• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best non-cursed shame loot???

Shakkara

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

From today's haul. I haven't got anything nice at all the whole week, then these three things drop in a 20 minute span. The ring and bracelet dropped in a row, I think. RNG being streaky I guess.

Any idea if this is worth much? Its on Europa and I am considering to sell it.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Definitely the best pvp weapon, i've seen yet, Grats on that hatchet !

But losing the ability to chug potions, greatly reduces pricing/demand on such items because the damage is comparable to that of most one handed weapons.

Still a very nice find though.

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
quick question, anyone that farms mid to lower monsters in shame. Has anyone come across a ring/bracelet or even a shield with just SSI on it? would love to know if one is a possibility as i have gotten jewelry with just MR 4 and thought maybe all the odd mods are possible

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I farming mid to lower monsters in shame. Smallest set of properties with SSI was:
SSI+DI+something on shield
SSI+2 more mods (like hci+lmc) on jewelry

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya i been trying lvl 1 with 0 luck and seeing the occasional 1 mod jewel or weap/armor but no ssi only yet. will haveta keep trying

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Never seen single mod items with only FCR. Same rule like for SSI may apply.
This appears to be a problem with the way mods are selected. It picks the attribute group(s) first and then selects the mod. Some groups appear to have mandatory first mods. I have been looking and yet never found a jewel with only 20 HCI, only 5 or only 10 SSI. I also notice that FC is rare as it seems you always have FCR before you can get FC. If they can work out these issues in Jewelry and make the order of mods random then I think this will work out nice for jewels. They also need to detach the mandatory DI and SDI together in Slaughter items. Give us one or the other, but rarely both.

Armor and weapons are another issue. Can't be Repaired and Brittle are way too common. I think we'd all settle for having a greater chance for a no neg item with slightly less power. It seems the system heavily favors having negs over a clean less powerful item.

Anakena

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my favourite item by far :)

70 more luck than you can get on a shield, durability is low but its perfect to auto equip just before a boss dies ;0

Thunderz
sold the same (without brittle) for 15 millions.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ all those who pmed me, please place offers here.
Please don't tell people to post offer on thread like this, create on in trade forums or something.....

Thread is for posting and comments on items not for you to sell stuff.

Sir Ophid of Yew

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgive my ignorance, but why are there fancy items in Shame? Also, why do these items have such extraordinary mods? I thought most of those mods had associated caps for players to equip that made such items useless.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please don't tell people to post offer on thread like this, create on in trade forums or something.....

Thread police :popcorn:

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'd love for people to place those offers here so we can all find some type of market range for these items. One never knows if the item you found is crap in your eyes but a god send in others.

I bid 5 mil for this item, but given that it's two handed I'll never use it....

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love for people to place those offers here so we can all find some type of market range for these items. One never knows if the item you found is crap in your eyes but a god send in others.

I bid 5 mil for this item, but given that it's two handed I'll never use it....
As an FYI in the last 3 hours iv had 3 bids of 20/25/30 mill for my splinter skinning knife and just put a post on trade forum, see what offers come in in the next few days.

SOLD For 50mill if you want to use that as a guide for what things might be worth on [post 114]

Thunderz

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mervyn's posts have been moved to the appropriate trade board.
This is not a trade board. Please do not attempt to sell your items here.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As an FYI in the last 3 hours iv had 3 bids of 20/25/30 mill for my splinter skinning knife and just put a post on trade forum, see what offers come in in the next few days.

Thunderz
Erm, forgive my ignorance (I am not a big PvPer) but what is so good about this weapon?
Only the splintering weapon property without negatives makes it so expensive?
I guess you would only switch this weapon in until you hit the effect and then switch to something else, right?
Or is it because of the specials of a skinning knife as well?
I don´t think the DI and HCI are important for anyone, and the hit spell is low. So only the Splintering?

Because I am afraid I have unravelled many max Splintering Weapons with no negative mods...

Thank you...

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgive my ignorance, but why are there fancy items in Shame? Also, why do these items have such extraordinary mods? I thought most of those mods had associated caps for players to equip that made such items useless.
They revamped shame and added a new loot generating system. The plan seems to be to test the loot generator system in Shame before trying to move it to all loot. I think the only mods really from shame that are over the player cap is mostly the Eater mods (fire eater, Damage eater, etc)

They are actually redoing all old dungeons first it seems so this is just the start.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I hate to mention but can no one from the mod group see the benefit of knowing about the market pricing of this stuff?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to mention but can no one from the mod group see the benefit of knowing about the market pricing of this stuff?
Sure they can. That's why there's a Trade Forum. How hard is it to click on a bookmark and go there?

F

Forte~

I've only done with gm parry and throwing it was still bad, missed a lot more with shield on than i was even getting hit with shield off. Maybe 120 parry is the way but gm was still bad.

Per uoguide.com

Shield Penalties
All the throwing weapons are one-handed in nature which allows the thrower to equip a shield or other item in their off hand. The player will suffer a defense and hit chance penalty for using a shield while using a throwing weapon. These penalties can be offset by investing skill points into Parrying. Player’s with no skill points in the Parry Skill will now have a minimum chance to hit.

Source:

Throwing - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've only done with gm parry and throwing it was still bad, missed a lot more with shield on than i was even getting hit with shield off. Maybe 120 parry is the way but gm was still bad.
Even with 120 your still not going to hit as much Phoenix recently cleared this up.

Sprago

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
havent seen much for dexer jewels so i guess ill post my best dexer piece

A RING

4 int
4 mana regen
10 lower mana
-100 luck
20 dci
20 hci
18 sdi
30 DI

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why splintering is that good?
bleeds the target, and forces walking speed for the duration, But your weapon loses 10 durability EVERYTIME it goes off.

Its amazing for pvp, not so good for pvm since the durability loss, and most mobs don't move so fast for the forced walk to do anything.... yet

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been in shame for quite some time now, hauling out items, first item I got that I REALLY like tho, it reads "Lesser Artifact", but to me its pretty darn great:)

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bleeds the target, and forces walking speed for the duration, But your weapon loses 10 durability EVERYTIME it goes off.

Its amazing for pvp, not so good for pvm since the durability loss, and most mobs don't move so fast for the forced walk to do anything.... yet
After splinter procs, as long as you keep the target bleeding, the target will only be able to move at walking speed.

So....... if you switch to another really good weapon with bleed special and keep bleeding your target, you can save durability on the weapon that has splinter weapon property.

The best weapon type is one handed weapon with bleed special that has splinter weapon property.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got a Ring, here's it's stats.

Vicious Ring
15% HCI
15% DCI
15% SDI
5% SSI
5% Dam Inc (Can be imbued up to 25%)
Lesser Artifact

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kryss of Slaughter:

20 Splinter
5 Hci
20 Damage increase
10 Magic Arrow
60 Energy area.
No negs at all except -100 luck.

I am not sure but if imbued I think there is alot of room for arrow/damage/hci increase after the energy area is taken down to 2.
Weapon is on Atlantic.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kryss of Slaughter:

20 Splinter
5 Hci
20 Damage increase
10 Magic Arrow
60 Energy area.
No negs at all except -100 luck.

I am not sure but if imbued I think there is alot of room for arrow/damage/hci increase after the energy area is taken down to 2.
Weapon is on Atlantic.
you won't be able to imbue it I don't think. The -100 is the 6th propperty

V

viniciusxis11

Best i got so far is an executioners axe with
Splintering weapon 10% Hit magic arrow 20% Battle lust Hci 15 Di 30
no negs
and a ring with
Luck -100 5% ssi 15% dci 20% di str bonus 4 int bonus 8

also got a garg shield with:
soul charge 10% Self repair 3 DCI 15 SSI 5 Di 25 Energy resist 1
no negs

can i maybe get a price check on those 3 ?
=)