• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack Talk Thread - Enter at your own risk

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CatLord

PS - who is Wily (maybe Wile, or something like that)? I think thats how you spell his name. I don't know if you saw it, but he has the blackrock command macro on a regular letter key.

After our fun fight we saw him at Yew gate maybe 2 hours afterwards. While he was talking to us at the gate I went to our guildhouse and grabbed a piece of blackrock.

I kept throwing blackrock right next to him while he was talking to one of our guildmates who was giving him a hard time.

The end results:

Probably the funniest thing I've ever seen happen. His corpse actually blew up and the limbs were on the ground to loot.

At least I thought it was funny.

And now he will Haunt your tower for all eternity... :eyes:

It seems there are many ways to skin a cat... but I bet he laughed too... funny one...

Which shards do you play?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I laughed so hard I spilled my drink. Would have been nice if you got a ss of it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now he will Haunt your tower for all eternity... :eyes:

It seems there are many ways to skin a cat... but I bet he laughed too... funny one...

Which shards do you play?
Great Lakes, Baja, and Catskills for now.

C

CatLord

Why does everyone bashes on nystul?

he is one of the best field callers on catskills.

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Awww!

It's true! If people would only listen :*(

He was being sarcastic though Pitr, he's a fellow guildy :p

I doubt I'll be playing again anytime soon. I have 2 car projects I need to finish up shortly which takes most of my spare time. At work we're up to our shoulders in design & prototyping work for the US Army & Marine Corp. It's some pretty interesing projects! I actually saw one of our past projects a few years back on that show on discovery channel that shows military related equipment etc. It was pretty cool. Between those two & studying to get my certs in the design & engineering software I use things have been pretty busy. I'm traveling to Texas shortly for a little training w/ my uncle at lockheed martin w/ structural analysis for special composite materials (just in time for the colder weather!). This summer I head out to Vegas for my first round of certs. I'm sure I'll be vanishing from UO & Stratics for quite some time (Good news for everyone haha). I'd like to get someone I can trust to hold my luna house if it don't sell to still offer free vendors and all as long as luna stays a hot spot.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will be missed! I can hold your house for you.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NmE - gives us good fights. They won't fight us unless they have a couple more than us, but they clearly don't cheat and always put up a valliant battle.

D|R - Same story. Always good fights but clearly not cheats.

RUOH - Screenshots and story line above.

FWAP - I like some of these guys. The honest to god truth, most of the FWAP guys could beat myself and my crew in mage 1 v 1 duels. Heres the thing, we are group fighters. We didn't come to catskills with 110'd out chars to mage duel.

Straight up 3 v 3 with another OJ runnin around. Of course we target the gimpy dread mare mage OOOlalah.

In this next screenshot I'm trying to capture the excuse making of said OOlalah. I was taking a journal screenshot just so everyone could see it. This cracks me up. OOOlalah, the dread mare mage tamer, is pancakes at us (all of us are parry/ninja mages) about playing lame templates. Let me break this down further, we all do 27 dmg explodes. There is nothing overpowered about our templates.

This is a screenshot of some the random OJ not counted in the 3 v 3. He thought he could get a kill on me while my guys went to restock. I was trying to take the journal pic and he flagged (previous screeny).

Here we are camping the FWAP house. They had 4 ppl on, we're chilling outside. One of them keeps trying to run out and in.

As you can probly imagine OOlalah was clearly upset. To solve his frustration daddyLONGstroke agreed to 1 v 1 him. As daddyLONGstroke would say - anyone who agrees to duel him 'is a newb'.

C

CatLord

You forgot our Crew...

We were the tamers in Despise...

#one player, one GD... one Bola# , that is our motto...

We wont fight unless we have four plus to one... and we can usually bring 14-25 players to the field...

I hope to see you around when we try to do some Despise Spawns for the Community...

On the spawning side or the Raiding side...

Keep the good work and thanks for picking Catskills! :thumbsup:

A

A Bad Player

It was referring to Nystul saying I was being sarcastic.

And yeh, I don't know how many times I laughed at people in vent when they got sync'd by you guys. Mostly Nystul and Azn Kid.... "HOW'D YOU LET ME DIE? WHY DIDN'T YOU XHEAL" I don't know how many times I told them to get offscreen when you see three exp fs's goin up. Stupid fattys.

As far as NmE and D|R giving you good, clean, cheat free fights.. would you consider ceo medic and box scripts legal for pvp? 90% of them use both.

Ohlalala is the top dueler on cats, and one of the better throughout the shards. They're just lost without me and Nystul :*[

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where you been Lox?? Turles? It's been a few days since the pub and haven't seen any of you guys on cats or great lakes....

Well maybe Cheffe will feel better soon and we'll see ya around.

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

That's funny. The Nystul I knew rarely if ever "called". He was also notorious for quitting his guild any time they lost a fight, and joining the one that raided them. :thumbdown:

No offense intended toward Nystul. I actually never had a prob. with the guy, and there is no question he is a top-notch pvper (has been for some years now)
I only disagree w/ the calling/leadership part. That never seemed to be much his thing. Then again, it's been at least 6 months, probably longer since I played regularly, so maybe that has changed too.

C

CatLord

I would like to thank everyone on the given advise about defending Despise...

Special Kudos to Lynk...

Now to get it right... nothing like doing Despise.

Thursday...

Cya there!

H

Henry the Great

mmmmm PvP Smack Talk Thread my ass, ask a question about who what where and when and it gets deleted?

Enjoy the so called "PvP Smack Talk Thread"

This thread scores two thumbs down. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

S

Shotgun

Quoted from a post made by Lox:

Time out:
I don't have a mage on Catskills so how do you know I can't hack it? I've told you numerous times, I use him in Despise (On GL). Why would you use a mage in the field when other's have mages, and we need a dismounter (aka the archer). You go into despise on Cats, why not on GL and see my mage? Lol.

you are playing an archer now lox??? this makes me roflmao:lol::lol::lol:

C

CatLord

mmmmm PvP Smack Talk Thread my ass, ask a question about who what where and when and it gets deleted?

Hey brother... the mods have a job... they must do it... just adapt to the rules and dont step on anyone... be wise, be smart, be ebil...

I have been thinking about how I can answer your question without trolling anyone directly... and I found the answer.

The one that is raiding us is the same that raided the Cancer Fund Community Spawn...

Guess the years go by and gentleness isnt found...

On the bright side... without darkness, we would never learn there is Hope...

So the presence of this dark moon over catskills is welcomed... it shows everyone that we need to change something...

some would say, bash into humility...

guess the lesson wasnt learn when the moon messed with our alliance and almost got obliterated from the sosarian multiverse.

Cya Thursday for another Community Spawn... even if I am the only one there... leading by example and fighting for a free Catskills... I'll do it each week... again and again... :heart:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where you been Lox?? Turles? It's been a few days since the pub and haven't seen any of you guys on cats or great lakes....

Well maybe Cheffe will feel better soon and we'll see ya around.
Well actually, if I have to speak here, the whole first week I did Imbuing to legendary (Finished it Tuesday Morning) and then we have proceeded to beat FoA into hiding on Chesapeake. Now, while you guys like to fight same faction fights and not go into stat on a random shard, Great Lakes, Catskills, and even LS take a back seat to our home shard of Chesapeake.

You see, the "Zerg" guild on Chessy that was "controlling" it (as they said) would run 10-20 people deep with 3-8 greater dragons. Well now, since they have been nerfed, we have beaten them into hiding. We've been playing Chespeake full time (not like you guys got on GL to fight us, to notice anyways) until we are sure the shards back on lock. I am sure they will stop fighting us like everyone does, and we will be back on other shards again.

And if you wanna call "bull****" feel free to log on chessy or look at the chessy boards. :thumbsup:

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quoted from a post made by Lox:

Time out:
I don't have a mage on Catskills so how do you know I can't hack it? I've told you numerous times, I use him in Despise (On GL). Why would you use a mage in the field when other's have mages, and we need a dismounter (aka the archer). You go into despise on Cats, why not on GL and see my mage? Lol.

you are playing an archer now lox??? this makes me roflmao:lol::lol::lol:
Ya, I got a dismount tamer on GL, along with a necro mage on there also.

Catskills, I only have a Bushido dog tamer (I have a spellweaving mage, all suited and ready to go somewhere but Cats def is not active enough to warrant a 20 mill transfer. I made him to go there and then everyone runs into houses/log off when we show up over there)

You know on LS; I have the dog tamer and the Necro Mage, and even a Ninja I found on a buddies account.

And Chessy, I got everything :p Being its home and all.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You didn't ask anything about who raided in this thread, and nothing has been deleted. You asked it in this thread. And FYI, a smack talk thread is covered by the same RoC as every other thread on this board, it's not an excuse to let people run wild. Maybe next time you try to give some attitude you'll get your facts straight first.

S

Shotgun

Ya, I got a dismount tamer on GL, along with a necro mage on there also.

Catskills, I only have a Bushido dog tamer (I have a spellweaving mage, all suited and ready to go somewhere but Cats def is not active enough to warrant a 20 mill transfer. I made him to go there and then everyone runs into houses/log off when we show up over there)

You know on LS; I have the dog tamer and the Necro Mage, and even a Ninja I found on a buddies account.

And Chessy, I got everything :p Being its home and all.
i just find it funny you playing an archer after all the crap you talked to me

catskills is my home shard originally i still have a couple chars there (a copy of Leo to be exact lol) but you will get the house hiding anywhere you go. even on the freeshard i play on (i left LS a couple months ago and will be closing my accounts soon) there is alot of house hiding but i like the pvp better there. its an old school type server so you dont need items to pvp, most of the time i dont even wear armor.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well now, since they have been nerfed, we have beaten them into hiding. We've been playing Chespeake full time (not like you guys got on GL to fight us, to notice anyways) until we are sure the shards back on lock. I am sure they will stop fighting us like everyone does, and we will be back on other shards again.

And if you wanna call "bull****" feel free to log on chessy or look at the chessy boards. :thumbsup:

I'll just call bull**** and hope that you post pics with a date/time in your task bar to prove me wrong.

:eyes: :lol:

C

CatLord

Question to all PVPers...

A free spawning day... where you are called to defend and bash any raiders...
Getting more pvp that way than if you actually raid...

Some of the Catskills players wont ever refrain from raiding... (proven by several events)

So you have foes to fight...

If you wish to help out and coordinate a tactical plan, please PM me.

I'll report on the people that will raid... their numbers and playstyle.

Funny detail... so far the people offering to help out defending arent native to Catskills... which makes me wonder about control and Ego...

Anyhow... cya thursday for another "Community Spawn: Defend!" or "Raid the Blues!" events... please pick your side... and I hope you have some Grogish Fun.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Yes manipulate more people so you can get your scrolls Pitr. LOL Everyone knows why all of a sudden you are interested in spawning again. I doubt any guild with any integrity is going to help you.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S. I will get a warning for this i am sure for anytime anyone of us calls Pitr out we get a warning.
Don't get that bull**** started again. Pitr is nobody's pet, and not receiving special treatment. If he's worried about the slightest little insult he shouldn't be in the smack talk thread. If a comment requires taking action it gets taken care of. I have enough time on my hands to more than keep up with the posts on this board. Between Anne and I, nothing is getting missed.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes manipulate more people so you can get your scrolls Pitr. LOL Everyone knows why all of a sudden you are interested in spawning again. I doubt any guild with any integrity is going to help you.
Is this Thursday going be repeat like last week you came down , You died and nobody else showed up?

And hes upset because he cannot steal more scrolls that db4 used to give him for Gri new people that he went and stole and turn in for points and kept them for himself.............

P.S. I will get a warning for this i am sure for anytime anyone of us calls Pitr out we get a warning.

C

CatLord

Our shadows do a great job hum...

We also know what car you drive... it is a Honda! :thumbsup:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Our shadows do a great job hum...
Our shadows > your shadows.
We have nothing to hide. No need to "shadow". Just ask what you want to know. I'm not Cutter. I don't care who "spies".

Carry on with your smack talk.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Our shadows > your shadows.
We have nothing to hide. No need to "shadow". Just ask what you want to know. I'm not Cutter. I don't care who "spies".

Carry on with your smack talk.

I think that was a reply to BS's comment about the laptop. LOL, I could be way off though.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, I drive an American car.

If you drive an American car, with American parts, forged and assembled in an American auto-plant, by American workers, then you must drive a ........ Toyota?

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why is my name being brought into this?

I barely play, and could give a rat's behind who is spying on whom.

:eyes:

(Did I get the who/whom right there? I always had a hard time with that...)

C

CatLord

No clue... btw we're trying to run community harrowers.
Most players never saw one... and the market for stat scrolls isnt what it used to be.
You are welcomed to join in... on any side.

Like always, I have your back... even if I use a tiny buckler shield with -3 defense chance and my pvp speed sucks.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Cutter is in my guild. I was just teasing him about the spy stuff.
Nice try there though Pitr.
Funny how you didn't care who was able to do harry and who wasn't back when it was your alliance that ran the spawns and the scroll prices. You're such a hypocrit. I cant believe anyone follows you anymore. Now that there's a chance you might be raided and lose a spawn you are all about the "community". What a LOLIRL for those of us who know what you're really all about.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
JUST WANT TO GO ON RECORD I WAS RIGHT MY POST WAS REMOVED.... AND YOU CAN GUESS FROM THERE WHAT HAPPENED......

SOMEONE NEEDS TO GROW A SET THIS A SMACK TALK THREAD MY POST WAS IN NO WAY AN ATTACK ON ANYONE

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are referring to the GRI alliance, I would love to know when they ran spawns and the "prices." Sorry Flutter, but what you are saying simply isn't true. I know you have issues with Pitr but your claims are incorrect. However, if you were refrering to some other alliance Pitr was in, then please disregard this comment, although I wasn't aware of any additional alliances. Just wanted to clear up the GRI part. Thanks.

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are referring to the GRI alliance, I would love to know when they ran spawns and the "prices." Sorry Flutter, but what you are saying simply isn't true. I know you have issues with Pitr but your claims are incorrect. However, if you were refrering to some other alliance Pitr was in, then please disregard this comment, although I wasn't aware of any additional alliances. Just wanted to clear up the GRI part. Thanks.
They ran them all the time.....Certain members did all the time........

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
LOL only you could get in trouble for something in a smack talk thread HAHAHAAHA
Be careful Pitr has lots of buddies to come to his rescue everywhere. It's borderline brainwashing.

I wonder if he'd be brave enough to chose a different night for his events since just about everyone knows I am busy Thursdays.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So GRI was never allied to DB4. (lol this is where you roll your eyes and laugh because everyone knows it was true)
Interesting. What other stuff do I have wrong?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wonder if he'd be brave enough to chose a different night for his events since just about everyone knows I am busy Thursdays.
Why would he wait for you? Adding another stealth archer into NmE's little zerg fest would surely make the jenga tower that is Pitr's alliance tumble!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So GRI was never allied to DB4. (lol this is where you roll your eyes and laugh because everyone knows it was true)
Interesting. What other stuff do I have wrong?
GRI was allied to DB4 on two seperate occasions, and futher than that, the two guilds were considered friends of each other. This has nothing to do with your unwarrented comments about scroll pricing. So that is what you honestly think? Even during the two very brief (official) alliances between GRI and DB4, GRI rarley spawned. During those times, it was all trammel for 95% of the guild. There were a few of us however that became interested in fel activities. The few of us that joined DB4 did so for pvp action (at least I did). I never had a scroll vendor, never sold a scroll for RL cash, nor ever openly advertised the selling of scrolls. Since my entire time in the DB4/GRI guilds, the only GRI to do that was Spert, and now he is with yall.

Please don't claim, that just because DB4 (who was once a great guild with honorable people in it) was allied to GRI once or twice, that this meant GRI was controlling spawns and scroll market pricing.

You are making false accusations and you really need to get your facts straight. I usually sit here and am just fine to watch you and Devin bash Pitr. Heck I laugh most of the time. But if you are going to come out here and spew a bunch of made up garbage Flutter, then I will correct it. I don't know if you actually believe what you are claiming or if you are repeating what you are told. It is really silly, honestly. (this is where you roll YOUR eyes and laugh because you know I am right).

Honestly, Go ahead and have your problem with Pitr, but leave your little untrue comments that relate to GRI out of it.

PS. If you actually believe that GRI at any time controlled spawns and scroll prices then you must easily believe anything that anyone tells you.

:dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.