that was just a myth... but you really do only see yourself out there dontcha?! :eyes:

C

CatLord

You are back!

I'm glad you lick your wounds and ready for tomorrows battle.

Things aren't the same without you...

See you on the field and lets hope there isn't a patch or we wont have opposition... again.

Love, Pitr.

Forgot the smack talk part...

*come and get it!*

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was talking about the time around 6-7 pm. There were multiple "Everyone Kill Drake" event's throughout the evening however.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You are back!

I'm glad you lick your wounds and ready for tomorrows battle.

Things aren't the same without you...

See you on the field and lets hope there isn't a patch or we wont have opposition... again.

Love, Pitr.

Forgot the smack talk part...

*come and get it!*
Are you speaking to me?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FWAP - put on a pair over the fleshy patch in your groin and fight us without a gank. I've never seen anyone so afraid of fighting parry mages even numbers.

For crying outloud, you are all tamers and necros???

You make me giggle.

4 v 4 FWAP in a house!

4 v 7 FWAP throwing bolas (when we are actually trying to fight).

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ran into a few ganks myself tonight ;)

If i could just avoid getting bolad....

R

Rand Al

I decided to log on ol cats today to see what pvp is here wasn't impressed. I went out to see if anyone would 1vs1 nogo 3 guilds had to dismount gank so i was like ok ill challenge one to a fight just to see what skill is here. he accepted then dismount gank so i went on a run about with some nme trying to dismount gank 3 times dismounted 3 times got away i have no ninja FAIL then esf decided to try there hands at the dismount gank 2 times dismounted 2 times got away FAIL one of which redlined that cutter archer aka trash who promptly got in ninja form and booked it. who here is a good guild not big but good and any good players left? o and im a west-coaster lag ftw
O and hi black sun. he is trying to put pac forms on lock-down

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Long time no see bro. You should have came to despise between 5pm and 11pm pac time. We had a big fight with all guilds on the shard. You probably would have been more impressed by that than just Yew PvP. A lot of the time, many guilds won't even try to come out unless they got substancial numbers.

There are a few of us left that don't run gimp dreadmare templates... and still play pure mages, but we are a dying breed. It can still be great when you get the good fights but like I said, it's getting these peeps to come outside that is the real battle.

Also the CuTtEr dude is barley a teenager whos been pvping for like a month, so don't go so hard on him..... although he certainly does have a mouth on him.

Hope to see you around and perhaps you can help this shard increase it's mage capacity to a new height.................seven. I think right now, we (catskills) have like 6 mages that actually PvP. If you are teamed, you can take down the uber ninja dreadmare tamers and the gimp dex templates that currently rule our shard.

Good luck on whatever it is you decide to do.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, to the mods; Could we perhaps have a monthly pvp smack talk thread? That way we wont have to go through all those unnecessary posts. You can just unsticky the thread and make a new one when a new month comes by. Could this be possible?

R

Rand Al

Do it like we do on pac just post pvp stuff on main forms i know itl **** off black sun im here to spread the pac pvp way lol

H

Henry the Great

Black tries to censer all the threads it looks like...silly little fella, not sure what he is thinking. Maybe he has never been to the XH, SX or DB4 websites when they were up and running.

I think the title speaks for itself:

PvP Smack Talk Thread = Bashing, Name Calling and downright disrespect sometimes.

Soooooo, don't go there unless you have thick skin and can take a beaten.

:pint:

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PvP Smack Talk Thread = Bashing, Name Calling and downright disrespect sometimes.

Soooooo, don't go there unless you have thick skin and can take a beaten.

:pint:
Perhaps you should re-read the RoC. I don't care if it is a PvP smack talk thread, the RoC still applies.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who here is a good guild not big but good and any good players left?
There are no good guilds left that actually like to fight. Everyone you encounter on this shard, like all others I play, will sit in the house until they have 3 more people than you do. Then they will still wait in the house until you are dismounted, and everyone will rush out.

It's pathetic, there are so few people who actually like to PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.