• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 20 - Rise of the Tramite

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ovrkill

:yell:
The Moderators have agreed to allow this a PvP Thread to be stickied so it can serve as the home for PvP talk on this board. Contrary to what many believe, we both understand that PvP is an important part of UO and we're willing to work with you guys as long as you are willing to work with us.

We will allow smack talk, more so than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so.

Real Life Personal Attacks will not be tolerated anywhere

Examples on the difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

* Personal Attacks: Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "You're a fat housey."
* Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."

Please note:​
This is your place to talk about PvP. Any other threads started outside of this one will be Moderated as harshly as all other threads. Best thing is to keep all PvP talk in here.

* Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

Why does Stratics not allow people to post those Cheating Players?

The reasoning is very simple. In today's technological age, just about any screen shot, chat log, etc. can be faked quite easily. We are not a Court of Law. To accuse someone of cheating is an allegation that can only be proven in a Court of Law.

If we were to allow such allegations, we would be opening the door to allow unscrupulous people to falsely accuse good players. It is our wish to protect innocent players from getting their reputations tarnished by such accusations. In Ultima Online, player names are not unique. So if I were to say, "Orvago is a duper!" I may be unintentionally ruining the reputation of another player with the same name. So, because of this we must disallow ALL accusations, whether you know them to be true or not.

So please refrain from making accusations of scamming, hacking, cheating, exploiting, and the like.

And lastly: If you can't handle the smack talk, don't come into this thread.

V

von Beck

Am I the only one that noticed euox on the taskbar in this screenshot ?

Take note of the time and the bagballs on stairs and euox on the taskbar
fixed

.... how much of ur pvp is skill and how much is cheating?

O

Ovrkill

Am I the only one that noticed euox on the taskbar in this screenshot ?

fixed

.... how much of ur pvp is skill and how much is cheating?
guys, dont talk about it, dont mention it, dont breathe in its general direction... its illegal and can get you in trouble from me :p

Pet you should know better.... meaning you should know how to cover your tracks better.

No more needs to be said.... next one out of line about that type of stuff gets a thwacking :twak:

E

Elwood

Pet you should know better.... meaning you should know how to cover your tracks better.
Careful, one could assume from that comment that you actually condone that sort of stuff...

T

thenow

I'm shocked NOT!
Pettle the kettle[kettle calling the pot black]only 'thinks' he is good at covering his tracks but is only good at covering Rons trackmarks.

PS- is that why Pettles is happy for that thread to be locked? He probably asked for it to be locked.

P

Paradox_

lol

Elwood didnt quit

proven to the world that he is full of ****.

P

Paradox_

Of course not, he had already shown he was full of crap when he said he wouldnt respond further to me then did.

I love how he keeps ignoring you. Especially after all the 'LOL PET HOW IS WARHAMMER GOING?' rubbish. So now he just looks like an even bigger **** if thats possible.

M

Metalhead069

LOL CECIL BEAR HAHAHAHA U HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST ****ING NOOB! IT TOOK U AND UR DISSMOUNTER WHO DIED 3 TIMES MIND U 1 HR TO KILL ME AND U KEPT RUNNING TO HIM THEN WHEN I WAS ON FOOT AND SMASHED THE BOTH OF U ****S U WOULD BOTH RUN AGAIN! HAHAHA STAY OUT OF FEL U ****ING IDIOT UNTIL U R WORTH PVPING COZ UR **** U RAN OUT OF GATE I PUT 3 HITS ON U AND U WERE HOLDING ONTO DEAR LIFE U R A NOOB DO U UNDERSTAND? WHEN U GET HALF AS GOOD AS ME COME TO FELL BUT WHEN IT TAKES 2 OF U 1 HR TO KILL ME... **** I SHOULD HAVE LEFT U WERE NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME! INFACT GIVE ME BACK THAT HR OF MY LIFE U WASTED UR S.H.I.T SO DNT ************I.N.G PVP IF UR S.H.I.T UNDERSTAND? IF U WANT TO FIGHT ME 1 VS 1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO SERIOUS IF U WANT TO DIE THEN JUST TELL ME N I WILL FIGHT U LIKE A TRUE EXPERIENCED PVPER NOT UR LITTLE 2 VS 1 AND TOOK U AN HR!?! HAHAHA oh and if ur wondering i can atleast admit this un like most dickheads in game DONT CALL SCRIPTING COZ I WOULDNT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN TO SCRIPT! thus no scripting its just called skill my friend if u cant kill me within an hr then u may need to r e think what ur doing in fel and its not just 1 hr for u THERE WERE 2 OF U! thats just SAD! so NOOB i suggest u gear up get better weaps GET BETTER SKILL THEN AND ONLY THEN COME LOOKING FOR ME u ************i.n.g NOOB that was by far worse than the time it took 2 SSO to kill me and i was in the worst situation i was blocked in and dissmounted and it took them easy 10 minutes BUT U TOOK AN HR WITH A DISSMOUNTER! WHO KEPT DIEING!!!! DIDNT THAT TELL U SUMTIN?? U R S.H.I.T! and n e one will back me up on that u r **** so is bloodshot [MP] ur little boyfriend who u wouldnt fight me without holding his hand **** THATS SAD!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
- gohan/metalhead

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I wonder if anybody actually read that.

Btw Gohan your bad, I killed you in ~3 seconds.

S

siyeng0

LOL CECIL BEAR HAHAHAHA U HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST ****ING NOOB! IT TOOK U AND UR DISSMOUNTER WHO DIED 3 TIMES MIND U 1 HR TO KILL ME AND U KEPT RUNNING TO HIM THEN WHEN I WAS ON FOOT AND SMASHED THE BOTH OF U ****S U WOULD BOTH RUN AGAIN! HAHAHA STAY OUT OF FEL U ****ING IDIOT UNTIL U R WORTH PVPING COZ UR **** U RAN OUT OF GATE I PUT 3 HITS ON U AND U WERE HOLDING ONTO DEAR LIFE U R A NOOB DO U UNDERSTAND? WHEN U GET HALF AS GOOD AS ME COME TO FELL BUT WHEN IT TAKES 2 OF U 1 HR TO KILL ME... **** I SHOULD HAVE LEFT U WERE NOT EVEN WORTH MY TIME! INFACT GIVE ME BACK THAT HR OF MY LIFE U WASTED UR S.H.I.T SO DNT ************I.N.G PVP IF UR S.H.I.T UNDERSTAND? IF U WANT TO FIGHT ME 1 VS 1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO SERIOUS IF U WANT TO DIE THEN JUST TELL ME N I WILL FIGHT U LIKE A TRUE EXPERIENCED PVPER NOT UR LITTLE 2 VS 1 AND TOOK U AN HR!?! HAHAHA oh and if ur wondering i can atleast admit this un like most dickheads in game DONT CALL SCRIPTING COZ I WOULDNT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN TO SCRIPT! thus no scripting its just called skill my friend if u cant kill me within an hr then u may need to r e think what ur doing in fel and its not just 1 hr for u THERE WERE 2 OF U! thats just SAD! so NOOB i suggest u gear up get better weaps GET BETTER SKILL THEN AND ONLY THEN COME LOOKING FOR ME u ************i.n.g NOOB that was by far worse than the time it took 2 SSO to kill me and i was in the worst situation i was blocked in and dissmounted and it took them easy 10 minutes BUT U TOOK AN HR WITH A DISSMOUNTER! WHO KEPT DIEING!!!! DIDNT THAT TELL U SUMTIN?? U R S.H.I.T! and n e one will back me up on that u r **** so is bloodshot [MP] ur little boyfriend who u wouldnt fight me without holding his hand **** THATS SAD!
- gohan/metalhead
Gohan, please. I understand that Cecil Bear has wronged you in some way (I'm not sure how; the meaning of your post escaped me) but the English language never did anything to you and does not deserve to be abused like this.

H

Held

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
- gohan/metalhead

"SO DNT ************I.N.G PVP IF UR S.H.I.T " LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

M

Metalhead069

lol petrify stop acting like u killed me in 3 seconds u havent done that for MONTHS u havent even killed me in the last 3 months!? Noob loser

M

Metalhead069

oh yeah hitman if u read this postponing fight till tomoz night had to walk dogs and im serious missers wont get off my back so when u actually get a missers urself u will know what its like to have a nagging missers and 2 barking dogs one which is a german shepherd who has a very loud voice.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol petrify stop acting like u killed me in 3 seconds u havent done that for MONTHS u havent even killed me in the last 3 months!? Noob loser
Uh, I'm Nox... and I killed you in 3 seconds then you proceeded to try and suck my **** and ask me how I did it. Because you didn't know what "exp fs omen" is. NOOB LOSER LOL.

H

Held

i've seen people in pre-school who can use grammar better than you :/

M

Metalhead069

lol petrify is NOX aye? yeah i did keep asking u, i wasnt sure if u were scripting or not coz u casted a fair few spells at the same time and they all had an effect on me

P

Paradox_

oh yeah hitman if u read this postponing fight till tomoz night had to walk dogs and im serious missers wont get off my back so when u actually get a missers urself u will know what its like to have a nagging missers and 2 barking dogs one which is a german shepherd who has a very loud voice.
oh christ.

M

Metalhead069

lol i had no idea u were nox lol well that explains alot, mainly as to why u think ur the best

S

stumpy

Gohan, please. I understand that Cecil Bear has wronged you in some way (I'm not sure how; the meaning of your post escaped me) but the English language never did anything to you and does not deserve to be abused like this.
I couldn't agree more here. It makes one wonder about the overall education system if that is what results from it. Also makes me glad I don't play this game anymore being illiterate seems to be a prerequisite for playing.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I wonder if anybody actually read that.

Btw Gohan your bad, I killed you in ~3 seconds.
I think i read the first line maybe, then the author of the post and gave up. to much ****ty grammar to read IMO.

Although i see nothing has changed here over the last week. except a 2am harry by KHK... Oh wait, thats normal.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No One Cares!

O

Ovrkill

Here is an idea for ya's to think about...

How about we create a bounty thread.
At the end of each week, or month, or what ever you guys want, we create a list of players that need to be slaughtered. You guys pitch in the gold for the bounty, and the total amount of kills needed to reach this bounty.

Guilds can create a bounty againts another guild
Guilds can create a bounty against a single player
Players can create a bounty against a guild
Players can create a bounty against another player.

The Guild/player issueung the bounty must also designate a colour, this colour needs to be worn by the bounty hunter and easily seen within the screen shot. In order to forfill the bounty, you must have screen shots of each of the kills needed to fill the bounty.

The player/guild issueing the bounty will organise payment of the bounty to player/guild who forfills it.

If any player/guild does not pay the bounty upon its completion, then the player/guild will be banned from ever being able to issue a new bounty.

Thoughts ???????

E

Elwood

How's quitting and not being seen after Christmas going?
You know there is an old rugby league saying (you may not understand this being from adelaide) that says the definition of a winger is someone who 'hangs around with other rugby league players' meaning that while they hold a position in the team, their input is minimal, they are of little importance and they are not held in very high regard. In PVP terms you are that winger and this thread is for the 'other rugby league players' (the pvpers).
Goodbye.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In PVP terms you are that winger and this thread is for the 'other rugby league players' (the pvpers).
Lol, is that all you have?

Here I'll put it in sporting terms for you: Paradox is the "winger" for the best team in the league, by far. The team that didn't lose a match and won the premiership. You, are the "winger" for the worst team in the league. Paradox be your teams captain.

E

Elwood

Sports analogies from the 16 year old computer nerd... hmmm... :thumbdown: FAIL.
Let me guess, paradox will reply this time defending you, is that how it works?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sports analogies from the 16 year old computer nerd... hmmm... FAIL.
Yet I follow AFL religiously and would definitely know more about it than you (playing lists, young guns, tactics ect). I go to every single match in Victoria (and Sydney for that matter) for my team (which I have been a member of my whole life), but I know nothing about football because I'm 16 and play computer games.

Says the guy so addicted to UO he wasn't man enough to admit that he couldn't quit the game, after he told us we would never see him after christmas (kind of funny, considering he lasted like 4 days), so he started posting on an alias and denying that it was him. Elwood, you fat ****, you really need to look in a mirror (one large enough), because you're completely deluded (borderline morrigan standards of delusion) and in denial. You are addicted to UO. You're 30+. You're playing a computer game at 4am because your afraid of the "16 year old nerd". You have no life.

Oh and... let me guess, elwood you won't reply this time, is that how it works?

P

Paradox_

Sports analogies from the 16 year old computer nerd... hmmm... :thumbdown: FAIL.
Let me guess, paradox will reply this time defending you, is that how it works?
Don't need too. Hes perfectly capable of defending himself.

Is it not funny that a 16 year old is smarter than you Elwood? Actually more like sad.

So, since you ignored my question, how is quiting forever and not being seen after Christmas going for you?

L

Luna Lagger

HAHA 5 MINAX DOING OASK SPAWN AT 2 AM QUEENSLAND TIME, WAY TO AVOID PVP, U USELESS F^_$^((#^

E

Elwood

Yet I follow AFL religiously and would definitely know more about it than you (playing lists, young guns, tactics ect). I go to every single match in Victoria (and Sydney for that matter) for my team (which I have been a member of my whole life), but I know nothing about football because I'm 16 and play computer games.

Says the guy so addicted to UO he wasn't man enough to admit that he couldn't quit the game, after he told us we would never see him after christmas (kind of funny, considering he lasted like 4 days), so he started posting on an alias and denying that it was him. Elwood, you fat ****, you really need to look in a mirror (one large enough), because you're completely deluded (borderline morrigan standards of delusion) and in denial. You are addicted to UO. You're 30+. You're playing a computer game at 4am because your afraid of the "16 year old nerd". You have no life.

Oh and... let me guess, elwood you won't reply this time, is that how it works?
Pet this is a prime example of why everyone who plays this game hates you (except your male lover paradox of course). Even your own guild mates hate you. My god how much of an annoying little jerk do you have to be to be hated by your own guildmates! You know I actually feel sorry for you as you will go through life and never fully understand why you are disliked by so many people and have so few friends... poor guy.

You are a 16 year old kid who still lives at home with his parents who provide for him. You are still at school and have had no major achievements in your life appart from a couple of fisher price ads. Your claim to fame is that you are a half decent pvper ultima online, well done mate, you can hang your hat on that. It took you how long to become half decent? 6/7 years? I'm as good as you already and i've been playing a mage less than a year... come to think of it, maybe that's why you hate me so much lol.

The worst part of all this is that even as a kid who has done f*ck all and knows f*ck all you're the biggest know-it-all around. You bag people for what they do for a living and how much they might earn - but again you are only 16, you live under mummy and daddys roof, which they provide for you and your previous jobs have included flipping burgers at McDonalds... hmm... a bit rich don't you think pet.

Lets get one thing straight, you can be a member of whatever team you want, you can go to as many games as you want and you can know all the stats in the world about 'player lists, young guns, tactics' as you put it but you will ALWAYS only ever be a follower, a supporter, a fan nothing more. Hey, it's great that you support your team but don't think that you are special because you do this as there is a million other people around the country who do the same. I was lucky enough to play professional sport for 10 years, I made a career out of it. You know those games that you pay to go and see every week pet? The yearly club memberships, the players that you watch, all that stuff, well you do that to see people running around doing what I have done for the better part of my adult life (albiet in a different code of course).

Does that put things in perspective for you kid? You wouldn't have a clue about what sort of commitment and dedication it takes to make it to that elite level, you wouldn't last a day living the life of a professional sportsperson. You have no idea of the physical demands of playing at the elite level week in week out for a full season. Can you tell me what the feeling is like strapping on the boots and running out to a packed stadium? No you can't basically what i'm trying to point out is you know jack sh*t. Next time you should think twice about lecturing me on this topic because you are way out of your depth. Have fun with your 'player lists, young guns and tactics' though pet you armchair sportsman...

E

Elwood

@ paradox
You know there is an old rugby league saying (you may not understand this being from adelaide) that says the definition of a winger is someone who 'hangs around with other rugby league players' meaning that while they hold a position in the team, their input is minimal, they are of little importance and they are not held in very high regard. In PVP terms you are that winger and this thread is for the 'other rugby league players' (the pvpers).
Goodbye.

P

Paradox_

We must really get to you, you write an ESSAY in response to a 16 year old kid. Real witty with the gay jokes by the way, you're a smarty pants, especially for a rugby player.

Hows finally getting rid of an addiction? Its a relief hey? Now you can enjoy that full and rich life you always wanted and TALK TO GIRLS HEY?

P

Paradox_

Translation: I have not comeback.
Do you honestly think people read your essays on rubbish? No, we dont.

Way to ignore my question, again.

Posting at 2am hey, what was it - spawn or harrower? Its okay, whatever your answer is (if you answer), we know you are lying and did the opposite.

E

Elwood

Again for you -

Goodbye.
Oh, and people like you are supposed to be ignored paradox, that's how society works.

Status
Not open for further replies.