• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pumpen

We know what ASH does, nor are we trying to hide it.... But using ASH as a scape goat still doesn't justify why u guys lose constantly when you outnumber us?
Using ash as a scape goat? That doesn't make any sense at all...

I don't know why u guys can't accept when some of your members decide to use it....
Hang on a minute, someone in your guild brought this topic up. What I said was that you and your guild don't have the right to cast stones while you have ash in your guild. What he does, he does every minute he is in game and everyone can see it. What SSO guilding ash tells me is that you must have needed him in your guild pretty badly otherwise there would be no other reason to guild him.

Kinda like how u guys can't accept the MDK/ToC dog squad are part of OMG....
SSO have teamed up with toc/mdk plenty of times to kill omg, we have seen it plenty of times in the field so don't even bother with that comment LOL

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think sso is the biggest active guild in fel at the moment
lol maybe you should step out of your house for once and check yew mg guard zone.

We have: ron twins, cook, pet/paradox, wez, ASH and drac.

So 7 active members logged in at once, vs:

The house hiders actively have: reaper, yakka, elwood, venus, que, arwen, dragod, jedi, warlord, clog, wogaramis, warmongerer, chilli. Then have less active members such as septimus and stay at home dad (aka the rager taylor). There's probably more, it's just i can't recall their names atm.

So remind me again as to who has the "biggest active guild in fel at the moment". Furthermore MDK/ToC/random blues will only attack SSO when we are present, they include: Darkness, Saitain, Magical dog dismounter and that S^R disarm dexer, and maybe Taren? unless taren is Darkness (we're not sure).

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What SSO guilding ash tells me is that you must have needed him in your guild pretty badly otherwise there would be no other reason to guild him
Actually no, it's because the house hiding newbs were pancakes too much that he wasn't attacking us anymore, kinda like how MDK/ToC only attack us....

So instead lieing like u guys and saying "he isn't guilded, thus doesn't help us" we recruited him.

P

Pumpen

LOL Taylor has logged in twice in the last 6 months, jedi plays once or twice a month, septimus rarely plays and when he does he plays wierd hours because of his work, warlord only plays late nights, warmongerer never pvps, well I don't even see him in game, he may not even be in guild anymore for all I know. What I mean by active members is people who play more than once a week and in regular play hours.
I might as well add Hermonious to your list then too huh, oh, and as dain said, what about your newest recruit dal?

And just for the record, Gilligan (another sso member) was there the other night too, he makes 8.

S

Shalquin23

Why do you guys spend so much time ranting and raveing on the forums when you can be in game killing each other?

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why do you guys spend so much time ranting and raveing on the forums when you can be in game killing each other?
because in game they can't kill us.

Oh i forgot waylander on that list too, as for taylor and septimus, didn't u notice i said they're barely on? We haven't seen taylor since pet posted that rage rant on icq from him.

P

Paradox_

Heron and Dal?
Heron barely plays and Dal just came back.

So 8.5. You have more archers than that.

And you cant call anyone a coward Venus. You're just as bad as the rest of OMG.

Que now house hides in Trinsic at Jedi's he is too afraid to house hide in Yew - ha.

P

Pumpen

Heron barely plays and Dal just came back.

So 8.5. You have more archers than that.

And you cant call anyone a coward Venus. You're just as bad as the rest of OMG.

Que now house hides in Trinsic at Jedi's he is too afraid to house hide in Yew - ha.
You have a duelling character now big mouth, 1v1 someone ffs. Otherwise you are just a board warrior and nothing more.

F

FoUrTy

What a dumb **** this guy coming from some who invised and help stucked from me 1v1 ur sad ... why is it every time u are on here all u do is pancake **** no one cares what u have to say on wants to hear it **** and the other day that fight in despise pets wow LAME newbs p v pets still got roxxerd u own nothing u clown

F

Fink

End of gimp vamps? From Publish 56..

Skill Jewelry and Form-Changing Spells in Publish 56
I didn't have a version of the question handy, but this has come up a number of times. Currently, if you use skill jewelry to increase your skill, cast a form-changing spell (such as Necromancy's Vampiric Embrace) then remove the skill jewelry, you remain in that form.

This will be changing in Publish 56. What will happen is if you lower your skill past the threshhold to be able to cast that particular form-changing spell, (whether by removing items, using a soulstone, or even using the Test Center set skill command) you will revert to your normal form. This will affect not only the various forms available with Necromancy but Magery (Polymorph,) Ninjitsu (Animal Form,) and Spellweaving (Reaper Form.)

P

Pumpen

This won't affect pvp much but a lot of peoples spawnbot templates will have to change.

P

Paradox_

So will OMG get off my back now about not dueling?

Considering I won and all.

E

Elwood

ROFLMFAO!!!! You beat dragod's wrestle mage, a template that is not a duelling template, you said yourself (That was the same template you refused to duel on remember?). I sat there and waited and then I asked your for a duel also but you ignored me... typical.

Then you ran all over brit from me, from the server line to past the hedge maze to all the way up into brit, LOL

THE PARADOX RUN....

P

Paradox_

ROFLMFAO!!!! You beat dragod's wrestle mage, a template that is not a duelling template, you said yourself (That was the same template you refused to duel on remember?). I sat there and waited and then I asked your for a duel also but you ignored me... typical.

Then you ran all over brit from me, from the server line to past the hedge maze to all the way up into brit, LOL

THE PARADOX RUN....
OH WHATS THAT, MAKING EXCUSES? BLAH BLAH BLAH *throws OMG dribble back at them* And a wrestle mage uses a war fork and bleeds now? he was wearing a shield too and I wasnt. I BET THAT MAKES HIM MISS MORE DOESNT IT?

And I was running just from YOU hey?

Wouldnt be from YOU and VENUS and NOSTA by any chance?

I count three there pal.

And just tried to fight you then 1v1, but who comes along - a dismounter and hurricane - 3v1 again.

Pity you also didnt mention how I killed OMG about 10x over and gwhacked another 10x when you outnumbered me 5v1 at the gate - High Risk can confirm this. We has laughing at how pathetic you were, and even fancied taking you lot on outnumbered because you are so terrible.

Funny how these situations 'slip your mind' ey pal? must be losing it due to you raging at dieing so much you get rage blackouts.

E

Elwood

Yes you were running from me when we were 1v1, it's was a joke. Every time you were a quarter health or less you ran off screen to heal. Dragod is a wrestly mage with a shield and no spellbook fool, duel him on hello kitty and see what happens. LOL at you for thinking he was a tactics mage bleeding you HAHAHA.

You had the chance to duel me after you beat dragod, I was standing there on foot saying "me next" but you ignored me, there were two or three other OMG that witnessed that.

You killed us 10x over???? LMAO You sat in gz on your blue dexxer and got a few guard whacks thats it, you never once killed me.Your a coward and a liar fella, plain and simple.

For the 30th time DUEL ME! ...or are you waiting until pet comes on to play for you?

E

Elwood

LOL at pet STILL playing UO, I thought you were only hanging around until Warhammer came out? I guess we expected this, it's normal for kids to throw tamtrums and say things in the heat of the moment and then not stick to them.

And LOL at a 15 year old who's voice has just broken calling me a gutless coward. Gave me a good chuckle that one...

P

Paradox_

LOL at pet STILL playing UO, I thought you were only hanging around until Warhammer came out? I guess we expected this, it's normal for kids to throw tamtrums and say things in the heat of the moment and then not stick to them.

And LOL at a 15 year old who's voice has just broken calling me a gutless coward. Gave me a good chuckle that one...
What does being 15 years old with a 'voice thats just broken' have anything to do with calling you a gutless coward? Is there an age limit to tell the truth now, or is it you have to be 18+ to call someone else a coward?

And if he wants to play UO occasionally, let him, who really gives a toss? Does it really get to you that much?

Its also quite funny how OMG split into two different guilds - apparently because you were recruiting too many meatshields. Quantity not quality, am I right Elwood?

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isn't hiding in guard zones or a house cowardly behaviour? Then to top it all off running from 1 spell or leaving fights so you don't die, all the mean while your guild mates get slaughtered....

Being called a gutless coward obviously hit's a personal note with you... i don't know why, as all we're referring to is your 'uo tactics', try to separate UO from RL ok?

As for pet's voice breaking.... come on you should know better than that, he's a wog, he was probably hairier than you and me combined when he was 10.

E

Elwood

What does being 15 years old with a 'voice thats just broken' have anything to do with calling you a gutless coward? Is there an age limit to tell the truth now, or is it you have to be 18+ to call someone else a coward?
You have a handle on telling the truth do you paradox? LOL

And if he wants to play UO occasionally, let him, who really gives a toss? Does it really get to you that much?
Not at all I just like pointing out the fact that he posted message after message here bagging everyone for still playing UO after he supposedly quit UO and went to AoC. He was posting screenshots and talking up AoC saying how much of a better game it was with more pvp and that we are all fools for sitll playing UO. Well, that lasted about a month then he was back. His excuse was that he was waiting just biding his time waiting for warhammer to come out, now warhammer is here and again he posts screenshots and talks it up about how much of a good time he is having yet he still plays your (supposedly) account. I have no problem with him playing UO again I just like to point out how foolish he looks now after what he said. I guess you wouldn't understand because you weren't around when he first left UO. I also think it's hilarious that he hasn't posted here since I brought this up. Is he trying to get us to think that he doesn't read these boards anymore? Like the rons his ego is too big for him not too.... Hi Pet!

Its also quite funny how OMG split into two different guilds - apparently because you were recruiting too many meatshields. Quantity not quality, am I right Elwood?
OMG hasn't split, held, warlord etc left to do their own thing, ask them. Arwen carried on like a d**k and spat the dummy and left (unusual) and I think Septimus was booted for doing spawning with other guilds (not %100 sure on this). SSO is the only one doing the recruiting these days. How many do you have now? By the way, how is ash going?

E

Elwood

Being called a gutless coward obviously hit's a personal note with you... i don't know why, as all we're referring to is your 'uo tactics', try to separate UO from RL ok?
This from the guy who thinks that someone's ability to PVP in UO reflects their ability to multi task and therefore their station in life. Contradict yourself much dude?

P

Paradox_

Yes I tell the truth - I don't feel the need to lie in an online game to make my 'e-ego' big, which you seem to feel the need to do.

So he plays it occasionally, so what. It is mine, but i let him play it. Who really cares? Seems to get to you alot though. He predominately plays warhammer but comes on UO when theres a fight or he needs a break. Didn't realise that wasnt allowed.

Ash is going fine. Pretty sure he was fighting OMG 2v1 in the guardzone the other day and killed one of you. Apparently you just sat there and didnt even help your teammate. Recurring theme here?

Whats wrong? You recruit all these meatshields and your better members dont like it? You have very specific recruitment policies do you? Hard Yakka, Jedisith, Bam and Reaper must have found it really difficult to get into OMG.

Ah so Arwen is acting like a **** NOW - he always was. But you always defended him blindly. It all makes sense why no OMG are on anymore - you dont have a dismounter on all the time. No dismounter = no OMG.

Still having fun spamming our vent channel and pretending to be our members? What's wrong, nothing better to do? For supposedly the 'more mature' bunch of players, you act like a bunch of 5 year old kids who's sandpit just got taken over by the better kids, and are now chucking sand at them in an attempt to try and get even. Grow.The.F**K.Up.

E

Elwood

He predominately plays warhammer but comes on UO when theres a fight
So it's your account but when there is a 'fight' Pet takes over HAHAHA, well there you have it folks, he finally admitted it. We thought as much anyway.

Whats wrong? You recruit all these meatshields and your better members dont like it? You have very specific recruitment policies do you? Hard Yakka, Jedisith, Bam and Reaper must have found it really difficult to get into OMG.
SSO = ash, you wez... LMAO!

Ah so Arwen is acting like a **** NOW - he always was. But you always defended him blindly. It all makes sense why no OMG are on anymore - you dont have a dismounter on all the time.
Please show me the post where I EVER defended arwen for being a ****. Don't look now but your lying...

Still having fun spamming our vent channel and pretending to be our members?
When we first got sso vent details a couple of months ago we would log in and I could here the rons saying how they didn't care that we were in their vent yet most of us were perma banned within a week. I can only guess you cried so much to the rons that I was paying you out so much they decided to ban my ip. The last time I spoke in your vent was the last time I accessed it. There is only one OMG member who can still access your vent, guess who he is...
What's wrong, nothing better to do?
I was away over the weekend which is why you didn't see me in game. As of wednesday you won't see me for a month or so as i'm going overseas on holiday, so in answer to your question, yes I have plenty better to do. Enjoy the game though...

For supposedly the 'more mature' bunch of players, you act like a bunch of 5 year old kids who's sandpit just got taken over by the better kids, and are now chucking sand at them in an attempt to try and get even. Grow.The.F**K.Up.
What is this rubbish? How old are you again?

P

Paradox_

Ha. No, he logs in and fights when im not on. Because when im on and there are fights - i fight. Whats wrong, trying to scrape up reasons why you cant kill me? its okay buddy. You'll get there one day.

I wouldnt know if you were ingame or not - as i wasnt on at all this weekend. Fact is, i couldnt really give a toss if you were or not.

I could rattle off all the **** members of OMG, but itd basically be all of them so little point.

I

iddqd

LMAO!! Rons using tamers in factions.... I thought you said you dont use lame tactics..

lol, theres two of them and theyre managing to keep, what, 8 or more of you hiding in your faction bases?

hahahaha.2 v 2 you should own them, regardless of template - you all have archers with nice bows, just run around bandying and drinking pots, slaughtering them with 30+ point arrows.

if youre on mages... ahh screw it, if youre too ******** to figure it out by now, me telling you isnt gonna help either.

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you mean Morri 1 and morri 2. Lame dismount tamers lol....

Its a joke they give cr@p to people that use gimp/lame templates but it when they do its ok with them....

May as well add that to we dont need anyone comment....
Funny now that need 3 people to kill a dismounter....

I

iddqd

youre safer with them on dismount tamers than if they used mages. 2 dmount tamers are easy meat for any 2... if you know what youre doing.

heres a tip, if youre on mages: dmount tamers dont usually have magery, so cant dismiss summons...

P

Paradox_

Wow - Jedisith giving **** the Rons when they use tamers for just FACTIONS whereas he uses his dismounter for EVERYTHING.

LAWL.

JediSith

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow - Jedisith giving **** the Rons when they use tamers for just FACTIONS whereas he uses his dismounter for EVERYTHING.

LAWL.
LOL i can remember last week that Ash was house hiding from em and lore... we flag on him but he still refused to take on 2 dismounters....

I just think its funny that the Morri's brothers have a go at others for using dismounters but when they do it it ok....

I

iddqd

to be perfectly honest with you, jedi, in this case they have a very good reason for using them. aside from that, everyone uses all the same tactics etc - what separates the rons (for example) is that they can back up the smack talk in a way that few if any others can. the fact that they can quite happily jump off whatever 'lame' template, onto a 'non-lame' template and be just as effective (if not more so), pretty much entitles them to smack talk. when they use the lame chars, its a choice for a particular reason, not a default setting. now i'll climb out of their collective butts.

however, as i said, there is no reason why 4 of you should not be able to slaughter them with ease - total ease.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to be perfectly honest with you, jedi, in this case they have a very good reason for using them.
Which is...?

Not that it really matters... all it does is show they are hypocrites. Its funny how they named their Morrigan tamer guild "OPERATION - DESTORY FACTIONS" good luck with that guys... before long the whole shard will be in factions, you will see...

Its back to the good old days now anyway, OPK vs TC.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh poor newbies.

We have put our tamers into factions, because factions is stupid and we don't want to waste a real character in there. Unlike toilet scrubber we don't have 5 accounts each.

What is the difference between using a dismounter as opposed to a dismount tamer? Because quite frankly if 1 of us was on a dismounter, the other on a mage, you guys would stand 0 chance of living, unless (like at yew), you ran into a house (like u always do).

As Dal said, we totally anihilate you newbs. You house hide constantly, even dismount us, yet we still win. How come we can live dismounted (and being outnumbered) yet u newbs scatter/freak then die so easily?

Look at last night, u were whinging from your house about dismount tamers. We had 3 - ronx2 on faction tamers, and cook on his mage. You had 3 also. So we both logged off our tamers and got our mages, guess what happened?

NOTHING, you all still sat in the house until we got so bored we logged off. Hell earlier in the night, it was cook and me (on mages) vs 3 of u, 1 being a dismounter. Cook even got dismounted while being disarm spammed yet he lived, and we killed all 3 of u..... So why not whinge about us using mages then too?

Also what happened at despise last night? We killed 3 of u spastic muppets on our spawnbots at lv2, so by champ you'd think you guys would of arranged an attack to come get us - NOPE. Instead after finishing the spawn and only seeing elwood ghost scout it then leave, we found all 3 of u + a whole bunch of other OMG meatshields all on faction chars.... So we wiped u out at mg...

You guys are just pissed cause if we dismount you away from your houses you stand 0 chance. Yes we know dismount is lame, but dismount constitutes 90% of OMG's kills, so before u go rant, think how you get your few kills.

To prove how crap tamers are in pvp, i propose this: 2 of your dismount tamers vs our 2 mages, let's see who wins.... BTW no house hiding or gz hugging. I bet no one responds....

P

Paradox_

SSO dont have a problem with dismounters when its fair - what we do have a problem is when OMG outnumber us and use dismounters when they already have an advantage.

Notice the difference Jedi?

Oh wait, you have no idea how to pvp except point and click a both with dismount prepped, so no you dont know the difference.

stupidtram

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SSO dont have a problem with dismounters when its fair
err speak for yourself. I sure as hell do, they are lame as hell, and make killing someone 100x easier.

House hiding, gz hugging, dismounting, 3 am spawning, and only fighting with numbers are lame tactics and also happen to define OMG.

Our point is OMG rely totally on dismount and numbers. Whereas we don't.

We are leaving our tamer duds in factions, because factions is dumb and only makes pvp less rampid cause of lame 20 min statloss, and newbs not wanting to lose their points.

E

Elwood

We are leaving our tamer duds in factions, because factions is dumb and only makes pvp less rampid cause of lame 20 min statloss, and newbs not wanting to lose their points.
This translates to:
I'm a spoilt little brat and when I see other people playing a different game that I don't like instead of not playing that game I will join in and do everything I can to ruin it for everyone else. LOL If you hate factions why join one? You both added dismount tamers to factions (the lamest template in game) because it's the easy option hypocrites. Join your mages to factions and see how you go?

E

Elwood

SSO dont have a problem with dismounters when its fair - what we do have a problem is when OMG outnumber us and use dismounters when they already have an advantage.
And when SSO has numbers do they stop and say "hey we are outnumbering them at the moment, how about a couple of us leave and make it an even fight" or do they not use dismounts when they have the number advantage? Of course not, god you speak rubbish paradox, even stupidtram disagrees with you (seems you don't speak for the rest of your guild lol). Honestly the numbers thing is old, SSO is the largest pvp guild active in fel at the moment and they are the most frequent users of lame tactics and gimp templates and that is FACT.

SSO = SAD SKILL-LESS OCEANIANS

See you all in a month...

C

CrumPET

before long the whole shard will be in factions, you will see...
Haha you act like you know something that everybody else doesn't... The fact that they are adding rewards won't make SSO go factions, A primer with 10hci or an orni with 3mr wow man what difference is it going to make we'll still kill you just as efficiently. Besides, you'll all be in your guardless faction towns, invaded by trammy monsters while SSO are demolishing you on there reds AND getting all of the event rares at the same time like usual. Oh and you won't be able to hide in the faction bases because the rons will just log on there tamers or the rest of SSO will just put some useless character in there to kill you when you run in.

Its back to the good old days now anyway, OPK vs TC.
Oh so you admit to being like TC? Besides you were never there in the "good old days" you were in DP and we picked you and a couple of others up when KOV and TC made there massive alliance just so you could be MEATSHIELDS for us. That's right sneaky, you were recruited as a meatshield... ask anyone who was in OPK at that time and they will agree.

The similarities between OMG and TC are enormous.

1. Playing blues and selective ganking from GZ. Check.
2. Relying on dismounters to get that OH SO DESIRED kill, which when you achieve you crack a massive boner and start furiously smashing the print screen button. Check.
3. Mass recruiting anyone who knows how to count to free (see what i did there?). Check.
4. Spawning at 4am. Check.
5. Duelling each other rather than fighting the enemy to try and improve you "skillz", however while doing this dwindling into the abyss of focusing on one persons health bar and your own thus becoming about as useful as an eject seat on a helicopter in field fights. Check.

I could seriously draw similarities all day. Your ****ing horrible and one of the worst groups of pvpers I have ever seen. I am ashamed to even be replying to your kind over PvP, if there was a food chain you would not even be on the chart thats how low you are.

SSO = SAD SKILL-LESS OCEANIANS
Wow man, your so ****ing creative. Oh and if we are skill-less then how come you ******* can never beat us in a fair fight?

OMG = Obsolete Morons Guild.

Does that make my post meaningful now?

Also Elwood, I think your really striving for some attention or something you made four posts in a row. I suggest standing up, find the tallest building you can, and become an hero.

You'll get ****loads of attention, trust me.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha you act like you know something that everybody else doesn't... The fact that they are adding rewards won't make SSO go factions, A primer with 10hci or an orni with 3mr wow man what difference is it going to make we'll still kill you just as efficiently. Besides, you'll all be in your guardless faction towns, invaded by trammy monsters while SSO are demolishing you on there reds AND getting all of the event rares at the same time like usual. Oh and you won't be able to hide in the faction bases because the rons will just log on there tamers or the rest of SSO will just put some useless character in there to kill you when you run in.
Wow, you can read Five on Friday, well done. Maybe they will tell you a little more next week...

Oh so you admit to being like TC? Besides you were never there in the "good old days" you were in DP and we picked you and a couple of others up when KOV and TC made there massive alliance just so you could be MEATSHIELDS for us. That's right sneaky, you were recruited as a meatshield... ask anyone who was in OPK at that time and they will agree.
No actually, in case you missed it, I said its back to OPK vs TC. Considering we are OPK, that would make you TC... I thought that would of been quite obvious?!?!

I have been here since the very very good old days, even before Oceania. When I first started playing UO, you were still in nappies, kid.

Actually, I wasnt in DP when you guilded me to OPK at all! I had left DP long long ago... I was the GM of DKM, we had been allied for months with OPK and 3T... but you know all this. I don't care what you think I was lol, you needed me, and my other guildies to fight KOV/TC.

The similarities between SSO and TC are enormous.

1. Playing blues and selective ganking from GZ. Check.
2. Relying on dismount TAMERS to get that OH SO DESIRED faction kill. check
3. Mass recruiting anyone, this includes duds and speed hackers (you all know who I'm talking about). Check.
4. Only Spawning when they have their all their strongest members on. Check.
5. Duelling each other rather than fighting the enemy, because the enemy is to gutless to accept duels. Check.
Fixed.

I could seriously draw similarities all day. Blah blah blah...
Yeh, its insane how much you guys try to be like Morrigan hay, for some of you, emulating her play style using tamers etc was not enough! You even went so far as to name your chars after her! She must be so proud!

Wow man, your so ****ing creative. Oh and if we are skill-less then how come you ******* can never beat us in a fair fight?
Last time Dragod and I vs the Rons on their mages 2v2 we killed 1 and the other ran off, they should stick to their tamers.

T

thenow

Its a known fact that rons n lovers are loser liars and hypocrites. They whinge and cry more then anyone I know. Omen para and dismount tamers are by far the lamest tactics in UO and they use them regularly. FACT!!
LOL its pathetic how they throw tantrums and then use the most and weak lame tactics in the game.
By admitting to disrupt factions again[as Elwood pointed out] just shows their mentality and loserness, lol.
And with the opk comments about allying with 3t to fight tc/kov, LOL, what a pathetic lie.Seriously everyone knows from that time the only reason TC and KoV allied was because opk , 3t , dkm allied and thier numbers were far greater the TC.The reason opk did this is because TC was constantly handing opk thier butts. It was at this time that opk starting getting with the proggies that most others were. 3T were known to.

PS- waits for the losers to throw 4yr old tantrums, whining louder than Qantas 747 landing

Low class janitor

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yet again sneaky you fail to point out that you and dragod died 3 times EACH, while we had 1 death when we split up. Selective memory? Or memory like a fish? Considering your occupation is majoritly preformed by disabled people I would suggest the later.

Accepting duels? LOL, me and my brother fought you and owned you. Forgot? The only duel you won was vs my brother the second night he was back after a 6 month break. In the field you just run, and run, and run lugging pots to full life. Remember when you were dismounted? Paradox killed your because you couldn't run, lol. Even BOW considers your guild utterly pathetic runners/cowards.

So sneaky, we posted and offered to Elwood in game a very good offer:

YOU CAN USE 2 LAME DISMOUNT TAMERS - any template you want, and FIGHT ME and MY BROTHER on mages 2 vs 2. We will prove how easy it is for decent pvpers to own tamers. The funny apart is you have completely ignored this offer, and Elwood just rage typed and ignored the offer ingame. Every sort of pvp offer to prove our point you guys ignore.

So we can only get kills with tamers hey? What happened at Yew MG guys? Can you refresh my memory? Wasn't it like 12 people at MG vs SSO? Oh thats right it WAS!!! And you would get totally slaughtered. The only kills you got were dismount gz ganks. Oh thats right we had no archers or dismounters... Yeah OMG rules.

We back up what we say. You guys NEVER EVER fight outnumbered unless you can house hide.

Sneaky your not old OPK. The only dreg in your guild who was real OPK is Gobble. However Gobble is pretty much useless hence we didn't want him at all. Pre DKM you were a rping trammie who chatted up house wives 24/7, I know you still do it but not as much, I guess no girls want to know a janitor IRL. If you knew about OPK, you would know the Ron's started it the day AOS came out as the first PK guild in AOS.

As for the hack comments it only seems to be the real "simpletons" who believe that. I was bombarded at bank last night with newbies calling me a hacker etc. That I run quicker off a mount than they can off one. I mean seriously, stop panicing and think logically next time I attack you. It was funny to see a more senior OMG laugh (hurricane) and say "Ron doesn't hack at all, if anything hes slower than me". So funny.

Us recruiting ASH is a scapegoat for you guys. Since he uses special speed, then we ALL MUST. Idiots.

The Now, how about you look at some of the 3 vs 1 screenshots of your guildmates dieing? You honestly still cant beleive their propaganda. THEY USED BLUES AND GZ, the only times we saw TC reds was in 4fc (when no one else had it) or when it was 10 vs 4 or less. You use to crash despise only when you had 3 + stealth tamers hidden on island and efield us in. When we would return with a force you would all log out.

So Sneaky do we not crash your spawns? Infact we have never used tamers to crash your spawns. INFACT YOU DONT EVEN BOTHER TO CRASH OUR SPAWNS WHEN IM ONLINE. You completely ignored the above post about not even bothering to crash our spawn. Couldn't handle 3 spawnbots that owned 3 of your mages? As for the spawning comments, lol. We all work full time in REAL jobs. Sorry we don't spawn during the day like U/E OMG and part time disabled job holders. The only real spawners in SSO is me and my brother. You will notice sometimes they are 4 man spawns as we try to keep things even. Guildmates just tag along when we do a couple of spawns, and we always say "sure". Unlike OMG we don't spawn at 3am on saturday night. Care to answer that? I doubt it, just like everything else you ignore.

Yes tamers are lame, but easy to kill. However you rarely kill my mage and die just as easy. If i put my mage in, you guys WONT FIGHT THEM unless its a mass gank. Even Hurricane admitted that, although he would fight until he gets sick of 20min statloss.

Enjoy the event newbies, your going to be smashed. I guess 3am Saturday is when you can "enjoy" the event. Goodluck no lifers.

P

Paradox_

3am Sunday too. And monday. And tuesday. And everyday at 3am basically.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As for the hack comments it only seems to be the real "simpletons" who believe that. I was bombarded at bank last night with newbies calling me a hacker etc. That I run quicker off a mount than they can off one. I mean seriously, stop panicing and think logically next time I attack you. It was funny to see a more senior OMG laugh (hurricane) and say "Ron doesn't hack at all, if anything hes slower than me". So funny.
True, These guys do not hack, as he said he is more then likely slower then me, the only way they can catch me is if i run into a tree, tomb, or my brother is on the other computer playing WOW. But if i am the only one in my household on the internet I can safely say i could outrun 99% of SSO. I proved this lastnight when i had the 2 tamers and i think Lou Cypher which I'm guessing is Cookie. I legged it right round Britain atleast once, barely getting a scratch, the only few i got was from P V Pets with moving shot, or when they cut me off at the next building.

Unlike OMG we don't spawn at 3am on saturday night. Care to answer that? I doubt it, just like everything else you ignore.
Dont know about this, I'm usually sleeping at this time or to incoherant(sp?) to even comprend a point and click character.

Even Hurricane admitted that, although he would fight until he gets sick of 20min statloss.
I dont mind the statloss, but I have to say that 20 minutes is far to much for the playerbase UO has these days. Dropping it to between 5 or 10 minutes should be suffice. Hmm... might go post that on UHall and see what comments i get.

Status
Not open for further replies.