• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KChan's Signature Requests

T

TazzieBF

OK, I have a strange request..... I dont know what my sim numbers are.. but my sim is in all of my siggys... Anyway, I dont have to have a sim in it....

Basically, I want a siggy that says something like.....

"Yeah, I like my elipses, and....." or something along those lines.... I dont care how you theme it... Its all free reign.

And if I could get a mathing Avatar..... That would be awesome... Let me know if you want to take on this challenge.

G

Maybe cause it's late, but I'm not sure how I feel about these. But I can keep trying if you don't like them. I just have been busy, but didn't want to keep you waiting too much longer. The black one just reminded me of a chalk board.

T

TazzieBF

Thanks bunches! I love then both... Will be posting the black and white one... Thanks so much!

C

ChrissyGotti

Hey KChan, You make beautiful siggys, and i'd LOVE for you to make me one when you have a chance. =]

Sim Head [including skin-tone and haircolor]
head: c046 . & the over used long black hair sim. And she is tan skin.

Names [Sims names, cities, or any other words you want]
My sims name is: Princess Juicy.. so i think it would be pretty niiice to have something that has to do with being a princess.. So maybe a crown/tiara on her head. and angel wings would be cute!

General Theme or Color Scheme: Think pink! Something very delicate, maybe clouds or a beautiful delicate back ground. Something girly.

Thank you so much <3

Update: Can you write "Princess Juicy of BF" somewhere. or something of that nature. Thnx again

G

Hey KChan. I actually need a couple siggys. WOuld you be able to do that?

Sim Head The Default simpose one. Male. Light skintone.
Names Stratics News Reporter for MF (DjFroggie) and TC (Joeysuph Heim)
General Theme or Color Scheme
Be creative, something with A) Broadway, B) News Reporting or C) Just the sims online in general.

G

Hi Chrissy,

I'm still working on trying to figure out about a tiara prop, so sorry if this is taking a little while.

I'm not sure I will have time this week to get to most siggy requests. Maybe Saturday night, I have my brothers graduation party and bridesmaid dress shopping most of the weekend so I'm pretty booked, but I will try.

C

ChrissyGotti

<blockquote><hr>

Hi Chrissy,

I'm still working on trying to figure out about a tiara prop, so sorry if this is taking a little while.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh no problem

G

Here you are, I actually ended up just pasting an image of a tiara. Seems like all the good prop sites are dying off for the regular sims anymore...

I made two so you have your pick:

Let me know if you want something different or need changes.

I

imported_Zack Coolie

Hello KChan I loved the first siggy you made me and when you got any free time on your hands I would love another siggy made by you! =)

Sim Head: c103 - tan (medium)
Names Zack Coolie in BF, AV, CC... Builder Zack Coolie in BF and AV
General Theme or Color Scheme - Building - Red/Black/White/Grey

Thanks again!

C

ChrissyGotti

<blockquote><hr>

Here you are, I actually ended up just pasting an image of a tiara. Seems like all the good prop sites are dying off for the regular sims anymore...

I made two so you have your pick:

Let me know if you want something different or need changes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I loooooove it!!!! I have 1 lil request... can i have a avy too?

thank you very much, im very pleased

G

Princess here is an avatar:

Froggie, I tried to give you a newsreporter/sims theme:

Let me know if you'd like something different

M

Matthew Gilmore

Sim Head: White skin tone, don't know the code for it, but blue, spiky hair, with sunglasses.
Names: DJ Matt at JP
General Theme or Color Scheme: Peaceful, nature

G

Hi Zack,

Here's your siggy:

Let me know if you need anything changed.

I

imported_Zack Coolie

Wow! Great job hun, That looks amazing! You do such great work. Thanks for helping me out

If you have time, no rush at all... maybe an avatar?

Thanks Again!

A++++++++++

G

I had just come back here to double check on the names too...

M

Matthew Gilmore

Could you have me laying down and add MF, AV, and CC, too?

Also, what font is that? I like it.

:]

G

KChan! Time for another one!

This one is going to have one of my sim friends in it. I am going to need two of them since she also wants the same one too. So here it goes.

Our Sigature:
My Head: Male: C903-Light Sim Name: Mike Rizzo
Friend's Head: Female: C046-Light Sim Name: Amoreena
Theme: Standing back to back and the quote: "Mischief at its best."
Background: Something with Fire. Please try not to have it too bright.

Can you also repeat the same thing for my friend, except swap the sims?

Also, if you can give us both avatars of our sims, individually, saying "@ EJ" that would be terrific!

Thanks a bunch again! Surprise us!

T

TazzieBF

I'll post another request.... and again its a non sim siggy...

I need one with Pirates on it. Its for the Pirates of the Burning Sea: Stratics site... If you could create anything, that would be awesome... You can find screenshots of the game here.

Just do me a favor and dont use any female avatars in it, lol.

Thanks!

G

There are sim pirate costumes if you're interested :p

FYI I will try and tackle all requests this weekend. Hopefully tomorrow night I can get a start on them.

G

Rizzo,

What color hair does your friend have? That hair is the black/blonde/purple/red head but you didn't specify.

Also, You say you want the sims swapped? Do you mean you want only your name on your own or you want both names on the siggy and flip the sims?

Thanks.

G

Matt-

Here is one of you laying down. The font is called Birthday Greetz.

Tazzie-
I made you a few options with text.

w/o text:

w/text

G

<blockquote><hr>

Rizzo,

What color hair does your friend have? That hair is the black/blonde/purple/red head but you didn't specify.

Also, You say you want the sims swapped? Do you mean you want only your name on your own or you want both names on the siggy and flip the sims?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hair color is blonde, I am sorry I did not specify.
Both names on the signatures would be great, yes just flip the sims for the two signatures. (If you are still confused, here is an example: Mike-Amoreena = 1st signature /\ Amoreena-Mike = 2nd Signature.)
Just be sure they have the same background and wording for both. We just need the sims swapped. Hehe. Thanks

T

TazzieBF

<blockquote><hr>

w/text

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome... Thanks so much... If I could just request one minor change to this one... Could you Add "News manager" below the text... when you get a free minute, no rush!

ETA: Forgot to add... If I could possibly get a matching avi with that... You rock!

G

Tazzie,
That signature will refresh and will now have the corrected text. Here is an avatar to go with your signature:

Mike here is your's and Amoreena's:

Yours:

Amoreena's:

Hope you like!

G

Woah! That blew us away Thank you so much! That is awesome and perfect! Just as we imagined!

B

beckatamar

Really Really amazing siggys! I have not seen one yet that I havent admired!

T

TazzieBF

Thanks so much! I appreciate it! Waiting for the new image to update... Hopefully it will soon.

G

Something was wrong with the linkage...but it's fixed now!

Thanks Becka

A

Amy@EJ

Woot! Just got on now. Thank you so much for the siggy and avatar! I love it.

G

Hiya KC

I was thinking I could use a TC3 siggy. Same purple head as always. I cant think of a theme lol...stop by the recently redesigned lot and see if you get inspired! You'll find your stuff is exactly where you left it, sort of.

Niki

G

hehe, I should be able to sign on tonight finally. I have been dog/house sitting and internet there was too iffy to play TSO, but I am finally done tonight!

I only manage to even check here at work. But now I'll be back to my computer
(and my own bed, thankfully!!!)

G

Woot! I been wondering where ya been hehe. I look forward to seeing you! WB!

S

SilverSpike

Hiya KC . Please could i get a siggy -

Male Sim
Head - C526
Skin - Tan
Theme - Swimming Pool / Beach Would be great.

Text

Silver Spike @ TC3

Thanks so much
I will put aside some simoleans for your trouble

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

Hiya, KChan! I s'pose I'm ready to ditch my lack of photoshop skills and leave it to the pros. If you're up to it, here's what I'd like.

Male Sim
Head: C108
Skin: Tan
Theme: Anything you please! The more original, the better. No need for any text, either.

Thank you!

G

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know I've seen your requests but I've just been rather busy. I will finally have a couple evenings off this week so hopefully I will get to them within the next few days.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know I've seen your requests but I've just been rather busy. I will finally have a couple evenings off this week so hopefully I will get to them within the next few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

No rush whatsoever. Take your time, we all know how summer schedules can be.

G

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your patience. I really wish it was just summer keeping me busy! I work then usually have to watch my sister's kids 4-5 days a week so she can work part-time. I've spent the last two days catching up on sleep!

Silver Spike:

Phoenix Rising:

Let me know if you need any corrections.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

I absolutely love it; I'm blown away by what you and Jenifer whipped up. I'll alternate back and forth between these two, and when we're able to sign up for stratics plus again (the link is still down) I'll be able to upload both. Thanks again!

S

SilverSpike

tyvvvm
i love it, one thing i just changed my name in TC3 to Dj Spike Ringwald-Skye. Would it be possible to get a change on this?

S

SilverSpike

hiya, i think you forgot to post the updated siggy :p lol ty again

Y

youradhere4222

<blockquote><hr>

hiya, i think you forgot to post the updated siggy :p lol ty again

[/ QUOTE ]

Look in the post with the original signature. She updated it to include the signature that you want.

Chase