• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 20 - Rise of the Tramite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He just said ELWOOD you moron.

3v1 - were you running like a little girl? My guess is yes.

I log in a dexer when we are outnumbered, 4v2 with 2 mages and 2 gimp dexers attacking 2 mages - doubt we would get a spell off. At least with a dexer I give you a fight, BUT WAIT, YOU USE DISMOUNTERS.

And here you are trying to justify it. You are an IDIOT.
I'm not trying to justify it. I hate getting kills by dismount. I just trying to get it through you thick skull that you lot use it just as much.

And you would be running 3v1 too and dont say you would have stayed. because you wouldnt of.

And I did see he said Elwood. He has never been in Vent when i asked the question so obviously he couldnt answer.. Anyways if they wanna deprive themselves of sleep over an online game let them. They arent hurting you.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First he and hero claimed that we were using some sort of hack because we always seemed to hit them with a bleed when they bumped into us and they said that stevro never missed. LMFAO!

E

Elwood

LOL, I don't even spawn you f*cking idiots. I have bugger all gold (a few mil maybe tops), **** all scrolls (my chars are scrolled up) and nearly all of my good items I have given to guildies to use. Ask them i'm sure they'll tell you. All I have is my characters and their suits and that's all I need because I only play to pvp, I don't enjoy spawning and I definitely don't enjoy peerless or any of that sh*t. I have no interest in raising gold/getting scrolls/buying items/x sharding etc. I don't see the point and I really couldn't be arsed.
Yes I have played through until late at night at times, everyone here has. At times i'll play well past midnight on weekends if i'm not out, because... well... it's the f*cking weekend! I must say though there has been a couple of nights where I have played late and hero has been on too (he played through the night not coming home from being out). I have logged off at around 2ish and he has still been on and he is 2 hours ahead of me on nz time... but SSO will have you believe that they don't play late hours at all... funny that.
Now to address a couple of your other points ron -

You bag people for doing t2a yet it was only a week or so ago I caught you and your brother spawning a rats in t2a, it was damwin to be precise - HYPOCRITES!

You bag people for having no life and being addicted to UO yet I have logged on on a saturday morning and found sso camping despise. I have gone out for the day and come home late in the afternoon and found sso still there spawning! LOL, you spent all day on a weekend playing uo spawning despise - HYPOCRITES!

You whinge about dismounts yet EVERY one of you has a dexer who carries a bardiche and while playing your dexxers your tactic in every fight is to ALWAYS go for the para-dismount. - HYPOCRITES!

You also whinge about being dismounted when outnumbered yet you do the EXACT same thing EVERY chance you get. Clog said it best - stop sooking and deal with it. - HYPOCRITES!

You bag people for chewing apples when every time I have looted one of you there is 30+ apples on your corpse plus a **** load of pots. Hero had 58 apples on him one night. I stock with 10 to 12 apples MAX when preparing for a fight... Can you blame us for using them though? I mean the only mages you play these days are necros... And don't kid yourselves, you use apples just as much as anyone - HYPOCRITES!

Honestly stop trying to kid yourselves that you are any different than anyone else. It will be sad to see you go though, i'll miss seeing your bardiche carrying dexxers, dismount tamers and necros around. You used to play red mages once upon a time didn't you?

I wonder how many sso you will see on now if the rons aren't playing. Pet already made it clear to me that he won't (or should I say can't) play without them LOL.

[It's 12.49am QLD time when i'm posting this, shock horror!]

E

Elwood

deflection?
This doesn't change the fact that you cried hacks when we wiped the floor with you the other night. Both you and hero...
I see you are carrying bolas there pet. Is it an sso rule that you have to carry some form of dismounting equipment on all of your characters?
Rage?

P

Paradox_

You bag people for doing t2a yet it was only a week or so ago I caught you and your brother spawning a rats in t2a, it was damwin to be precise - HYPOCRITES!
No, they bag people for doing it at 3am. Read you spastic.

You bag people for having no life and being addicted to UO yet I have logged on on a saturday morning and found sso camping despise. I have gone out for the day and come home late in the afternoon and found sso still there spawning! LOL, you spent all day on a weekend playing uo spawning despise - HYPOCRITES!
As you so aptly put - 'it's a ****ing weekend'!

You whinge about dismounts yet EVERY one of you has a dexer who carries a bardiche and while playing your dexxers your tactic in every fight is to ALWAYS go for the para-dismount. - HYPOCRITES!
Bardiches are used if 1. all the target does is run 2. we are dismounted first so we try and even the field

Which is why we always seem to use it on you Elwood.

You also whinge about being dismounted when outnumbered yet you do the EXACT same thing EVERY chance you get. Clog said it best - stop sooking and deal with it. - HYPOCRITES!
No, we don't. Every chance we get - I would have used it when i was outnumbered 2v4 right? Idiot.

You bag people for chewing apples when every time I have looted one of you there is 30+ apples on your corpse plus a **** load of pots. Hero had 58 apples on him one night. I stock with 10 to 12 apples MAX when preparing for a fight... Can you blame us for using them though? I mean the only mages you play these days are necros... And don't kid yourselves, you use apples just as much as anyone - HYPOCRITES!
Loot from killing all your stupid asses.

Honestly stop trying to kid yourselves that you are any different than anyone else. It will be sad to see you go though, i'll miss seeing your bardiche carrying dexxers, dismount tamers and necros around. You used to play red mages once upon a time didn't you?
Stop using gimped out faction charachters and worrying about stat loss like little girls and we will gladly use them. We hate factions but to get fights we have to join. We have said this MANY times.

I wonder how many sso you will see on now if the rons aren't playing.
Probably not many, since we are playing another shard...

Do you actually think before you type? Or do you just mash the keyboard? UH DUH IM SMRT *WOOF WOOF BARK*

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stop using gimped out faction charachters and worrying about stat loss like little girls and we will gladly use them. We hate factions but to get fights we have to join. We have said this MANY times.
And you would have noticed 90% of us PvP on our AUPK characters. We mostly spawn on our OPK characters with the exception on Yakka and a few others.

Perhaps you should think before you type?

Oh it looks like you ignored my post. :yell:

P

Paradox_

And you would have noticed 90% of us PvP on our AUPK characters. We mostly spawn on our OPK characters with the exception on Yakka and a few others.

Perhaps you should think before you type?

Oh it looks like you ignored my post. :yell:
Only person I have personally seen on an AUPK char is REAPER

You are always on your factioner

Sh.

P

Paradox_

Load. Of. Crap!

I only play Quicksilver when I'm lagging severly while my brother plays WoW
Ahuh k.

Considering your online hero Elwood is proven to be full of **** I think he must be giving you guys lessons on how to lie.

Recruit the Shard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, and you started eving spawn lol, and NO IT WASN'T OURS, we crashed wishes there and decided to finish it before we logged cause we knew that coward dog would have finished it past 12am.

I actually do destard, once or twice is enough though and i get fed up with it. Although now we don't need too, as we are about to trade for a 2nd sash and not to mention we won't bother logging into oce unless something is happening - horay for UOG again.

You guys don't rely on dismount, although you should, you're all disgraceful. Still when i dismount, i have to be dismounted myself and i don't have a swampy, you guys are just too ******** to kill me while dismounted. I guess you're all too busy chewing down 50 apples to actually target anyone.

Although the other day when you bola'd me with a greater dragon tamer and had 5 to 6 of u chasing me, i somehow managed to remount when it was only heron and me - lol.

Well we will only dismount your newb asses when you flat line it... what do you expect? And secondly our mages can't use bardy dismounts... so what's your excuses for getting annihilated by them?

lol, you guys chew apples from a curse, heron is our exception, notice i called him our "asian player", as he chews down as many apples as you guys, and spawns/plays at stupid hours.

The only time Pet, or the rons will have 30+ apples on us is if we have looted your many corpses multiple times and haven't offloaded yet. Unlike you guys, we don't even have alchy/chefs to make the things. All my apples (which is a stash of over 500) have come from looting weaker players. When i gear up i carry 4 to 5, that's it, sometimes none. I also always start with 133 ea reg 9 heals, 9 cures, 5 TR's - so unlike you guys i don't carry enough heal potions to heal myself straight lining it from 10 to 120 hp.

As for "using them as much as us" - your kidding right? last night it was my bro and i (on red scribe mages) vs dragod and venus. All those 2 did was bolt and chew apples 2v2 vs a simple curse.... we didn't eat one. Then venus finally runs out of them, guess what happens? DEATH.

Any different? well until AUPK can get the "guts" to spawn despise at peak times, openly spawn with the intention of creating pvp, fight outnumbered, or just stop house hiding, then we're very different guilds.

I wonder how many sso you will see on now if the rons aren't playing. Pet already made it clear to me that he won't (or should I say can't) play without them LOL.
Pet won't play without us because he can't stand incompetent *******, i know the fustration, it would kind of feel like listening to AUPK's bogan vent channel.

But as i said i'll still play, but only when i hear it is worth my while logging in - so most likely once or twice a week.

It's 12.49am QLD time when i'm posting this, shock horror!]
1 more hour till it's AUPK spawn time.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow you like to twist peoples words, you said something about what am I going to do when the ron's leave and I said I probably wouldn't be playing then because I'll be doing year 12 (or I'll be on darkfall if I hear good things).

More lies from Elwood.

H

Held

i don't know what everyones employment is etc but i know that a few people work during the day, so they can only play at night.

"you dont pvp" we do pvp, but we never have enough members on prime time, probably due to timezone + jobs. nobody actually logs on to spawn, it just seems to be the time most people are available

Recruit the Shard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
90% of the shard work during the day... I'm at work right now... Normal 8.30-5.30 monday-friday job....FYI people who work will not start playing video games at 12am-4am then wake up at 6-7am ready for work....Rat meat and cold rice can't be that good.

Logging on at 12am and spawning through to 4am doesn't seem "normal" to me Held. Wishes is in NZ, he logs on at 3am NZ time lol.

Last nights PvP was fun. Try and keep it up!!!

[quote[but we never have enough members on prime time[/quote]

Translation: We dont have 10 meatshields to survive 4-5 SSO.

I really do think KHK and AUPK should accept defeat and swallow their pride by making one big guild. It could be called MSTU - Many Stupid Tradies United. However the large alliance must make sure it has many many dismounters. A mass alliance of sub standard mages will be no match for our elite members and cowardly tactics such as "house hiding" and "constant rage logs" will continue, thus making the shard continually boring.

YEW MG battles prior to factions were great. We all had fun, and you guys managed to get quiet a few kills with your countless meatshields dismounting etc.

I will rarely play OSI now unless battles start. The shard has became a desert full of cowards who quiver as soon as a challenge arrives. I suffer with lag in UOG and get owned/unbelievably ganked, however it outweights the boredem factor of Oceania - the shard of cowards.

What puzzles me is that you "lose" everything everytime you die on UOG, yet in OSI you lose nothing. Yet OSI is full of cowards, while UOG has people pvping who don't even know what an "ebolt" is. Oceania has become a truely sad shard.

E

Elwood

What is the point of farming spawns all night for UO gold which equates to better and more items WHEN YOU DON'T PVP?
I have to ask, since you have pretty good items and as you have said so many times that you are already the best pvpers on the shard, why do you spawn? I've seen sso spawn despise all day long on weekends..

I now know all they want to do is spawn like trammies with 0 challenge. But for what POINT???
Exactly, so again, why do you spawn then? And don't say for the pvp because that is bullsh*t, if you do a spawn to try and rally up some pvp and no one comes for lets say an hour wouldn't you leave? Just because you spawn in regular hours doesn't change the fact that you actually SPAWN and you spend hours doing it sometimes. So, i'll ask YOU, for what POINT do you spawn like trammies with 0 challenge?

Dain and Held what do you do with all your gold?
What do you do with yours?

E

Elwood

90% of the shard work during the day... I'm at work right now... Normal 8.30-5.30 monday-friday job....FYI people who work will not start playing video games at 12am-4am then wake up at 6-7am ready for work....
FYI most people who work wouldn't bother reading and posting on a computer game forum while at work either. And you have the hide to call people nerds...

It could be called MSTU - Many Stupid Tradies United.
How about CASA - Chartered Accountants from Sh*tsville Adelaide? Has a nice ring to it I think.

while UOG has people pvping who don't even know what an "ebolt" is.
Do you know what an "epeen" is? Because you are jerking yours right now...

R

RichDC

I will rarely play OSI now unless battles start. The shard has became a desert full of cowards who quiver as soon as a challenge arrives. I suffer with lag in UOG and get owned/unbelievably ganked, however it outweights the boredem factor of Oceania - the shard of cowards.

What puzzles me is that you "lose" everything everytime you die on UOG, yet in OSI you lose nothing. Yet OSI is full of cowards, while UOG has people pvping who don't even know what an "ebolt" is. Oceania has become a truely sad shard.
Why not move to a shard with a more active population of pvpers???

If the shard is that boring and you spawn "unchallenged" so often you must have enough $$ to get transfer tokens for your "elite" pvpers, try moving to a shard where you will suffer a gank (try legends atlantic or GL) and dont get sucked into a large zerg guild...see how well you fair (my bet youll be bak whining on Oce within the month, maybe moer cos youll lose such a crap ton of insurance) then who knows if you stick it out for a few months your home shard may have a growing PvP base.

Im gna guess you wont move shards, you seem to like to "stroke your e-peen" too much and i would go as far to say if you dont OPK are the cowards.

(btw dont play the shard just read the boards at work-pvp boards make me laugh!!)

P.S. MORE SCREENIES!!!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pvping with 400 ping? No thanks.

I've seen people on Atlantic and GL fight and my god they are terrible.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No surprise I log in to find the skulls missing, how was the 4am harrower last night, cowards?

T

thenow

They X-shard to get better PvP gear. Not to buy little pixel cracks and jars of money for millions of gold like you geeks. FYI - A jar of honey on a computer screen is not a REAL jar of honey - you know that right?
You do know that cartoon warriors are not real warriors right?
You do know that cartoon warriors need no courage to play right?
You do know that a 2/6 dci 15 hci 15 ring is not a real ring right?
You do know that your ring has been over used right?
You do know that cheating requires no skill right?
You do know that a winger and/or the position of back pocket in aussie rules is your stage irl right?
You do know that is unhealthy to be so obsessed with elwoods c*&^ , or rons, or pettles[commonly known as Sword of Justice] right?
Jerry from loserville with short manpart syndrome and bratty girl syndrome.
You do know that...... I could go on for pages of text to illustrate you lackings but I'm bored alrdy with this and I'm out of here again.

PS- Sword of Justice go and re reg again. You have the set up for that and the constant need, lol .

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
back pocket in aussie rules is your stage irl right?
You do know that arguably the best player in the competition plays in the back pocket, right? (Luke Hodge, won Norm smith playing in back pocket).

P

Paradox_

You do know that cartoon warriors are not real warriors right?
You do know that cartoon warriors need no courage to play right?
You do know that a 2/6 dci 15 hci 15 ring is not a real ring right?
You do know that your ring has been over used right?
You do know that cheating requires no skill right?
You do know that a winger and/or the position of back pocket in aussie rules is your stage irl right?
You do know that is unhealthy to be so obsessed with elwoods c*&^ , or rons, or pettles[commonly known as Sword of Justice] right?
Jerry from loserville with short manpart syndrome and bratty girl syndrome.
You do know that...... I could go on for pages of text to illustrate you lackings but I'm bored alrdy with this and I'm out of here again.

PS- Sword of Justice go and re reg again. You have the set up for that and the constant need, lol .
**** you are dumb.

Do you even play? If so, per Elwood, kindly **** off.

COCK

E

Elwood

You do know that arguably the best player in the competition plays in the back pocket, right? (Luke Hodge, won Norm smith playing in back pocket).
Hahahaha, I knew it. Pet and Paradox love to play in the back pocket...

E

Elwood

To create PvP. This has been said many times. If we know people are on, we will pop despise to try and get crashed.
I'm talking to the real SSO members silly, not coward trammy scum like you (and ash etc.)

Never mind what the rest of the pvp community thinks of you, take it from one of your own guild members -
Pet won't play without us because he can't stand incompetent *******,
Aaawwww, I think he means you :sad2:

Oh, and ron, pet won't play without you because he can't. He has always relied on you two to help him fight his battles for him. As much as he wants to be he is no leader and no one would follow him because he is a such a cockhead (yay I said cock too). We all know cookie and hero can't stand him and it's the reason why his attempt at a guild when you and your brother left the last time failed miserably.

E

Elwood

If it was intended as a gay joke, you fail miserably
Why? Because you didn't get it the first time? LOL

Finding it tough having a conversation with adults huh? Hang in there mate, take your time...

...and you call me immature.
No I never called you immature, you're only 16 so I expect you to be immature, it's paradox who carries on like a kid and he is what? in his early 20's? My issue with you is that on top of being a little brat you're also a massive f*ckhead.

D

Dain

I am not really involved in any of this since I barely play anymore, and when I do it's mainly just to build more gold.

(What do me and Held do with all our money? Roll in it, play with it, but mainly we stockpile it for with SA comes out)

Someone commented before about when we play and as Held said, it is true that we very rarely have people on during primetime.

Our alliance has a very large proportion of members which have jobs and children and we also have a lot of overseas members (we probably have as many Aus players as we do American and NZ).

The times we have the most numbers on are 11.30pm-3am and 11am-3pm on Weekends.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why? Because you didn't get it the first time? LOL
Or because I thought we were having a discussion about how you guys think back pockets are useless positions in AFL. Of course though you had to deflect the topic or just choose to ignore it when you know your wrong.

My issue with you is that on top of being a little brat you're also a massive f*ckhead.
Thanks for the compliment.

E

Elwood

Or because I thought we were having a discussion about how you guys think back pockets are useless positions in AFL.
My comment had nothing to do with AFL therefore it went way over your head.

E

Elwood

Well they are at it again... KHK doing a late night harrower in destard, at least 11 OF THEM! Cecil bear, saka, saitan/eris (dismounter), elrond/gaugin(dismounter), Ashantarie (dismounter), warlord, held/toshio(tamer/dismounter), von dutch, oh yean you know it, autumn honey (tamer), Jester (tamer). I'm sure there was one or two more that I have forgotten. How the f*ck do they get so many on at that hour? We found them popping a harry at around 1am my time and we fought them for at least two hours. At first there was 3 of us - venus, dragod and myself but they kept resorting to dismount ganking us with pets etc so we changed tactics and came in on necros and waylander joined us. Well, we took them all down a couple of times after that and put them all in stat loss so we decided to try and take the spawn but it was too hard trying to defend the spawn and hold back the cannon fodder with their bolas, pets, dismount archers etc and it was getting too late so we decided to log.

KHK you are by far the worst bunch of pvpers I have ever encountered, basically you are KOV but 10 times worse and every bit as lame. We fought you with less that half the numbers, we were all on mages, we never used dismount once, no tamers either and we easily doubled your kills. Once I changed to a necro I didn't even die, I mean how bad do you guys have to be? Oh, and I might add, every single one of your kills was from a dismount too. Yes that's right, every single one for the whole evening. WELL DONE!

Enjoy the harrower guys, although I honestly don't know why you are doing it because no amount of gold or items will make up for your guild's complete lack of skill.

P

Paradox_

And you found that out how? BY BEING ONLINE CHECKING SPAWNS AT 4AM

T

thenow

Typical of pettles the kettle twisting truths yet again. Luke plays many roles in the game, Jerry certainly plays ONLY at back pocket. But you knew what I was saying. Hey Sword, you're the fat kid who gets to play forward pocket ONLY! LOL. Thats ofcourse is when u played and not the Sword of Justice armchair sportsman that you are[you're still fat though].You play in everyones forward pocket , Jerry plays in everyones backpocket. No wonder you two get on so well.

PS- Jerry , I may not be playing lately but I been playing many more years then you but more importantly you can't pvp so ^%$# off!! You keep benches warm with you stomach.

K

Katlene

i have a srs question...
How do you know that others are on at 2,3,4am with out being on at those times yourself? i cant seem them running around saying that they were on at those time so.. whats the answer?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a srs question...
How do you know that others are on at 2,3,4am with out being on at those times yourself? i cant seem them running around saying that they were on at those time so.. whats the answer?

I'm sure there was one or two more that I have forgotten. How the f*ck do they get so many on at that hour? We found them popping a harry at around 1am my time and we fought them for at least two hours. At first there was 3 of us - venus, dragod and myself
The other way you tell is that there was skulls placed on the harrower alter at 11pm, no skulls placed at 9am the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.