• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin PvP Smack Talk 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still funny how speaking the truth will never say who he is , kinda sad really...

C

Coragin

Um sorry no. He never does unless hes chasing down some wuss who runs in and runs away. Then follows the server line when being chased, if they get hit, they cross it.

Yea, thats skill for ya!

E

Eyes of Origin

Nice to see you boys are getting along so well LOL

Seriously though, its nice to see posts in this thread again :):)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry corigan when we raided island he instantly hid and let your boys die...
I'm lazy, please don't make me post pictures of ALL the times I've killed everyone in your guild multiple times in the last 3 weeks I've been on this shard, including killing a dismount tamer with a greater dragon when I only had 70 fencing and no skills to write home about... Please don't make me do that.... HI EYES! :)

E

Eyes of Origin

I'm lazy, please don't make me post pictures of ALL the times I've killed everyone in your guild multiple times in the last 3 weeks I've been on this shard, including killing a dismount tamer with a greater dragon when I only had 70 fencing and no skills to write home about... Please don't make me do that.... HI EYES! :)
Hi! Who are you and where did you come from?!

C

Coragin

Eyes, I think he was just sayin hi from your rep here. You know? Anyways, when your guild raided the island we were fighting Rikky, right when you guys showed up, I myself had 10 hps from his EQ, so yea I went down easy. Im sure others were low hps as well, which is the only reason you guys got us.

See, Ive noticed something about your 'guild' besides the fact that you guys suck.

1. You never fight us fair. You wait till we are mid fight with champ like Rikky to come in. Why? Its obvious, Rikky can help you guys kill us, or your hoping were low hps so were easy kills. When we were fighting Baracoon, you guys died so easy it wasent funny. As a matter of fact, one time, I didnt stop fighting the coon while you guys raided. The other time I just ran to the fight (while I left coon behind), I dont know who it was but I was holding my soulseeker, not good for pvp and happened to have bladeweave up, your guildie ran right into me and I killed him in one shot from a soul seeker bladeweave.

2. You guys run all the time, we are constantly chasing you everywhere. Despise makes me laugh the time we shased you all the way up and out of the dungeon. Remember? The time Naomie rode the server line, everytime she was hit she would cross over? Honestly, do you call that skill? Abusing a game mechanic like the server line to live and evade fighting?

3. You guys cant fight any of us one on one, if we are alone you guys gank, if were together, you run in hit and run away. Thats not skill, thats hoping you get a lucky kill and then run away. Anyone can do that, hell my 4 yr old daughter can do that.

4. There is a reason I put you on ignore "A Dread PvPr", because the one time I have the enjoyment, or lack thereof, of talking to you, all you did was spam over and over. You acted like a complete child, my daughter acts older than you do, which even if you are 13 yrs old makes you very immature. I feel sorry for your family if you are actually older and act like that.

Now, I dont know a lot of whos who in all the guilds that pvp here, I do however know that I respect most. FFBz, specifically Jimmy, I respect him, he acts like an adult, win or lose. Respect is something you have to earn, not only in your play style, but in how you talk and act, you my friend have not earned my respect at all, if anything your karma has gone so far down with me, I will probably never take you off of ignore.

And a real guild would have let rikky heal up before rushing to kill him at 5% life. But, I am glad you guys did it that way, I used Sac res and got our guild a 120 magery for your stupidity and incompetience. We have so many SS of your guild being owned by Balinor alone, its not even funny, we have a whole thread on our msg board dedicated to it. And its 11 pages long. So, yes we have TONS of screenies of you guys being owned either by us or Bal.

So, in closeing, the next time you wanna talk smack, have some screenies to back up your claims, SS or it didnt happen. And we have them, 11 pages worth of them. Granted, Im not a great pvp'r most of my mmo life I have been pvm, but I can tell you this, I can hold my own and I know skill when I see it. Most of your guild is Legendary at running and dying. Quite a feat if you ask me.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh god another moron who writes essay's when he posts, whats your excuse about despise last night? tell me ytou played one of the many stealth archers that just stood there and took it like a deer in headlights. and waiting till rikky was 1/2 dead was b/c killing rikky sucks may was well let the meatshields do the work for us...and i dont know about you but i certainly dont have time to take screenshots when im fighting, must be easy for balinor tho seeing all he does is hide.

E

Eyes of Origin

Eyes, I think he was just sayin hi from your rep here. You know? Anyways, when your guild raided the island we were fighting Rikky, right when you guys showed up, I myself had 10 hps from his EQ, so yea I went down easy. Im sure others were low hps as well, which is the only reason you guys got us.

See, Ive noticed something about your 'guild' besides the fact that you guys suck.

1. You never fight us fair. You wait till we are mid fight with champ like Rikky to come in. Why? Its obvious, Rikky can help you guys kill us, or your hoping were low hps so were easy kills. When we were fighting Baracoon, you guys died so easy it wasent funny. As a matter of fact, one time, I didnt stop fighting the coon while you guys raided. The other time I just ran to the fight (while I left coon behind), I dont know who it was but I was holding my soulseeker, not good for pvp and happened to have bladeweave up, your guildie ran right into me and I killed him in one shot from a soul seeker bladeweave.

2. You guys run all the time, we are constantly chasing you everywhere. Despise makes me laugh the time we shased you all the way up and out of the dungeon. Remember? The time Naomie rode the server line, everytime she was hit she would cross over? Honestly, do you call that skill? Abusing a game mechanic like the server line to live and evade fighting?

3. You guys cant fight any of us one on one, if we are alone you guys gank, if were together, you run in hit and run away. Thats not skill, thats hoping you get a lucky kill and then run away. Anyone can do that, hell my 4 yr old daughter can do that.

4. There is a reason I put you on ignore "A Dread PvPr", because the one time I have the enjoyment, or lack thereof, of talking to you, all you did was spam over and over. You acted like a complete child, my daughter acts older than you do, which even if you are 13 yrs old makes you very immature. I feel sorry for your family if you are actually older and act like that.

Do Not associate me with any guild on Origin. Thank You very much.
You can keep your "You Guys" to yourself.
If you knew anything at all, you would know that that guild is not MY guild nor do I play in that guild.

And does it matter why he said Hi?? and am I not allowed to say Hi back and then ask where the newest residents of Origin came from?

C

Coragin

Um eyes, the only part of that post that was directed at you was saying that he said hi. And I wasent being rude or sarcastic in saying that, I was being true and sincere. Although I know in just words on a message board its hard to see the tone in someones post, ie.e rude or sincere. Was like saying, "Hockey is cool. Ya know?" that was my tone, not meant to be rude. Just wanted to clear that up.

Turtle, nope I was not on lastnight.

E

Eyes of Origin

Coragin.. a little suggestion then, if I may, please?
After you said what you said to me, you should've hit the enter key and put a space between the two, than I wouldnt have assumed you meant I was part of that guild. :)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coragin, you suck, but if you get raided drop me a line and we will come run off those noobs. You wont get your spawn back but we will kill those noobs so its a win win for you anyways, This thread is funny. hardy har har ha ha la la la.

C

Coragin

Eyes, yes I should have, I just got up myself ;)

mbraud4, you dont even know my char in game. Coragin, which is my first char on the shard is a disco tamer who dont goto fel. But nice try. The only way you could possibly know my char is if you had access to our private message boards.

On second thought you might know my whammy or at least seen him, but hes another pvm char, but I do bring him to spawns as to kill the champ faster and spawns. But you dont know and could not possibly know my pvp chars...

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Atl, you have no idea how much I miss those days :sad2:
Hah I remember I was an Archer/Fencer with nox at the time, and any time I saw poor Zindool it would be DP then running shot till he died. I felt bad for him for a while but he did lose the swords of pros and improved.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know who you are, idc which char u play, u are a trammy no matter what u say, and u suck, so does S!N or whatever, so if u ever get raided lmk and we will go own the other noobs

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL Atl, you have no idea how much I miss those days :sad2:
Hah I remember I was an Archer/Fencer with nox at the time, and any time I saw poor Zindool it would be DP then running shot till he died. I felt bad for him for a while but he did lose the swords of pros and improved.
A few of us who survived AV breaking up, went on to better things and definitly improved, so not a complete loss ..
I still miss the days of not knowing crap and trying to battle it out with EXE, FL and occasionaly, FFBz.
Happier days for sure.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few of us who survived AV breaking up, went on to better things and definitly improved, so not a complete loss ..
I still miss the days of not knowing crap and trying to battle it out with EXE, FL and occasionaly, FFBz.
Happier days for sure.
FFBz is actually ok. They're still pretty squishy when they run out of pots tho... (pots are crutches) The rest of the guilds are complete garbage with no skill.. :)

E

Eyes of Origin

FFBz is actually ok. They're still pretty squishy when they run out of pots tho... (pots are crutches) The rest of the guilds are complete garbage with no skill.. :)
Coming from a trammy point of view, you would say pots are crutches, but pvp for awhile on Origin or on any larger shard and you'll learn pots are your best friend.

I thought the same way you did at one point lol. I laughed at the thought of using pots, didnt take long to figure out that it was a must have for any serious pvper.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coming from a trammy point of view, you would say pots are crutches, but pvp for awhile on Origin or on any larger shard and you'll learn pots are your best friend.

I thought the same way you did at one point lol. I laughed at the thought of using pots, didnt take long to figure out that it was a must have for any serious pvper.
I've pvpd on every large shard. And I haven't died legit to one player on Origin yet. (I died in a star room field chasing some guy I was killing in there. That doesn't count in my book.) You'll never convince me that pots are better than skill. Pots keep you ALIVE but if you had more skill you wouldn't need them. I haven't used one pot and I've killed every pvper that's shown their face on Origin pretty much... It's all just a matter of point of view I guess. You'll never convince me otherwise tho.

E

Eyes of Origin

Oh, I will agree pots arent better than skill, but they help and sometimes they are needed. I wont pvp without them anymore :(

F

Frolet

Balinor of PK has died to a person last night on Origin so what he said is no longer right. Also the location he died is Fel Yew by the gate.:mf_prop:

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor of PK has died to a person last night on Origin so what he said is no longer right. Also the location he died is Fel Yew by the gate.:mf_prop:
Here's my recollection of the only time I've been to Yew gate on Origin... our boy Vendetta sitting on his steps not wanting to die. Am I remembering incorrectly? I'm red and in an opposing faction... Not gonna attack me eh?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see the tops of multiple uo clients and the top of cheat engine logo in ur task bar, oh no what a haxor.

F

Frolet

The only problem with that picture Balinor is that i told u to attack me an even duel me an u just sat there an said I GOT A SCREENIE OF U SITTING ON STEPS!!

F

Frolet

I see in your paperdoll that u wear a crystalline ring on a dexxor an ur calling me the noob....

E

Eyes of Origin

Not to point this out much or anything... but uhm
1. how do you guys know what all that is by looking at a very small clip of his task bar???

2. wouldnt you have to have some knowledge of said programs to know what they are? which could then be implied as you use them as well?

=/

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. how do you guys know what all that is by looking at a very small clip of his task bar???

2. wouldnt you have to have some knowledge of said programs to know what they are? which could then be implied as you use them as well?

=/
I know what cocaine looks like, yet ive never used it.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

=/
I love that all the guys I'm killing daily are the ones talking trash about my suit and yelling, HACKER! I guess if your suit/playstyle isn't cookie cutter like them, you can't be cool like them. :) I'll stay uncool. haha I've been accused on a number of occasions of cheating, it doesn't bother me anymore Eyes. :) I'll just keep enjoying myself. The screenshots I got tonight are hillarious. heh

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you promised a few screenshots to be posted? Still waiting.
Ok. Here's just a few. I think I still have the one I got on that SL tamer when I only had 70 skill... Wow... that one was FUNNY, I'll have to find that one too. So let the complaining and excuses commence..?

E

Eyes of Origin

I know what cocaine looks like, yet ive never used it.
good point, but like i said... even though you say you dont use it.. ppl could assume that because you are knowledgeable about it, that you use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.