• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin PvP Smack Talk 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyes of Origin

OooOoOOO I love screenshots. Those were pretty good Bal.
I have to say, some of those toons were nothing more than spawn chars, but looks like you're getting a fair amount of kills.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I told you when we spoke in game.. every time you've been on the side of me dying was me outnumbered.

So congrats.. you took a screenshot AFTER i died to 3 people in despise on Toi.

Then 2 vs 1 in stat in despise (was after the first gank)

Then 2 vs 1 out of destard after I chased your boy Pand from 1 v 1 all the way from Despise to Destard enterence, where you had a dismount ready at enterence on my spawner.

Im still embarassed that I managed to die to you 2 vs 1 on my spawner.. But Ill be the first to admit, I cant beat 2 vs 1 in stat. Or 3 vs 1 with a holy light spammer.

But good job on the kills, i guess id be proud to kill me too.

Ill be sure to start taking screenshots as I said.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, I'm not sure why you're claiming victory. Have you even taken a spawn yet? Because I know you havent from me.

C

Coragin

Guess I have to quote my man Vin Diesel

"It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning's winning"

Like you guys dont do two on one all the time, come on now, dont be trying to play that card.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guess I have to quote my man Vin Diesel

"It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile...winning's winning"

Like you guys dont do two on one all the time, come on now, dont be trying to play that card.
If winning is winning, then I guess i still win? Cause even though I did die a few times, that spawn was not taken from 2 of us.

And I dont mind fighting 2 v 1.. but its not as easy when you're on a spawner character.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I told you when we spoke in game.. every time you've been on the side of me dying was me outnumbered.
So congrats.. you took a screenshot AFTER i died to 3 people in despise on Toi.
Then 2 vs 1 in stat in despise (was after the first gank)
Then 2 vs 1 out of destard after I chased your boy Pand from 1 v 1 all the way from Despise to Destard enterence, where you had a dismount ready at enterence on my spawner.
Im still embarassed that I managed to die to you 2 vs 1 on my spawner.. But Ill be the first to admit, I cant beat 2 vs 1 in stat. Or 3 vs 1 with a holy light spammer.
But good job on the kills, i guess id be proud to kill me too.
Ill be sure to start taking screenshots as I said.
Shhhh, everyone you're fighting against are wheat. They fall easily. Cept me and Pain, and Pain's character had 70 magery and was in stat when we fought you... You're just that easy. Not to mention that one in the middle... it's all me and you. You can see most of the map and the screen has no one on it... :)

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bal just post the full screenshot with all ur task bar and we can match up the top of the task bar icons with the bottom of the full screenshot to prove we are all idiots and you are right. Otherwise stfu u chump. U guys are jokes.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bal just post the full screenshot with all ur task bar and we can match up the top of the task bar icons with the bottom of the full screenshot to prove we are all idiots and you are right. Otherwise stfu u chump. U guys are jokes.
Another satisfied customer! Thanks for your gold/points. :)

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
http://www.dasmartgoat.com/images/******.jpg

Notice how you scrolled up after the fight was done? What did you have Pain run off screen.. Guess you forgot to minimize the journal so his name was not showing huh? I suppose since no other names are on it but his yours and mine, he must have been poison striking himself?

Give it a break. You are a scrub. You will never have a picture of you vs me and you winning. Unless its a res kill.

F

Frolet

In every one of those pictures there was that d mount ganker with you an u say u kill people 1v1...

C

Coragin

Syussyware.

In the repost of the screenshot, the one you posted with the great graphics job, yea that one. I would think its obvious he scrolled up to SHOW THE KILL IN THE JOURNAL. Did you just res there in Despise? Uhm no.

PS in case you are having a hard time finding what I am talking about, here is a hint, subtle but heres a hint...

ITS IN GREY RIGHT ABOVE WHERE YOU CIRCLED!

Come on even a moron can figure out why he scrolled up was to show the name of the kill. Then again...

C

Coragin

In every one of those pictures there was that d mount ganker with you an u say u kill people 1v1...
So you have to fight straight up instead of running off screen on a mount?

God I always hated that pvp tactic. And riding server lines...

R

Robthemilt

Reading this, i'm almost expecting Pan and Bal to get into a hate war. I hope this thread stays entertaining.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Syussyware.

In the repost of the screenshot, the one you posted with the great graphics job, yea that one. I would think its obvious he scrolled up to SHOW THE KILL IN THE JOURNAL. Did you just res there in Despise? Uhm no.

PS in case you are having a hard time finding what I am talking about, here is a hint, subtle but heres a hint...

Come on even a moron can figure out why he scrolled up was to show the name of the kill. Then again...
It has nothing to do with the fact he scrolled up to get the Money Shot, just the proof is right there that Paindemonium was clearly on the screen at the time of death or else the journal would read.

you see: Paindemonium between the kill shot and him casting Poison Strike.

not to mention Balinor has blurred out all of the names on his automap to make it look like everything is him solo :lol:

Regardless I am not gonna argue with you Coragin, clearly you are an idiot so I shall not waste my time with you.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another satisfied customer! Thanks for your gold/points. :)
U are a moron, u have not faught me, I dont even log in on this shard but to farm up a char to ship off somewhere else, moron. Someone send me a msg when this idiot is spawning or something...

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U are a moron, u have not faught me, I dont even log in on this shard but to farm up a char to ship off somewhere else, moron. Someone send me a msg when this idiot is spawning or something...
So what you're saying is we chased you off already? You can cry about all you like, OMG there's someone else in the shot, OMG, you use cheats, OMG, you do yadayadayada. The whole point is, you're dead, I'm not. Isn't that the whole POINT? Who cares how it happened? Learn to pvp better and maybe it would be ME dead in the shot.... It's not my fault you ran away from your friends after they died too and got killed... Ok maybe it was.... haha

F

Frolet

Haha Balinor accepted a duel from me an when i brought witness's to show him die, he fled as his ganker in crime was assassinated.:sad2:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what you're saying is we chased you off already? You can cry about all you like, OMG there's someone else in the shot, OMG, you use cheats, OMG, you do yadayadayada. The whole point is, you're dead, I'm not. Isn't that the whole POINT? Who cares how it happened? Learn to pvp better and maybe it would be ME dead in the shot.... It's not my fault you ran away from your friends after they died too and got killed... Ok maybe it was.... haha
Ok sir you are a ****ing ******, you have not killed me, I am not dead, you are ****ing deaf, nooblet.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Syussyware.

For starters.. We were defending our spawn. Yes absolutely i ressed in despise. Are you that much of a moron?

Yes he scrolled up to show the killshot, but as Multani already clarified he claims he is beating anyone 1 v 1, and its clear that there was 2 attackers.

Elaborating is pointless with you though. You would require a little bit of common sense to pick up on any of it.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For starters.. We were defending our spawn. Yes absolutely i ressed in despise. Are you that much of a moron?

Yes he scrolled up to show the killshot, but as Multani already clarified he claims he is beating anyone 1 v 1, and its clear that there was 2 attackers.

Elaborating is pointless with you though. You would require a little bit of common sense to pick up on any of it.
It was a 2 on 2 in fact. And we dispatched your friend first. Then you. Quit crying.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No actually It was a 2 v 1. If there was 2 of us vs you 2. Neither of us would have ever died.

If you want to put money on a 2 v 2, we can arrange that ANYTIME you want.

C

Coragin

Ahhh children, lets not fight. I shall build us a fire, we can sing songs and tell scarey stories. ;)

It is my thoughts that if everyone worked together we could all help the shard. I dont think SL would mind, hell they kill people in their own faction too.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know whats wrong with me... but I am accually going to have to side with Bobby... a FFBz, it was clearly a gank.

Ugh I dont feel so well I better go lay down.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WHOLLY HELL!? Someone on Origin killed a half trained MBS character in a 3 on 1 gank. I have to say, congradulations on the teamwork, and even more, congradulations on the kill. Seriously... I didn't think you girls could muster the teamwork... Above that, you don't bring 2 others to a duel, you're a noob, we laughed at you. Again. haha

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know whats wrong with me... but I am accually going to have to side with Bobby... a FFBz, it was clearly a gank.

Ugh I dont feel so well I better go lay down.
You know you want to be friends Atl. It just never worked out because it was more fun fighting when we hate eachother.

E

Eyes of Origin

WHOLLY HELL!? Someone on Origin killed a half trained MBS character in a 3 on 1 gank. I have to say, congradulations on the teamwork, and even more, congradulations on the kill. Seriously... I didn't think you girls could muster the teamwork... Above that, you don't bring 2 others to a duel, you're a noob, we laughed at you. Again. haha
uhm how come I got quoted here? I had nothing to do with any of that...

F

Frolet

Except it wasnt a 3v1, an yes u can bring two other guys because they were the witness's to see u die 1v1. Also that guy didnt look like he was half completed he looked like he was rdy because he came all prepared looking with a weapon an armor.:(

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Balinor doesn't read posts, he just rambles random bull**** out of his anus which is located below his nose and above his chin. Notice he still thinks he killed me and I am crying about it, stupid moron can't read for ****.

E

Eyes of Origin

Balinor doesn't read posts, he just rambles random bull**** out of his anus which is located below his nose and above his chin. Notice he still thinks he killed me and I am crying about it, stupid moron can't read for ****.
There was a time.. nevermind. I'm shutting up....

and Bal.. I am relaxed, believe me... you can ask any of these guys here how I am when I am not :)

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't believe any of the posters here knew we were supposed to take screenshots of insignificant players dieing.

C

Crystal Canyon

I don't believe any of the posters here knew we were supposed to take screenshots of insignificant players dieing.
You have that all backwards. You're the insignificant player. That's why I have pictures of you dead.
Hold it! Back up the bus! I'M the one that has the good pictures! Niether of your pictures count.

I fought in Fel tonight. Yes, thats right...with Morgaine at my side. And guess what? We took out Santa Clause and one of his helpers!

Now top that! :lol:

(Sorry, continue on with your discussion...I just had to throw that in!)

E

Eyes of Origin

You have that all backwards. You're the insignificant player. That's why I have pictures of you dead.
Hold it! Back up the bus! I'M the one that has the good pictures! Niether of your pictures count.

I fought in Fel tonight. Yes, thats right...with Morgaine at my side. And guess what? We took out Santa Clause and one of his helpers!

Now mind you, before someone comes and throws a fit.. yes, we killed Santa Clause, not Santa CLAWS. lol

C

Crystal Canyon

Now mind you, before someone comes and throws a fit.. yes, we killed Santa Clause, not Santa CLAWS. lol

Awww, Morgaine, you just messed up a perfectly good discussion that was bound to take place here! Where is your Christmas spirit? hehehehe

(actually I didn't think of the mistake that could have been made here until you said it.) rolleyes:

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*starts making Stockings for the Ladies* now where did I put that coal? Ah here it is.

G

Ghost_Writer

What in the world were you two thinking!!! Now You've done it! I just got a note from my cousin Casper this morning. Apparently there was an emergency meeting of the Childhood Fantasy League in the middle of the night. They are ALL pissed off.

The Tooth Fairy claims to know how to do Extractions.

The Easter Bunny said he's going his cousin in England, the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python.

Tinker Bell said she has fairy dust for all occasions.

And Little Red wants to ride the Big Bad Wolf over and let him loose. (You think Cu's are tough?)

You guys better fix this! Go find his corps and res him. Get him all prettied up and make sure he thinks he just had a bit too much eggnog last night. Then get him home quickly, it almost christmas and he has work to do.

Killed Santa :sad4: What were you thinking!!!

GW

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's a done deal Ghost, I was rezzed up, given a cookie and sent on my jolly ol' way. they still get coal for Christmas, but Santa can take a little old fashioned gankin, espescially when it's those two lovely ladies.

C

Crystal Canyon

What in the world were you two thinking!!! Now You've done it! I just got a note from my cousin Casper this morning. Apparently there was an emergency meeting of the Childhood Fantasy League in the middle of the night. They are ALL pissed off.

The Easter Bunny said he's going his cousin in England, the Killer Rabbit from Monty Python.

And Little Red wants to ride the Big Bad Wolf over and let him loose. (You think Cu's are tough?)

You guys better fix this! Go find his corps and res him. Get him all prettied up and make sure he thinks he just had a bit too much eggnog last night. Then get him home quickly, it almost christmas and he has work to do.

GW
GW...You may have never killed me on the playing field, but you certainly did here! I was laughing so hard I almost hurt myself. I was red lined for sure. That was some funny stuff! :lol:

E

Eyes of Origin

GW
omg!!! LOL That'll teach us to Santa Clause........................................ maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.