• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake PVP Thread

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
again all answers are Loxs moms house
Lox's moms house is filled with a lot of UO players then..does he have them working as a secret not Asian but "Asian" gold factory where he pays them with uo gametime codes, and chocolate syrup to farm his UO fortunes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Well with Navi's castle falling he is done with UO. So I lost my right hand man in crime .

Merry Xmas to all of you and lets have a PvP filled new year!

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that I know of :( either everyone worth playing with has quit or is building anti-USA nuclear warheads in Dubai..

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
soo if no one is playing uo.. nothing new there i guess.. but where did they go? Idk about you guys but nothing has pvp comparable to uo except maybe darkfall and that **** closed down (at least the original one.. i think a ****ty remake is out).. so what can hold people over ? Is archeage pvp that good? I couldn't make it to the end game.. I would pay money to just get to end game pvp anymore..i hate putting all that work in to find out the end game pvp is garbage. If you hop around you know what I mean..

And I'm trying chessy out a little bit again with some atl sometimes but mostly trying west coast servers as there is a lot of guys I've never fought before lurking over there, hating east coast lag. Nothing too exciting yet but always fun to fight guys you never fought before..

i think a combined server fel area would be sick, you leave 'insert shard' and go to a mass server area that could increase fel populations without all the housing bs

RRRoll

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
No no, no one is playing chessy, there is a shard called Atlantic, you guys should try it out, it has a population. You guys probably won't like it though because the skill level is higher.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh no not big bad atlantic..I'm far too afraid to log into my characters over there..I prefer empty gate PvP..I always win!

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yah i play atl too that's not the point, and you are telling me the entire game consists of atlantic only?

when did archers get so broken too
miss my mages </3

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol ain't that the truth, you love hiding on dead shards.
Dude..I literally clown your deathstriker..I make you look stupid every time I log in..as a ****ty Macer with unfinished stats. You talk like you're decent..go back to playing your tamer wheels!

RRRoll

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Dude..I literally clown your deathstriker..I make you look stupid every time I log in..as a ****** Macer with unfinished stats. You talk like you're decent..go back to playing your tamer wheels!

would you like to fight my death striker? I bet you won't

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Absolutely..I'll be back from business around Wednesday or Thursday..I'll gladly make you look stupid then..make sure you record yourself smoke bombing and post it to youtube

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I would be willing to bet that RRRoll, ColoLola, and FillRup are the same person and that there will be no fight. Amazing how this person keeps creating new accounts to troll Chessy PvP and getting previous new accounts banned. Caz, I wouldn't even bother with this one. If this person can't come here and talk on their normal account then they won't come and fight either.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well army you going to dodge today? just spam in chat when you are on.
How have I dodged once puppet? Maybe we just may cross paths at some point tonight in between you hanging off zora's jock trying to E-Date him ..no worries bandicam will be rolling. We both know how this ends. You getting help, or off screening RNG Orc Brute Procs..either way, I'll post the video and it just "won't be you" if I were you, Id be just as excited as you to play a game where I feel as if running were possible! Stay mobile my friend!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another dumbass crying about hacks?
so says the skirt wearing fellow that makes phoney accounts, to post about a game that despite his hacks he's lousy at.

E dating Zora..... LMAO. you gonna have an atlantic wedding too? get measanna to show up. your so emotional.... LMAO.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not to be a **** but these so called 'good' atl pvpers are always rolling 5 deep ganking people with mystics and/or on a tamer archer. i'm still rocking a necro mage on atl and playing with guys from russia who are rocking necro mage. So not only can we not really communicate but we are rolling outdated temps too. Idk i guess in the field you have to expect non stop ganks, just funny that when they can't do **** even numbers it always has to turn into 3x as many. But hey you have to win at something in life right?

Best part is I have people to play with now, once I get them comboing decently and playing the field properly it's gonna be a lot of fun! Noobs from Russia and Ukraine are also more like your average player. Can't wait to see how these guys play in a month or so! And no matter what they always smile! Love the attitude of these guys, it really has made me want to pvp again, even if it's against ridiculously op dexxers.

Maybe I'll get them on chessy but right now atl is the only real hope for pvp on OSI

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you don't consider zora ghosting dead shard spawns and raiding three sampires then rushing coons as PvP?

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it was actually a lot of fun down there until those diks showed up. we had a few small groups of archers and mages who were just messing with each other fighting no one caring about a barracoon that was up for a long time. Then idk 5-6 guys roll in after a decent oj and some weird stealth mage were getting rocked 2 v 2, maybe 3 v 2 idk the one russian guy was dead a lot.. some weird archer who gets polymorphed as a rat all the time.. i don't really count that guy but i guess you could. If he dismounted someone then I would count it, but as is he really was just stam blocking us.

Point is I guess it felt good to roll down with 3x as many guys to gank some necros who were fighting for fun.

No sense in keeping the fight going, there was the slight slight slight chance that he would be able to brag about a 120 magery in chat. *rolls eyes*

It really was a good time tho. Guy was playing a macer mage hybrid was very cool. Love that temp, making me want to bring it back, even if it's not the most effective around.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Been a month no posts... thats not good.

How is everyone? Gettin ****ed up this St. Pattys day?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing to post about really..not much chessy action been on atl/GL

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So come back and give everyone a reason to noob!

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's as relevant as Wimbledon..tbh

i like wimbeldon too, and the derby and the mayweather fight.

I'm a cosmopolitan man of the people.

oh and the mets won 11 straight and play the yankees this weekend.

have a firepot in the yard, a good sports stream and 18 year old macallum.

CottonEyeJoe104

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i like wimbeldon too, and the derby and the mayweather fight.

I'm a cosmopolitan man of the people.

oh and the mets won 11 straight and play the yankees this weekend.

have a firepot in the yard, a good sports stream and 18 year old macallum.
Good to know your still living the fancy life!

The Mayweather fight was a doozy -- but went exactly how I expected it too.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to know your still living the fancy life!

The Mayweather fight was a doozy -- but went exactly how I expected it too.
Yup! A classic defensive, slow paced, boring Mayweather fight. Was a snore fest!
"fight of the century"