• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When Trump is President you can come live with me.

It would be a stretch to call that a "fight" The worst ass whooping I can remember.
#Trump2016 you can have America's non pvpers Claire...#MakeCanadaTriggeredandPussified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to get in but i got a downstairs bathroom needing tile and a high school grad this weekend.

miss u too tao.

glad to see chessy getting some well deserved love, outside of the incontinent gremlins that inhabit the shard.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
hated the yew fights. they were super stink-a licious.

lets try to town fight/spawn fight instead.

i do wish the zerg wasn't so strong at times.... chasing gets old. and older. and oldest. then i die. embarrassing? maybe for me

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
hahahah, good times. wish we could stand toe to toe a little better. personally, i try to play, but i know i'm second rate. i'll attack you anytime tho, and i think y'all know that.

can't believe you killed gia after i outed her. i was laughing

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to think for 3 to 1 odds, we are really starting to get our timing back together. Necro on an archer mixed with my calling/walling/fielding in tight spots really isn't fair TBH lol. And Arthur is definitely a great compliment. He's an excellent listener and cross healer. Whoever boxed him in the back room in SL base, that was quite funny lol.

I'm sure Slip was none-to-pleased to die like that with those numbers lol. He logged for the night after. Nice to see you guys do try and fight without him afterwards though. Your mages need some work. And less dexxers/archers + more mages. The despise real late when you had 5 or 6? And it was only necro and I, wasn't a real strong showing. With walls and such, dexxers and archers alike are quick deaths.

Good on you guys for wanting to fight, although the mass amount of numbers shouldn't be what gives them the courage to do so. I feel like its so much easier to pick off slower people, or kill ones lagging behind/not in map. Don't get discouraged. It's all in fun. You'll never hear me make fun of someone who isn't that great but they are trying to learn, and not just with outrageous uneven amounts of numbers. We were all noobs or not great at PVP once.

Last edited:

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yeah, we need work. way true. I would comment on the dsp fight, but I, um, can't really remember it. perhaps I partook a bit much

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where was all the action yesterday? We did despise about 3 or so times during your prime time (10pm EST+) and nothing. Even checked towns and such. Were you guys roof-ing it? Lol

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are living the trammel life trying to get new shinies..I'll never understand that play style. Just wait a month and once the nerds flood the market buy them cheap..

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I never even got into vent (mumble whatever) channel last night. I was on, pooping around being lazy. too tired to even pvm, much less pvp or pick a fight. I think most of the guys went to bed early or something.

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Sadly it looks like you have already crushed there pvp spirit. They all thought a zerg meant auto win now they are starting to see it doesnt so more trammy stuff less pvp stuff.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly it looks like you have already crushed there pvp spirit. They all thought a zerg meant auto win now they are starting to see it doesnt so more trammy stuff less pvp stuff.
Broli use the right their....for poop's sake

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
no spirit crushed here. sillies. i'll be dying by your sword (arrows/flamstrikes) soon enough. might even manage to take one of y'all with me if i ever remember to play a little defense.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I log in almost every day and still see no fights..broli you guys set up on atl yet?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I log in almost every day and still see no fights..broli you guys set up on atl yet?

That was the plan, but with people coming back, it iss prolonging it a little bit. Broli has a character with an updated suit/template. Necro has 2 very worthless characters (IMO LOL. Not very team-like), and I have a suit with a mystic that uses the imbued Djinni's Ring and imbued armor that has 2-3 resists imbued per piece LOL. So we are a little behind as a whole.

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are living the trammel life trying to get new shinies..I'll never understand that play style. Just wait a month and once the nerds flood the market buy them cheap..

Darc and I were smokn crak :}

UltimaLordAmitlu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was the plan, but with people coming back, it iss prolonging it a little bit. Broli has a character with an updated suit/template. Necro has 2 very worthless characters (IMO LOL. Not very team-like), and I have a suit with a mystic that uses the imbued Djinni's Ring and imbued armor that has 2-3 resists imbued per piece LOL. So we are a little behind as a whole.
Can I have that Djinn ring plz? :D

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Decent fight tonight popped a coon waited an finally toke showed up. 3 vs 5 i think we won no deaths. Good fight tho guys hopefully we will get them more often.

High Fives

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Decent fight tonight popped a coon waited an finally toke showed up. 3 vs 5 i think we won no deaths. Good fight tho guys hopefully we will get them more often.

High Fives
we only had 4. you fools are hard to learn new skills with (i'm really trying to learn the magery thing). And yeah, no deaths for you. Almost got necro once, i think the whole vent went "gahhhhhhh" when he slipped away and got the heal off. You guys got some sweet techniques going on. attack the archer, the mages destroy you. attack a mage, the other xheals and the archer destroys you.

i need more skill points on my char. ha ha. good fights tho.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we only had 4. you fools are hard to learn new skills with (i'm really trying to learn the magery thing). And yeah, no deaths for you. Almost got necro once, i think the whole vent went "gahhhhhhh" when he slipped away and got the heal off. You guys got some sweet techniques going on. attack the archer, the mages destroy you. attack a mage, the other xheals and the archer destroys you.

i need more skill points on my char. ha ha. good fights tho.
Well idk who switched or who is who but...

Tyrax, Sticky, Leane, Bora, Some Gargoyle with a R name, kelson. Again, dunno who is who. I'm sure Kelson is one of those first 5. But yeah that's what we got.

But yeah good fights. Slightly more numbers but nothing outrageous. And see, don't you think you guys learned more with numbers like that then with 2x / 3x the numbers?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So apparently I can't count. One of our members wasn't in party, so I'm going to say that's why I only counted 4. Hmmmm. Was one of you guys dual clienting on Lizzy? The t-storms at the end completely ruined everything for us. Ugh!!! I, personally, had a good time even though I ooOOOoooOooo a lot.

"some gargoyle with a R name" is Resiew-Dub, thank you very much, sir.

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh boy! I haven't been here in a while! Im having major UO withdraws. My desktop died in Nov 2012 and I haven't logged on since. Navi told me my house fell and that pretty much made me not want to even try. Now here I am. Still no computer useable for UO and I can't log in to Origin to access my account to reactivate it even if I wanted to. :( btw… Broli, you still never added the "T" to your char's name? Its Turtles, bro. Turtles...

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's ok navi Poofed and his castle fell..such a dope

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's ok navi Poofed and his castle fell..such a dope

Well damn! He collected a whole lot of really nice stuff. I think the things I'm saddest about losing was my soulstones. I hate working skills up. :(

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy poo!!! Nanny you butthole how's life?
At this particular time, I'm doing alright. Just staying indoors as much as possible because its already hit 115 degrees here. Hows the armpit of the USA, also known as Delaware? How you doin?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this particular time, I'm doing alright. Just staying indoors as much as possible because its already hit 115 degrees here. Hows the armpit of the USA, also known as Delaware? How you doin?
Yes of course you are in that convo nanny! How's life buddy? Ill trade u some heat for these f'n cicadas in PA. My god they are everywhere!!

Nanny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes of course you are in that convo nanny! How's life buddy? Ill trade u some heat for these f'n cicadas in PA. My god they are everywhere!!
Im good! I'm not sure how long it will take but Im going to come back to UO. Apparently you have to have 1B gold now to buy anything so I gotta see what I can do. I think 90% of my gold was in checks in my house when it fell (only like 30 mil).

Hows life going for you? We'll have the cicadas here soon enough! Noisey, annoying ass things!

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If by pvp you mean sit in Vent and talk, look at my characters and then log out. Then yes!

Amen!

One day he will get the urge to take up arms again, and when that day comes hellfire will rain down from the sky and the world will tremble beneath the feet of..... BEEZTMOAD

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Amen!

One day he will get the urge to take up arms again, and when that day comes hellfire will rain down from the sky and the world will tremble beneath the feet of..... BEEZTMOAD
You just made me wet

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well damn! He collected a whole lot of really nice stuff. I think the things I'm saddest about losing was my soulstones. I hate working skills up. :(
not sure if your's were saved but I know Gareth had a house somewhere that he was savng stones from the idoc's. might have been before they became turn in fodder but worth a shot to ask him.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
not sure if your's were saved but I know Gareth had a house somewhere that he was savng stones from the idoc's. might have been before they became turn in fodder but worth a shot to ask him.
i tried to find mine when i came back and everyone pretty much cashed all the ones collected from IDOCs. your only real hope is that someone you knew collected them for you and is holding them.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tbh, skills are pretty easy to gain nowadays. Only ones that are harder are your bard skills, taming, and that's about it. The others are just time consuming (spellweaving, ninjitsu, bushido, stealth, hiding, etc).

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
so a few of us got a hair up our 4th point and decided, for some reason unknown to me, to do the turtle spawn last night. i don't think anyone had ever done it in fel before (of the people that participated). I'm not gonna lie, that stupid spawn took a LONG time.

I highly recommend needles in the eyes, bamboo under fingernails, and burning torture over doing that friggin spawn.

Happy sunday everyone!

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I should be able to log in to UO sometime tomorrow…. WEEEEEE
Nanny old buddy,

Uo is pretty fun. A lot of the old people are back.... If you need any help with getting a char setup let me know, I have more stuff laying around than I know what to do with..... Could get you a half decent Mage or dexxer suit to get you started.

It's Claire btw!!
My icq is 308392636