• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT -Dragon Eggs?

• Thread starter LadyArden
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blowsight

Yes paper is one of the rarer eggs, even rarer is your new dino! Congrats. Only downside is that neither can breed, but oh well.

On your friends scroll i cant see the dead draggies so the last must have died over 2 weeks ago. Tell your friend to stop freezing them as you cant unfreeze them and your stuck with them like that forever and wont be able to do anything with them.

A few tips to sucsessfully grow a draggy to adulthood...

Your new egg is very fragile for its first day. When you first steal your egg, hide it immidiatly for one day. Dont worry about getting no clicks, youll get them later.

An egg/hatchling with not enough clicks will never get sick, it simply will not grow up. If it doesnt get enough before the time runs out it will simply die with no warning. However if you egg becomes soft it is always because it has too many or an uneven amount of views.
For an egg to hatch you want around 200 views, 60 unique views and around 20 clicks. For a hatchling to grow to adulthood you want approx double that. If you get way too many views and not enough clicks your egg/hatchlings can become ill. For eg, you dont want 2000 views with only 10 clicks.

Remember, a sick egg/hatchlings will still grow up, its only if the problem gets worse will it die. A egg cant hatch untill it has 3.5 days left, the same for hatchling to adult. If your egg becomes soft or your hatchling becomes sick, i suggest hiding it right up untill its got 3.5 days left before you reveal it.

Good luck.

Remember the dragcave forums are a great source of info.
Thanx jahir-Tor. I know about these stuff and have told my friend but all the hatchlings that died actually was never got enough unique view or maybe to much views. I dont think he have had a sick egg or hatchlings. Also, the only reason why he freeze the hatchling is bcus its time limit was almost gone and it was about to die. Anyawyz, thanx again Jahir!! :thumbup::hug:

B

Blowsight

Hey guyz, I got 3 more eggs and my last 4 are now adults which totally rocks and thanx to you guys for helping :hug: ! :danceb: So here is my 3 eggs:

P.S. 2 of my new eggs are the same :D :p

B

Blowsight

Oh yea, Jahir-tor are those new eggs or hatchlings behind those 3 fogs?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah i thaught i was going nuts. The other serpentine ones say sitting 'on' a small puddle, where these ones say sitting 'in' a small puddle. In the original post with all my draggs i just put it with the serpentine ones, when it hatches and im sure its a diff dragon ill move it. :D How exciting!

B

Blowsight

Yeah i thaught i was going nuts. The other serpentine ones say sitting 'on' a small puddle, where these ones say sitting 'in' a small puddle. In the original post with all my draggs i just put it with the serpentine ones, when it hatches and im sure its a diff dragon ill move it. :D How exciting!
I thought it says in a "shallow puddle" Im also wondering about it too. I really hope it is different. :D:p

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha yeah, makes me smile every time i look at it. Have to admit i nicked it off somone elses avatar in the OT forums. :thumbsup:

B

Blowsight

hey guyz, I have this friend who had four dead eggs came back alive. What is that suppose to mean and is it even possible?? Its really kool but I wanna know why.:confused: Cya later ;)

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No thats not possible. You can resurect a dragon that you kill, but you cant rez a dead egg.

B

Blowsight

Well, I think those 4 he have killed but he didn't even try to resurrect them. Out of no where all four of those eggs came back alive without him noticing or doing anything to them.

B

Blowsight

aww man, that sux how it is the same dragon jux a change in the description. I'm thinking about abandoning it after if hatch so some one else can raise it :p not sure yet though. also, I will soon post the 4 eggs that came back to life.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy,

Just posting this here as this is one of the only two dragon egg threads I have seen so far. Would like to cut down on how many messages I have been sending out.

*Orvago smiles*

While we love the dragon egg signatures and feel that are a great part of the community, we must request that if users use multiple dragon eggs, that they keep them all on the same line to keep them within our image restriction, which applies to images combined, not individually:

M. Please adhere to the following restriction for images that are not directly related to the topic of the thread under discussion:

- Maximum size of image file(s): 50k (51,200) bytes
- Maximum height of image(s): 125 pixels
- Maximum width of image(s): 600 pixels
If everyone could keep their dragons from running away from each other and keep them all on the same line, it would be greatly appreciated!

*you gain 0.1 herding*

Many thanks!

*Orvago bows*

B

Blowsight

hey guyz, i finally got my friends zombie but unfortunately 2 are going to die so he jux gave me the other 2 eggs so here you go:

So plz help them, they only have 3-4 days left!! :please: :thumbsup:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All clickied! I havnt got a single egg or hatchlings now. I dont want more of the same now so ive been only atemting the golds, silvers, chicken and dino. But ofcourse they're all nabbed before i have a chance. Dam Testra wireless!

B

Blowsight

All clickied! I havnt got a single egg or hatchlings now. I dont want more of the same now so ive been only atemting the golds, silvers, chicken and dino. But ofcourse they're all nabbed before i have a chance. Dam Testra wireless!
Same here too Jahira-tor. I have been trying to get the silver, gold, and dino egggs but my wireless has been going cuckoo!!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got my Spore disk in the Herald Sun yesterday. Things have been a little hectic atm for me to get ingame so i havnt had a chance to try it out yet, but it looks funky. It'll be another week or so before i can get back to a routine.

B

Blowsight

Got my Spore disk in the Herald Sun yesterday. Things have been a little hectic atm for me to get ingame so i havnt had a chance to try it out yet, but it looks funky. It'll be another week or so before i can get back to a routine.
Hey Jahira-Tor, what is a spore disk?

K

Katlene

Spore is a new game thats a work in progress by EA.
They have released the creature creator where you can make your own monsters in fun or in preperation for when the game comes out in september.
Yesterday, state news papers like the daily telegraph came with a free copy of the creature creator which until now was unavailable in australia.
Thousands of people have already purchased it from overseas places which sucks for them.
Its a hell of alot of fun!!

T

Teeshy

Wasn't available in South Australian newspapers - sucks for us too! *mumbles and grumbles and stuff*

K

Katlene

bugga.
i was hoping that we would of had another copy but it seems that the people at the service station wernt handing them out! hubby had to actually ask and my father in law had no idea. insane. should go back there with a copy of the paper and demand another cd hehe

B

Blowsight

Hey guyz, me again :p juz wanting to say I got another dino egg but it iz red which i already got but its all cool so here you guy go along with my chicken egg :D

B

Blowsight

OMG! I waz able to get the gold egg!!! I'm soo happy!!! :danceb: :party:

Here is the egg:

K

Katlene

It says it was stolen!
ive no idea how this egg business works but it sucks if someone stole it off you !!

B

Blowsight

It says it was stolen!
ive no idea how this egg business works but it sucks if someone stole it off you !!
What you talking about? When it says stolen I thought it meant stolen as in stolen from the 'dragons'

P

PoCove

One day i will get a Golden one .. Here is my little ones click on the link

K

Katlene

Ah ok cool
ive signed up. seriously have no idea what im doing. Not having any luck getting an egg either seems to be always none when i see. might have to go closer to the hour to have some luck

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
depressingly it took me a week to get my first egg. Yeah try one min before the hour and keep refreshing for a few mins. Thats the best way.

B

Blowsight

depressingly it took me a week to get my first egg. Yeah try one min before the hour and keep refreshing for a few mins. Thats the best way.
Lol, I got my first one on the first say but I still didn't understand but I got it now. Also, yesterday I got a silver egg but I found out I was using my friend account who I helped created an account lol :p

K

Katlene

*squee*
I got me an egg last night.
Took a hell of alot of tries too!!
Still YAY!

K

Katlene

very cute.
i dont know what all the colours mean yet but im sure to learn along the way. i got a white one not long ago.

B

Blowsight

very cute.
i dont know what all the colours mean yet but im sure to learn along the way. i got a white one not long ago.
if you want i can give you thiz link i have that shows all the eggs. do u want it?

B

Blowsight

yaaayy! I got a blue dino eggs guyz!!! :D:danceb: So plz help me getting it and along with the others to hatch and grow :D

K

Katlene

I was lucky enough to manage to get another 3 today! Crazy stuff!!
Hopefully they will all hatch for me.

A

Amathist of PoC

Some cute little draggons there....not really sure what your all doing but some of the dragons are cute.

K

Katlene

Yeah i didnt have any idea either till yesterday. I decided to see what its all about.
I really didnt need anything else to waste my time on but hehe couldnt help myself.
I had to do some serious clicking to get my eggs, also alot of swearing when the page wasnt loading fast enough haha
There are forums that go with it to help you understand whats going on.
Just like anything online though theres some seriously hard core collectors/breeders!