• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Oceania PVP Thread - Episode 13 - Unlucky for some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dalecti

nice try morry. i asked and ask and asked for duels from you or any tc, both in game and on tis forum, for close to a year, with noone taking my offers up.

once you did, you died. a lot. simple as that.

once id soundly beaten your best and backed up my words, i stopped duelling altogether. simple as that. i wasnt the best at it - at my best, cookie and rons still beat me EASILY in duels. i was just better than you or any of your guildies.

by a long way too.

G

Factions!!!!!!!!!!!

Geez I knew there was something I forgot to do on the weekend.

*Races off to get her "bonded" horse*

L

Lord ToXeN

<blockquote><hr>

So back to factions....I see Minax had a little bit of a challenge....is this going to keep going has the interest in factions grown?

Are there any actual faction guilds out there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful what you wish for...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

So back to factions....I see Minax had a little bit of a challenge....is this going to keep going has the interest in factions grown?

Are there any actual faction guilds out there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful what you wish for...

[/ QUOTE ]

I always am ........BRING IT ON I SAY. The more competing in factions the more fun it will be for everyone and the more challenging.

posting on behalf of my naughty cousin Citrine who is in Blood Serpents.

I

imported_UOPODCASTING.COM

Your l33t mate

Factions, can you kill opposing factions outside of Fell, if not then whats the point as the people I see talking factions up are known to hang out in other facets more so than Fell?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think you will be quite impressed with what is about to take place then, a revival of sorts. Should be good fun.

*EDIT* OMG CHECK OUT MY POST COUNT!! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

lol way to go on the post count, I am looking forward to seeing what this rival has planned *grins* As are the rest of Blood Serpents, they really are looking for some faction fun.

<blockquote><hr>

Your l33t mate

Factions, can you kill opposing factions outside of Fell, if not then whats the point as the people I see talking factions up are known to hang out in other facets more so than Fell?

[/ QUOTE ]

If your refering to Blood Serpents (minax faction) they are in fel all the time, that is the whole purpose of the guild. So I feel your statement is a little off and that really your talking about things you do not know about, perhaps you should give factions ago before deciding what others do or do not do.

Yes people from Blood Serpents have other characters in trammel and may be seen to visit other facets but they spend mots of there time in fel. As that is the purpose of the guild.

<blockquote><hr>

Faction Scoring, Combat &amp; Points

COMBAT RELATED INTERACTIONS
Players in the faction system are able to freely aggress enemy faction members. However, faction mates are treated as "innocents" unless other circumstances override that status. As the faction system is designed to operate in conjunction with the other existing player-interaction rule sets that currently exist in Ultima Online, the faction system will account for the integration of different player-interaction conditions. The conditions for faction combat interaction are as follows:
Players cannot be in a party with opposing faction members.
The reputation status of a faction player (thief, criminal, murderer, etc.) takes precedence over faction status. Example: Although a faction mate cannot ordinarily be freely attacked, a faction mate who is a criminal or murderer CAN be freely attacked.
The guild war status of a faction player takes precedence over faction status. Example: Although a faction mate cannot ordinarily be freely attacked, a faction mate who is in an enemy guild (guild war) can be freely attacked
There are no faction wars on the Trammel facet; however all guild wars still apply.
The precedence order for lawful aggression is by reputation, then by guild, then by faction. Lawful aggression is any aggression that will not flag the attacker as a criminal. Aggressive party actions are not listed because they themselves never allow free lawful aggression between players.

[/ QUOTE ]

For more infornation on factions - CLICK HERE

G

Just wondering what has happened to [1]? Only seen Elwood round (in fel) lately, where you all go?

I

I haven't logged in since I got back from LA, work has just been nuts.

It doesn't look like Ill have any spare time for another couple weeks as well.

Have some rather large projects on at work and having a life isn't part of employers plan at this stage :-(

G

I have seen Draconious around luna but he does not have a guild title on so I do not know if he is still in [1] but that is pretty much the only member I have seen.

G

<blockquote><hr>

...having a life isn't part of employers plan at this stage :-(

[/ QUOTE ]

is it ever? :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

Aye, Drac is always in Luna tending to the community's needs.

[/ QUOTE ]

aye *cough*............and I am as pure as snow.

{so redoing this siggy I hate it lol}

G

You know, thats a really good question... Lately it seems it has been a bit of a solo and somewhat dismal effort unfortunatly. I know a lot of the guys have been busy but yeah, I feel lonely lol.

G

I feel ignored, I guess I will just have to be more annoying at the bank in future...

I

I logged in last night and 5 members of [1] were online, but no one responded when asked.

Found PKU doing Despise, got Elder Ball but after that he wouldn't fight unless he was standing beside his dismounter mate.

I guess after getting smashed 1 on 1 the first time he wasn't up for it the second time.

Who is Corpse Bride? That person was able to run past me in a straight line several times when I had half a screen head start. I ping sub 60 milliseconds on a very decent PC. Shame EA cant fix the speed hackers as they totally take the fun out of the game. When someone can chase you, cast spells and still run past you, you know the playing field isn't equal.

I also joined factions with an old char and the supposed trammies (Blood Serpants, ...) that are supposed be around haven't been seen for the last two days.

Sneaky and I have been swapping the sigils over and thats been it. Saw one guy in Brit last night, Im on a red and he walks up to me in an opposing faction and says hi. After an explode/flamestrike combo I never saw him again.

I guess he didn't grasp the opposing faction color of orange or the murder color of red.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I guess he didn't grasp the opposing faction color of orange or the murder color of red.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reds don't show up as orange, they show up as red. So he probably saw you as a red and thought 'oh a red, in GZ I'm safe' not realizing that you were an enemy. First time I saw you I thought the same thing... until I moused over your char and saw your faction title :p

No need to start with the BS 'hacks' claims though...

I'm like you though, wondering where the BS Minax are :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

RL

I

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate, Bride Corpse chased me last night from Depise through Destard and no word of a lie, he would run straight past me. If he wanted he could literally run circles around me.

Thats not a little bit quicker, thats a boat load quicker. So if he ant speed hacking then tell me how someone can run that much faster than someone else who's on an ADSL 2 connection and sub 60 milliseconds?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Reds don't show up as orange, they show up as red. So he probably saw you as a red and thought 'oh a red, in GZ I'm safe' not realizing that you were an enemy. First time I saw you I thought the same thing... until I moused over your char and saw your faction title :p

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not been in game for any length of time for about a week or more just been too busy....Maddison is going through teething and is just so full of energy also.

But we still be around.....not to mention you wont see me as I am a stealther thief.

G

GO JOIN FACTIONS
GO JOIN FACTIONS
GO JOIN FACTIONS
GO JOIN FACTIONS
GO JOIN FACTIONS
GO JOIN FACTIONS
GO JOIN FACTIONS
GO JOIN FACTIONS
GO JOIN FACTIONS
GO JOIN FACTIONS

L

Lord ToXeN

<blockquote><hr>

But we still be around.....not to mention you wont see me as I am a stealther thief.

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have to reveal sometime to attempt to steal the sigils heheh

G

*winks* yes sweetie but I am sneaky and know how to get the guards to let me past *smiles*

L

Lord ToXeN

<blockquote><hr>

*winks* yes sweetie but I am sneaky and know how to get the guards to let me past *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

No your not, I'm Sneaky!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No your not, I'm Sneaky!

[/ QUOTE ]

*chuckles* I will be back in full evil villian minax worshiping glory by next week so keep an eye on the sigils *grins*

S

shauno

Ok, you found corpse bride, if you think i speed hack and you died unfairly then come see me next time your on, we can goto wrong roof where theres is nowear to run and ill kill u there, BS i dont speed hack, just learn to play newbi.

G

You might have some competition... seems the CoMmies are back again after some time of inactivity due to their home city being ransacked by demons. *laughs evilly about Mag still lying in ruins* I never did like that town anyways

Had them try to steal a couple of times recently, have no idea who they are though...

I

Listen newb.. you never killed me, keep dreaming.

You did however run nearly half my speed again and I ping sub 60 milliseconds and keep up with everyone else that plays.

You move faster than EVERYONE else and therefore come up with a better excuse than throwing insults cause you cant play on an even playing field.

G

I've seen sep on a couple of times and shane is on icq but thats about it. I'm not sure about pet &amp; drac, I have not seen them in game or on icq in a while. I don't get to play much either atm because of work and rl commitments. Usually it's an hour or two late at night and i'm almost guaranteed to see omg/pku and kov/toc fighting each other so I come in to throw a spanner in the works so to speak. Definitely hard to fight solo though, it's probably a good thing I don't have much time to play then...

Btw how many bloody stratics accounts (or uo accounts for that matter) do you have sneaky??

G

<blockquote><hr>

Btw how many bloody stratics accounts (or uo accounts for that matter) do you have sneaky??

[/ QUOTE ]

3 of both :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

You might have some competition... seems the CoMmies are back again after some time of inactivity due to their home city being ransacked by demons. *laughs evilly about Mag still lying in ruins* I never did like that town anyways

Had them try to steal a couple of times recently, have no idea who they are though...

[/ QUOTE ]

So that is Minax, Council of Mages.........who else is getting involved in factions? Who has control at the moment?

I have not had the chance to log in much this week.

T

Tasaio

<blockquote><hr>

You did however run nearly half my speed again and I ping sub 60 milliseconds and keep up with everyone else that plays.

You move faster than EVERYONE else and therefore come up with a better excuse than throwing insults cause you cant play on an even playing field.

[/ QUOTE ]
<blockquote><hr>

Mate, Bride Corpse chased me last night from Depise through Destard and no word of a lie, he would run straight past me. If he wanted he could literally run circles around me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just curious but if he ran SOOO much faster than you and as you put it could "run circles around you", how is it you managed to get from despise to destard in one piece? I mean surely someone with speed such as that would be carving up people left right and centre???
Obviously you got chased down and in a moment of pure denial the only apparent explanation for something so outrages occurring would be them hacking...

L

Lord ToXeN

http://town.uo.com/factions/factions_19.html

All factions are active. TB and Minax seem to have the most members, although ATM Minax is the quietest as far as sigil stealing/sightings goes.

We (TB) control all the towns currently, however there has been some considerable effort by SL to recapture the towns over the last few days. This has lead to conflict in and around Castle British and in that (what can best be described as a) sewer that the SL call their HQ...

Like I said before, commies have also attempted to steal from us recently, without success.

I

Well actually Tassio your wrong and assumptions will make an arse out of you.

I don't make up things because I get nailed or someones better than me.

People who know me know I am a straight shooter and Corpse Bride did as I described.

However I have since learn't who Corpse Bride is and I don't believe them to be a cheat and I also learn't how they possibly did what happened.

So unless you were there, pull your head in and crawl back down the hole you came out of. Next time I want [censored] from you, Ill kick you.

I

Actually an update to be accurate would be:

Shadowlords now control Vesper and Skara Bray with two more sigils corrupted and only need stealing from Castle Brit and placing on their town posts.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Actually an update to be accurate would be:

Shadowlords now control Vesper and Skara Bray with two more sigils corrupted and only need stealing from Castle Brit and placing on their town posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not anymore, both have uncorrupted, you took to long hehe. Glow is now ours again.

Brit would be corrupted now too if a pesky little Minax hadn't of reset the timer lol, although we still control the town :p

I

Dam real life.

Whats the time you have to place them from the time they become corrupted?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Dam real life.

Whats the time you have to place them from the time they become corrupted?

[/ QUOTE ]

While uo.com says its 24 hours, its actually 12. They probably changed it awhile back and knowing EA never updated the website...

I

<blockquote><hr>

While uo.com says its 24 hours, its actually 12. They probably changed it awhile back and knowing EA never updated the website...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the time to corrupt I believe.

Whats the time to un-corrupt them. The two that I didnt get this morning will have become corrupted at 4 this morning and at 6:30 I was still able to take two from you and place them.

G

'Pesky little Minax Heyyyyyy"

LOL you are a funny fart Que.

Actually Factions is fun. This is coming from an anti PvPer. It's kinda like two objectives. If you are not into combat you can design your char to be a sig stealer and leave the fighting to those who like a bit of rough and tumble. That way you feel like you are contributing to the group. With straight PvP you have to fight and if you are a wuss like me, and you suck at it, you really don't have fun.

G

<blockquote><hr>

'Pesky little Minax Heyyyyyy"

LOL you are a funny fart Que.

Actually Factions is fun. This is coming from an anti PvPer. It's kinda like two objectives. If you are not into combat you can design your char to be a sig stealer and leave the fighting to those who like a bit of rough and tumble. That way you feel like you are contributing to the group. With straight PvP you have to fight and if you are a wuss like me, and you suck at it, you really don't have fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go get them Cerydwen...... *high fives* girl power.

T

Tasaio

<blockquote><hr>

However I have since learn't who Corpse Bride is and I don't believe them to be a cheat and I also learn't how they possibly did what happened.

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps you should have worked that out before jumping on Stratics making assumptions and accusing people of speed hacking! You said it yourself...
<blockquote><hr>

assumptions will make an arse out of you

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

So unless you were there, pull your head in and crawl back down the hole you came out of

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't have to be there to know Corpse Bride doesn't speed hack.
<blockquote><hr>

Next time I want [censored] from you, Ill kick you.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're going to have to try harder than this to intimidate me... why don't you give it another crack

G

Yep and you can also make a crafter and be of great help to your faction, without ever needing to PvP. You can make traps and place them, make trap removal kits, make armor weps etc, you even get the points for kills that your traps get (i think).

G

I ran into a faction trap today. A nasty little Toxxen, that had me feeling unwell for about half an hour. And you know what. I had an inkling that there was a trap too. After all the Portcullis does not descend of it's own accord. Oh imagine if the foyer were filled with spike traps as well as the hidden perpetrator of poison pandemonium.
Note to self... in future, when the spirit speaks, listen, then RUN LIKE BUGGERY or you will die laughing or is that laugh dying.

I

<blockquote><hr>

You're going to have to try harder than this to intimidate me... why don't you give it another crack

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh not going to waste my breath.

L

Lord ToXeN

rtlfc

In the interests of making Factions more appealing and fun orientated, we, OPK have decided we won't be looting enemy factioners. We wont rez kill either unless you attempt to steal our sigils. This ONLY applies to FACTIONERS, nobody else. However I still advise you to insure your gear obviously, your in fel after all.

We would like to see Factions take off again and become big so anyone out there who was thinking of joining a faction now might be the time, get some friends, pick a faction, and come join the fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.