• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT -Dragon Eggs?

• Thread starter LadyArden
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Katlene

yeah i managed to nab two at the same time the other night totally blew me away. i only have one in my sig atm though cause turns out we can only have 4 images at a time on there *sad*
looking forward to see what they look like ive not seen them yet!

B

Blowsight

Hey guyz, havent been on dragoncave for awhile but I got the new eggs. I was planning to get 2 but accidentally got 4 so that is fine with me :p So plz help me babies hatch and grow! THanx :D :please:

K

Katlene

i hate you with a thousand knives!! lol
MY GOD 4!!!! took me SO long just to get the one!!
insane

B

Blowsight

i hate you with a thousand knives!! lol
MY GOD 4!!!! took me SO long just to get the one!!
insane
lol yea, i didnt even knew i got 4 until i checked my scroll. I think if i didnt check it i might have gotten more than 4 :p :D

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up. Unfortunately, after a user accumulates enough dragons, the image changes somehow to a large collage image that exceeds our Restriction. So, please keep an eye on your dragons for this.

I am not sure if there is a way to prevent this from happening, user-side. If there is, please respond here so users are aware.

Thanks!

K

Katlene

It doesnt change to a collage, its an image that you have to put the code in for.

Its called an incubator, and it shows all or some of your dragons. (depends on what you untick) Theres an option on the user scroll to generate and incubator, it creates the picture, then you have to save it, upload it to an image site then stick it in a sig with the right code to make it link to your scroll.

The way we have it done it (ie blows, myself & others) is by inserting the individual eggs unique codes, which includes a picture of it, and also on mine a link to my entire scroll.

What some people are doing rather then putting in the individual egg codes they are putting in the clickable image link of their incubator which is what we are allowed to use on the dragon cave forums. (but not here)

Some think that a forums a forum and can have the same sigs and dont realise that theres a restriction on some places.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesnt change to a collage, its an image that you have to put the code in for.

Its called an incubator, and it shows all or some of your dragons. (depends on what you untick) Theres an option on the user scroll to generate and incubator, it creates the picture, then you have to save it, upload it to an image site then stick it in a sig with the right code to make it link to your scroll.

The way we have it done it (ie blows, myself & others) is by inserting the individual eggs unique codes, which includes a picture of it, and also on mine a link to my entire scroll.

What some people are doing rather then putting in the individual egg codes they are putting in the clickable image link of their incubator which is what we are allowed to use on the dragon cave forums. (but not here)

Some think that a forums a forum and can have the same sigs and dont realise that theres a restriction on some places.
Ahh, thank you very much for the clarification!

*Orvago bows with gratitude*

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a heads up. Unfortunately, after a user accumulates enough dragons, the image changes somehow to a large collage image that exceeds our Restriction. So, please keep an eye on your dragons for this.

I am not sure if there is a way to prevent this from happening, user-side. If there is, please respond here so users are aware.

Thanks!
lol, i had absolutely no idea what you were on about till Kat said about the incubators. hehe.

K

Katlene

You're most welcome :) at least you know now that if someone tries to say they didnt do it you know they did!!
I resized mine i 'thought' it worked and i uploaded it on here, then when it loaded up it was all wrong, so i headed to the CP to get rid of it and sherridan had already sent me a message to get rid of it lol.
Im happier with my eggs as they are anyway.

K

Katlene

Fanks!! (clicked all yours again too)
Im so excited haha its been near impossible to get eggs lately and to get a special one!! *squee*

B

Blowsight

Fanks!! (clicked all yours again too)
Im so excited haha its been near impossible to get eggs lately and to get a special one!! *squee*
lol i got all of the eggs so bored with dragon cave for awhile until new eggs come :p