• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin PvP Smack Talk 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crystal Canyon

Really? I thought is was dumb.
Awwww....My bad. I keep forgetting this is a Pvp thread.

GW...Im sorry but Ill try to revise this for you so we fit in:

"What in the HELL were you two IGNATS thinking!!! Now You've done it! I just got a note from my cousin A$$KICKIN CASPER this morning. Apparently there was an emergency meeting of the PVP FANTASY LEAGUE in the middle of the night. They are ALL pissed THE FRIG off.

The TOOTHLESS PVP FAIRY claims to know how to do EXCERSISMS UNTIL YOU EAT DIRT.

The DREAD EASTER BUNNY said he's going to his BRO in FEL, the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python.

Tinker Bell said she has POTS for all occasions AND KNOWS HOW TO CHUG THEM.

And ALL THE REDS wants to ride the Big Bad Wolf over and let him loose ALL OVER YOUR A$$. (You think Cu's are TIGHT?)

YOU TWO NOOBS fix this! Go find his corps and res him. Get him all prettied up and make sure he thinks he just had a bit too much BOOZE last night. Then get him BACK TO TRAM, it almost christmas and he has work to do.

GAVE SANTA A DIRT NAP! :loser: What were you TWO TRAMMIES thinking!!!"

Is that any better, Multani? hehehe

Merry Christmas!!!!

E

Eyes of Origin

"What in the HELL were you two IGNATS thinking!!! Now You've done it! I just got a note from my cousin A$$KICKIN CASPER this morning. Apparently there was an emergency meeting of the PVP FANTASY LEAGUE in the middle of the night. They are ALL pissed THE FRIG off.

The DREAD EASTER BUNNY said he's going to his BRO in FEL, the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python.

And ALL THE REDS wants to ride the Big Bad Wolf over and let him loose ALL OVER YOUR A$$. (You think Cu's are TIGHT?)

YOU TWO NOOBS fix this! Go find his corps and res him. Get him all prettied up and make sure he thinks he just had a bit too much BOOZE last night. Then get him BACK TO TRAM, it almost christmas and he has work to do.

Merry Christmas!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!! LMAO Crystal, have I told you lately I luv you???? hehehehe that was perfect rofl

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Merry Christmas!!!!
:lol::lol::lol:

C

Crystal Canyon

OMG!!!!!!!!!! LMAO Crystal, have I told you lately I luv you???? hehehehe that was perfect rofl
LOL..I just couldn't resist. (You know me!)

BTW...speaking of PVC (thats what I do, it stands for Player versus Chicken) I went to Fel today to mark some dungeon books for a friend. Just as I landed in front of Ice Dungeon, I look up and Santa Claws is staring me dead in the eye! Iv'e never hit that hiding button so fast in all my life. There was smoke coming out of my keyboard!

Yep, I run like a little school girl, but not before he threw a potion of fire fields on me. I spit coffee clear past my screen, but kept that left button down, moving as fast as my poor stealther could go. I made it out!!!!

I was thinking the entire time, "Crap...after all that bragging about killing Santa Clause, the REAL Santa Claws was going to take me out!" :hahaha:

Love you too, Girlie and you have a Merry Christmas! Give those kiddies some hugs!

C

Crystal Canyon

lol knew you had stealth tried to track ur ass for a hot second :p
LOL....I was only half way through marking the book and I was like "Crap! Now what am I going to do"? I waited a looooong time before I went back and finished it. Even then I expected to see you at every dungeon I went to! :lick:

E

Eyes of Origin

LOL..I just couldn't resist. (You know me!)

BTW...speaking of PVC (thats what I do, it stands for Player versus Chicken) I went to Fel today to mark some dungeon books for a friend. Just as I landed in front of Ice Dungeon, I look up and Santa Claws is staring me dead in the eye! Iv'e never hit that hiding button so fast in all my life. There was smoke coming out of my keyboard!

Yep, I run like a little school girl, but not before he threw a potion of fire fields on me. I spit coffee clear past my screen, but kept that left button down, moving as fast as my poor stealther could go. I made it out!!!!

I was thinking the entire time, "Crap...after all that bragging about killing Santa Clause, the REAL Santa Claws was going to take me out!" :hahaha:

Love you too, Girlie and you have a Merry Christmas! Give those kiddies some hugs!
rofl have to watch that Santa Claws, he'll get you for sure if he can catch you.

You may get something nice from Santa Clause if you've been good this year and if you've been naughty, you may get a visit from Santa Claws who will give you nothing more than a death robe.

I have to admit though, this thread has never made me laugh so much before lol
Merry Christmas boys and girls, naughty or nice :)

E

Eyes of Origin

He'll get YOU for sure if he can catch you. I run right at him even when he's with guild mates... :)
Get me, my ass. I know better and I know Santa quite well.. I know his tricks, I know his weaknesses.. :) Personally, I dont HAVE to run from Santa.. nor do most people, they just dont realize it :p

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get me, my ass. I know better and I know Santa quite well.. I know his tricks, I know his weaknesses.. :) Personally, I dont HAVE to run from Santa.. nor do most people, they just dont realize it :p
Yea, the most he's ever done to me is tell me I suck while I was fighting his guild 6 on 1 and getting kills. :) I have a funny screen of it actually. hehe

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rofl have to watch that Santa Claws, he'll get you for sure if he can catch you.

You may get something nice from Santa Clause if you've been good this year and if you've been naughty, you may get a visit from Santa Claws who will give you nothing more than a death robe.

Are you talking about a death robe from his own personal collection? I am not sure if he can get them any other way???:confused:

E

Eyes of Origin

Are you talking about a death robe from his own personal collection? I am not sure if he can get them any other way???:confused:
only when they gank bane 3v1 like they did tonight :( but who doesnt gank? I cant hold that against them, but yeah, thats the only other way i can think of to get those robes.

E

Eyes of Origin

see, theres the problem... no one likes SL, unless they are in Tram and even then its iffy. No one is going to come help them ... well, unless they have no idea who they are... =/

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I gotta say Balinor you have taken Cleptis's crown of pvp masters on origin. :hahaha:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL and the Mute has spoken, Multani how are those people skills coming along? There is a reason he does not show his face on origin anymore....... I thought he use to play LA too until we moved there and see no more of the mute....Where are you hiding now, I will find you......

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, we fought SL last night 2 on 7 in Despise... We killed them until most of them came back on their 3rd faction char... They had no idea what hit them. They even fielded US and the Baracoon OFF the island so they could regroup. hehe Seriously, if I have 7 on 2, I wont EVER field to keep you away. I want to kill too badly for that... They're way out matched. I got a couple more pictures of Santa CLAWS dead tho... Gotta like that... run more? Sheesh. We had 3 deaths on our side. 2 stealth archers died, both noobs, and they got Paindemonium once. Hey, were fighting outnumbered... still didn't kill me and I ranked up two peoples chars after. :)

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, we fought SL last night 2 on 7 in Despise... We killed them until most of them came back on their 3rd faction char... They had no idea what hit them. They even fielded US and the Baracoon OFF the island so they could regroup. hehe Seriously, if I have 7 on 2, I wont EVER field to keep you away. I want to kill too badly for that... They're way out matched. I got a couple more pictures of Santa CLAWS dead tho... Gotta like that... run more? Sheesh. We had 3 deaths on our side. 2 stealth archers died, both noobs, and they got Paindemonium once. Hey, were fighting outnumbered... still didn't kill me and I ranked up two peoples chars after. :)
I did die to a Super Dragon not balinor (he could never kill me much less anyone else). LOL Balinor you are the worst pvper ever to grace these boards. One word comes to mind when I see you in game, COWARD. Please tell me in rl you have a lil more backbone than you do sitting behind your monitor?

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did die to a Super Dragon not balinor (he could never kill me much less anyone else). LOL Balinor you are the worst pvper ever to grace these boards. One word comes to mind when I see you in game, COWARD. Please tell me in rl you have a lil more backbone than you do sitting behind your monitor?
I was hoping you'd say something like that. I'd rather be a coward than in your guild. And actually, if you are the person I'm thinking of, you had 6 guild mates standing there when you died, and you didn't die to ONLY a super dragon... you died to ME and a SUPER DRAGON. :) And by how badly you all did, I'm like a super dragon compared to any of your "pvpers." The dismounter died within the first 30 seconds of the fight, so please don't try to cry about that. He was there on map dead only. And this was only "most" of the kills I got, and I didn't screenshot any of the kills Pain got, and I hear he racked up a lot... You guys got owned, plain and simple. By 2 people no less. So I think your analisys of my fighting skill is a little off. I could never kill anyone? Really? Just you girls? :)

We were too busy fighting for me to stop and take this picture... I had to get his corpse. :)

Felon is horrible... but you're REALLY FAST! Good thing speed doesn't make you good. Also, when you ride a nightmare... aren't you supposed to actually USE it?

This is where they ALL left and we were left alone with the Baracoon. We chased off all 7 SL...? Seriously?

Koblini? Really? hehe

Neomi is a joke. Plain and simple. Do you actually DO anything besides mana vamp and poison? I have resist. Just so you're aware. :)

Why are you fielding US off the island WITH the Baracoon? I don't get it...

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody left this shard.. Its Christmas time. Just because you may have all day to play, doesnt mean other people dont have families they are visiting with instead of UO.

Not that you actually come out from hiding to fight anyone anyways.. You stealth and run off just as bad as Balinor.

E

Eyes of Origin

It's alive! It's alive! and soooo nice to see *grins*

And the screenshots.... *wondering what the excuses will be*

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nobody left this shard.. Its Christmas time. Just because you may have all day to play, doesnt mean other people dont have families they are visiting with instead of UO.

Not that you actually come out from hiding to fight anyone anyways.. You stealth and run off just as bad as Balinor.
I'd talk bad about me too, if I wasn't me. It's just gotta SUCK that I get so many kills and never die... Well almost never. I've died to spawn on Origin... what's that say about the quality of pvp here? :)

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clear the way for the guy who screenshots other peoples kills..

What a hunk
When you actually put up a fight besides the joke I've seen from this shard so far... Then I'll think you actually matter, along with anything you say. We've pretty much killed this shard with 2 people... pathetic.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fact is they killed 0 people without a pet. They lost there spawn and ran like cowards after the ninja tamer got killed....Thanks for the 120 magery. Waits for you to attempt another spawn. One more thing YOU GOT PWNED.

O yeah and if your seeing this thread JUVENILE of THC, I own you trammy tamer. Bring more tamers to this shard so I can kill them.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wish i could find a fight.. nobody is anywhere everytime i log in

The only times i find anyone they are in a house, or they smokebomb and stealth away.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Discuss....
How did I know this noob would post up fielding a dropdown? HAHA The ONLY kill anyone has gotten. Hey, I mean, enjoy it man. You did it. But I don't need to field anything to kill you. Remember me chasing you while you had no health through 8 dungeons? I have screenshots of that too. :)

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8 dungeons as I recall it was t2a and I was just trying out your tactics let's face it the only time you killed me I was stuck in spawn when you disarmed me I mean comeon that's just like the grinder you fell into.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
8 dungeons as I recall it was t2a and I was just trying out your tactics let's face it the only time you killed me I was stuck in spawn when you disarmed me I mean comeon that's just like the grinder you fell into.
You mean when I was outnumbered 2 on 1 in Despise? That's Jimmy No Nose there of FFBz... and then I proceeded to kill them, then nearly kill you and chase you through about 8 dungeons...? None being T2A? How does your foot taste?

Sure looks like you're at no health running through about your 4th dungeon right here...

Then we got to this SA dungeon, and I broke off you when I saw your blue friend here, cause I was tired of chasing you, cause let's face it, you ran the whole time, killing you would be like killing a noob in Haven. No glory in that. This guy was farming in Fel... he had more sack than you. :)

Then I dismounted him twice and got back on my ride.

Then I killed him and looted him. I have more respect for him than you.

Then I said, wtheck, and laughed cause I was now red. Which I was waiting to do for the guild, but hey, I'm MUCH more effective as a red.

And yea, I figured 1st level of Despise spawn was hard for you. I know being surrounded by slimes and rats is difficult for SL. But mage/tamers are SUPPOSED to be a bit tougher than slimes...

Looks like *I* was the one surrounded by spawn, and a dread mare. Not a problem tho.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't even know who that is and I went from despise to destard to sexier to liche ok then that's still four so clearly you can't count mabye you should turn your speeder up a bit then you can catch me. If not at least you can stealth away faster

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't even know who that is and I went from despise to destard to sexier to liche ok then that's still four so clearly you can't count mabye you should turn your speeder up a bit then you can catch me. If not at least you can stealth away faster
You don't know who it is, yet it was you running? Make sense boy! By the way, a sammy and a dread mare did more damage to me than you did. Heck PawPaw puts up more of a fight than you.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor, I thought you were paw paw, you both have the same pvp skills. Are you hiding under your computer desk as we speak?

Jimmy Pop

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clear the way for the guy who screenshots other peoples kills..

What a hunk
Actually, if you check those screen shots, they show deposits to the bank. That's the killing blow, not other peoples kills.

Lemme clarify that a little for a Tram like yourself. When you kill someone in Fel, you get gold. Step through a gate into Fel sometime and see for youself.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor, I thought you were paw paw, you both have the same pvp skills. Are you hiding under your computer desk as we speak?
Seriously, I have more respect for PawPaw than I do for any pvpers I've met so far on Origin. Cept for one FFBz. Seriously, PawPaw has put up more of a fight than most of the "pvpers" on Origin. :)

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, if you check those screen shots, they show deposits to the bank. That's the killing blow, not other peoples kills.

Lemme clarify that a little for a Tram like yourself. When you kill someone in Fel, you get gold. Step through a gate into Fel sometime and see for youself.
Less then 25% of his screenshots show him getting the kills. So thanks for clarifying how it works. What character do you play on Origin, so if I ever see you I'll be sure to remind you how much gold was desposited in my bank.

C

Coragin

Less then 25% of his screenshots show him getting the kills. So thanks for clarifying how it works. What character do you play on Origin, so if I ever see you I'll be sure to remind you how much gold was desposited in my bank.
Are we counting the same screenshots? Go back to the beginnig of when he started posting them. Count ALL of them, then count the ones where it has a kill shot on screen, then divide that number by the total number. I think you will come up with a higher number.

And if you dont, a lot of them are him chasing people down, then the kill.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we counting the same screenshots? Go back to the beginnig of when he started posting them. Count ALL of them, then count the ones where it has a kill shot on screen, then divide that number by the total number. I think you will come up with a higher number.

And if you dont, a lot of them are him chasing people down, then the kill.
mind you its 6am before i leave for work and i did a quick count.. but 10 of 39 screenshots have him actually getting the killshot.

So even there, it may prove me slightly off, but still pretty close to the 25%.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mind you its 6am before i leave for work and i did a quick count.. but 10 of 39 screenshots have him actually getting the killshot.

So even there, it may prove me slightly off, but still pretty close to the 25%.
You're only seeing 10 percent of the total amount of photos I have on my computer. There's hundreds more that I just don't have the time or the inclination to post. I don't care how much you cry or why. Just keep dying. Thanks.

C

Coragin

A lot of them are him chasing for the kill. Take out the ones of chasing people, like paris hilton and chasing others. How about you just count all the kill shots?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
MBS? Master of Origin.

Well let me set this story from the beginning,
We found mbs members using a certain house in felluca. Of course it is public with a vendor inside it for what? and the doors are not accessable. We then proceed to kill them as soon as they step out of the house. Balinor, Nero, and of course pandemonium. 2 of them died like hereos but one coward fled his friends? Guess who? Thanks for the fun morning balinor and I know where you live, you better watch out, you better not cry because Santa Claws is coming to townnnnnnnn
O YEAH THIS WAS INSIDE OF THERE HOUSE, HAHHHAHHAA

AGAIN...

OPS...

OMG...

ENJOY

AND AGAIN...

E

Eyes of Origin

Re: MBS? Master of Origin.

shouldnt this be in the pvp thread????

and who cares about them having a vendor?

A

Astaroth/Grizzly

Re: MBS? Master of Origin.

MBS Ran Into Some Bad Luck.... Nothing Out Of The Ordinary...

Pandy Wandy Got A Little Upset... Balinor May Have To Breast Feed Him Later

More To Come...

Status
Not open for further replies.