• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I got 3 v 1 zerged against UHOH and 1 v 6d by YEAH. Was fun. Went to ATL I've killed probably 50 people and died like 4 times. Solo. Chessy is pointless until Army and other people who know how to field fight return to the field.

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Cotton its pretty bad that you throw the guild you pvp with under the bus so easily. We beat those 6 Atl kids with just the three of us again like we do about 90 percent of the time since we have come back to chessy. you came in an died never came back from what I saw lil less complaining about numbers which your guild has and a lil more tranining them to be battle hardened. by the way High Fives sir High Fives.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actual bus or proverbial bus...you decide!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I hear what cotton's saying... but don't give up dude. The switch from spawner to pvper is a mental change as much as skill. At least I'm a pvper in my mind... even tho I'm not great and particularly terrible on a mage.

However, it looks like i'm going to have to get back to learning to pvp with a mage. cause this dex happy place is, well, overly dex happy.

Why does it take 3 days to quit factions and transfer??? that's homoriffic!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Cotton its pretty bad that you throw the guild you pvp with under the bus so easily. We beat those 6 Atl kids with just the three of us again like we do about 90 percent of the time since we have come back to chessy. you came in an died never came back from what I saw lil less complaining about numbers which your guild has and a lil more tranining them to be battle hardened. by the way High Fives sir High Fives.
I just tell it how it is. The lack of wanting to fight for spawns, or learn to better themselves in PvP, is upsetting. But its not my guild to force people to show up and do stuff they don't want to do. If they want to give up, they can. We have the numbers, we lack the skill, the organization, or care to train or work together better. Now obviously some people are willing to duel and test **** out, but the mass majority don't. So once Army, Claire, Amit, and a few others of my core people finally log on to PvP, the fights will turn to our favor quickly and heavily. But I can tell you my time pvping w/ people who don't want to get better, is going to diminish, and I'll spend my time on ATL / LS w/ people who will come back death after death. I come from the old age of UO, where win or lose, you don't quit. You come in, time after time, and try again and again. People these days die once, and call it a day.

Also the suit differential is insanely ********. I was looking at a few pieces of both guilds yesterday and I'm being held back from lack of farming lol.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who are the atl kids? I have to imagine they are pretty bad if not only losing to chessy pvpers but less numbers.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im bringing out my tailor Mage and crafting up a storm fk PvP!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i
Im bringing out my tailor Mage and crafting up a storm fk PvP!

i think i got a camper somewhere. we can all hippie it up in the boonies churning butter and sewing our own clothes. we can be settlers!!!!

Legendary Hippie:
100 Camping
100 Lumberjacking
120 Tailoring
100 Herding
100 Begging
100 Cooking
100 Music

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i

i think i got a camper somewhere. we can all hippie it up in the boonies churning butter and sewing our own clothes. we can be settlers!!!!

Legendary Hippie:
100 Camping
100 Lumberjacking
120 Tailoring
100 Herding
100 Begging
100 Cooking
100 Music
That's my pvper on Atlantic..don't give it away again k thnx. I'm a beast in Destard

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Last night I was totally stoked when I logged in and people were fighting!!! YEAH BOYYYYYY!!!

... and then the baddies were gone. :-(

after many attempts at getting a fight going, all we got was a ton of scrolls.... we pulled 2 harry's, 1 oaks, and 4 coons from about 9 to midnight (central). and i didn't see another soul. *pout* *pout*

4-8-2016 9-04-41 AM.jpg

figured i'd screenshot the first dead harry at least.

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
First of all sorry I missed out on what could have been good fights. Secondly why do you play that horrible client it just looks so bad. I was on last night but was getting a char ready to transfer to atl then started to try him out in pvp over on atl once hes was there. If you would have posted in Gen Chat Id have showed up tho. anyway glad you guys did some stuff in fel on chessy an how many people did you guys have if you don't mind me asking.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last night I was totally stoked when I logged in and people were fighting!!! YEAH BOYYYYYY!!!

... and then the baddies were gone. :-(

after many attempts at getting a fight going, all we got was a ton of scrolls.... we pulled 2 harry's, 1 oaks, and 4 coons from about 9 to midnight (central). and i didn't see another soul. *pout* *pout*

View attachment 46170

figured i'd screenshot the first dead harry at least.

Sooo what exactly were these 'many' attempts? I'm confused. I was on, granted, I was getting stuffed together to transfer to Atlantic for my auction (Because 500+mill > checking spawns when no one does them ever....), but if you guys wanted a fight, you could of said so in chat... messaged me in stratics PM, ICQ/AIM'd me, etc.... If you have none of the above, ask for it, if I am not working/with the fiance/bowling in a tournament, I will be there. Hell, I'll hand out my cell number if its that complicated LOL.

Just don't claim you " WANTED FIGHTS YEAHHHHHHHH" if you made no effort to let anyone know lol.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I use the "horrible client" because i switched years ago when my wife started playing and tried it out... and now whenever I go back to 2d my brain's all confused cause it's used to the horrible client. There are some advantages to the horrible client tho.... and i'm used to it now sooooooo.....

We had between 6-8 on throughout the night participating in the fighting. Cotton missed most of it cause his 5 min break lasted over an hour (say whaaa!). We also had some generally pvmers come play as well, which is always good to get new/more people in fel.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Sooo what exactly were these 'many' attempts? I'm confused. I was on, granted, I was getting stuffed together to transfer to Atlantic for my auction (Because 500+mill > checking spawns when no one does them ever....), but if you guys wanted a fight, you could of said so in chat... messaged me in stratics PM, ICQ/AIM'd me, etc.... If you have none of the above, ask for it, if I am not working/with the fiance/bowling in a tournament, I will be there. Hell, I'll hand out my cell number if its that complicated LOL.

Just don't claim you " WANTED FIGHTS YEAHHHHHHHH" if you made no effort to let anyone know lol.
Well geez. My desires don't always mirror everyone in the guild or the guild leadership online at the time. I enjoy fighting, however our guild isn't quite ready yet to spam spawns/harry's in global. But yeah, I was excited when i logged on and people were fighting. I was disappointed that when they lost (after a long drawn out fight) they left never to return. None of us (that I know of at least) had any idea you guys were on until late in the night when we say you at Luna.

I'm sure we'll be fighting soon.
Much Love,
:heart: Nogo

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Loxs cell phone is written on any portopotty in the state of Pennsylvania...

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I missed 1st harry, but the DSPs were advertised, and fights w/ COLT (which usually brings UHOH) occurred. The YEAH boys didn't show up. But I can assure you spawns get done non-stop, and fights occur. But I'm not one to message people to bring in more people to fight against. Cause no one messages me when there is a damned fight, and I'm on like every populated server that has PvP.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed 1st harry, but the DSPs were advertised, and fights w/ COLT (which usually brings UHOH) occurred. The YEAH boys didn't show up. But I can assure you spawns get done non-stop, and fights occur. But I'm not one to message people to bring in more people to fight against. Cause no one messages me when there is a damned fight, and I'm on like every populated server that has PvP.

Anytime I am online for more than 30 minutes and its more than just me (remember, we are a guild of 3 especially since @TheDeacon would have to run UO on his PlayStation if he ever came back) Necro, Broli, or myself are in chat talking about fighting or spawns or anything relevant. Usually being ignored, or told guilds are "AFK" when they are actually busy fighting each other in Luna.

Again, I haven't even begun to talk smack on anyone yet (I don't think?). I simply want to PvP and would prefer to not have to pack up all my crap and move to ATL and LS full time. And unless people who played with us before ,(*cough @TheDeacon cough) are around to play, I am at the mercy of my guildies to fight where they fight. Necro mains on ATL, Broli now has 2 characters on ATL, and I'm using a mage suit over there that is using a 2 FC imbued Djinni's Ring lolol. So you can tell my 'desire' to leave my home server for greener pastures is extremely high!! (Sarcasm)

Alas, if that is your plan, to further kill off any semblance of PvP on the server, keep doing things without notification and otherwise. I understand, some people don't want to PvP or prefer not to fight good people unless they have an advantage of numbers or otherwise, but how do you have fun and/or learn if you never do it? Bc you definitely don't learn anything fighting each other at Luna bank over and over again. Just my 2 cents.

PS: You have insurance for a reason. A lot of these guys would of quit UO years ago when you died and you literally lost EVERYTHING on your character.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anytime I am online for more than 30 minutes and its more than just me (remember, we are a guild of 3 especially since @TheDeacon would have to run UO on his PlayStation if he ever came back) Necro, Broli, or myself are in chat talking about fighting or spawns or anything relevant. Usually being ignored, or told guilds are "AFK" when they are actually busy fighting each other in Luna.

Again, I haven't even begun to talk smack on anyone yet (I don't think?). I simply want to PvP and would prefer to not have to pack up all my crap and move to ATL and LS full time. And unless people who played with us before ,(*cough @TheDeacon cough) are around to play, I am at the mercy of my guildies to fight where they fight. Necro mains on ATL, Broli now has 2 characters on ATL, and I'm using a mage suit over there that is using a 2 FC imbued Djinni's Ring lolol. So you can tell my 'desire' to leave my home server for greener pastures is extremely high!! (Sarcasm)

Alas, if that is your plan, to further kill off any semblance of PvP on the server, keep doing things without notification and otherwise. I understand, some people don't want to PvP or prefer not to fight good people unless they have an advantage of numbers or otherwise, but how do you have fun and/or learn if you never do it? Bc you definitely don't learn anything fighting each other at Luna bank over and over again. Just my 2 cents.

PS: You have insurance for a reason. A lot of these guys would of quit UO years ago when you died and you literally lost EVERYTHING on your character.
Everclear or whatever fighting with you?

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter

I think you took what I said and interpreted that in a different way than I intended. I rarely talk **** these days, unless its to Brian or anyone running on a tamer who calls themselves good. You guys have amazing chemistry, chemistry you only get from years of playing with one another. A lot of us in TOKE are new to one another. I don't know them, they don't know me or my crew. Most of my crew is coming back after being gone 3-4 years. Our suits are dated, are skills are rusty, but slowly we are fixing that. As we continue to merge into Toke and work more and more together we will get to where other members are comfortable advertising and scheduling even numbered fights. But this doesn't happen over night. Right now, I disagree with you, these guys enjoy PvPing one another (even if it is in Luna) helps them get the muscle reflex they need to be quick and alert. I assure you in a few weeks time, you'll be having fights non-stop on Chessy when you want them.

I didn't want to move chars off Chessy to find pvp either, but its a necessity. If you don't you will get rusty and start to diminish. Also ATL has amazing armor and jewels... and I need both. Donations are welcome :)

I should add, I'm not in leadership, I don't make decisions. I can't overrule a leaders call to NOT wait for pvp or spam. I can only give them my input and its up to them to make that call.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This thread is hilarious. Chesapeake is hilarious.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Reported. Get that NSFW garbage out of here.

*gets some tissues and butter*

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
hey! last night was good times fighting colt then yeah. and i'm still stoked i finally got my archer up and running (ish) again. whoooo hooooo.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a freaking template so I can roll a new toon completely attended and have no script or anything do it for me.

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
what server link I was told you guys were on Chessy but I never saw you and we ran into you guys on atl but we were just checking despise an u were doing tera for some reason.

PaithanTheElf

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what server link I was told you guys were on Chessy but I never saw you and we ran into you guys on atl but we were just checking despise an u were doing tera for some reason.
They log into atlantic and die very quickly then log off and retreat to another server.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Omen deathstrikers aren't too effective anymore :( poor lynk

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who doesn't wanna play Archery Online?

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So we be seeing you soon?
This is the same argument I've been making with milkbone.... but he says if he starts playing again it'll cause a divorce. So from my point of view... when milk gets divorced he'll be back in the game.

... now what could break milk and his wife up.... hmmmm :devil: