• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi-5 today in despise got killed 2 vs 3 just me an Necro 1 mage vs 3 killed them in depise then killed them in terra great walling skills guys letting one mage out field all of you lol HIGH FIVES

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi-5 today in despise got killed 2 vs 3 just me an Necro 1 mage vs 3 killed them in depise then killed them in terra great walling skills guys letting one mage out field all of you lol HIGH FIVES
All luck...you both are nothing without me

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lol I ask you to unretire sir you told me you had a family now u were to old to get back into the game. lol
No I told you that I'm up at the asscrack of dawn everyday and playing at 2 in the morning is no longer an option....get it right slappy

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I told you that I'm up at the asscrack of dawn everyday and playing at 2 in the morning is no longer an option....get it right slappy
Just tell the boss: my apologies for being late, i was tied up raiding an Oaks.

i'm sure he'll understand.

oh and I remember Necro's walling skills. Hasn't lost it I guess.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Just tell the boss: my apologies for being late, i was tied up raiding an Oaks.

i'm sure he'll understand.
you never know.... your boss might have been an avid UOer back in the day.... and I can't remember the last time there was a fight at oaks. in recent memory all i recall is dsp, harry, and yew. sheesh

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Necro has nothing on me. But he plays on a 1997 computer. So, that would mean in theory if he had a good computer he would be as good as me! Maybe... O:)

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the older the PC the better. I swear I upgraded to like a monster rig..and UO runs slower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
not true i just bought a new rig today feelin real good about myself 6 years on this old thing finally ready for the upgrade.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought someone was going to talk poo about uhoh backing out of the 3way last night
Whoa sir...I don't even play and honestly I don't have any idea why I am still posting here, but I know my boys....and if there was a 3 way...Lox would be the man in the middle...or are we not talking about that kind of 3 way

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well besides killing Toke (3-4ish of you?)in despise when they should of been pushing the 6+ grinder in terra, we were going to let you go in then roll up behind you. But you insisted on attacking us. Sooooo we did that then pushed in and broli and maybe Necro died? I don't remember exactly. But when they have as many dismounters as we have people + double numbers, that's not a ideal situation. But we were about to come back, but then informed of a harry in Wrong on ATL. We fought at that until 3am EST. We did end up dying there (again 3 v 6-7ish +) but man did we kill them a lot. We didn't have anyone to even hurt the harry lololol.

I can def say I miss field fights though, like an actual push grinder where you have more than half the team being mages (like weavers) and not a mini grind then a chase fest (although I was the only real mage on our side, nice 9 damage meteors Necro lolol). Winding + wildfires + thunderstorms are so destructive. Even in the field as long as I get a heal or two Hahahah. Bc broli hogs my gift of renewals.

But yes! We died n lost both battles!! We sure did kill a lot though lol.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Your fight against toke was a disaster for us... we had been fighting against yeah in terra for multiple iterations when uhoh showed up in fire. we were in the process of consolidating and reorganizing for another push into terra. we had to switch modes to fight off uhoh so that we weren't pushing hard into terra while having uhoh pushing in our rear... (thus the 3 way, ha ha ha). Anyways, I don't know how many times we tried to take terra back from yeah, but we never were able to finish the job. we had some close fights, but they managed to get the edge on us every time. overall, even though we lost, it was good times.

Hilarious sidenote: Yeah was spamming general chat trying to hire a sampi to kill Meph for them.... they weren't able to do it on their own. I guess they got a wammy eventually and took it.

Sad sidenote: Fukaire kept showing up randomly throughout fire/dsp/terra? (not sure if i saw him there) still talking mad poo about toke. So sad. We're all just trying to have fun, not create endless silly drama.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Whoa sir...I don't even play and honestly I don't have any idea why I am still posting here, but I know my boys....and if there was a 3 way...Lox would be the man in the middle...or are we not talking about that kind of 3 way
Maybe that's why they really left.... Lox wasn't in the middle. I mean, we were stuck between uhoh and yeah... maybe he got upset that we were in his rightful place.

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Atl was crazy last night at the harry we had it under control till we let them inside an choke the front that was the beginning of the end. The two hours prior to that tho was insanely fun.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha. made me think of entourage when johnny and turtle crossed swords

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
sooo, do you think my 4 yr old will be able to pvp with a parry mage???? hmmm, worth a shot right.

other guilds " you had us with numbers!"

toke " yeah, but 3 of us are drunk and 2 are under 7"

others "just cause you play like 5 yr olds...."

happy thursday

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like my macros minus the with and ev..just put Guards!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Without going to far in depth...

Yay PVP. IDK why Toke wanted OUT of Terra Keep. You had a better chance of killing Necro&I there with that many lol. But I must say, Necro & I still got it :) 6v2 at Yew and killed a lot with 0 deaths. I'll chalk that up in the win catergory.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Without going to far in depth...

Yay PVP. IDK why Toke wanted OUT of Terra Keep. You had a better chance of killing Necro&I there with that many lol. But I must say, Necro & I still got it :) 6v2 at Yew and killed a lot with 0 deaths. I'll chalk that up in the win catergory.
You killed me when I crashed going into that house lol, so that one shouldn't count. I got logged back in just in time to see death.

and Pad on the roof made me LOL so hard I tinkled myself.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ill let leadership know you were unimpressed by the couple of kills you got. lol *slow clap*
You guys did nothing special in the Yew encounter that warrants any type of applause. Except Padisher. That is what happens when someone doesn't listen, and it was hilarious for our side, and I'm sure you both got a good laugh out of it too.

Soon as I seen it was a non-stop chase pvp encounter, I left. I rather actually engage people not chase them for 30 minutes.

I wasn't there, but heard you got Pad again in the house w/ explode pots?

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes. We are up to our old tricks again LOL. And no offense, but with 6v2, in which DISMOUNTERS outnumber us, let alone fighting 3 to 1 odds, we aren't gonna just "HANG OUT" lol. Although at the shadowlords base, we were camped in there a good 15 or so minutes with those 5 or 6 (don't know the numbers at that particular time) attempting to old field and push in. They really don't know how good of fielders/wallers Necro and I are do they? Then again, ATL is the same way. Everyone depends on Parry and Archery. Most of the real 'SKILL' with magery spells and using things like that to your advantage seems to of been lost.

PS: A few kills? We racked up between 10-15 kills (exact number I am not sure) with 0 deaths. 6v2? I'll take a 10-0 Kill To Death Ratio any day lol.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I log in..don't stop logging in..it'll be disappointing :(

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yes. We are up to our old tricks again LOL. And no offense, but with 6v2, in which DISMOUNTERS outnumber us, let alone fighting 3 to 1 odds, we aren't gonna just "HANG OUT" lol. Although at the shadowlords base, we were camped in there a good 15 or so minutes with those 5 or 6 (don't know the numbers at that particular time) attempting to old field and push in. They really don't know how good of fielders/wallers Necro and I are do they? Then again, ATL is the same way. Everyone depends on Parry and Archery. Most of the real 'SKILL' with magery spells and using things like that to your advantage seems to of been lost.

PS: A few kills? We racked up between 10-15 kills (exact number I am not sure) with 0 deaths. 6v2? I'll take a 10-0 Kill To Death Ratio any day lol.
Must been more fighitng before or after I was there. Walling on mages is key. Divide and conquer. Or just wait for Pad to teleport ontop of a roof w/ 2 mages... thats surely to go good... right? lol I still can't stop laughing about that.

Wasn't aware they got their asses kicked that bad lol. Cause was nothing but chasing when I was there. I'm not saying I wuldn't do same thing, just not my type of pvp.

DieSeL

Visitor
Last real memories of UO was basically just hanging around with Payton, Mazzmoss (right before he vanished), Nate (Junglast? sp?), and some dude who i forget.. killing waffles in Yew. Then I sold my orni, inquis, and 2 suits to Payton. Sold Wildfire my baller fork (which made BobbyTop mad..) and, then took my money to Mikey, and called it a day.

OH! I remember Pain Spike spamming Deacon till he got SUPER pissed... Whatever, he's fat.

Kinda miss the old days with X vs !C! vs D*K vs whatever that ***got archer guild was... good fights. Still think when there are actual good fights, no other game comes close to UO PVP.

Also, I miss Arwen. She was the best. :heart:

Edit: I guess it would be ****ed up if I didn't give a shout-out to my super Jewish little buddy Peter.. God damn he was Jewish.. good kid.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Last real memories of UO was basically just hanging around with Payton, Mazzmoss (right before he vanished), Nate (Junglast? sp?), and some dude who i forget.. killing waffles in Yew. Then I sold my orni, inquis, and 2 suits to Payton. Sold Wildfire my baller fork (which made BobbyTop mad..) and, then took my money to Mikey, and called it a day.

OH! I remember Pain Spike spamming Deacon till he got SUPER pissed... Whatever, he's fat.

Kinda miss the old days with X vs !C! vs D*K vs whatever that ***got archer guild was... good fights. Still think when there are actual good fights, no other game comes close to UO PVP.

Also, I miss Arwen. She was the best. :heart:

Edit: I guess it would be ****ed up if I didn't give a shout-out to my super Jewish little buddy Peter.. God damn he was Jewish.. good kid.

Im fat from the waist down....ask your mom

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I miss all the old guys. :( Lac, Nate, Cru, Big B... I will think of more. But yeah.

Deacon, pony up. Buy a computer. Quit f'n around.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Had a ton of fun fights yesterday. I got most of it recorded, I'll have to trim and upload later. Most people I've seen in chessy in years.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you don't have the npc spawning at the end of the bridge in my 1 tile efield :( NPC box for the loss. LOL.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) MAAAYYYYBEEEEE
I sure hope I did, I seriously had to getup and run to bathroom. I almost pissed myself laughing.
I legit jus sat there and was like wtf just happened. I took a pic in my phone and sent it to Broli and was like.... These 2 were the cause of my death lol.