• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KChan's Signature Requests

Y

youradhere4222

From what I'm reading - it says:

"DJ Spike Ringwald-Skye @ TC3"

S

SilverSpike

<center> WOOT, i finally got it lol, i had to look in Kchans photobucket album, but i found it, the wrong link was going in to the posts
tyssssm KChan for this wonderful siggy
I love it
tytyty </center>

G

Sometimes you just have to refresh your page a few times for it to show up correctly. I had to refresh my photobucket page once then stratics a couple times before it had shown up.

I try not to change the link so that should you need anything changed in the future, you don't have to remove the signature.

S

SilverSpike

Hiya Kchan, i was wondering if you are able to create another siggy for me for a different city

Head: C927
Skin: Tan
Theme: In the jungle, (where a bear would live) LOL
Text: Spike Bear Ringwald-Skye
@
Alphaville
If you are unable to do me another one, thats fine i understand it may come across as rather selfish of me. Thanks

S

SilverSpike

Hiya KC. Just wondered if i could have 2 avatars? One for the Dj Spike Ringwald Skye @ TC3 one. and also one for the bear? Just with the head would be great, or whatever you can do
But on the bear, i would appreciate a little rawwwrrr! lol

S

SilverSpike

Can i request siggy for a friend please:

Female

CO56 Tan

Text: DJ Raine Ringwald-Skye @ AV

Theme: Rainstorm or Thunderstorm

W

WG_Simmer

If it's not much trouble, may you make a siggy for me?
Sim Head: Male, C504, Lightest Skin Tone
Names: Will aka Strange
General Theme or Color Scheme: The Theme I want is just fall and maybe in a small town setting.

May I also have an Avatar?
An avatar of just C504 and the background also be fall

G

I'd be happy to make you a signature, that head has a few different color options for hair, I would just need to know which hair color you have.
Black/Brown/Bright Blond/Silver Blond

S

SilverSpike

56 ? the site i got the code from told me it was this one:

Forgive me if i am wrong

Spike

G

Sorry I think that was an oversight on my part. They're both named relatively the same. I'll fix it tonight when I get home from work.

G

Refresh and you should be set. I don't have the exact hair style so I had to take some liberties. But I made sure it was a short do.

W

WG_Simmer

It's awsome, though I kind of don't like the sweater. I would of liked a tshirt or a hoddie sweatshirt. If you don't mind, may you change that? I understand if you don't want to.

Other then that, the pose and the background are excellent!

G

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I should hopefully update your signature tonight. I just haven't had a moment to myself lately with my sister putting in extra hours at work, me having to watch her kids, so I should finally have a chance tonight. I didn't forget!

**Edited, all fixed!**

W

WG_Simmer

For some reason on my account I can't edit or delete my avatar and signature. I would like to use your avatar, but nothing changes. :-( I have to fix this somehow. :-(
The signature looks awesome!

G

i'd love one :)

Sim Head: C056, light skin tone.
Names: Candi Smith II @ AV
General Theme or Color Scheme: i saw one of yours that was like a sims laying down in front of a fireplace or something with a dog. i really liked that :)

thank you soooo much

G

Hi Candi,

I didn't actually make the dog one, that was Jessica, I'd still be willing to attempt one for you.

I'm working two jobs right now, so I might not be able to do anything until this coming weekend. Holiday Season at the mall = not fun.

G

don't worry about it,
no rush at all :)
i'm busy too...
barely checking the boards.
so don't rush :)

G

Sorry about the delay. I finally had a night off today and with the weather I pretty much had a whole day off!

I guessed on the hair, you hadn't mentioned it but I had an idea you were blonde.
If not let me know I can correct it.

G

OMG i love that sooo much!

thanks a ton!

*hugs*

everything is perfect (;

K

K-C

Are you still doing these? If so would you mind doing one for me?

Sim Head not sure of the number but it is the red headed female sim with the pigtails and glitter eye shadow/medium skin tone

Names Fidget AV

General Theme or Color Scheme with a fairy background I found a few that were cute at http://www.geocities.com/annprince7/fairybgrnds/bgrnds4.html

Thank you so much!!!

G

Do you mean this one?

She's the one who is normally in my signature, but she's got the glitter eye shadow and the red bows.

If not, you can check HERE to find your correct number. Thanks!

P

Phaedra of DG

Sim Head: C046, Medium
Names: Phaedra @ Dans Grove
General Theme or Color Scheme:

I really like this whole setup, you can take out the writing, and do something similar :} Thanks

G

Here is your fairy signature, I actually tried to make your sim like one in the picture instead of just having the picture in the background. I can still do something like that if you like though.

G

Hi Phaedra, I just need to know which color hair your sim has to make your signature.

A

Alynn

Hi Kchan! Can you please make me one? If you can.....

Sim Head CO46 (red hair)
Alynn in Dans Grove and TC3

If you can do something with angel/devil theme , THANK YOU

G

I made you one exactly like the one you posted but I made you something a bit different incase you didn't want to have the exact same siggy.

Thanks for waiting, the two jobs keep me busy.

A

Alynn

Hi KChan,

My Skin Tone is medium. Thank you so much for your help!

G

Here is your siggy, please let me know if you need any changes.

Thanks again for your patience ladies.

X

xorsyst_tso

**Edit: Posted in your request thread instead of the signature test one. lol, sorry.

G

Hiya, KC!

I was wondering - would you be willing to make a non-sim siggy for me? Maybe a fantasy or anime theme, with my name...

*hugs*

G

Holy hell, that was fast! And they're all so pretty! Thank you! *hugs*