• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you stated you fixed the pause when opening the moving crate but the pause you get from opening a monster with a lot of loot like a champ is worse then ever.. its 2 or 3 seconds..
this can't be fixed since is how EC works...
basically CC cache every item in the area when appears with all the contents of every container.
EC load the items on demand.
So when you get the corpse on CC before you open it all the data has been pre-loaded by the client.
On EC when you get a corpse nothing happen, and everything is loaded when you open it.

However if your connection is slow enough to let you wait 3 seconds before showing the content, disable the item sort on loot and you should gain a bit of speed...

Lady Wynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a default option somewhere that disable the overhead text, try to search in User Settings -> Options

That is checked as well. I have unchecked it and rechecked it. :sad3: It is odd that only one of my chars have this problem.

Lady Wynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
then it's time to get rid of this character's profile :p
I did just that taz helped walk me through it worked. Thank you so much. It seems if it can be broken :stretcher: I have done it these last couple of days my poor daddy taz lol

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since last patch having crashing problems at the demon temple and jehlom bull pen...Seems that too many mobiles on screen at same time crashes ...using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since last patch having crashing problems at the demon temple and jehlom bull pen...Seems that too many mobiles on screen at same time crashes ...using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit.
make sure to run the game as administrator and give to everyone the full control access to the game folder. Also make sure that any antivirus, antispam, etc... are not blocking the client.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Feature Request ;)

Would it be possible to create a targeting action "cycle through mobilebar"? So I can switch my current target with targets from my mobile bar. That would be fantastic, because then you wouldn't always get Energy Vortexes in your target like you do now with "next target" and "nearest target".

Z

Zannette

Wow amazing update Pinco!!
Thank you so much for loot all function it works great while T-Hunting.

I do have question in regards to Rune Books. is it possible to make a rune book gump that would list multiple rune books.
I like keeping my rune books on the bottom of my backpack and I use the bar to recall each of them.
On my T-hunter I carry over full hot bar full of books and I would like to free some of its space.

Thank you,
Z

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow amazing update Pinco!!
Thank you so much for loot all function it works great while T-Hunting.

I do have question in regards to Rune Books. is it possible to make a rune book gump that would list multiple rune books.
I like keeping my rune books on the bottom of my backpack and I use the bar to recall each of them.
On my T-hunter I carry over full hot bar full of books and I would like to free some of its space.

Thank you,
Z
no, the server send the runebook data and I can't retrive it at my pleasure if a runebook is closed.

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have installed Pinco's UI as per instructions. Have updated direct x and installed the codec pack. I selected Pinco's as the UI on the start-up splash screen. When the character comes up, everything works good and looks great except my hotbars do not work, nor can I see anything in containers. There is only a box for the paperdoll. I cannot change settings via the settings icon on the hotbar because the hotbar does not respond to my mouseclicks.

Can anyone help? BTW I installed the 64 bit codecs since I run Vista 64 bit. Should I have installed both codec lite packs?

I never saw the little box that notified about setting up the hotbars. can not get into the settings dialog to get it to come up as per instructions.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pinco, there seems to be a container bugwith your client :(

grab a locke ddown container and open it really big

i crash, some others get a delay

can you take a look pls?

thanks

Jack

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, with regards to the new spell icons

is there a way to select old and new as i like some of the classic icons, and prefer some of your new ones:)

Jack

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, with regards to the new spell icons

is there a way to select old and new as i like some of the classic icons, and prefer some of your new ones:)

Jack
no way.
Draw them by your own with transparent background if you don't like them :p

Also this is not the place to report bugs, however there is no bug on containers so can be your connection or simply your computer has lost some performance.

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With regards my issue above, is this the right forum to ask? Further info: I did not find an "Enhanced Client" folder. I ran the Patcher from my Stygian Abyss folder and did not put it in a separate folder there.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
this is the right forum! I have never seen this problem before ..but it sounds like a bad instal to me

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have installed Pinco's UI as per instructions. Have updated direct x and installed the codec pack. I selected Pinco's as the UI on the start-up splash screen. When the character comes up, everything works good and looks great except my hotbars do not work, nor can I see anything in containers. There is only a box for the paperdoll. I cannot change settings via the settings icon on the hotbar because the hotbar does not respond to my mouseclicks.

Can anyone help? BTW I installed the 64 bit codecs since I run Vista 64 bit. Should I have installed both codec lite packs?

I never saw the little box that notified about setting up the hotbars. can not get into the settings dialog to get it to come up as per instructions.
The codecs are for sound so that should not matter! is direct x 9c?

hit escape and go into the user menu and go to user settings and go to legacy tab and uncheck everything and hit apply

now go to pinco ui tab and scroll down til you find hot bar menu maker and check this box and hit apply again then LOG OUT and log back in and see if that helps

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
if i remember right you need to validate the pinco site with the email you were sent?

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm. Escape gives me a partial menu. Log out, exit game, and user settings. Clicking on Log out or exit game works as expected, but no action or response to click on user settings.

All hotbar icons are non functional, but oddly enough the hotkeys work just fine. Guess I will just have to do a reinstall. Do I need to uninstall the current or can I just reactivate the patcher where it is?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
i would uninstall and start from scratch

dupapa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if i remember right you need to validate the pinco site with the email you were sent?
yep done that!

strangly after posting this i checked again, im ok now? lag anyone?

:) weird, ok... submitted to correct place :)

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sheesh, I hate to keep posting on this. Resolved, last post. K, how in the heck do you uninstall Pinco's UI? Do I just remove the Pinco folder from the user interface folder? Windows does not register an uninstall for the installation. I cannot find an uninstall in the Pinco folder either.

T

Tazar

Start Pinco's and on the Pinco's Patch screen - there should be an "uninstall" button in the lower right corner.

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Storm, Tazar, thank you very much for your help. I reinstalled and all is well.

Special thanks to Pinco. Outstanding work and much appreciated.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You are welcome ...thats what we are here for!

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
since I don´t think this is a bug I will post this here:
After successfully downloading the last version of your UI I have the following problem:

Everytime I start the UI patcher (thats how I usually start the game) I get a message
"Checking internet connection... FAILED!
Check your firewall/internet connection then try again."

Well, I know I am online and I don´t think I have a firewall.
I guess there is the windows firewall, but I have never changed anything there and did never have the problem before.
Any idea? Any settings I may need to check?
Windows 7 btw, and I always run the patcher as admin.

Thank you...

Hephaistos of Europa

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
go to your windows firewall and on the left side got to "allow a program or feature" and check to make sure ultima is allowed

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hm, just checked and UOSA is allowed (so is ultima online client)...
I think it simply does not recognize my internet connection.
But it has before the last patch..
Strange...

Hephaistos of Europa

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hm, just checked and UOSA is allowed (so is ultima online client)...
I think it simply does not recognize my internet connection.
But it has before the last patch..
Strange...

Hephaistos of Europa
make sure you are not using a vpn connection or there could be this kind of problem...

also you could try to check antivirus, antispam & co. in order to see if they are blocking the UI patcher...

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not using a vpn con and I just deactivated my antivirus (avast) and still got the same message.
One question, when I start the patcher I get a reinstall and an uninstall button, this is only for the patcher or only for the pinco UI or for the game itself?
Cause I would like to uninstall and reinstall the patcher.
Thank you...

UPDATE: now this is interesting!
I just pushed the reinstall button and got the message: Do you want to reinstall Pinco´s UI?
I pressed NO and suddenly the patcher checks for a new version and tells me I am up to date (5.1a4).
When I close and reopen I get the same error message as before but this seems to be a "work around".

R

Ritournel

Hey!

Is the new UI version compatible with the UO template editor ? I'am not able to link the EC and the template editor. I read the manual and so on but maybe I am doing something wrong :

1°) I downloaded the zip version of the template editor
2°) I downloaded and put the Template Editor Mod in C:\Games\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\UserInterface\Pinco's UI\Mods
3°) I log with my char (with pinco's UI) and then type "I wish to export my character" and nothing happen
4°) Inside the template editor i try to link with EC and nothing happen.

So what I have done wrong ? :)

Thanks for your awsome work btw Pinco!

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hey!

Is the new UI version compatible with the UO template editor ? I'am not able to link the EC and the template editor. I read the manual and so on but maybe I am doing something wrong :

1°) I downloaded the zip version of the template editor
2°) I downloaded and put the Template Editor Mod in C:\Games\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\UserInterface\Pinco's UI\Mods
3°) I log with my char (with pinco's UI) and then type "I wish to export my character" and nothing happen
4°) Inside the template editor i try to link with EC and nothing happen.

So what I have done wrong ? :)

Thanks for your awsome work btw Pinco!
You don't need to install the template editor mod if you are using Pinco's UI. If you have done that I suggest you choose the reinstall option, then when you get back into the game you should find the template editor button in the list of Pinco's UI actions. All you need to do is drag it into a hotbar or put it in a macro and bind a key to use it.

Ivor_MacGregor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Pinco, a question...

I just recently patched to the new update for Pinco's UI. Since then the game will freeze (go to a white hue screen) and crash within moments of logging in. I run windows 7. I have tried to deactivate the EC music feature, but it still does the same thing. Even though I unchecked the EC play sound it still shows up as a active processes under windows task manager. Not sure if this new feature has something to do with my crash issue. I also went ahead and re-installed the UI but it did not seem to fix this. I also made sure all access to the game file and no virus/anti spam software blocks it.

My computer is not the best, I have 8 gig of memory and a basic integrated gforce laptop video card. I run graphic settings on minimum. However, I have not had this issue since patching to the new UI update. Any suggestions?

****UDPATE*****

I suspected it was the ECplaysound.exe file causing my problems. I went ahead and deleted the file and ran the UOSA.exe file, bypassing the UIpatcher file. This solved my instant crashing problem. However, it still crashed but instead of within a few seconds of log in it crashes in about a few minutes time. With that said, might you have any idea why the ecplaysound.exe file crashes my system, or is it merely a resources issue? (e.g., time to upgrade?).

I am convinced it is the ECplaysound.exe file causing my issue. The only time I crash, I think, is when the program tries to load. I have tried to disable the ECplaysound option under sound options but no matter what I do it remains checked. If I could somehow disable this permanently I may be able to determine if this is indeed the issue. How can I do this? Simply unchecking and applying changes does not work.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Pinco, a question...

I just recently patched to the new update for Pinco's UI. Since then the game will freeze (go to a white hue screen) and crash within moments of logging in. I run windows 7. I have tried to deactivate the EC music feature, but it still does the same thing. Even though I unchecked the EC play sound it still shows up as a active processes under windows task manager. Not sure if this new feature has something to do with my crash issue. I also went ahead and re-installed the UI but it did not seem to fix this. I also made sure all access to the game file and no virus/anti spam software blocks it.

My computer is not the best, I have 8 gig of memory and a basic integrated gforce laptop video card. I run graphic settings on minimum. However, I have not had this issue since patching to the new UI update. Any suggestions?

****UDPATE*****

I suspected it was the ECplaysound.exe file causing my problems. I went ahead and deleted the file and ran the UOSA.exe file, bypassing the UIpatcher file. This solved my instant crashing problem. However, it still crashed but instead of within a few seconds of log in it crashes in about a few minutes time. With that said, might you have any idea why the ecplaysound.exe file crashes my system, or is it merely a resources issue? (e.g., time to upgrade?).

I am convinced it is the ECplaysound.exe file causing my issue. The only time I crash, I think, is when the program tries to load. I have tried to disable the ECplaysound option under sound options but no matter what I do it remains checked. If I could somehow disable this permanently I may be able to determine if this is indeed the issue. How can I do this? Simply unchecking and applying changes does not work.
this seems to be a directx problem...
UO and EC Playsound both uses directx 9.0c try to reinstall it, maybe it will fix the problem...

Ivor_MacGregor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Just and update and in case anyone else is having the same problem:

I attempted to update/re install directx drivers. This did not work as my system already had the latest drivers. However, I found out my Nvidia graphics drivers were out of date. Unfortunately, Nvidia's driver programming is as horrible as their hardware. I could not get the program to recognize my video card without doing some programming within the inf files myself. Here is a detailed list of what I did in the event someone else out there is having the same issues updating their Nvidia graphics drivers, and the drivers program will not recognize your video card:

When running the NVIDIA Install Program I got the error:

NVIDIA Installer cannot continue
This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware

The reason for this error is that the specific device ID for your graphics card does not show up in any of the INF setup files. More on this later.
The way around this is to manually add your device ID to the INF file so it shows up when the setup programs checks for "compatible hardware"

Steps:
1. Get your device ID: click on CONTROL PANEL, then CLICK on SYSTEM, then CLICK on DEVICE MANAGER
2. Under Other Devices/ (or if your video card already has a driver under Display Adapter) click on Video Adapter
3. Click on Details, Device Instance Id should already be selected
4. You will see something similar to this:

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0DD1&SUBSYS_20421043&REV_A1\ 4&30DE1B

This has the detail about your specific video card maker, chipset and model

For instance in my system

VEN_10DE tells me the Vendor is 10DE which is the Vendor ID for NVIDIA
DEV_0DD1 tells me the Chipset is 0DD1 which is the Chipset GTX 460M
SUBSYS_20421043 tells me that this is the Specific MODEL GTX 460M in the Asus 73JW Laptop

5. If you haven't already done so then MANUALLY Download the latest NVIDIA driver for your video card from the NVIDIA website and run the install program. It will give your the error : "This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware" Don't Panic.

6. GOTO the install directory. The default will be something like:

c:\nvidia\DisplayDriver\275.50\WinXP\ English\Display.Driver\
or
c:\nvidia\DisplayDriver\260.63\WinXP\ International\Display.Driver\

7. there will be many INF files there of the type:

nvaa.inf
nvac.inf
nvam.inf
nvao.inf
nvbl.inf

etc...

8. Pick any one of them (I picked nvam.inf) and make a backup copy then open the original in NOTEPAD or your favourite text editor
9. Scroll down until you see lines like:

[NVIDIA_Devices.NTx86.5.1]
%NVIDIA_DEV.0405.01% = Section001, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0405&SUBSYS_15D21043
%NVIDIA_DEV.0405.02% = Section001, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0405&SUBSYS_16341043
%NVIDIA_DEV.0407.01% = Section001, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0407&SUBSYS_080117FF
%NVIDIA_DEV.0407.02% = Section002, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0407&SUBSYS_15881043
%NVIDIA_DEV.0407.03% = Section003, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0407&SUBSYS_16181043
%NVIDIA_DEV.0407.04% = Section004, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0407&SUBSYS_16321043
%NVIDIA_DEV.0407.05% = Section001, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0407&SUBSYS_17A21043
%NVIDIA_DEV.0407.06% = Section005, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0407&SUBSYS_3D7B17AA
%NVIDIA_DEV.0408.01% = Section001, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0408&SUBSYS_19021043

These files are for the most part listed BY the four digit HEXidecimal number that appears after DEV.

10. NOW CAREFULLY scroll down to the section that is similar to your chipset / DEV number

%NVIDIA_DEV.0CB1.01% = Section041, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0CB1&SUBSYS_203C1043
%NVIDIA_DEV.0DEE.02% = Section042, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0DEE&SUBSYS_15621043
%NVIDIA_DEV.0DEE.04% = Section042, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0DEE&SUBSYS_15A21043

11. Take a look at this pattern. You will make a DEVICE ID for your Video Adapter and insert it here

The first part is the same for everyone:
%NVIDIA_DEV.

From Step 4
my DEV is 0DD1

so my device id so far is:
%NVIDIA_DEV.0DD1.01%

NOTE: id there is already DEVs same as yours then your line will be the next increment ie...
%NVIDIA_DEV.0DD1.02%, or %NVIDIA_DEV.0DD1.03%, etc

for the section just make it the same as the section where you're inserting it so I have:
%NVIDIA_DEV.0DD1.01% = Section042,

the next part is the same for everyone so you will have:
%NVIDIA_DEV.0DD1.01% = Section042, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_

add the rest (your DEV and SUBSYS numbers) so it matches your DEVICE ID and your finished device ID should look similar to this:

%NVIDIA_DEV.0DD1.01% = Section042, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0DD1&SUBSYS_20421043

12. NOW SCROLL DOWN to the [Strings] section it will look like this:

[Strings]
DiskID1 = "NVIDIA Windows 2000/XP (32 bit) Driver Library Installation Disk 1"
NVIDIA = "NVIDIA"
NVIDIA_DEV.0405.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9500M GS"
NVIDIA_DEV.0405.02 = "NVIDIA GeForce 9500M GS "
NVIDIA_DEV.0407.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT"
NVIDIA_DEV.0407.02 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT "
NVIDIA_DEV.0407.03 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT "
NVIDIA_DEV.0407.04 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT "
NVIDIA_DEV.0407.05 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT "
NVIDIA_DEV.0407.06 = "NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT "

Same as before add a line in for your Video card:

NVIDIA_DEV.0CB1.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M"
NVIDIA_DEV.0DD1.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M - KAPs INF MOD"
NVIDIA_DEV.0DEE.02 = "NVIDIA GeForce GT 415M "
NVIDIA_DEV.0DEE.04 = "NVIDIA GeForce GT 415M "

NOTE: id there is already DEVs same as yours then your line will be the next increment ie...
NVIDIA_DEV.0CB1.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTS 360M"
NVIDIA_DEV.0DD1.01 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M"
NVIDIA_DEV.0DD1.02 = "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M - KAPs INF MOD"
NVIDIA_DEV.0DEE.02 = "NVIDIA GeForce GT 415M "
NVIDIA_DEV.0DEE.04 = "NVIDIA GeForce GT 415M "

13. SAVE FILE

14. If you have the file ListDevices.txt open it and add a line under the appropriate section

15. GO back and manually run setup.exe from where the NVIDIA files where extracted:
NOTE: DO NOT RUN THE DOWNLOADED APPLICATION OR YOUR WILL OVERWRITE EVERYTHING YOU'VE JUST DONE!

For Example Your setup program may be here:

c:\nvidia\DisplayDriver\260.63\WinXP\ International\setup.exe

THATS IT YOUR DRIVER WILL BE INSTALLED...ENJOY

So, it was not a DirectX issue but rather a video driver issue. Also, do not purchase Nvidia hardware unless you don't mind constantly having to edit their lousy programming files.

Game on

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Pinco

need some advice!

can you tell me how to change the mobile key form CTRL + Drag to another combination, as CTRL is my main key for spells bard etc, and when i use this it moves the mobile bar which is very annoying!!!!! i cannot see how to chenge the mobile bar drag option to another key set, is there a way?

thanks
Jack

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco

need some advice!

can you tell me how to change the mobile key form CTRL + Drag to another combination, as CTRL is my main key for spells bard etc, and when i use this it moves the mobile bar which is very annoying!!!!! i cannot see how to chenge the mobile bar drag option to another key set, is there a way?

thanks
Jack
read the guide about healthbars

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
forgoive my ignorance, i did this, i cannot see how i can lock the healthbars under the "attackables" gump etc, when i ctrl it unlocks the healthbar, i want them fixed in place and unmoveable?

so i want to disable the CTRL drag feature n the healthbars pls

sorry:(
so for example my discordance macro is ctrl f wen i select this the mobile bar is locked to my pointer and not locked under the "attackables" bar which is where i want it, nad wher eit used to be

I really like being able to seperate the mobs but i must be missing something?

Jack

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
forgoive my ignorance, i did this, i cannot see how i can lock the healthbars under the "attackables" gump etc, when i ctrl it unlocks the healthbar, i want them fixed in place and unmoveable?

so i want to disable the CTRL drag feature n the healthbars pls

sorry:(
so for example my discordance macro is ctrl f wen i select this the mobile bar is locked to my pointer and not locked under the "attackables" bar which is where i want it, nad wher eit used to be

I really like being able to seperate the mobs but i must be missing something?

Jack
it seems you miss this part:

To get an healthbar outside the pet/mobiles bar you have to press CTRL then drag it.

To close an healthbar you must press ALT then click.

Alternatively you can go into "User Settings" -> "Pinco's UI" and enable "Show Close and Extract Buttons"

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco I know this was brought up before about relating SBODs to LBOD rewards. I understand some of the shoes can end up in different sets which would make this difficult. However leather armor and pretty much all smithing BODs only end up in one LBOD type. Any chance you could add this information? It would REALLY make BOD sorting that much easier for those of us who don't live and breath BODs. Thanks!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco I know this was brought up before about relating SBODs to LBOD rewards. I understand some of the shoes can end up in different sets which would make this difficult. However leather armor and pretty much all smithing BODs only end up in one LBOD type. Any chance you could add this information? It would REALLY make BOD sorting that much easier for those of us who don't live and breath BODs. Thanks!
well, the time pass and many ideas posted here goes into the oblivion :D
the ideas posted in my forum will stay visible and sometimes I like to re-read them to give them a chance :p

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is the new version that should fix few problems and also improve the problem with the lag while opening corpses...

There are also few new features:

- 2 new targeting actions that should greatly improve the gameplay.
- The object handle filter that should help you to find everything you need without closing thousands of labels.

Here it is the changelog:

Code:
5.1b

- Fixed a wrong message when the strength changes.
- Added 2 more targeting actions:
	* Smart Next Target: uses the Mobile Bar filters to select the next target.
	* Smart Nearest Target: uses the Mobile Bar filters to select the nearest target. 
	This will consider only the mobiles insinde the visible game area.
- Added 5 more wild area songs.
- Fixed a problem with object handle that uses to consider also the items in your backpack.
- Now you can change the "Cancel" function assigned to "Escape" as default.
- Fixed a bug with the new chat that could makes the client to take long time to start.
- Improved the new chat window fading animations.
- Fixed a little error in the unravel calculator.
- Improved the loot sort in order to reduce the lag caused in loots with many items.
- Fixed the underworld region, now the experimental room text works correctly.
- Changed the underworld music.
- Now you can set a filter for the object handle from the context menu of the object handle window.

A

anvira

Quick question -

Installed on my new pc last night, put in the main game folder (the UO Enhanced Client folder)
and the UI patcher will not work.

What am I doing wrong?

Help!!!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
did you make sure you have the .net and the direct x needed? and what does it do?

A

anvira

Thanks Pinco, I'll check that out when I get home tonight.

I think it must be a directX thing, as the OS is up to date, as it's a brand new HP.

I did the typical update when I downloaded the EC, but will look into the rest!

Thanks a bunch :)

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the new version Pinco. Merry Xmas to us! :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sweet thanks Pinco!!!!!!

And Merry Christmas all!

D

DenAlton036

Now when I open a corpse it takes a second and I see the items "sort"... after opening, if that makes sense.