• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 13 - Unlucky for some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Synox55

RTLFC

The blood ran freely tonight. I had relished in the cacophony, the sound of bones breaking, metal clashing and the gurgled screams of those who fell in the caverns of Despise!

Many lives were culled. The forces of Chaos and OMG fed the violence and turmoil for well over 2 hours. Death loomed over the hallowed battleground and feasted without restraint!

The forces of Chaos are pleased to have participated in tonight's conflict. Let battle be joy, and the blood feed the Earth!

*Thanks guys, was fun... many ppl were on and there were lots and lots of deaths. P.S. nice to see Anakin Skywalker get a taste of the darkside ... through monochrome lenses

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Whoever is using the Guild name The Elite is destroying the name. The Elite used to be one of the best PvP guilds _on any shard_ and the fact that you trammy-fie shows how far this game has become.

The last 9 pages of this thread make me sick. You are all a bunch of carebears who have turned this game and this shard into an UTTER JOKE.

So glad I moved on.

[/ QUOTE ]
STFU or i'll pick you up by the ankles and shake the change out of your pockets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay newbie. Wait, who are you again?

[/ QUOTE ]
Your Daddy Mother F***ker, thats who I am. Now take your stratics account and f**k off, no one wants to hear from you here.
PWNT

L

Lord ToXeN

<blockquote><hr>

Ever stop to think that I quit just as AOS came out so i had never played on it before and had to learn the whole system and just could not be bothered hence never tried to get better?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, were talking like 6 months to a year ago when you played, AoS has been out for much longer than that. You also played for ages. Excuses, excuses.

<blockquote><hr>

Who needed to get better when it was perfectly easy to kill people. Heal me? HA. I heal myself perfectly fine. Thats the only aspect that hasnt really changed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not from what I remember...

<blockquote><hr>

If you want to come onto the shard I currently play which is very similar to what this game used to be pre-aos and fight me Id LOVE to see how you do. Dont think you would make it very far? I hold my own against people who ping 30 and I ping 300.

[/ QUOTE ]

1, Free shards are against EA ToS, 2 I play on Oceania, 3 I owned you on Oceania where we both ping well, 4 I dont have a char on your shard so could no possibly fight you anyways..

<blockquote><hr>

The rons are perfectly nice to people IRL if they show even the slightest bit of intelligence.

[/ QUOTE ]

*rolls eyes* Yeh right mate. We all know what they are like. You need to stop idolizing them, your almost as bad as Pet.

<blockquote><hr>

Hear you guys on vent lately? We have to get the bogan dictionary to decipher half the [censored] you dribble.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest you go back to school then because you seemed to of missed out on taking the most important class, English.

<blockquote><hr>

And if they are 'bad people' why did you stay in their guild for so long? Its because they owned didnt they?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the Rons own, I will be the first to admit that, although 1v1 they not as good. Why did I stay in OPK? Because my mates were in there, the same mates that are now in OMG/PKU.

<blockquote><hr>

So before you start giving [censored] to them think of what they did for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL What they did for me? You really have got to be kidding dont you?

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=eh-xu1VhhRE - You're the 2nd noob (I Luv Pizza) that gets owned in this Video. ROFL

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think you guys (Paza you're included) need to head on up to the trammy trash talk thread..

Invading a trammy thread with PVP banter isn't allowed so why bring RP stuff in here? Double standard? or just no standards?

[/ QUOTE ]

ok wait hang on a sec.... you a bit confused i think. First of all, factions dont really have much to do with trammel. secondly RP has nothing to do with being a trammy. everyone role plays even if they think they dont. The way some people talk in fel, well, youd want to hope that they are rp-ing to a degree and that they arnt naturally that big of a twit.
So whats it going to be? rp or being a natural moron?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think you guys (Paza you're included) need to head on up to the trammy trash talk thread..

Invading a trammy thread with PVP banter isn't allowed so why bring RP stuff in here? Double standard? or just no standards?

[/ QUOTE ]

Advice from a 3 post visitor account........hmm and you would be? And your advice would mean anything because?

Just to clear something up for you as I know the concept is really hard to understand *roles eyes* but PVP does not mean you do not role-play and being from Tramel does not mean you do role-play.

And as Factions involve some pvp and are based on Fel rule set it belongs in this thread well at least until a more suitable thread is allowed and even then it would only be more suited cause it was Factions only and we would not have to deal with clowns like you.

Now little troll go back to your bridge and leave us be.

L

Lord ToXeN

Yep Factions definitely do not belong in the Trammie Trash talk thread, Factions do not exist at all in Trammel.

F

five oclock

Lol..UNless ya try and heal or rez someone in trammy whos part of a faction

L

Lord ToXeN

<blockquote><hr>

Lol..UNless ya try and heal or rez someone in trammy whos part of a faction

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh that is really bad, they need to fix that.

G

Ty ty, by the way, better get the febreeze out on that throne, I farted in it before we stole a sigil and i took you guys for a run while the theif got away, pity you got it back

L

Lord ToXeN

Ha! You are not worthy to sit on that throne, evil one. You paid a price for it thou I hear

G

<blockquote><hr>

im a 26 post noob so would you not believe me if i said anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

*smiles* well you see now that would depend if you said "I am going to give you 66milion gold pieces"...the no I wouldn't BUT if you said to me "I am a fairy chasing axe wilding maniac who likes to talk like a pirate" well then of course thats totally believable *grins*

G

*has images of herself in last nights getup chasing ammy around the place*

S

Synox55

RTLFC

*Not that I'm particularly annoyed or anything, but if OMG / PKU want to duel under strict conditions (and I mean 1vs1 mage) than Dervis is more than willing to oblige.

P.S. Let's keep it friendly here Taylor. I don't stir to be mean.

<blockquote><hr>

The Well of Chaos bubbles and churns. Somewhere in the distance, a soul unleashes its anguish and howls to the nether. Somebody will pay dearly for their treachery tonight

[/ QUOTE ]

G

My 3 post names represent different chars, and are used for different purposes (or are when I remember to change lol).

G

Well last night in Despise was another fun time, with the exception of Tailor whining as he does about everything and calling everyone noobs, considering OMG had 6 on and we had 3 for a bit then 2 then 3 then back to 2 we musnt be too noobish as I know i got 6 counts and lost count of how many kills and probably died about 4 or 5 times I think. I remember looting Tailor at least 3 times so mate eat some cement and harden up. Cant complain about zerging today can you, you had the numbers and still took you guys ages to get anywhere.

G

On a side note thanks to ball, bergus? repo, xball i think and zolo, was a good fight without too much smacktalk if any with the exception of one individual which u get no points for guessing....

G

Oh and yes, you other guys, thanks for the fun. Was the highlight of an otherwise quiet night...

Status
Not open for further replies.