• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

OT -Dragon Eggs?

• Thread starter LadyArden
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Blowsight

Hey guyz, I jux got another paper egg so help my get it hatch and grow! thanx guyz :D :thumbsup:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok.... seriously.... how the fudge do you keep getting all those rare draggy eggs? You got a super fast net conn or somthing? :bowdown:

B

Blowsight

ok.... seriously.... how the fudge do you keep getting all those rare draggy eggs? You got a super fast net conn or somthing? :bowdown:
Lol, I don't think so. My internet connection is alright but I really thought it easy to get those chicken and paper egg now :p Sux I still need a silver when I got one but unfortunately it was on my friend account so it iz his egg. I even helped him created the account so he got a rare egg on his first time lol. I wish my internet connection was faster so I can get more eggs. :D

B

Blowsight

dang it, i jux got another red dino egg and I accidentally miss the yellow one!! /sigh/. Do you want it for adoption or does adoption even work? :p

B

Blowsight

yaay!! i got a silver egg!! woohoo :D Plz help me get them hatch :danceb: :thumbsup:

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can organize to abandon it at the same time as getting a friend to try and get it, but you cant hand it to someone unfortunatly

B

Blowsight

You can organize to abandon it at the same time as getting a friend to try and get it, but you cant hand it to someone unfortunatly
oh ok, thanx. well gotta go now, late at night at my place. it iz 15 till 3am right now :p cya dude

B

Blowsight

yaaaaay!! I got a yellow dino egg!! Now, I jux need the green dino egg and my dragon egg collection is complete for now!! Totally awesome dude!! :D :danceb:

Here is the egg :D

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOOKY!!!!!!!!!!! i have a hole in my first egg *squee*
Congrats. All your eggs can hatch any time now. They can hatch from 3.5 days. All they need is some more 'views'. Post in a thred in Uhall somewhere and they'll get the extra views they need. They've good a excellent amount of clicks and unique views.

K

Katlene

Yeah just took about 5 mins from it hatching on site to showing up which is weird but its peachy now n looks like #2 isnt far off either

B

Blowsight

Yeah just took about 5 mins from it hatching on site to showing up which is weird but its peachy now n looks like #2 isnt far off either
Yup, my paper egg is going to hatch too so thatz awesome. :D

K

Katlene

beat me to it hahaha
i just need to figure out what to do next.
Can i try for more eggs? or do i have to have some full grown draggys first?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, you can go for more eggs now. But dont forget you still need clicks etc for your dragons to grow to adulthood. They pretty much need the same again to mature.

K

Katlene

there is, maybe was by now about 8 eggs up for adoption i tried to get a purple one but it said 4 hatchlings is all i can handle for now *pout*

A

Amathist of PoC

I was on the rares forum the other day and drooled because someone was getting a price check on a UO Dragon egg......I would so love one of those.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I decided to breed for some eggs. Still not having any luck getting the gold, silver and dino eggs i so desperatly need.

Clickies please...

B

Blowsight

Hey guyz, since the dragon plant has a new look to it for the female i hope this egg i got is a female, so plz help me and get it to hatch and grow :D

A

Amathist of PoC

how come your little dragons are presented different to everyone else Blowsight? it looks good.

B

Blowsight

how come your little dragons are presented different to everyone else Blowsight? it looks good.
Oh it is something new on dragon cave. If you go to your scroll, at the top it says something like "Incubator" which will lead you to a page with the settings and stuff on how you want it to look like when you are done just click generate incubator.

K

Katlene

yeah i have one aswell, they are quite lovely but i do think that they are to wide for what sig size allows here.

K

Katlene

I got so excited, when i saw it there i clicked it to open in a new tab, it took sooooooooo long to load and i figured theres no way i got it... bum finally it loaded n there it was!! woot *laughs*
My 2 hatchlings arnt doing to well atm though :(

B

Blowsight

I got so excited, when i saw it there i clicked it to open in a new tab, it took sooooooooo long to load and i figured theres no way i got it... bum finally it loaded n there it was!! woot *laughs*
My 2 hatchlings arnt doing to well atm though :(
no actually once a hatchling mature they grow really quick to an adult so you dont really have to worry

K

Katlene

just find it weird that the 2 others i got at same time have grown, yet the other 2 havnt

B

Blowsight

OMG!! I finally got all the dragons and dino eggs now minus the X-mas dragon!!! Woohoo!!! Here is my green dino egg that i juz got totally awesome!! :thumbup: :danceb:

K

Katlene

Woot!! i got a split egg today *dances*
Have to deal with my first sick one though *pouts* is a baby dino too

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its had far too many views. You need to hide it till its at 3.5 days to go before maturing. Compare how many views of each type its had with your other adult dragons. Do it quick cos with that many it'll die very soon.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please Click my eggs don't let them die!:sad4:http://DragCave.net/user/DragonMaster134

Its easyer for us to view and click your eggs if you have them actualy displayed. That way you also get views and unique views just by us seeing them on our screen, and personaly im more inclined to click on the egg itself then going through your scroll.

To do this you need to click on the 'get code' link. Then get the one for forums. Not the 'tiny' one. Copy and paste it into here, and into your signiture if you wish.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he's hidden thanks jah

Next time just hide it, dont need to remove it off your sig. In your scroll click on the sick dragons actions link. You'll see hide there. Covers the drag with fog so it cant be viewed or clicked on. Otherwise people can still click on your scroll and click and view your sick drag and can cause it to die.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They were sick, they had an uneven amount of views. You can hide them so no one can click or view them for as long as you want.

B

Blowsight

woohooo!! I got 2 of the new egg :D Totally rockin and they look awesome as an adult!!!:danceb::thumbup: So plz help me by clicking them :D