• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 17 - The new beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone else find this childish from both partys? Someone be the better person and walk away so to speak..

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
meh i dont care, its all just words on the internet. And i know that no matter what i do ill always be a better person then them. What they say doesnt have any effect to me in the real world i have better things to be worried about then a hormonal brat.

my kids a year younger then most of her class, and shes smarter then the lot of em. probably put alot of the people here to shame to. lols.

they are all full of crap & lies and seem to think that there insults based on assumtions have some sort of effect on me. news flash they dont.

I just like having some fun with em, they are like puppies with new toys. :mf_prop:
Thats just what it is, its so easy being tough with a keyboard. Pet's just a typical keyboard warrior.

I

iddqd

meh i dont care, its all just words on the internet. And i know that no matter what i do ill always be a better person then them. What they say doesnt have any effect to me in the real world i have better things to be worried about then a hormonal brat.

my kids a year younger then most of her class, and shes smarter then the lot of em. probably put alot of the people here to shame to. lols.

they are all full of crap & lies and seem to think that there insults based on assumtions have some sort of effect on me. news flash they dont.

I just like having some fun with em, they are like puppies with new toys. :mf_prop:

honestly, kat, if anyone is having fun here, its the other guys. im not weighing in on this at all, but it really is not smart to respond at all. i mean, why defend your child to a bunch of people on the internet? theyre not even really insulting your child, they dont know the kid, theyre just insulting you, and laying out a crude bait which you take EVERY TIME.

ps: your child is 5 - there really isnt much difference at all between most 4-7 year olds, and competing your child against others ("smarter than the lot of em" etc) on an intellectual or any other scale is unfair on your child, and a way of thinking i strongly suggest you leave by the wayside.

C

CrumPET

and my hubbys my one & only. seriously you guys need counciling.
Really? Because I heard differently, something at Kryal Castle meet... with another player.

she topped all her assesments so far this year
Again, what did she top? spot the difference?

from teh way you said what you did its like i do a parade down the street with signs saying mines better then yours!
You are attempting to, to inflate your e-go.

cant even think of something to insult me with that has truth in it somewhere.
Um... if we don't have any truth in what we are saying, then why are you getting SO defensive? If someone called me a fat walrus I would laugh my head off, I wouldn't go having a massive pancake about it then sending abusive ICQ's. Facts are if someone insults you and you get defensive, usually it has some truth behind it.

M

modern

OMFG… What else can I say!

Bored at work and thought I’d see what’s happening on uo forums.
Page after page of the same old crap! Let’s bring back some sense to what is happening.

I’d be the first to agree that SSO have the best Pvp guild. However they keep talking about being out numbered. They are never outnumbered because the fight as a team.
Every time they enter a duel they pick off their victims one by one. Every time I die I need to report at least 4 of them for a murder count. That’s 4 vs 1 in battle. Once again, congratulations on playing your pvp characters well. I don’t see the point where hacks, cheats and scripts are needed just to kill some poor 6 yr old kid who is trying to play the game as it was intended. Bring back a level playing field. Try playing a char without easy uo, bet then bragging rights will be thrown out the window.

Also what is with all the verbal **** we need to hear about who is better than whom? Can’t someone pvp another char and then say “good duel mate”. Instead we need to hear how they died cowardly. Who was house sitting etc? Now characters are being named after other people’s professions. Geez get a grip!

To the Wanbi accountants, have a good look at your self. Paying out toilet cleaners when I bet you can’t even wipe your own ass properly. I wouldn’t employ you to handle anything in the real world!

To the game masters of uo, I was going to say thousands of people [I mean hundreds] are paying money to play uo. BRING BACK A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD! GET RID OF THE CHEATS!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don’t see the point where hacks, cheats and scripts are needed just to kill some poor 6 yr old kid who is trying to play the game as it was intended. Bring back a level playing field. Try playing a char without easy uo, bet then bragging rights will be thrown out the window.

To the game masters of uo, I was going to say thousands of people [I mean hundreds] are paying money to play uo. BRING BACK A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD! GET RID OF THE CHEATS!
Another newb who thinks we hack, I dont even have a script program on my PC anymore. How many killshots have we posted and not once has there been a script/hack program in it? If you honestly think we hack (apart from ASH), go become an hero.

Y

yts000

What a read, that was awesome.. lol
Siyeng: you hit the nail on the head with your entire post.

It's sad that UO has come down to this- grown women baiting young men.

Thanks for the good "wow's down" read Pet

D

Dain

Hey awesome fight last night.

3 Teams at minax base, I think I counted up to 7 TB, 4 randoms and 10 minax.

Lasted heading onto 4 hours - lots of stat loss going around ^^

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey awesome fight last night.

3 Teams at minax base, I think I counted up to 7 TB, 4 randoms and 10 minax.

Lasted heading onto 4 hours - lots of stat loss going around ^^
Oh I always miss the good fights :( Stupid social life lol

P

Paradox_

Why cant OMG be more like Clog? He scouted me and dal doing a spawn and even though it was vs 2 dexers he had a shot and although he died to the two inferior members of SSO, he was willing to try.

Props to you.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why cant OMG be more like Clog? He scouted me and dal doing a spawn and even though it was vs 2 dexers he had a shot and although he died to the two inferior members of SSO, he was willing to try.

Props to you.
Thnx. I had a shocker... i tried to get back to have another shot, but i ran outta charges in my runebook and i had to run around looking for recall regs :(

M

modern

The Funniest thing!
Last night watching Chatswood rats and Pvp pets going off at Reaper who was house sitting at Yew. The name calling, “house sitter”, “coward”, “simpleton”, etc etc etc.
Within seconds Reaper had them both sitting out stat loss……
He took 3 to 4 mins to loot all their pots. After a few minutes to come back to realisation and to gather them selves they reappeared on their reds. The anger could be felt across the entire shard. THEY SPAT THE DUMMY!

On another note, I remember the days not so long ago when Ron’s mum used to come over to clean the office. I now understand why they have issues and suffer psychologically. It’s not the cleaning that makes them tremble it’s the extra duties preformed. Amazing all that extra monies now put them through accountancy!

By the way…
Q. What do you call a drop out economic student? A. An accountant!

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Funniest thing!
Last night watching Chatswood rats and Pvp pets going off at Reaper who was house sitting at Yew. The name calling, “house sitter”, “coward”, “simpleton”, etc etc etc.
Within seconds Reaper had them both sitting out stat loss……
He took 3 to 4 mins to loot all their pots. After a few minutes to come back to realisation and to gather them selves they reappeared on their reds. The anger could be felt across the entire shard. THEY SPAT THE DUMMY!

On another note, I remember the days not so long ago when Ron’s mum used to come over to clean the office. I now understand why they have issues and suffer psychologically. It’s not the cleaning that makes them tremble it’s the extra duties preformed. Amazing all that extra monies now put them through accountancy!

By the way…
Question: How did that happen? Not doubt reapers ability just wondering how that happened

P

Paradox_

The Funniest thing!
Last night watching Chatswood rats and Pvp pets going off at Reaper who was house sitting at Yew.
Not suprised.

What?

By the way…
Because commerce degrees require a higher entrance rank? Well done idiot.

Ministone

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Question: How did that happen? Not doubt reapers ability just wondering how that happened
It didn't... I was watching on my stealther.

2 of them (reaper and hard yakka) were house hiding from chatswood rats who was SOLO and without his PETS. After minutes of being harrassed they finally attacked and slaughtered the mountless chatswood in under 10 seconds with their hitting sticks and bows.

PvPets then came SOLO to 'avenge' chatswoods death, only to be killed by 3 of them (reaper, yakka and chilli) all of whom were house hiding initially, and only left it again once re-assured pvpets was by himself.

Doesn't this just show you that tamers really aren't invincible as you all claim.... Those 3 newbie cowards would stand 0 chance of killing those 2 SSO members on their red mages if mounted.

Infact, 1 of them returned on his red mage to 'try' and get a fight, yet they all just sat in the house for a while, until eventually rushing an attack, then all fleeing back to the house or straight lining it until the 2 min flag wears off.

I don't understand how coming back on a red mage means they are raging it... Unlike the mg house hiders, SSO play to fight, not cower.

BTW well done at the Desert spawn, 4 (3 most of the time - thxs paradox) SSO totally owned all the TB house hiders and minax bow newbies, even though both ENEMY factions allied to 'try' and take-over the severly outnumbered SSO murderers. So... what's the excuse, cause i saw no tamers nor dismounters....

Actually economics is quite a useless degree by itself as it is hard to get a job in that field. Economics has MUCH lower entry scores to get in the course than accounting, and are better off as a 2nd degree or masters to back-up a B.Com if you can be bothered. Still economics is taught in B.Com degrees as only an understanding of basic concepts is really required...

Then again degenerate yr 10 high school drop outs who use such profanity as "use" or "yous" when referring to 'you', "free" for 'three' or have children and a swamp dog of a wife at the ripe old age 16 don't know this, nor much more than meat pies and football.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragod is so bad, I was boxed in completely testing something out (there was 0 way i could get out unless i teleported), he put a poison field on me and started lightning spamming me... I lived and managed to teleport out once the poison field WORE OFF, then I chased him out of star and he left through the moongate. I found him at brit and he pissbolted into a house then he said "whats the point all you do is run". He mustered up some courage and tried fighting me and despite him having me bled/poisoned where it's literally impossible to cure TWICE in the fight he still managed to die... while he was running to my bleed because he didn't want to stop to cast anything...

Edit: Oh him and Lady Charmaine couldn't kill me 2v1, despite Charmain spamming me with DP's the whole time... and I had him redline about 6x.
Edit2: They also died to me and drac 2v2, then came back on blues so they could try kill just me (drac was on blue hitting champ), and they died.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who was playing Nox lastnight? Cause I'm sure Pet could kill me 1v1 in seconds, I survived Ash and Nox 2v1 lastnight for a good few minutes.

P

Paradox_

Clearly it was me.

and you were also sever running vs 2 mages, not that hard to survive.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who was playing Nox lastnight? Cause I'm sure Pet could kill me 1v1 in seconds, I survived Ash and Nox 2v1 lastnight for a good few minutes.
I don't play Nox, cbf setting macros for it... I either pvp on Alatriel or Snakes.

P

Paradox_

server running when dragod was dead. get ur facts straight, and im talking about east britain not then.
Oh that time.

I was lagging behind but yeah we couldnt kill u lol.

Pet - macros are same as alat you silly bugger.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm the "Faction Event" that would draw EVERYONE to PvP is in, and there hasn't been any real fights for 2+ weeks. Let alone a post in the ever-so-active PvP thread. However, this bad news brings good news for some, OMG in particular are quite pleased with their progress in factions as they are no longer dying 24/7, thus allowing them to spend some quality time in TB base with their housie friends sitting on Lord British's throne drinking ale and having a gay old time!

E

Elwood

Hahahaha, pet back in UO full swing! Who would have guessed that? (crying that no one else is playing too no less, LOL).

It's a dead end game with no player base and sh**ty pvp remember?

Or are you just biding your time until the next mmo comes out?

Good old pet, living his life from one pc game to the next!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or are you just biding your time until the next mmo comes out?

Good old pet, living his life from one pc game to the next!
Says the person who's meant to be on holidays, how's that internet cafe going? When I'm in Paris over the holidays I won't even glance at a computer, let alone post on stratics.

Besides, I'm at school and I play PC games on most weeknights once I'm done studying, so I don't end up working as a "manager" of some rural ****hole sporting club who nobody could give two flying-****s about because in the context of the world... it's completely insignificant. You must love going to work every day knowing that what you do... doesn't matter. Hey speaking of insignificant jobs which are built for people with an IQ just above the retardation line (or in some cases below), I found a funny fraction of a video about janitors!

3:50 onwards.
[YOUTUBE]N_6IqbkZfpg[/YOUTUBE]

E

Elwood

Says the person who's meant to be on holidays, how's that internet cafe going? When I'm in Paris over the holidays I won't even glance at a computer, let alone post on stratics.
Holiday is over pet, I was away for 4 weeks, it went fast I know. Oh and I had a f**king awsome time thanks for asking. I did all the things that adults do, you know, book and pay for their own trip including hotels and hire cars (I didn't have to wait for mummy and daddy to book my holiday). As well as all the sightseeing I went to pubs/bars/clubs, drink alcohol, meet girls etc... pretty much all the stuff YOU can't do or have never done.

Besides, I'm at school and I play PC games on most weeknights once I'm done studying, so I don't end up working as a "manager" of some rural ****hole sporting club who nobody could give two flying-****s about because in the context of the world... it's completely insignificant.
LOL nice little rage there kid, the part I liked the most was the "In the context of the world" comment. And what do you know of the world pet? Your a 15/16 year old computer nerd.

You must love going to work every day knowing that what you do... doesn't matter.
I go to work every day loving my job. I am involved with the sport I have played since I was a kid and I get paid well to do it. I've travelled and lived all over australia and some parts of the world doing it. Now i'm not exactly splitting atoms or curing cancer but it's a pretty f**king good gig that I have.

Lets not forget the fact that you pay money every sunday to go and watch people do what I have done for the last 10 years (albeit a different code). Yes, I am the insignificant one...

By the way, enjoy Paris it's a wonderful city, although in my opinion it's not really France. To really experience the country, you need to visit the south, the people are nicer there too. Maybe i'm a bit biased because I lived in the south of France for 2 years. See if mum and dad will take you down there on your trip!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holiday is over pet, I was away for 4 weeks, it went fast I know. Oh and I had a f**king awsome time thanks for asking. I did all the things that adults do, you know, book and pay for their own trip including hotels and hire cars (I didn't have to wait for mummy and daddy to book my holiday). As well as all the sightseeing I went to pubs/bars/clubs, drink alcohol, meet girls etc... pretty much all the stuff YOU can't do or have never done.
Are you telling me this because you have nobody else to tell? Bawwww.

P

Paradox_

I booked a holiday for myself and three mates to go around europe for 2 months. Its not exactly the hardest thing in the world.

Might be for you. Is that why you are telling us?

HEY GUYS GUYS, LOL GET THIS, I DIDNT PLAY UO FOR A MONTH COS I WAS OVERSEAS....TALKING TO GIRLS! YES I KNOW. GO ME.

Must make a change from all the internet houseys you chat up hey? Them being real and face to face and all that. Welcome to the real world big boy.

T

thenow

Things never change.Everytime pettles and his lovers speak it causes ridicule and laughter to be directed at them from all who have the painfull experience of reading their posts.
Speaking to Pettles and Parahead,"Get life experience and get a life."
Pettles and Parahead reply, "I have a life you idiot scumbag loser fool idiot losers.All of you are pathetic scumbag losers idiots and ,and ,and you're all LOSERS too.Ron did I say that already? And, and, and, here's a picture about some janitor somewhere. LOSERS all of you!!!!!"
Parahead adds." And I'm , I'm, I am going to europe too!! LOSERS!! lol, Ron did u read what I said to those losers on the forums? Did you? Did ya hey? I was leet!! LOL"
Yeah all you guys would be the LEET ppl who helped caused the economic problems of today

Too funny! Pettles and lovers the more you speak the more you prove to the world your extreme lacking in intelligence, and I mean extreme.

P

Paradox_

English. Speak it.

Parahead? Cut me deep man. How will i live knowing such an insult was directed my way?

Is one of your posts ever different? LOL RONS AND PET AND PARAHEAD (LOL IM SO FUNNY) U ALWAYS TALK CRAP BLAH BLAH I DONT PLAY COS I GOT OWNED SO I POST ON THE FORUMS LOL.

Do us a favour and choke on something.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Things never change.Everytime pettles and his lovers speak it causes ridicule and laughter to be directed at them from all who have the painfull experience of reading their posts.
Wait I stopped reading there... You have a painful time reading OUR posts? IRONYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Parahead? Cut me deep man. How will i live knowing such an insult was directed my way?
Me too man, being called "pettles" (aside from the fact that they spell it wrong EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.) kills me inside every time I read it... I think I'm going to become an hero.

English. Speak it.
They're degenerates. I'm actually surprised they can figure out how to turn on the computer.

E

Elwood

I booked a holiday for myself and three mates to go around europe for 2 months. Its not exactly the hardest thing in the world.

Might be for you. Is that why you are telling us?

HEY GUYS GUYS, LOL GET THIS, I DIDNT PLAY UO FOR A MONTH COS I WAS OVERSEAS....TALKING TO GIRLS! YES I KNOW. GO ME.

Must make a change from all the internet houseys you chat up hey? Them being real and face to face and all that. Welcome to the real world big boy.
Who are you again and why are you speaking?

P

Paradox_

Oh sorry I didn't realise you were so huge, Mr 'Ive been overseas and talked to a real woman face to face'.

You really are proud of yourself aren't you?

Ill bite, and give you what you want.... CONGRATULATIONS, YOU TALKED TO A WOMAN.

Feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Btw, how much did she cost?

E

Elwood

Oh sorry I didn't realise you were so huge, Mr 'Ive been overseas and talked to a real woman face to face'.

You really are proud of yourself aren't you?

Ill bite, and give you what you want.... CONGRATULATIONS, YOU TALKED TO A WOMAN.

Feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

Btw, how much did she cost?
Lets not be throwing around insults paradox. I've heard you in vent remember, pet's voice is deeper than yours and your in you are how old? 20 odd? You sould like you bat for the other team so to speak. You should visit San Francisco, you would love it there.

Ok i'm out little ronnies, glad to see nothing has changed here. My main aim is to have a laugh at pet, i've done that, I can go now. I bet if I poke my head in in another 12 months time you two will be still trolling these forums trying so hard to be like your idols the ron twits, I mean twins. Have run with that.

Anyone want a UO account?

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You sould like you bat for the other team so to speak. You should visit San Francisco, you would love it there.
Says the Rugby player, YAY LETS STICK OUR FINGERS UP OTHER PEOPLES BUMS WOOT.

And American analogy's don't work. You should've said Sydney.

P

Paradox_

So my voice is slightly higher over the internet, wow. Good job there bud.

Why we are generalising, how about i throw in a 'rugby players shower naked with each other, and also roll around and grab each others man tackle' gag to seem witty?

Seeya mate, glad you have found the opposite sex in real life. Go get em tiger.

T

thenow

You didnt like Parahead? So ur feeble mind can understand my meanings, it illustrates your brain usage.What about Parad%$k, oops, soz your not parad^%k when one of the Rons are close to you.And pettles is from 'kettle calling the pot black" , thus pettle the kettle[from calling everyone cowards, losers, pathetic, scum and every other insult he attempts]. I know your intelligence finds it hard to comprehend but once again I have to spell it out for you guys.
Its always funny too, the main thing you guys say to me is the lame and pathetic attempt at insult, "write english please". Couldn't get much stupid then that [except maybe calling me fridgie all the time lol].
We all know you guys[all of SSO] like to roleplay in online games.Truly SSO the roleplayers. You roleplay you're tough[wanna be cartoon warriors, LOL, cowards irl], you pretend you're nasty greifers, you pretend you have a brain, you pretend you have friends, you pretend you like girls, you pretend you have skills, in fact you guys roleplay everything in your tiny little minds and pat each on the back. "your leet man" "your leet too" "thx, did u want to wrestle on the bed?" "cool, I'd like that but I'll call Ron to see if he wants to come play too"

PS- and all the talk about housewives by you guys makes one think that you guys are obsessed by housewives. You are obsessed. Maybe its because you missed have a loving mother in your household who spent time with you. Maybe you're still pyschologically attached to your mothers breast. Who knows but I'm sure your lacking in intellience will not allow you to see why you have these unhealthy obsessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.