• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best non-cursed shame loot???

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I rock this shield on my sampire. No parry so I don't have to worry about the brittle. I'd love to find the same without the brittle and then I'd burn a charge getting it to 190 but till then...

Attachments

C

canary

With my pvm paladin type I have a dci 20, hpr 3, soul chaqrge 15 25 damage increase shield... no penalties.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got this clean luck shield tonight for my dexxor,
I like it ok...

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AHHHHH so close :wall:

guess still worth enhancing and use since its mage armor... sigh

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since there seems to have been a revert, I will post this again:

VERY nice splintering weapon imo: clean, 20% splinter, cleaver comes with bleed and infecting, battle lust and it is fast.
If you are interested, I will prolly auction it off on general trade forum..

Cleaver.jpg

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Battle lust is pretty much a waste on this weapon unless for some reason you need cap DI for a status effect weapon? It's also a waste of a mod for any weapon if you fit in max damage increase on your suit period.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm, I am no expert by any means, but:

"Battle Lust is an item property found on certain weapons. A successful hit with such a weapon initiates a damage increase that is modified by several factors.

Significant damage received from opponents will be added to the attacker’s Battle Lust, causing them to do more damage to all opponents the attacker engages. This damage bonus is further modified by how many opponents the attacker is aggressed against.

The damage bonus is 15% per opponent, with a cap of 45% in PvP"

This does sound like battle lust damage would exeed the cap. But I cannot prove it of course.
I just thought this weapon should be usable mainly because of bleed stacking with splintering + infecting. Should be nice, I guess.

Thursar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No lmc? SC with penalties? You have no room to fix it after enhance.
i know.

but there was no room for more properties to imbue before enhancing, too. i dont know why but some items have only 150 luck on it and they have however 5 properties. i cant imbue any properties on it.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What are you all killing to get greater artifacts and above? I was killing normal blood els on level 3 and getting some at first. But since the update publish (where they fixed the relic frags) I haven't gotten anything above a lesser artifact on them. I'm ready to move deeper into the dungeon if there is a spot where I can get one foe at a time.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmmm, I am no expert by any means, but:

"Battle Lust is an item property found on certain weapons. A successful hit with such a weapon initiates a damage increase that is modified by several factors.

Significant damage received from opponents will be added to the attacker’s Battle Lust, causing them to do more damage to all opponents the attacker engages. This damage bonus is further modified by how many opponents the attacker is aggressed against.

The damage bonus is 15% per opponent, with a cap of 45% in PvP"

This does sound like battle lust damage would exeed the cap. But I cannot prove it of course.
I just thought this weapon should be usable mainly because of bleed stacking with splintering + infecting. Should be nice, I guess.
IF it exceeds the cap then yeah it's very useful especially for higher damage range weapons, but if not it's junk :(.