• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ovrkill

OK, so we've had a chat to some PvPers who were worried that PvP didn't get a fair go on these boards. As a result, the moderators have agreed to allow this a PvP Thread to be stickied so it can serve as the home for PvP talk on this board. Contrary to what many believe, we both understand that PvP is an important part of UO and we're willing to work with you guys as long as you are willing to work with us.

We will allow smack talk, more so than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so.

Real Life Personal Attacks will not be tolerated anywhere​

Examples on the difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:

• Personal Attacks: Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "You're a fat housey."
  • Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."

Please note:​
This is your place to talk about PvP. Any other threads started outside of this one will be Moderated as harshly as all other threads. Best thing is to keep all PvP talk in here.

• Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

Why does Stratics not allow people to post those Cheating Players?​

The reasoning is very simple. In today's technological age, just about any screen shot, chat log, etc. can be faked quite easily. We are not a Court of Law. To accuse someone of cheating is an allegation that can only be proven in a Court of Law.

If we were to allow such allegations, we would be opening the door to allow scrupulous people to falsely accuse good players. It is our wish to protect innocent players from getting their reputations tarnished by such accusations. In Ultima Online, player names are not unique. So if I were to say, "Orvago is a duper!" I may be unintentionally ruining the reputation of another player with the same name. So, because of this we must disallow ALL accusations, whether you know them to be true or not.

So please refrain from making accusations of scamming, hacking, cheating, exploiting, and the like.

And lastly: If you can't handle the smack talk, don't come into this thread.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God Sneaky is terrible and he actually thinks hes good, how do you die to a wrestle mage 1v1? Wrestle mage = just casting spells, that means you died to someone who didn't even bleed you or hit you... I don't know how thats possible.

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God Sneaky is terrible and he actually thinks hes good, how do you die to a wrestle mage 1v1? Wrestle mage = just casting spells, that means you died to someone who didn't even bleed you or hit you... I don't know how thats possible.
Its not. I counted 3 people for that death Pet, dropping an explode on someone in GZ then running off is not hard. If you want a proper 1v1 I would be more than happy to oblige.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not. I counted 3 people for that death Pet, dropping an explode on someone in GZ then running off is not hard. If you want a proper 1v1 I would be more than happy to oblige.
Actually I am talking about a completely different fight nublet, it was out of guards and it was Ron vs Dragod, You and Elwood, when me and his brother got there he just died, Dragod ran off, Ron2 chased Elwood and you fought me at Rons corpse 1v1 with full HP.

HOW DO YOU DIE TO A WRESTLE MAGE

W

Waylander

Was fun last night shame there wasnt more even numbers tho :(

S

Septimus

How was it fun, like... 3v14? The entire of OMG was on basically.
I think it was 3 or 4 Toc Vs about 5 mostly and 7 max I think. But yes it was a bit of fun :) Couldnt keep track of numbers because people came and went and swapped chars so many times lol.

W

Waylander

was a few more than 7 at a couple of points there. But there was 3 ToC and me and the red toc was barely there.

P

Paradox_

It wouldnt be a duel though would it? A wrestle mage is not a dueling charachter its purely a group fighter. Its like people who are DP dexers or archers asking a mage for a duel. Thats not a duel!

A wrestle mage vs a wrestle mage fight would last forever.

S

shauno

Got to say always the same loud month posting like crazy, G-day Pet how ya been. With the bs being said about tact mage VS wrestle one on one and there view of being just a field fighter, if u ask cookie and he give u an honest answer he will tell u i smoked him many times one on one when he was in OMG, me on scribe wrestle( no para or disarming) him on just scribe the first few times, then changed to scribe tactics.

Just another thing, he who knows nothing of spell timing (paradox panic) should not be saying what a wrestle mage is for when they cant use one.

All in all its a game AOC sucks balls, i make money u count it.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got to say always the same loud month posting like crazy, G-day Pet how ya been. With the bs being said about tact mage VS wrestle one on one and there view of being just a field fighter, if u ask cookie and he give u an honest answer he will tell u i smoked him many times one on one when he was in OMG, me on scribe wrestle( no para or disarming) him on just scribe the first few times, then changed to scribe tactics.

Just another thing, he who knows nothing of spell timing (paradox panic) should not be saying what a wrestle mage is for when they cant use one.

All in all its a game AOC sucks balls, i make money u count it.
Dude I have absolutely zero idea how to make sense of what you just posted.

S

Septimus

That's my point... a bleed/tact mage should NEVER, EVER die to a wrestle mage 1v1. I'll gladly duel anyone wrestle vs wrestle.
Yes I made the same point awhile back, last thread that got locked I think, Im just saying you gloated about winning, fair enough, then when offered a rematch you make excuses, if your as good as you think you are and sneaky is as bad as you say he is, you should have no problem providing a repeat performance, no?

P

Paradox_

I find this highly hilarious when its even 2v2 or 3v3 you will run from me like a baby. How many times have you have killed me mate? From last count, it was 0.

Deny it all you want but unless you have more numbers you will househide like cowards.

S

shauno

I find this highly hilarious when its even 2v2 or 3v3 you will run from me like a baby. How many times have you have killed me mate? From last count, it was 0.

Deny it all you want but unless you have more numbers you will househide like cowards.
One on one buddy, easy to say two vs two three vs three for you, your ****, your following the rons and cookies lead, ill give em this they are the best ever field fighters but u my friend are ****, anytime i found u one on one u server line i, lol your mate would call u ****, paradox stop ****ting yourself and mashing your keyboard.

P

Paradox_

I cant decipher your tradie talk.

I dont 1v1 because, SHOCK HORROR, A WRESTLE MAGE ISNT A DUELER.

And ive never said Im good so stop making it out that I said I am?

BTW, run more when your pals die 3v2.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One on one buddy, easy to say two vs two three vs three for you, your ****, your following the rons and cookies lead, ill give em this they are the best ever field fighters but u my friend are ****, anytime i found u one on one u server line i, lol your mate would call u ****, paradox stop ****ting yourself and mashing your keyboard.
:wall::wall::wall::wall: I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.

S

shauno

I cant decipher your tradie talk.

I dont 1v1 because, SHOCK HORROR, A WRESTLE MAGE ISNT A DUELER.

And ive never said Im good so stop making it out that I said I am?

BTW, run more when your pals die 3v2.
LOL buddy, back in the day little mattie all there was when it came to mage one on one was wrestle scribe, if u cant take down someone wrestle vs wrestle there something wrong with your timing.

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is what happen when you own someone and they rage VERY hard (PM me if u want to know who):

(11:22 PM):
think they're soooo special. but just *******
‎(11:23 PM):
be fun to gut them
‎(11:23 PM):
haven't done a live autopsy as yet
(11:23 PM):
could get two in one night out of those ***s
(11:25 PM):
it would amuse me to watch them cry
‎(11:25 PM):
I could drop their entire intestinal tract on their chest while they were wide awake
(11:27 PM):
they're only number crunching *******, not exactly a 'loss' to society
(11:28 PM):
hell you never know, they could learn from the experience and walk away
‎(11:31 PM):
but really, if they want to push their luck. I could walk into a support job, after finding their isp, with that isp. and locate them within a week. I know a psycho in every capital
ppl don't think of this when they run their mouth like the arrogant scum they are
‎(11:32 PM):
**** with the wrong ppl, and **** tends to happen
‎(11:32 PM):
I can do extremely personal
(11:33 PM):
they want to push it, let them
(11:35 PM):
see I can play the game, bit of lol, owned at the most. I expect that. but the crap they go on with
is going to far
‎(11:35 PM):
no it doesn't hurt
but they try to mock me
make a mockery of my existance
I in turn CAN make a mockery of theirs
(11:36 PM):
I've wiped the floor with ppl for alot less
(11:37 PM):
they think they have money, they think they're educated higher than all.
(11:38 PM):
and their arrogance is what will **** them up
(11:40 PM):
and they want to crap on to me about staying at home with my children
‎(11:41 PM):
they clearly need the **** beaten out of them
(11:42 PM):
and they want to run their mouth at me.

T

thenow

Pettles, you and ur gf's just show your lacking in mental usage when you say someone responds in rage aftering dying in UO pvp as such. Its obvious it was not about dying in UO n raging.
As much as I do not agree on the extremeness of the desired actions, I do have to say that one day you guys will get what you ask for with your cowardly ways.But then again I bet any money that you guys do not talk to ppl face to face as you do from the 'safety' of behind your PC.
However I am sure you and your 'friends' will have no idea what I am saying or understand the higher level of awareness needed and one day you and co will find yourselves in dire need but will blame everyone else except yourselves.

P

Paradox_

LOL buddy, back in the day little mattie all there was when it came to mage one on one was wrestle scribe, if u cant take down someone wrestle vs wrestle there something wrong with your timing.
'Back in the day'

You just destroyed your own arguement 'mattie'

P

Paradox_

Pettles, you and ur gf's just show your lacking in mental usage when you say someone responds in rage aftering dying in UO pvp as such. Its obvious it was not about dying in UO n raging.
As much as I do not agree on the extremeness of the desired actions, I do have to say that one day you guys will get what you ask for with your cowardly ways.But then again I bet any money that you guys do not talk to ppl face to face as you do from the 'safety' of behind your PC.
However I am sure you and your 'friends' will have no idea what I am saying or understand the higher level of awareness needed and one day you and co will find yourselves in dire need but will blame everyone else except yourselves.
blah blah blah blah.

i never bother to read what you type. probably some rubbish about how rons are crap and pet is a kid and that we are cowards and that we have no friends and no life.

never differs.

W

Warlord III

I do agree that Rons and cookies are very good field fighter (but FC & FCR from them are ........ :bowdown: lol
The rest of the SSo -> :loser:

BTW did Ash teamed with SSO already ?

I

iddqd

Na just your credibility. :loser:
you know plod, after all your weak, uninformed, and basically stupid comments i still dont know who the hell you are ingame.

not that i care to know, i just thought it funny - youre just another invisible noob who knows my name. i really hope riding my coattails by spreading your little lies to your (probably) kov mates made you some friends in UO. you were probably just one of the many trammy ingrates i slammed a spine back into, and dragged kicking and screaming back into fel to experience the things that made this game more playable than any other for a good few years.

M

MissMelon

thanks for the fun tonight xsharders! :D oh.. and thanks for the castle haha

Fact.

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you know plod, after all your weak, uninformed, and basically stupid comments i still dont know who the hell you are ingame.

not that i care to know, i just thought it funny - youre just another invisible noob who knows my name. i really hope riding my coattails by spreading your little lies to your (probably) kov mates made you some friends in UO. you were probably just one of the many trammy ingrates i slammed a spine back into, and dragged kicking and screaming back into fel to experience the things that made this game more playable than any other for a good few years.
hahaha. God I missed your legendary stratics posts.

M

Mr Plod

hahaha. God I missed your legendary stratics posts.
What?
Uninformed dribble?

A

Amathist of PoC

thanks so much for the chuckle really that just made my night I laughed so hard I couldn't hit the right buttons........I visit Brit moon-gate after walking around unemployed Ushers castle near yew - I was bored any way I decide to go to Brit moongate..I arrive to find alot of barrels..kinda odd any way then some reds from SSO show up and some SR people I am talking away they tell me I am going to die I accept this to be so....next thing I am healed and I think it was like 3 SSo people ware dead.......WHAT HAPPENED?

too hilarious the pixie pirate lives the sso bully dies..............MAWHAHAHAHHAHA thanks SR for the heal was most appreciate.

T

Teeshy

So, with the upcoming "war" and factions etc playing a large part in it, I wanna make something that will have at least a half a chance at surviving in Fel =)

Please bear in mind, I ping 350+ and pretty much haven't really played a warrior much at all =)

With that said, what would be people's recommendations for a template? I've heard before that a stealth archer may be best for me to attempt 'cos of connection speed - but TBH I seem to lag so bad that the "advantage" of being further away to hit someone really just doesn't make any difference to me. Of course, could just be 'cos I have no idea how to play the template too =)

free is not three

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Teeshy, a warrior takes 0 skill or thought in the first place.... Then again trammies are less than 0..... Get a modem better than 28k and maybe you'll ping under 50.... With that ping your only option really is a stealth archer. PM an OMG member, i'm sure they'd recruit you. Their recruiting policies are minimal at best, just mention you own a heavy xbow.

Amathist - pixies are not pirates, and roleplaying in a virtual world doesn't constitute a life.

As for the past weeks fighting.... OMG again show us how owned they truely get. With more numbers, house hiding cowardice from the reds, and guard zone abuse from the blues u guys still get owned.... I can't believe the 2 rons and paradox owned u guys 3v6... how crap can u get?

What's even funnier is after getting demoralised fight after fight when you have more numbers, u guys end up leaving (from house hiding) and proceed to duel each other on wrong roof - LOL. Better collect more spawn gold guys, your bank balances must be taking a beating.

Btw thxs OMG for the spawns, we took 'free' (three) of yours. Dragod and mexicant got particulary owned, until after 'free' times u gave up and rage logged. Warlord and zolo - don't even bother trying, you're disgraceful.

A

Amathist of PoC

Amathist - pixies are not pirates, and roleplaying in a virtual world doesn't constitute a life.
Pixie Pirate is what the members of SSO decided to call me last night before they died....I just wish I had of thought to take a screen shot. It is not my nickname for myself although it does have a certain ring to it (imagines tinkerbell with a pirate patch). It is there version of an insult I suppose.

As for role playing in a virtual world not constituting a life...commenting about someone you know nothing about and assuming they would think that it does, does not constitute you having a valid or relevant point either.

I know its hard to step outside your pvp bubble but there are other things people can enjoy in this world without it being taken serious or interfering with there lives what so ever, other then to add to enjoyment. And I am sorry but I did not see your qualifications that stated you had the right to say what people enjoyed and people didn't.

Its called a hobby look it up because from your lack of informative posts it seems you need one.

T

Teeshy

Teeshy, a warrior takes 0 skill or thought in the first place.... Then again trammies are less than 0..... Get a modem better than 28k and maybe you'll ping under 50.... With that ping your only option really is a stealth archer. PM an OMG member, i'm sure they'd recruit you. Their recruiting policies are minimal at best, just mention you own a heavy xbow.
Ignoring the sarcasm, why is a stealth archer my best bet? I honestly can't see a way with my connection speed (and yeah, thanks for that advice - you don't think I'd get better than 28k if it was possible? =P That's what our phone lines are capable of, so that's what I got!) that I get much of an advantage stealthing, or attacking from a distance.

Thankyou though, for the suggestion.

W

Warlord III

As for the past weeks fighting.... OMG again show us how owned they truely get. With more numbers, house hiding cowardice from the reds, and guard zone abuse from the blues u guys still get owned.... I can't believe the 2 rons and paradox owned u guys 3v6... how crap can u get?

What's even funnier is after getting demoralised fight after fight when you have more numbers, u guys end up leaving (from house hiding) and proceed to duel each other on wrong roof - LOL. Better collect more spawn gold guys, your bank balances must be taking a beating.

Btw thxs OMG for the spawns, we took 'free' (three) of yours. Dragod and mexicant got particulary owned, until after 'free' times u gave up and rage logged. Warlord and zolo - don't even bother trying, you're disgraceful.
How dusgraceful are we? By the way ... Does SSO had any Honor to talking other people? No biggie for me and zolo lost a spawn as we just finishing work. We were fighting wishes and you guys jump in behind.
Rons are good field fighter, but you guy use heaps of ASSIST with the speed , looting , targeting ^^

As for Unemployed Rons !!! Accountants are free to play ONLINE game at daytime? lol .. more lies and more story like Morrigan. 20hrs/7days in a virtue game ^^

C

Coreyy

when you think about it you play a game for fun, and if using 3rd party clients adds to the fun who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.