• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Origin PvP Smack Talk 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I let the other thread go because of all the accusations and what have you. Let's try this again.

E

Eyes of Origin

lol Just as I get to post to RLs comments it gets closed =/

RL, hehe funny stuff. I'm not tough, really.. only sometimes ;) but before you go and shhh me, talk to Mystic, would love to get her out of guard zone sometime and shhh her for all the guard spamming and mad **** talking she does while sitting in guard zone.

I

IRS

lol Just as I get to post to RLs comments it gets closed =/

RL, hehe funny stuff. I'm not tough, really.. only sometimes ;) but before you go and shhh me, talk to Mystic, would love to get her out of guard zone sometime and shhh her for all the guard spamming and mad **** talking she does while sitting in guard zone.
Shhhhh..

Neither one of us were apologizing for Mystic :D

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shhhhh..

Neither one of us were apologizing for Mystic :D
What he said!

You would be hard pressed to find a better cross healer/team player than her. She's allowed to talk some ****.

Plus she's a Red Wings fan.....well kinda sorta at least. So that alone puts her in the OK!!!!

E

Eyes of Origin

lol Red Wings? yuck!!!!! I know my team had a bad year this year, but I'm still a diehard Avs fan.
She's ok at healing herself while spamming guards in the guardzone and healing herself in the field, but x heals? havent seen anything good in that area yet, the guys shes playing with drop like flies. Not her fault completely, I guess. They are just bad. Maybe when the real !O! players start playing we'll see a different side. Till then, I'm cool with her sitting in Luna and buying up blank scrolls :p

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're off to a great start in Thread 3.0.

/sarcasm

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, its good that there is a new one. It's boring when they get all long and repetitive. However, it is called the Origin PvP Smack Talk 3.0, so there should be some argumentative speech going on here aye?
:danceb:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Personally, its good that there is a new one. It's boring when they get all long and repetitive. However, it is called the Origin PvP Smack Talk 3.0, so there should be some argumentative speech going on here aye?
:danceb:
Ok, I'll start.

You're all fat.

Discuss.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I'll start.

You're all fat.

Discuss.

This is news to me. I've been told I'm husky, but fat...

I'm not gonna lie, this is kind of a shock.

This will take some time to sink in. Thanks a lot man. Now I'm all depressed...

Anyone have a twinkie?

E

Eyes of Origin

*throws an octopus in Thompsons direction* goodluck my a$$, duck that!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When is 'R' going to win some fights so the bandwagon hockey fans can start talking about PvP in this thread again?

R

Robthemilt

I havnt been on in the last couple nights, but the last night i remember fighting we were winning fights. We wrecked FFBZ even when we were dropping dead from multiple guard spells anytime we got close to you guys. Between the guards and the non faction tamer that you guys had protecting you, it was kind of pathetic. Then we defended the sigils in the base, just to have SON come in behind you and kill us, so YOU could take the sigils. Unless you guys have learned to stand on your own feet, and quit riding RENT and SON to victory in the last 48 hours, I am not sure where you get the feeling that saying anything at all was warranted. Even if we lost the last two nights in a row...it probably didnt happen to just you.

By the way congratulations You've put up something like 2 whole posts in a row without the comfort of your...pacifier.

OK, back to the topic at hand....
GOD i hate detroit.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been around the last few nights myself, and it seems to me that 'R' wins their fair share of fights.

I've seen FFBz members still training in Luna though, so I take it that they're not altogether ready yet.

I think the new PvP guild, Agents of Oblivion, also look promising. Anything that brings more fights to the shard is a plus in my opinion.

It won't be very long, I hope, before people are geared and ready to fight, at all times. I may have to look into getting myself a real suit on this shard.

If we're going to be fair, I believe most of the big PvP guilds all bring a certain something to the mix; if we're talking trash just to talk trash, then go ahead. I and the rest of LFC won't be participating in that.

I would love to see more fights outside of Yew though. Unfortunately, the bulk of fights seem to take place in Yew on every shard, but I can't possibly be the only one who's tired of those kinds of fights. Right?

I know everyone's bored of doing spawns, but it would be nice if there were a dedicated spawning group on this shard. One that likes to start and defend spawns. And not just Despise. It would give the rest of us an opportunity to raid and fight each other for control of the spawn.

Just my 0.02 cents.

And yes, you're all still very fat. Do something about it.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shakes head at SuperKen* I can't take you anywhere lol.

R

Robthemilt

there was one !O! but i think they've renamed themselves. still blue too.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, I'm just too phat to do anything about it. I think I'm going for the record for phatness. Aye home g-dog biscuit?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What he said!

You would be hard pressed to find a better cross healer/team player than her. She's allowed to talk some ****.

Plus she's a Red Wings fan.....well kinda sorta at least. So that alone puts her in the OK!!!!
I'll bet you 1 million gold on Origin that the Pittsburgh Penguins win the Stanley Cup in Game 7.

Reply before puck drops game 6 if you accept.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll bet you 1 million gold on Origin that the Pittsburgh Penguins win the Stanley Cup in Game 7.

Reply before puck drops game 6 if you accept.

I call, and raise to 5mil!!!!

Datsyuk is playing again man. There is no WAY the wings will lose....

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you agree to the bet, that's good. I will compromise at 2.5 million, since in good faith that is all I can afford on Origin. I won't be on Friday night but I'll make sure we meet at some point afterward so you can give me the checks.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since you agree to the bet, that's good. I will compromise at 2.5 million, since in good faith that is all I can afford on Origin. I won't be on Friday night but I'll make sure we meet at some point afterward so I can give you the checks.

fixed that for ya!

Kamphine_Origin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, my name is Kamphine

Dear R Guild, you belive yourself to be good.

I will offer you to put up 10 mil, vs my 100 mil for a necro mage duel.

You can have 9 hpr max.

With lanters or mage weapons I dont care..

Get the best mage in your guild, thats fine with me

I will consider it a loss if you do not die in under 5 mins.

If you accept than kindly Q me at 76838269.

Don't be scared mr. **** talker =-)

Kamphine_Origin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me also mention that I ping close to 150 on this shard. So pleaes, if any of you can log off of your archers to learn some real pvp let me know :)

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Soo

crimson + crystalline + totem of the void = 9

if any other piece on their suit has 1 hpr they are not allowed to duel?

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 mil isn't that much.

But this seriously sounds like the post of someone bitter.

Anyhow, this has nothing to do with me or my guild, but if the offer is accepted, y'all mind letting the rest of us know where and when to watch the duel?

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol yeah about that bet. Just give me a place and time(est. time).

Maybe now the commissioner wont have to pay off refs now that Crosby has a cup!

A

Arnie QuickPalm

a question for sir Alister you said
"You're a trammy Michael Wolf. By calling you a trammy I mean no disrespect in any fashion. If I called you trash - that would be disrespectful. I am simply putting you into your category by calling you a trammy. You are such a trammy that you're an instant kill. If you want to prove me wrong, let's fight. Otherwise, accept the fact that you're a trammy and take no offense."

two things
1. so you have no char that live vistit play in tram ever ??

2. do you war every other guild or try ??

i only ask because most folks that talk like you love to be trammys to your just afraid to admit it

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a question for sir Alister you said
"You're a trammy Michael Wolf. By calling you a trammy I mean no disrespect in any fashion. If I called you trash - that would be disrespectful. I am simply putting you into your category by calling you a trammy. You are such a trammy that you're an instant kill. If you want to prove me wrong, let's fight. Otherwise, accept the fact that you're a trammy and take no offense."

two things
1. so you have no char that live vistit play in tram ever ??

2. do you war every other guild or try ??

i only ask because most folks that talk like you love to be trammys to your just afraid to admit it
If I'm in Trammel I'm banking in Luna. No matter what shard - no matter who you are if your tag is not mine it's simple, you're a target. I don't play to collect fire hair dye, ride a dread mare or upgrade my suit with cash. I play for the slightest enjoyment I have left that is to make the game challenging to you. I play with raw talent. If you encounter me in the game you will quickly learn that my style is ruthless. I will show you no respect in the game as I do on the boards. I will simply disregard you, discard you and move to the next target. If I die I will simply resurrect and come back to fight you or your pet while in stat loss with or without potions. I run my mouth unlike any other player. I will tell you how I feel and I will put you in your place. I'll make you wish I would disappear and never come back. The beauty is that I play on my agenda, not yours. You will never know when I make your time miserable. Miserable your time will be. My guild will suck the motivation from undertalented players like those in 'R' and make them stop spawning, sit in their moongate houses or at the Luna bank or simply log out until we are no longer on.

I play only with those that are like me. This is what separates the bull from the cow. This is what separates the leet from the elite. This is what separates the best from the rest. We are FFBz and simply put, we are the best. No guy test. (except chad)

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol pan we dont spawn anymore b/c that got old quick, you dont make us sit in our house EVER anytime i see ffbz let alone you (who always dies first) we dont back down, most of the time we see your guild run into the gate house's or for the server line...

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pan your little rant sounded rather humorous, reminded me of one of Mike Tyson's speeches...so ummm yeah...grow up kiddo...u sir are a joke.

M

Michael Wolf

A comment to Sir Alister.
You're a trammy Michael Wolf. By calling you a trammy I mean no disrespect in any fashion. If I called you trash - that would be disrespectful.
Yes I'm a Trammy, I make no bones about it. But make no mistake, it by choice not because I can't handle Fel. I've been playing this game almost since it opened, before Tram I had 5 houses on Atlantic, one was a vendor house just West of Brit Crossroads and I also had a Tower and Villa on Napa, all under Fel rule set from back when you could place multiple houses. If you've been playing this game since before Tram you know how valuable and hard to get those properties were. So don't think for a minute I can't hang and flourish on Fel, I did just fine. I choose not to.

My primary reason for not wanting to PvP in UO is the trash talk. I'm 50+ and I've competed in RL activities all my life, high school football, church basketball for 8 years, high school chess team, neighborhood football, played handball for 10 years with friends, and even did some amature racing, never did I hear a competitor or team talk trash about the losers after a competition. You always congratulated the other guy even if you beat the crap out of them. Trash talk is for antagonizing and provoking your opponent, after the fight you treat each other with respect. Those are the rules in any competition.

The other reason I don't PvP, I don't Play UO to compete, I play to relax. I'm a systems engineer and have enough stress at work 8 hours a day. I have no animosity towards other players so it doesn't make me feel good to go out and kill another player. I'd feel guilty taking their hard earned loot. In all the PvP I did do I never attacked first. And back in those days not everyone attacked you right away, not even all reds. I'd much rather team up with a few other players than fight other players. I play mmo's for cooperation not competition. If I want to compete I'll go to the local K1 and race Karts for a few hours

About 2-4 months into UO I was out by brit crossroads killing anything that would spawn with another guy for about 5 hours. We both had pretty new characters so even ettins and trolls took both of us. When we were ready to call it a night I asked him where he was from, "Moscow" he says. I asked Georgia, Nope Russia. The thought that someone in Russia, and me in So. Cal, were working to help each other play a game in real time got me hooked.

I've played this game for 11 years and my choice is to play with and help other players, not kill them for no apparent reason. And lets face it, at 51 my reflexes are no where near those of a 20 - 30 yr. old.

Now on the other hand, due to the fact that I have found PvP most enjoyable in other games where trash talk wasn't an issue, and also found that I am actually pretty good at it, I have been working a new character. I'm building a Necro Mage whom I hope to someday be able to take you up on your challenge. Don't be afraid, I'm too much of a gentleman to brag about it if I do kill you.

I'll be looking for a good PvP guild in a few months once I have this character's skills up enough to actually be useful. Someone willing to help teach me.

See you soon Alister.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol pan we dont spawn anymore b/c that got old quick, you dont make us sit in our house EVER anytime i see ffbz let alone you (who always dies first) we dont back down, most of the time we see your guild run into the gate house's or for the server line...
No sir, a competent player knows that the only time you see FFBz is when we are vastly outnumbered coming toward you from the east bridge in Despise. We win almost every raid against 'R' in Despise. We don't have moongate houses so that remark is a fallacy. The only times 'R' does overwhelm us is with pets. I speak for us all in saying when we do die we res up and keep going at it. A stat loss mage is still effective at healing and other things.

All of the houses around the Yew gate pretty much are 'R' owned. Take for example the one right on the moongate. You have it designed so you can attack from the east side wall upstairs and quickly run back in, or send pets out the east side. Entirely defensive tactics. My guild is ALWAYS the aggressor as we are ALWAYS looking for 'R'. You guys are our huckleberries.

I don't have to make things up to have a case. I know what goes on in the game. We are the aggressors and we rarely fall short when we fight you guys.

Michael I wasn't bashing you so much as I was trying to get a point across with regard to PvP and where it should belong on the boards ( in any thread ) . However I have come to know of many 50+ year old players that PvPed and have done fine. Reflexes aren't any excuse. If you know how to operate a dread mare or dragon you are good to go and 'R' will be happy to have you.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pan your little rant sounded rather humorous, reminded me of one of Mike Tyson's speeches...so ummm yeah...grow up kiddo...u sir are a joke.
Calling me kiddo is a personal attack, that is weak board etiquette. Comparing me to the former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world is admirable. Bravo. I would rather have my name pinned beside those sorts of accomplishments at a young age than to achieve so little at an age beyond. I have no shame in being youthful. Just as I have no shame in becoming more successful than you.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

Notice how he avoids my question Sir Alister untill you and all of yours goes to FEL never to come back to the other side you must be known as a tramy just come out of the closet and admit to it you will feel better.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
funny how you keep saying ffbz doesnt run into gate house's when you let those noobies cleptis and the rest oif HL. join you, all they do is run into the house, so in turn that means ffbz is a bunch of house hiders :( ask shenanigans how it felt to have his teammate cleptis run into his house and hide while we chased shenanigans down and killed him. thats a great guild you got going there...

E

Eyes of Origin

Pan, whats the most tamers you see us use unless its a Harrower? One? maybe two? Earlier this week FFBz had 3 at the gate, all dexxer tamer or mage tamer templates, all with mares. Not to mention, the tamers who weren't on atm.
Your guild now has 6 houses at the gate or within running distance.
One behind yew bank, the keep just northeast of the gate, and 4 at the gate. All of which are used to house hide, even by the "best" of you.
This being said, I would say any comments regarding either subject are now invalid when coming from you or anyone else in your guild.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Truly a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Perhaps Sir Alister is unaware of what's going on when he's not on. Yes, FFBz hides in houses. There's one right by the Yew bank that one FFBz even came out of while we were chasing other targets, just to place more faction guards. When we came up, she went right back into the house, and to her credit, instead of wasting everyone's time, simply logged off or hid.

By no means was this an isolated occurence; FFBz has houses in Yew, and uses them. I even had to mage duel a FFBz member who felt that a real duel includes hiding behind a wall in the house any time the spells I casted weren't to her liking. She also had the gall to talk trash to me, telling me I couldn't do a real mage duel. I found this to be amusing; I'm horrible at mage dueling but I suppose that particular FFBz member will never know.

'R' also uses their houses quite frequently. They seemed to have mastered the art of patience; something my own guild has yet to fully comprehend. I don't know how many times my own guildmembers will be waiting on their doorsteps, provoking them...only to be dismounted, and dumped on. I would hope we would stop falling for that, but it's all in good fun anyhow. But for 'R' to deny any usage of houses in Yew is quite false.

I believe LFC does have one house in Yew, if you can call it that. It's a simple plot of land that offers no protection. If there is any guild that can truly toot its own horn about their exploits in Yew, it's LFC. We simply don't use housing in Yew. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there should only be isolated incidents of us using housing in Yew as a guild. Our situation improved greatly after removing most of the questionable players we recruited on this shard. A small thank you goes out to the helpful people who PM'd me to tell me what was going on with those individuals; we do regret having recruited them now. I hope they have found a more appropriate home.

I get the feeling that the animosity in Sir Alister's posts is mostly personal in nature. Perhaps it would be wiser to leave y'all to your own designs.

E

Eyes of Origin

I will not deny that there are times we are in the house, nor do I think my guildmates would deny it.
Either waiting out stat loss or we're just completely outnumbered as it was a few days ago when we had 10 FFBz at the gate and only 4 of us at the house. Would've been pointless to jump out of the house to get para spammed, dismounted and ganked by the 3 mares that were present.
Sometimes we are at the house doing other things, rolling on scrolls, messing around, bsing, working on suits or templates, etc. Being that the houses are at the gate it could be seen as house hiding, so once we move our guildhouse away from the gate, hopefully the difference will be noticed.

I will give LFC credit for not staying in the one house they have near yew gate. At least they havent for awhile now. If outnumbered, they will still fight or they run for server and disappear.

Maybe Pan is unaware of the stuff that happens when he's not on, just another reason that he should stop posting on the boards. It looks bad when you post some rant about another guild, mainly R, when your own guild is guilty of the same things.

E

Eyes of Origin

Arnie, just a quick note. *whispers* I think Alister aka Pan, is secretly a Trammy. We've killed him and have found numerous trammy items on him, such as fishing sos's, etc. I just think hes afraid to admit it ;)

S

Sassassin

Arnie, just a quick note. *whispers* I think Alister aka Pan, is secretly a Trammy. We've killed him and have found numerous trammy items on him, such as fishing sos's, etc. I just think hes afraid to admit it ;)
That's actually true for many players. Even the biggest PvP guild on some shards are composed of massive amount of blue trammies.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

of course he is as we are all untill he lives ONLY in fel and offers to war every guild he is but a trammy a giant care bear in wolfs clothes. us that are ok enough with ourselfs to admit it are free the rest we should just pity

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you're red, why would you have to war every guild? It's already a license to be attacked at any time.

A

Arnie QuickPalm

Super he claims to live only to kill all that dare to appear before him yet he does at times go to luna for his banking this is sad and pathetic. so i suggest that maybe he should war other PVP guilds so he might live on the edge at all times

Status
Not open for further replies.