• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wait, I thought you could PvP in this game. WTH!!!

Of course right now i'm having a hard time with the mongbats.... but that's a different story

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean..there's a few guys running around every now and then. But for the most part chessy is 100% dead on pretty much all facets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea there's a few guilds that do log in but no real pvp. Just trimming it up farming

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Everytime I log in, I just LOL about my castle. So much clutterness.

I swear if I let it fall it'll perma-crash Chessy. And the server will never survive. Game has never had 6,000 roses go unlocked at once.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime I log in, I just LOL about my castle. So much clutterness.

I swear if I let it fall it'll perma-crash Chessy. And the server will never survive. Game has never had 6,000 roses go unlocked at once.
You are an IDOCers nightmare..but yea there's some good fights on LS if you have characters there

On that note I'm not sure what prompts one one to collect 6000 whispering roses haha..you should categorize them all and sell sell sell!

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yea I keep wanting to come back and something always pulls me away from the PC.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! And some point we might get to slay newbies together again!

Army - I think I got a mage on LS.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea I keep wanting to come back and something always pulls me away from the PC.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! And some point we might get to slay newbies together again!

Army - I think I got a mage on LS.
Some decent fights going on every now and again..hope to see you back

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I ran around chessy last night looking for anyone to fight.... after an hour or so I saw someone as I recalled to Ice... a VvV named Jelly Donut. YES! However, after running through Ice dungeon to Ice West, somehow we lost each other and the "fight" ended in a draw with neither player drawing blood.

I think I might have chased off some spawners cause I was talking on global chat while checking the spawns... maybe not the greatest idea. idk though

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Xfer to LS. There's decent fights almost nightly. Plus people to farm with.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
yeah, but i'm pretty much chessy for life right now... can always come here too, i know you got players

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
^^^ Chessy for life too brother!

Although, I do have a mage w/ a terri-bad suit on LS... New job starts Monday, I'll have nights off, and I don't know what I'm gonna do!?! Can't ****ing wait.
Ya when I came back, same stuff. All those 100s of mild spent on barbed kits..useless! Most suits are all Legendarys now.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ya when I came back, same stuff. All those 100s of mild spent on barbed kits..useless! Most suits are all Legendarys now.

I'm a little low on legendary stuff right now... but that one handed -0 mage weapon looks like the bomb-diggity. Or, um, it's real nice, yea. Frees up some serious jewelry space.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm a little low on legendary stuff right now... but that one handed -0 mage weapon looks like the bomb-diggity. Or, um, it's real nice, yea. Frees up some serious jewelry space.
Yea I'm using it on a deathstriker Mage..it is sick

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Damn, so my 2 billion dollar barbed kit adventure is now obsolete? lol. That no good, cause I'm broke now!

Hopefully I can compete in these eater suits w/ good regens.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, so my 2 billion dollar barbed kit adventure is now obsolete? lol. That no good, cause I'm broke now!

Hopefully I can compete in these eater suits w/ good regens.
I know you..you'll be rich in weeks..armor is plentiful and gold is easy to get now

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I know you..you'll be rich in weeks..armor is plentiful and gold is easy to get now

I highly doubt that. I don't have the time nor care to play the market like before. Or spend hours and hours trying to get a dumb item from an event.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So uo has some action again? Might have to log in once and awhile. How much does a decent suit cost nowadays?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So uo has some action again? Might have to log in once and awhile. How much does a decent suit cost nowadays?
Your suits are probably still decent. LS and atl are busy now.

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Your suits are probably still decent. LS and atl are busy now.

yeah, i didn't even have great suits when i left a couple years ago and i can still play just fine on dexxer. the fights during primetime on LS tend to be pretty fun... tho the poo talk approaches ridiculous levels at times.... i haven't played in like a week, i should get off my ass already...

oh, not sure if you have played VvV but the faction arties (or whatever) are simple to get so you don't have to scrounge way hard just to start pvping.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey! I love the poo talk!!! Relax...

Cadul

Visitor
Hello!

I lost interest in gaming about 8 years ago but I have extremely fond memories of Ultima Online and the people I played with on Chesapeake. I'd mostly be remembered for being in Oinland. I miss all my fellow guild mates and regret not keeping in touch. If you're out there please don't hesitate to contact me.

I also have hundreds of screen shots from my pvp days and would love to share them.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hello!

I lost interest in gaming about 8 years ago but I have extremely fond memories of Ultima Online and the people I played with on Chesapeake. I'd mostly be remembered for being in Oinland. I miss all my fellow guild mates and regret not keeping in touch. If you're out there please don't hesitate to contact me.

I also have hundreds of screen shots from my pvp days and would love to share them.
Thats a guild name I haven't heard in years. Post em up! I'd love to take a look. Fought aginst you guys for ages.

As to everyone else, I should be more active between 10pm-12am. Just been super busy as of late.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!

Well **** haven't seen that in awhile...I played with you guys with Rik'tor and Caz for about 6 months before I quit on my moving shot/AI archer Dark tearing up Brit gate! Explosions up! Such fond memories of those pvp days! Hope all is well..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you quit their guild too.... what a shocker..

buwhahahahahahaa

j/k bro.
I quit UO not the guild lol cadul was probably the best caller I ever played with. I'd say better than pug

I've only quit one guild lol

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
so you quit their guild too.... what a shocker..

buwhahahahahahaa

j/k bro.
When you gonna move a char to LS and play w/ us?
Jeez I've quit a lot of guilds in my life lol...

I I'm taking a good trip down memory lane and I don't want to post anything malicious but I'll take requests of you and your dead guild.
lol. Its a great trip. I went down it many times in my life. That entire era will always be my funnest time in gaming. Nothing will ever compare. I was in BiC and Champs fighting OiN, I do believe. So any shots of any of those battles be great. But as for multi dropping, a drop box would probably be easiest.

Some day I'll take the time to check my 20+ old hardrive bin and scavenge my old UO pics... but won't be anytime soon lol.

dlo88

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I miss the old days of UO..... nothing will ever compare the the pvp back in that era of UO.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any screenshots killing treasure hiding in her house with shazaar would make my day haha!

Turles (UHOH)

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
lol we going to ls an atl just building suits and transferring no big come back just some fun. Not like you can even play with your 1930s computer.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I log on when I can. Life so busy hard to dedicate a lot of time to UO, when information changes everyday on who I play with (cough army cough)

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deacon's son is 37 now. Man they grow up fast...

And yes. 1 month... At a time.. Per every 2 years... And such... Hahahaha