• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best non-cursed shame loot???

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somebody seen 2 FC ore FCR over 4, over 30% SSI on Weapon ore 1H Mage Weapons white -0 Skill ect. ??
Ore HCI/HPI on Gorget as Gladiator Collar Killer ?? On Leggins SSI and DI for removing tinker legs ??

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

FCR 4, MW -15, Durability 110%, Luck 110, DI 60 and HCI 30 are some of the over-max mods I've seen so far.

The HCI 30 and DI 60 I have on the same Repeating XBow

enderz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
This thread has the unwitting potential to shoot itself (us) in it's own foot.

I remember when paragons were introduced and the loot tables were bumped.

Loot was fantastic. Next day, big dev nerf brush hit it all back down.

Be carefull with braggin, silent pride can be just as rewarding.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets face it, the only usable items (usable for more than a couple of hours play time) will be jewelry and maybe shields.

Alezi

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets face it, the only usable items (usable for more than a couple of hours play time) will be jewelry and maybe shields.
Exactly. Opens up new possibilities to building suits as well since you don't have to plan it around an orni if you play a mage for an example.

B

Bort of Atlantic

Has anyone found any good dexer loot?

It seems like the dexer mods on jewelry aren't as good as the caster mods. The only rings and bracelets I've found with HCI plus DCI also have spell damage increase taking up a slot. Even if I could remove the cursed property from everything I've found, I wouldn't replace any of my dexer bracelets or rings at this point.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
This thread has the unwitting potential to shoot itself (us) in it's own foot.

I remember when paragons were introduced and the loot tables were bumped.

Loot was fantastic. Next day, big dev nerf brush hit it all back down.

Be carefull with braggin, silent pride can be just as rewarding.
Dont geet me wrong, i am all ok with the changes but i think some things should be tweaked here and there - its in some point to easy to get items.

Or do you think its intended to be abel to loot 300 Magic Items in one hour without fighting any creature, with almost no danger, just waiting till respawn kicks in? And every shame run i do will give me aprox. 15 Aritfacts, even Greater Artifacts- all other stuff will get unraveld for massive amounts of inbuing indegredients..

Its a bit to easy in my opinion to get good loot - take 2 Luck-Tamers and Drags, go to Eteral Gazers and farm away - i was there for 1 hour looting 20 Artifacts that were all worth keeping..

I am more for having more difficulties in game than getting everything to easy - in the end we will all end again sitting at the bank possing our suits and items and talking trash - i was there 97 to 2004 before i turned off - have seen it all - now after 7 yers i am back and dont want to see it happen again...

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't realize these items can spawn without Curse or Brittle.

Nice though, to have low rate of these. Worth the effort. But I haven't got any of these.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You people crack me up.

One half of you whines when items have too low of a drop rate because "only powergamers succeed and i'm going to sit here and cry and throw a tantrum because I don't have one too!".

The other half of you whines when items are too easy to get because "i used to be rich and had lots of desireable items now i dont feel superior, so i'm going to cry and throw a tantrum because i want to have the edge i used to have to impress the e-chicks".

Just shut up and play the game.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
You people crack me up.

One half of you whines when items have too low of a drop rate because "only powergamers succeed and i'm going to sit here and cry and throw a tantrum because I don't have one too!".

The other half of you whines when items are too easy to get because "i used to be rich and had lots of desireable items now i dont feel superior, so i'm going to cry and throw a tantrum because i want to have the edge i used to have to impress the e-chicks".

Yeah, blah, i will let myselfe know....
lol

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I like it just the way it is! except I have not gotten my shield yet but I am getting close ...trying for mana regen 6 spell channeling anything else is a bonus

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone found any good dexer loot?

It seems like the dexer mods on jewelry aren't as good as the caster mods. The only rings and bracelets I've found with HCI plus DCI also have spell damage increase taking up a slot. Even if I could remove the cursed property from everything I've found, I wouldn't replace any of my dexer bracelets or rings at this point.

I have noticed this too. The jewelry with damage increase also has spell damage increase and the jewelry with swing speed increase has fast cast recovery. I hope this is just a bug that will be fixed.

B

Bort of Atlantic

You people crack me up.

Lynk, you forget there are actually three types of people here. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Storm.. the regens seem easy enough to get... Spell Channeling is HARD though.
I have gotten some 2 regen mana with SC and one 4 mana regen that has room for me to imbue SC on so i am getting close

But I have to say I have thrown ALOT away!

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This item is for sale on Europa

Contact 2.0 and ask for the treasurer.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have gotten some 2 regen mana with SC and one 4 mana regen that has room for me to imbue SC on so i am getting close

But I have to say I have thrown ALOT away!
The best I got is...

Heater Shield of Wizardry

SC
Int 2
Mana 5
MR 4
LMC 5
Fire 1
Greater Artifact

Cant be repaired but as long as ur using it on a mage without parry it will never lose any dur.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my favourite item by far :)

70 more luck than you can get on a shield, durability is low but its perfect to auto equip just before a boss dies ;0

Thunderz

S

Son1c

I got this, but im not sure how good it is?
or how much its worth?

Untitled.jpg

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are these any good? Also price check if you can.

Thanks

1. Animated Bracelet of Sorcery
Major Artifact

Dex +6
Int +2
Stamina +5
Mana +4
MR 3
- 100 luck
LMC 10%
SSI 5%

not cursed or brittle

2. Gnarled Staff
Spell channeling with -1
-22 Mage Weapn
Magic Arrow Charges 80
Hit Lightning 10%
Hit Physical Area 40%
MR 6

no penalties

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Leather Gorget:

Stamina increase: 10
Hit chance Inc: 5
2/19/23/3/23

No Curses

Took the place of my Jackal's Collar

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My best is a Gargoyle bracelet (non-cursed ofc)

1 Fc
3 Fcr
10 Ssi
30 Enhance Pots
5 Dex
-100 Luck.

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not as good as the uber bracelet, but that kind of stuff still drops

gargish bracelet
int 10
mr1
luck -100
dci 20
sdi 6
fcr 4
fc 1
lmc 6
lrc 5
major artifact
uncursed

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Took a week of messing around, I finally got something nice too :)

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh at least there is a chance for somewhat wearable hat ware from this...

Can we please be allowed to enhance cloth items? pretty please? :thumbsup:

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh at least there is a chance for somewhat wearable hat ware from this...

Can we please be allowed to enhance cloth items? pretty please? :thumbsup:
*Tip of the hat to ya*

had a really nice mage hat too but cant seem to find it, hopefully I didnt unravel by accident.
This is the nicest hat I found in my saved loot so far tho

also just found this bracelet, not a bad dexer piece

Attachments

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ring of Wizardry

Mana increase: 1
Spell damage increase: 3%
Faster Cast Recovery: 4
Faster Casting: 1