• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 20 - Rise of the Tramite

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Paradox_

lol Elwood Dragod and Venus were all on UO at 1am on a Saturday night.

Christ.

H

Held

toshio didnd't dmount anyone and i was on ohyeah you knowit proing.

also i only died once, on my tamer with highest rsist of 42

J

JHoward

LoL the only 2 things ellywood knows how to do..rage and run..good job guild hopper, go from 1 guild to the next and still play like crap, bagging other guilds when u die to dismount..when your guild does it..bagging other guilds for being on late when your guild is..oh wait AND YOU ARE TOO...bagging other guilds for having alot of ppl on, when at times your guild does too, even if the vast majority are crap and let their guildmates and themselves get slaughtered, yes thanks for coming:scholar:

Oh and your still jealous of KOV owning you all those times as well:violin:.

Must be really lonely in mackay on a sat night:loser:

E

Elwood

And you found that out how? BY BEING ONLINE CHECKING SPAWNS AT 4AM
They popped it at 1am my time (2am nsw/vic time) a couple of us were still on. I'm off the p*ss and I don't like to go to bed early on weekends so I play UO or watch dvds. I still got up at 8am though and went to the gym for an hour and a half. I don't need to sleep 10 hours a day like you pasty white computer nerd sloths...

So we see them pop the harrower and we decided to stay and harrass them for a while and thought we would at least get some pvp out of it (which we did). We fought them for two hours and considering being way outnumbered and them using lame tactics we took heaps of kills (we actually took control of the harry a couple of times lol) and we got some good pvp out of it. Then we all logged at around 3am my time (4am nsw/vic time) and I posted straight after, pretty simple really. I actually explained it in my first post but I guess you're too stupid to understand. Go back to your bookkeeping studies please paradox. Don't you have a TAFE assignment due on monday?

Btw, funny that none of sso log on anymore now that the rons are playing their freeshard again. What's going to bed at 8.30pm on a saturday night like? Pet's reckons he is waiting for darkfall, LOL, what will that be, game number 4 now? WoW, AoC, Warhammer, darkfall....................

P

Paradox_

They popped it at 1am my time (2am nsw/vic time) a couple of us were still on. I'm off the p*ss and I don't like to go to bed early on weekends so I play UO or watch dvds. I still got up at 8am though and went to the gym for an hour and a half. I don't need to sleep 10 hours a day like you pasty white computer nerd sloths...

So we see them pop the harrower and we decided to stay and harrass them for a while and thought we would at least get some pvp out of it (which we did). We fought them for two hours and considering being way outnumbered and them using lame tactics we took heaps of kills (we actually took control of the harry a couple of times lol) and we got some good pvp out of it. Then we all logged at around 3am my time (4am nsw/vic time) and I posted straight after, pretty simple really. I actually explained it in my first post but I guess you're too stupid to understand. Go back to your bookkeeping studies please paradox. Don't you have a TAFE assignment due on monday?

Btw, funny that none of sso log on anymore now that the rons are playing their freeshard again. What's going to bed at 8.30pm on a saturday night like? Pet's reckons he is waiting for darkfall, LOL, what will that be, game number 4 now? WoW, AoC, Warhammer, darkfall....................
Translation: I have no real life friends so I come onto UO to simulate having some sort of social contact on a weekend.

You are just a lieing sack of ****, proven again and again. 'WE DONT SPAWN AT 2AM' - you ****ing piece of ****. STOP LIEING. You have NOTHING on pet considering you said you would quit by Christmas and put your word on it. So just shut the f up.

And no, I have university starting in a month. Do you know what that is? Oh sorry, you probably didn't even finish school and now you run a 'successful' footy club that relies on donations.

BUT YOU GOTO THE GYM RITE?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pet's reckons he is waiting for darkfall,
Wow you like to twist peoples words, you said something about what am I going to do when the ron's leave and I said I probably wouldn't be playing then because I'll be doing year 12 (or I'll be on darkfall if I hear good things).
Wow you like to twist peoples words.

P

Paradox_

Oh and SSO still do log in when there are fights, but there are no fights during normal hours - as your post at 2am proves, you only fight late nights/early mornings because you are all unemployed dropkicks that have no friends irl so you have to chat up housies on UO on a saturday.

E

Elwood

LoL the only 2 things ellywood knows how to do..rage and run..good job guild hopper, go from 1 guild to the next and still play like crap, bagging other guilds when u die to dismount..when your guild does it..bagging other guilds for being on late when your guild is..oh wait AND YOU ARE TOO...bagging other guilds for having alot of ppl on, when at times your guild does too, even if the vast majority are crap and let their guildmates and themselves get slaughtered, yes thanks for coming:scholar:

Oh and your still jealous of KOV owning you all those times as well:violin:.

Must be really lonely in mackay on a sat night:loser:
Let me guess, are are ash antarie or whatever your name is. If that is so, which i'm pretty sure it is then LOL @ YOU. You play a dog archer in pvp, that is all you have ever played because you can't play any template that requires any form of skill. Ask yourself why clog, venus and I left ToC. We got sick of playing with selfish pricks who will ONLY ever play dog archers. You stealth in, put someone on foot, and then the second you take damage you dog form it out of harms way and hide. Why the f*ck would anyone what to play with people like that? We left because we wanted to challenge ourselves and learn mage play. People like you gravitate towards the guild of noobs who have the biggest numbers - KOV, ToC (at their peak) and now KHK so don't talk to me about guild hopping you coward. You know, as much as I dislike SSO they have always been right about you ex TC/KOV/ToC lot. You all play the gimpest templates and rely on dismounts to get your kills because you are spastics.

It was only about a year ago that I only ever played a dexxer (elwood). Looking back on it now, I see that while I got a sh*t load of kills on him, he was pretty lame with his dp/bleed spam and 50 ep pot chugging and bandies. So I made the choice to learn mage, it took a lot of time, a lot of deaths and a lot of frustration but I think I do pretty well these days and I can tell you that it is so much more fun and so much more effective in the field to be on a mage. Now lets look at you. What has changed in the last couple of years? NOTHING, you're still the same lame ****** who only has one character that he "pvps" with and that is a lowly dog stealth archer. You are too simple to even comprehend something like targetting and xhealing and I think your brain would explode if you had to try and work out how to put a combination of spells together. If we had stayed in that sh*tty guild we would still be the same sh*tty players who relied on your dumbos to dismount our targets for us.

The only players in your guild that actually play a mage and are worth some kudos is held (although he admits to cheating and plays a ninja dexxer with bolas a lot) and maybe warlord (still not very good and will pot and confidence spam heaps). The rest of you can be summed up as cannon fodder basically and you know it. Take cecil bear for example, all night, when i would get him 1v1 i was beating the sh*t out of him and he was running all over the place but as soon as his back up arrived (another 4 minax) I have to make a run for it and he is spamming "run ***g*t". What a f*cking joke this guy is... All of you are the same and you will never improve while you rely on dismount archers, bolas and tamers to get kills.

Lastly, i'll ask my question again - How many kills did your guild get last night without using dismount?
Yes, that's right, none. What does that tell you moron?

*edit - I might add that we never resorted to dismounts once to get our kills

E

Elwood

Translation: I have no real life friends so I come onto UO to simulate having some sort of social contact on a weekend.

You are just a lieing sack of ****, proven again and again. 'WE DONT SPAWN AT 2AM' - you ****ing piece of ****. STOP LIEING. You have NOTHING on pet considering you said you would quit by Christmas and put your word on it. So just shut the f up.

And no, I have university starting in a month. Do you know what that is? Oh sorry, you probably didn't even finish school and now you run a 'successful' footy club that relies on donations.

BUT YOU GOTO THE GYM RITE?
Doing night school at TAFE is not university mate sorry. Oh, and don't look now but you are defending pet again. You remember when you said you that you didn't have to defend him...

LOL, highlights my point that these guys won't play without the rons, they are online, evident by their stratics posts, yet they won't dare to log in to UO...

For you again mate:

Pet won't play without us because he can't stand incompetent *******,
The rons always equated being crap at UO to being dumb in rl. Well you must be a complete and utter ******...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just copy pasted that into Microsoft word, then did a word count and it was 573 words...

Elwood, you have problems, you need to see a psychiatrist.

P

Paradox_

Doing night school at TAFE is not university mate sorry. Oh, and don't look now but you are defending pet again. You remember when you said you that you didn't have to defend him...

LOL, highlights my point that these guys won't play without the rons, they are online, evident by their stratics posts, yet they won't dare to log in to UO...

For you again mate:

The rons always equated being crap at UO to being dumb in rl. Well you must be a complete and utter ******...
Yes I do TAFE Nightschool mate, you got me. Ive been found out. Oh dear. Wtf is TAFE anyway? I wouldn't know you see, as I was ******** enough to have to know what it is, because you know I actually have a brain as opposed to being a meathead and running at other meatheads in an attempt to get a ball over a line.

And I am logged into UO about to start a 100v100 CTF tournament.

P.s. There is more to being online THAN PLAYING A GAME.

W

Waylander

Yes i was on late as i had been out and thought id jump on and have a look around. Did the same the night before. Was well timed as there seemed to be a fight happening. All i have to say is that if we had had more people on ourselves we would have taken your harrower without to many problems. Just remember guys that using huge numbers to win a fight doesnt show skill.

Little message to OH YEAH YOU KNOW IT learn how to count kiddy it might help you when you try to get a job....

E

Elwood

I just copy pasted that into Microsoft word, then did a word count and it was 573 words...
Hmm, if you really did do that then maybe it's you who should see the shrink. Sill obsessed with me much??? And I don't know about you special school graduates but those 573 words didn't take me more than a few minutes.

Ok i'm off for the afternoon, enjoy russianbrides.com paradox, I hope you find what you are after and pet, well, enjoy whatever it is that parasites do on a sunday afternoon.

H

Held

Little message to OH YEAH YOU KNOW IT learn how to count kiddy it might help you when you try to get a job....
like i said before that was me, and i think you're the one who needs to count... lets see: You, Dragod, Venus, Elwood, Dimebag and Von beck... vs
Me, Warlord, Saka, Wishes, Cecil and Saitan

is that not 6 vs 6?

W

Waylander

Like usual to make yourselves look good you leave names out.

Now think back and ask yourselves how many times you all died and how many times we all died.

You guys are the ones who claimed "owned" not us.

From what i saw and was a part of we killed you guys a fair bit more than we died..

Also elwood left as myself and von beck came on so it started with 4 vs 6 (even tho we know it was more) and ended with 5 vs 6....

W

Waylander

Let me guess last night there where only 5 of you on??

We had at least 15 tho didnt we??

LMAO

H

Held

ive left names out but then you admit we have 6? lol. and we killed you guys more than you killed us

W

Waylander

No i didnt admit anything i made it clear you where full of crap with your number count.

There is no way you killed us more as we wiped you guys out quite a few times and not once did you kill all of us at the same time.

Learn how to tell the truth held and try playing the game legit for once...

H

Held

lol waylander, can you tell me who i left out then, besides rei + kull who came after we killed you guys. + you're the only one who we couldn't kill, apple every curse, pot spam and run all the way to ettins.

you would be the worst team member to pvp with, you get one explo, you run away from ur team and invis urself, great work. you then die once on your mage and swap to your dexxer who does the same thing as your mage

and lol @ you cry hax whenever u die.. i wasnt hacking @ all.

E

Elwood

and we killed you guys more than you killed us
I disagree but we could argue all night and achieve nothing. The point is you needed dismounts to get every single kill, we didn't.

and lol @ you cry hax whenever u die.. i wasnt hacking @ all.
Comes with the territory i'm afraid held. You may not have been hacking but you have admitted to doing it before so people are automatically going to label you a cheat.

E

Elwood

lol waylander, can you tell me who i left out then, besides rei + kull who came after we killed you guys.
Actually I remember rei (dismounter) and Kull (disarm dexxer) being there well before I left, so it wasn't 6 v 6 at all mate. Granted they weren't there from the start but that was the time we were owning you remember? Do you remember despise drop in when myself, venus (both on foot mind you) and dragod wiped you all out in seconds. And it was just the three of us...

While we are on the subject of names, you can add thick D to the long list of your harrower budies last night, I just remembered him. I'm sure there was one or two more that I can't remember...

H

Held

do you remember when we dropped in and we already lost a few people from your mass fields

W

Waylander

Running and potting i did as i had to run after you guys to kill you as i was on a dexer.

Pretty hard to cast invis on a dexer btw lol and ill always run when there are 5 ppl trying to dismount gank me lol

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eh screw this nonsense had a nice long post but why bother the majority of ya are malcontents and crybabies no need to deal with this bs.

O

Ovrkill

ok time for you kiddies to cool your heels.

Will re open this later sometime, today, maybe tomorrow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.