• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iddqd

to me it would seem that at least clog has a crack.

and LOL @ noone responding to thenow.

thenow can has ban nao?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you admit you run?

Discussion over.
I was in statloss, with 3 chasing me, I had no choice my g heals would heal for 33 MAX and my mini heals would heal for 8. You probably wouldnt even show urself in that instance.

P

Paradox_

Cos he posts rubbish and doesnt even play.

and its the same stuff every time and its always about the rons. Think he is a bit jealous.

P

Paradox_

I was in statloss, with 3 chasing me, I had no choice my g heals would heal for 33 MAX and my mini heals would heal for 8. You probably wouldnt even show urself in that instance.
No, I wouldnt. Whats the point of running around doing NOTHING in stat loss? A char is useless with max 80 skill points. Might as well wait it out and actually be useful. Why take the chance you will just die again (likely) and have to reset the 20 min timer?

Think buddy.

Low class janitor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least you try. Your guildmates like Que aka "teh scrubber" and raging Elwood leave you for dead. When we fight it takes 1 curse or an exp and they run off lugging pots. Then we simply pick the rest of you off in seconds as your 2 men down due to cowardice. Dragod may do mathathons in ganks which is expected, however he doesn't run like Que or Elwood 1 vs 1. We just laugh at Dragod running in ganks because he doesn't cast a single mini heal etc its a pot lug serverbolt from yew mg to brit mg.

No one responds to thenow because hes just dilusional. Havent seen him since ToC joined OMG. He was one dreg not carried forward. Thenow has no idea how a mage works and thinks we are hacking because he cannot understand why he is so crap on one. I say Que, Elwood etc are bad mages and cannot group fight/multitask etc. However thenow is disabled compared to the lowest members of OMG. He is like a 2 year old trying to control a computer mouse. Someone who spent his days in TC on an evasion mage spamming ebolts from guard zone has no place in PvP. Hes a simpleton and mastered an "ebolt" macro. The guy doesn't even know what curse is or does.

Lastly factions is ****. PvP action is significantly down. You die then must wait 20 minutes. And its for what? An extra 3mr or 10 dci? Not worth it. I hated OMG house hiding espicially when they had more numbers, but it was more fun than factions. If we join our mains to factions we will totally dominate it even more than 2 tamers vs OMG have been (pathetic really). Then what we kill u all to the floor in 5 minutes? No fights for 1hour as everyone goes afk wearing stat off.... Crap really. The fad should pass by and its back to Elwood etc gz hugging or housing.

PS Elwood you say ASH is crap yet ASH killed hurricane 2 vs 1 (you and hurricane on mages) vs ASH. So whos crap now?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I wouldnt. Whats the point of running around doing NOTHING in stat loss? A char is useless with max 80 skill points. Might as well wait it out and actually be useful. Why take the chance you will just die again (likely) and have to reset the 20 min timer?

Think buddy.
No i wouldnt do NOTHING as you said, i was there helping out guildies with heals etc and basically being a pain

C

CrumPET

Wow, you can read Five on Friday, well done. Maybe they will tell you a little more next week...
Actually, I know every single detail about factions... as do the rest of SSO. We don't care, we don't need items, you can join factions and roleplay with the housies in the faction bases where we can't get you, we'll log on useless characters and kill you and Jahira.

"Jahira is my friend" :eek:

5. Duelling each other rather than fighting the enemy, because the enemy is to gutless to accept duels. Check.
Um, you just said your too gutless to accept duels... ok...

Low class janitor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In a simpleton struggling dog like voice: "Jaihria is my friend"

OPK vent channel (numerous members): "WHAHWHAHWHAHAHAH WHAHAHAHWHAHAHAHAHAH U SAD NERD WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ONLINE FRIEND WHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH OMFG WAHAHAHAHHAHA"

*Sneaky has left the channel*

Funny times.

However what do you expect Pet. No one wants to know a janitor IRL. No one can relate to a janitor except disabled people. Hence Sneaky spends a lot of his time rping with bored fat ugly house wives on Oceania. Some other OMG do it as well, lonley UGLY nerds. There are a lot of them and even some of the nerdy lonley yanks come here for a peice of the "action". Online relationships/friends is pathetic. There is no come back, plain and simple. Its unhealthy to name the least.

On another note it seems SSO has obtained a large quantity of name change tokens, any name suggestions Oceania?

We were thinking of making an elite crew, an unstoppedable force!!!: TOILET SCRUBBER, TOILET POLISHER, and TOILET SHINER. Anyone take offence to these disabled type of jobs?

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So sneaky is factions giving something we don't know about? Still i don't think it'll help u guys, you're all so terrible. When you consistently lose battles while u outnumber us, there isn't much hope.

Oh wait, i know what it is, i pmed draconi and he said:

Accidental reds/coward house hiders will now be able to house hide at will even if flagged in combat if they are in a faction.

Am i right?

As for SSO being like TC... your kidding me right? We are the strongest guild 10 fold, you nubs are a disgrace, riddled with house hiding/gz hugging cowardice. Your best members constantly lose to us, even when we're outnumbered. 95% of your kills are dismount ganks, and you spawn at 3am. We are the only guild on oceania who will fight outnumbered. BTW can any of you OMG scum name a time i have house hid in pvp on my red?

The only difference between TC and OMG are that TC would use a gz, whereas OMG's preferred 'safe zone' is 1 of 10 houses they own at variour moongates.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL how did this change from PVP/Factions etc to slinging about Ques choice of profession?

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't you guys get sick of pasting the same junk over and over again? Seriously, grow up.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YOU CAN USE 2 LAME DISMOUNT TAMERS - any template you want, and FIGHT ME and MY BROTHER on mages 2 vs 2. We will prove how easy it is for decent pvpers to own tamers. The funny apart is you have completely ignored this offer, and Elwood just rage typed and ignored the offer ingame. Every sort of pvp offer to prove our point you guys ignore.
I'm not dueling you on my tamer ron, because unlike you I dont use mine for PvP, he is a tram char in a luck suit... like tamers are meant to be. I'll duel you on my mage tho.

P

Paradox_

So the 'duel me paradox' isnt a rinse/repeat post?

And last time you dueled a Ron, I watched - you insisted on doing it in the middle of britain GUARDZONE, and he killed you in 10 seconds. You got about 8 steps before you died - tried to run in a 1v1, typical.

P

Paradox_

They dont PVP at yew any more because they died so much they want their server line :(

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't you guys get sick of pasting the same junk over and over again? Seriously, grow up.
Don't you get sick of cleaning the same 'junk' outa the same toilets each night? Seriously, grow up.

we spawn whenever we want
You spawn ONLY when you know 99% that we're not on. Whereas we spawn whenever we want, and openely tell you house hiding cowards that we are, cept you're all too coward to leave the comfort of those houses.

Low class janitor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL U CALL US LAME

OMFG

OMG has placed 10000000 guards around the TB faction base and blocked it off with 3x5 explosion traps which will instant kill anyone who trys to run in there base (MAKE SHIFT HOUSE). Lol we know why you stopped coming to YEW. The yew mg guards/hosue wasn't enough. You needed a house that attacks people and has traps that explode you to death if you go near it.

COWARDS

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL U CALL US LAME

OMFG

OMG has placed 10000000 guards around the TB faction base and blocked it off with 3x5 explosion traps which will instant kill anyone who trys to run in there base (MAKE SHIFT HOUSE). Lol we know why you stopped coming to YEW. The yew mg guards/hosue wasn't enough. You needed a house that attacks people and has traps that explode you to death if you go near it.

COWARDS

lol

P

Paradox_

Original arent you Sneaky?

Love how you raged that me and ash killed your stupid ninja thing so you got toxen and ran straight to your guards. As we kept killing them you kept placing them, lol. Then we killed them all and you recalled.

must suck so bad having stat loss you have 5 faction characters to macro off stat loss.

Bring back Yew pvp.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be at Yew tonight willing to fight a few reds, I may be the only one there but its better then bashing all the trams who think they can pvp cause they are in factions i.e B0W, MDK.

B0W - Seriously, how didnt u kill me last night, i was dismounted and mortalled at less then 1/4 health with no apples... Learn to play an archer ffs

Low class janitor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes factions is terrible.

OMG, and HKH (or whatever its called) LEARN your limits, and ally again - your not good enough without number advantage. Then we can bring yew mg pvp back and the entire shard can stick to ganking SSO. As much as I hate to admit it, it was a lot more fun than 20 minute faction statloss/ cowardly OMG members hiding in guards/recalling when guards die.

We will be at yew mg tonight/doing despise again. I'll be on from 7pm onwards.

Also Sneaky, Dragod and True blue. HOW THE HELL do you die 3 vs 2 (vs 2 dismount tamers) when you have a beatle slaying dexer and 10+ faction guards. Seriously NO TEAMWORK - its just a PANIC lap with you guys. Oh sorry Sneaky got away - recalled lol. Him recalling just shows he didnt even attack us - wanted to save his points (true coward).

W

Waylander

What i find funny is a number cruncher (in the top 10 for suicides) bagging someone else's profession..

Well if it makes you feel better and holds off that impulse to kill yourself then thats fair enough tho id say if you carry on like this in real life your own family would probly help you with the rope and stool...

Oh by the way incest is illegal in this country.. We dont want the rons to go to jail now do we??

LOL

I

iddqd

to be honest, if i were in omg, or any of the other guilds that have a crack at pvp, id be allying up to shut these guys up - with 20 people (which is a number im sure you could get) you could make a force that would provide not just a significant challenge, but ion fact most likely dominate the shard. forget about trying to fight 'fairly' or whatever, playing by some arbitrary 'rules' that change every damn day, get on icq or im or whatever to everyone and start planning.

i assure you, with a little tactical thought, and i mean a very little, you would/should most likely totally own us.

look at how effective the rons have been with 2 dismount tamers - there is no reason why you guys couldnt field 4 who would be just as effective... thats just one idea - not to mention the number of very well-equipped archers you have...

think about it.

ps, you really dont need the faction arties. they need to seriously change or possibly even remove the stat loss for factions, as it is, no arty is worth that pain in the butt

P

Paradox_

I love how Waylander's total response was 'LOL ACCOUNTANTS ARE IN TOP 10 FOR SUICIDE'

What does that have to do with anything at all?

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to be honest, if i were in omg, or any of the other guilds that have a crack at pvp, id be allying up to shut these guys up - with 20 people (which is a number im sure you could get) you could make a force that would provide not just a significant challenge, but ion fact most likely dominate the shard. forget about trying to fight 'fairly' or whatever, playing by some arbitrary 'rules' that change every damn day, get on icq or im or whatever to everyone and start planning.

i assure you, with a little tactical thought, and i mean a very little, you would/should most likely totally own us.

look at how effective the rons have been with 2 dismount tamers - there is no reason why you guys couldnt field 4 who would be just as effective... thats just one idea - not to mention the number of very well-equipped archers you have...

think about it.
Its a good idea, although what would happen if by chance SSO arent on? Alot of the people in these guilds wont attack each other if there no one about.

Tactical Thought? Some arnt capable of that, they dont even follow simple instructions like "Attack X, Heal Y" its obvious in the field.

ps, you really dont need the faction arties. they need to seriously change or possibly even remove the stat loss for factions, as it is, no arty is worth that pain in the butt
Those arties arent really worth anything, they arent permanent and you gotta keep up your rank(which is understandable). For instance, The Jackal's Collar buff; You pay what ~6mil for it? then the silver to enhance it, only to have it break on you so far down the track. Waste of money IMHO

Low class janitor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SSO playing hours are generally 5.30-6pm onwards on weeknights. Can usually find a few, a lot of us sit in vent and will come to the computer if someone shouts out that there is pvp action.

Seriously dregs of Oceania just all allie, at least you will get kills and unlike you spineless cowards we fight outnumbered and will continue to do so. Yes its obvious your entire guild has no teamwork nor skill, however sheer numbers and dismount can get past that. ToC was a lot more successful than the OMG alliance simply due to 5+ doggy archers. You guys are generally all ******** and the main problem is none of you can target a player unless he is severly handicapped - ie dismounted. This is due to your slow reflexes and inability to comprehend basic orders/functions. Most of OPK have decent/excellent teamwork and the key members will always select the same targets/sync - hence our dominance (yes im aware some deluded people like thenow still think TC gz huggers/cowards were the best somehow).

Another problem is most of you are cowards and effectively are "lone rangers". Your all generally for youself and don't want to die, people like Elwood, Magical Que (teh scrubber), taren, Jezza (probably the most gutless runner/pot lugger on the shard), wog etc all just RUN asap they get 1 curse or offensive spell in the field. They don't stay around and heal/continue to dump. The problem with this is you LOSE numbers, its like they die from 1 spell. Then the remaining people are picked off like cattle.

Lastly is when you guys go in "xheal mode" you basically sit there precasting heal waiting for 3+ SSO mages to dump a single target, LOL. You couldn't possibily be more stupid allowing the best mages in the shard to sync you uninterupted. I mean seriously think!!!! Once in heal mode OMG is fixated on it and doesnt cast one offensive spell, they either die or run off. Good logic OMG!! Thats the difference with our good members - MULTITASK and watch your surroundings/what is happening.

I

iddqd

to be perfectly honest clog, i can feel your pain. i did my time directing trams in the field and ill not do it again.

however, there are a lot more weapons at your disposal now, as opposed to then. as far as allying, you could quite happily make an agreement that has you and everyone else work together the second that sso log on - and you all pretty much knwo to the second the exact times that sso are on each day - and aside from that, its every person for themselves. in this way you could maintain a healthy pvp scene inside and outside 'prime' hours when sso are on - and surely whatever disagreements various people may have between yourselves, surely its outweighed by what these guys say to you and their attitudes towards you all...

I

iddqd

i have to agree with the 'running off' "tactic" that is sometimes adopted - sprinting off is no different in a team context to you dying - youre at 0 efficiency. it is far better to remain onscreen with your teammates and yell for healers - its what we do, in fact if you run offscreen and away from healers you get berated, and those that dont xheal cop the same. but the finer points of mage-use and teamwork aside, you can develop your current blend of chars into a highly effective force - archers, disarm/poison dexers and tamers with the odd mage for support is a very annoying and therefore poweful combination of templates...

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to be perfectly honest clog, i can feel your pain. i did my time directing trams in the field and ill not do it again.

however, there are a lot more weapons at your disposal now, as opposed to then. as far as allying, you could quite happily make an agreement that has you and everyone else work together the second that sso log on - and you all pretty much knwo to the second the exact times that sso are on each day - and aside from that, its every person for themselves. in this way you could maintain a healthy pvp scene inside and outside 'prime' hours when sso are on - and surely whatever disagreements various people may have between yourselves, surely its outweighed by what these guys say to you and their attitudes towards you all...
And what of the vultures who are just fixated on joining in on a gank then run back to gz after its done or they survived? that and im sure there are a few people out there that a few of us have as far as to attack us rather then SSO, for example Troppo/Fruitloop with Elwood.

Also as far as teamwork goes, ive been in a guild with only myself and one other person using vent and we got owned every other time unless there was a dismount there.. No communication is alot harder to sync some good heals etc.

I

iddqd

yeah, theres no accoutning for opportunistic losers who think throwing one spell or, most usually, an arrow and getting the kill shot means that theyre pvp-ing. however you dont need to worry about healing as such, i mean most people are on archers anyway, so the best tiead is to just all pick a 'kill order' and all fire your 30+ point arrows at the same person, etc...

P

Paradox_

Clog: Thats the problem with recruiting meatshields - no communication. TC found this out which is why they constantly got their arses handed to them and would only fight if they severly outnumbered - notice the similarities?

You're better off getting a close group of people that you can actually communicate via vent or something and work on communication. Smaller teams mean you can communicate and coordinate better. You will find you can stay alive longer because healing etc will be better.

... or you can just chuck quantity into the grinder.

P

Paradox_

yeah, theres no accoutning for opportunistic losers who think throwing one spell or, most usually, an arrow and getting the kill shot means that theyre pvp-ing. however you dont need to worry about healing as such, i mean most people are on archers anyway, so the best tiead is to just all pick a 'kill order' and all fire your 30+ point arrows at the same person, etc...
lol we did something similar on gamers, 4 of us on hiding dexers, wait for a tamer to recall in and then all run up and it at the same time - usually instant death haha was funny.

Low class janitor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Elwood is 90% on a blue now, and Troppo is 100% blue, so really not much of an issue. I don't think 1 vulture should have an affect if you recruit the entire shard. We learnt to deal with those vultures by playing reds and not hiding in a house like OMG. Taren and the dog squad are a perfect example of vultures, i have been dismounted or kill blowed many times by them. Yes it pisses me off, but you get over it. Some people are cowardly vultures - get use to it!

Paradox its all well saying "get a small group/communicate and heal via that". However it doesn't work in practice....You can't teach a rock to talk. Same deal here. There are some real simple ******* in OMG, dismount is the only hope. Even a dismounter can show some degrees of "skill". I notice the real ******** trammie dismounters are close to harmless unless a HUGE mob of people are there - most are to cowardly to reveal, not realising if they miss they can simply dog it. As I said you can teach a rock to talk.

Conclusion: Recruit the shard, except for Troppo.

Result: Meatshielded victories and you will finally get some insurance gold.

When have you guys done a prime time harrower since SSO been back? NEVER, SSO has done many, infact most people just give up and don't even crash it, lol. OMG doesn't even bother crashing the majority of our spawns - just like TC.

P

Paradox_

we even tell people about our spawns and harrower.

thing is though, there are some OMG that when together and worked well could put up a decent fight - they just need to work as a team. im sure elwood, sneaky, dragod, wrx, and clog could put up a decent fight vs 2-3 SSO if they were coordinated instead of most being self interested.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Original arent you Sneaky?
Coming from you, and your guild (who have trolled this forum and the old one before it for years with the same type of BS), that is extremely rich.

Love how you raged that me and ash killed your stupid ninja thing so you got toxen and ran straight to your guards. As we kept killing them you kept placing them, lol. Then we killed them all and you recalled.
You mean you had to omen/para gank me 2v1, then I got Toxen, attacked you while you ran round in circles with ASH healing you. Then, since TC rocked up, I fell back to the castle. It was probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen, watching ASH and Cookie blowing up to traps/guards. Then, since it was like, 5 vs 1 maybe (not including pets)? I did what any sane person would do and recalled! Call me a coward if you will, I call it being smart.

must suck so bad having stat loss you have 5 faction characters to macro off stat loss.

Bring back Yew pvp.
Your the ones that are complaining about skill loss, not us. Man up.

Low class janitor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sneaky your base is a makeshift auto kill GZ, which has controllable guards.

Notice he ignores the point where it was 2 tamers vs 3 OMG (1 beatle slaying dexer who kills a beatle in like 4 hits) + a gazillion TB guards? TERRIBLE SNEAKY.

Won't fight at yew mg because he has no traps/guards.

Getting old Sneaky? Yes your getting old and throwing your life, I mean hand down a toilet.

C

CrumPET

I find it funny how sneaky has like 6 accounts, he must be eating staples or taking leftover food home just to pay for UO.

Coming from you, and your guild (who have trolled this forum and the old one before it for years with the same type of BS), that is extremely rich.
Compared to you, we are extremely rich, thankyou. I found it funny how sneaky did or dropped out of a "sound engineering" course, yet he could NEVER get a microphone to work properly or one that could translate his WAAHKZJZJAHIRAJAKJMLZPOOP for us.

P

Paradox_

Nice trolling Katlene. Do I detect a hint of jealousy?

And the majority of SSO have jobs and make our own money. Dracs 18 and runs his own business.

Your husband still working and paying the bills why you sit in front of the computer with your online friends?

C

CrumPET

pets what 15-16? living at home with mumsy, that line coming from him deserves an award.
16. And I pay for pretty much everything that I want, however if its something I need then I won't bother. I barely need to work anyway, because when I do I earn a truckload for doing next to nothing.

fyi i work too
fyi canteens at schools don't count.

C

CrumPET

last time i dressed up as a fairy i was 17.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

C

CrumPET

thats an arse of a thing to say. that just prooves how dirty and low you have become. abusing a 5 yr old child.
rofl, how the **** can you be the top of your class as a 5 year old? did she draw the circle REAL good?

I

iddqd

annnnnnnnnnd...

locked. guess its just gonna be me holding the fort now.

Status
Not open for further replies.