• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KChan's Signature Requests

C

Carter'

Can u make me one my anme is Carter Harley in game i hva the bluehaired blue glasses face! plz like club light in the back?

N

Neffyh

Hello could you please make me a siggy with faires. I like my Avator alot if you could do something to match would be great.I got that pic on Jessica Galbreths site she has great art. I love purple colors. and have my sim name Neffy also....Ive seen so many of your siggys and they are the best. thank you so much.

G

Hi Carter, what skin-tone is your sim?

I will try and work on requests tonight since I'm not working

G

Hi Neffy,

Here is your signature, I made you a new larger avatar to use with it. Please let me know if you need any changes.

G

For you, of course!

If I'm up to it after work tonight you shall have it.

Glad you like it Neffy.

C

Carter'

Sorry for the dealy he is the lightest tone there is Could you put like the riders club in backroudn with clucb lights? please and thank you if possible

G

I love your work, and finally decided to ask for a signature!
If you could please make one with the following specifications it'd be greatly appreciated!:

Sim Head: C201/Light Skin/Red Hair
Names: Strike Black
General Theme or Color Scheme: This is the tricky part. If it isn't too much to ask, I'd kind of like the signature to have two sides to it. On the right, my sim as calm and collected, with the overall setting to be peaceful. On the left, my sim as angry and resentful, with an overall dark and perhaps even sinister setting. If you can somehow make the two merge and mesh in the center, that'd be great.

With a description like that, feel free to turn me down. I know I'd turn me down.

G

Hi Strike, here is your siggy:

Let me know if you want any changes.

G

I love it. Thanks, I wasn't expecting it so fast or to be so perfect!

C

Carter'

Hey i hate to ask but could you make me another one
i just love your work! could you put my sim on a harly with a biker out fit on plz and the riders club in back round? one side black the other greay please!

G

I hope you don't mind that I did something different with the background. I can put it to the colors you wanted if you like, I just liked the stretch of open road in the background.

C

CarlosN

Hi i would like a siggy
but i dont know where to view the sim heads

G

No problem, the earlier links I posted are no longer useful since the web address changed. Here is where you can go to view the sim heads:

Male

Female

Just find the number and you also need to specify hair color (since many heads have multiple colors) and skin tone (light/medium/dark)

Let me know if you need anymore help.

C

CarlosN

Head= c103
Hair= Black
Skin Tone= Medium
Names= Carlos N in EA-Land and TC3
Theme=Money and rares

G

You need to put that link between the Image tags

You can copy and paste this code below into the signature field:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr />

That will center the image as well. If you don't want it centered you can just remove those tags.

B

Becca'

Could you please make me a signature? I don't even know how to put it in my profile but I'd like anything with my name - Becca - and something flowery/artsy - I'm not picky!

G

I apologize for being a bit backlogged lately.

I made a couple Becca, let me know if you'd like something different though.

You can copy this code for the first option:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr />

You can copy this code for the second option: <font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr />

And put it in the signature field by going into your Control Panel and choosing your settings.

K

Kiwi Lover

Kchan, pretty please sugar on top. suprise and flamingo me. Kiwi Fruit seems to be the name I am with, Rescuer of Homeless Flamingos is what i do. Have fun

R

Riley-

I'd like one of your signature's please

Head= c046
Hair= Black
Skin Tone= Medium
Name= Riley-
Theme=Fun &amp; Flirty

C

Carter'

Hey im bCK LOL

Head:c526,c801
Skin:light
Name:Carter Harley,Aden S
City:Ealand
Theme:something out of the oridnary something cool and creative

Note Carter is head c526 Aden is head c801

Thanks you rock

And could i bother you to make me the lil thing to go inside the lil box like you did for carlos just something with the head c526 plz thanks you rock and so do ur siggys!

G

Head=CO46
Hair=Black
Skin Tone=Light
Name=Oakley Latrellia
Theme=Something Gothic

thank you so much in advance. Your siggy's are great

G

I'm around just a little behind lol. Its the holiday weekend and family birthdays..I actually have to go create a Thomas birthday cake in a bit...

Hoping to get to things tomorrow a bit if we get done with Easter early. I also work two jobs so sometimes I'm just swamped!

G

Oakley I made you two options, let me know if you'd like something different:

I realized I didn't make an avatar for the first one but if you want I can make one.

C

Carter'

<blockquote><hr>

For the second head what color hair does your sim have?

[/ QUOTE ] black sorry

S

Sims2

thanks for the siggy can i thank who made it for me or should i ask them first? it did not work trying again

C

Carter'

CRY CRY CRY i guess no siggy for poor old carter !! where is KC&gt;? been over a week
Cry

G

I am actually working on it now!

I know I'm behind, I've been stuck working the last few days straight.

C

Carter'

but when i try to put avatar it says improper image type help? plzz hehe

G

That's a problem lately, not sure why, had it happen with someone else and I tested it out had the same problem, then tried again without a problem. Not sure if you've tried it more then once but it eventually took it.