• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

KChan's Signature Requests

G

I've been debating this a while since I don't play anymore, but I kind of miss my siggy making. So, I decided to start a thread again. I can't promise the most timely of results, things here are a bit busy, but I will work on them as best as I can. I will try my best to work on them in the order they are received, but no promises, some are just easier then others.

It will help me a lot if you include all your information on one post:

Sim Head [including skin-tone and haircolor]
Names [Sims names, cities, or any other words you want]
General Theme or Color Scheme

Thanks!

~KC

G

oooooh!

I would love one!

Are you doing non-sim ones?!
If so, I'd loveee one with my name on it. For a theme, anything really. I like cute things, sort of enchantingish and stars kind of things.

If you're doing just sim ones I will have one anyway but i'll adjust my theme. Just let me know.

Thanks KC!!

G

Sim Head : C522 medium

Name/Words: Shari

Theme: I'm looking for a kind of night time theme, like stars, night sky, fireflies. Or any theme with dark purple, black or blues would also work.

No rush of course.

Thank you.

G

Let me know if you want something different. The little sig was just kinda cute to me, so I threw it in there.

G

Thanks KC, I love them!

I will be putting it up right now! thanks

D

Divinity Montero

Hey KChan! I'm not sure if your still up for making siggies. But if you are, I would LOVE one!

Alexis' new obsession is Phantom of The Opera. A non-sim siggy please? Thank you so much! No rush at all!

D

Divinity Montero

<blockquote><hr>

Still making them

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yay! Great! Thank you

T

TransferBot

Hey. I was wondering if you could make me one of your great siggys. I'm a money and object trader from BF to AV. My Fees are 10% I was wondering if you could include that some how in the siggy. Maybe a picture of AV &amp; BF in the background. I don't know. Suprise Me

G

Let me know if you want something different.

And I can make you a siggy bot, no problem

D

Divinity Montero

<blockquote><hr>

Let me know if you want something different.

And I can make you a siggy bot, no problem

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG That is amazingly gorgeous! I love, love, love it! Thank you!
I can't wait to put it up after Valentines day!

G

May I ask how you figure out what your sim head # and body # or label are? (whatever you wanna call it)

G

Female Heads
Male Heads

You can follow this link to see the sims heads. Look for the image of your sims head and the number underneath is the number you need. Similar heads have the same number, so you also have to point out what color your sims hair is. i.e. Male Sim c107 has blonde/red/black hair. You also need to list your sims skin tone (Light/Medium/Dark).

Hope that helps. If you're ever not sure, you can post a picture of your sim and I'd be glad to help you figure it out.

I

imported_Zack Coolie

Hello KChan i would love a siggy if you got a chance...

Sim Head: c103 - tan (medium)
Names Zack Coolie in BF, AV, JP, CC... Builder Zack Coolie in BF and AV
General Theme or Color Scheme - New Buffalo Sabres Logos (NHL Hockey) - Blue and Gold

Thanks!

G

Let me know if you need something changed. Hope you like it, I tried to recreate the jersey as best I could.

I

imported_Zack Coolie

OMG! I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THE SIGGY! YOUR THE BEST!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOT

Thank you sooo much!

T

TransferBot

Hey. I absolutely adore the awesome siggy you made me. It would be great if the arrow could go both ways. I kinda made a typo. I do the transfers back and forth. Perhaps arrows going different ways on top of each other maybe? I don't know..anyways it looks great!

G

I fixed your siggy, it should update, if you don't see it right away, refresh your page.

G

Sim Head Blue (Dark)- It don't got hair lol a C926 Head (Same body please)
Names Reporter for TSO-R
Dark blue and red &lt;3

wonderful siggys

if mines too hard, I won't hate you if you don't do it. This SimPose thing is as easy as the meaning of life's question

ty

- A guy who is a madman

G

T-Man

Didn't know if you wanted your name on it or not, you only said reporter so I put one wth your name on it and one without. I couldn't do much for your body unfortunately, I could only find a light robot body skin, not the dark one, sorry.

I

Immortal_AV

Sim Head : C003 , Skin color: white
Names : Immortal in AV buying and selling rares!
General Theme or Color Scheme : Rare theme, i want a rare theme like a mystic tree, blue simmy and a gnome and some other rare pets in there if you can

Thanks,
Immortal

G

Hi Immortal,

There are a lot of c003 heads, I'm going to need something more specific. There are like 6 different hair colors. (I'm assuming female too, you didn't specify but I'm guessing by name)

I

Immortal_AV

If you look up Immortal in AV that is the kind of sim and hair style i want, but i want a tuxedo for the clothing

G

KChan, may I get a siggy made by you to please

Sim Head: c046 - light toned skin (She has long purple hair)
Names Dove Gem in AV, BF, IH
General Theme or Color Scheme - Something fantasish / mystical, with light purple, black &amp; white. Can you put *March 2003 - Present* Always &amp; Forever !

I hope you are still making siggys, I love yours and would loveo ne made by you please

G

I still am, just a bit slow right now, haven't had an hour to myself lately. Hoping to work on them when I get home tonight.

J

Jordin Red

Hi, would it be possible to get a signature for me? no rush whenever if you wouldn't mind
sim head:c108 light skin
sim name: Jordin Biggs
colours: black ,red and white
if thats too many colours its ok to use whatever you feel is ok
Thank you so much

G

Hi Jordin, there are a few different hair colors, I need to know which one you have.

G

Here are two for tonight, Jordin I hope to have yours by the end of the weekend. Thanks for your patience guys. I've been working and then coming home and babysitting till 10:30 or later every day anymore. It gets a bit tiring.

I

Immortal_AV

It's PERFECT! Thanks for doing such a favor.

Thanks,
Immortal

G

Let me know if it's not to your tastes. When I was making it, playing cards came to my mind when I was thinking of red/black/white objects.

J

Jordin Red

I LOVE IT THANK YOU VERY MUCH...but i dont know how to put it on can you help?

I

Immortal_AV

I'll help you. Put this in your signature box.

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/Kawaiichan83/JordinBiggs.jpg[/image+]

but without the + in [/image+]

G

<blockquote><hr>

Here are two for tonight, Jordin I hope to have yours by the end of the weekend. Thanks for your patience guys. I've been working and then coming home and babysitting till 10:30 or later every day anymore. It gets a bit tiring.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh my gosh, I LOVE IT!, thank you so much KChan. You did an awsome job.

M

~Mishka~

I would love to have a siggy. Do you do avatars too?

main sim - Mishka - C809 Blonde, light skined. She is in AV, BF, IH, JP and DC; (I spend most of my time playing in DC.)
secondary sim - Rebecca - C056 Redhead, light skinned. She is in DC.

As far as theme's go...I love anything patriotic - especially with stars; but then the houses I run are mostly outdoor/tropical, so either of those would be great.

Other info...my favorite color is purple and I really like cats.

Thank you so very much!

~Mishka

G

Here you are. I tried to give you a tropical theme with the beach and threw in fireworks to capture the patriotic theme.

And an avatar:

I make avatars, but I usually only do so if people specifically request it. Call it laziness.

G

Hiyas KChan! I would like one too, please!

Head 1: C903 Male,Light Skin, Dark Hair
Head 2: C504 Male,Light Skin, Light / Grey Hair
Sim Names and City: Mike Rizzo @ East Jerome, Buddie @ Dan's Grove
Theme: Nightime Theme, Blue Moonlit sky (of course with moon) with stars of different shades, etc. (Please try not to make the sky too dark).

I hope you are able to do this for me! Thank you very much.
If you can also make an avatar, please go ahead too. Take care and Good luck!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Here you go:

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is nice! Thank you very much!