• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Facebook/Avatarbook - Let's get this straigtened out

G

<blockquote><hr>

I found this tonight when I was surfing pertaining to Facebook.

[/ QUOTE ]

That should help alot and I hope will put some fears/concerns to rest. It will particularly help people who want to keep their game life and real life separate, by designating people in their RL as such and everybody else only gets to see limited info. Sounds like FB is at least partially stepping up to the plate and realizing they were missing the boat in some areas....which can only mean good things for the future. It might even be that these changes were part of the whole agreement EA made with them in the first place telling them if they didn't do this, this and this that there would be no collaboration. That's speculation on my part, but given the timing of this with the addition of FB to EA Land, along with the addition of FB features on Club Pogo that I posted about, its a definite possibility.