• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Best non-cursed shame loot???

L

Lost-Soul

Just what the title says. For the sake of this thread lets please exclude -100 luck as a curse. Show us what ya got so far.

My best is a ring with

mr 3
-100 luck
3 fcr
12 sdi
25 lrc
20 cold resist
8 lmc

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had a shield with :

HCI 5
DCI 10
HPI 5
DI 25

Doesnt have any bad mod on it. Perfect shield for a thrower ^^

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my new throwers shield.

soul charge 10
strength 3
luck 20
swing speed 5
defense 5
energy 1

non cursed, non brittle and can be pofed and repaird..

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Forgive me if this has been changed:

But don't you get a SEVERE penalty if you throw with a shield in hand?

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Per uoguide.com

Shield Penalties
All the throwing weapons are one-handed in nature which allows the thrower to equip a shield or other item in their off hand. The player will suffer a defense and hit chance penalty for using a shield while using a throwing weapon. These penalties can be offset by investing skill points into Parrying. Player’s with no skill points in the Parry Skill will now have a minimum chance to hit.

Source:

Throwing - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing as grand but I got a chaos shield with just 110 Luck and no negs off Stone Elemental. Now have to buy a forge tool. Already powdered it and put FC on it.

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And it dropped within, what, a day of the publish being live?

Wow.
The real test will be to see if anyone can get something similar or the same. Then, this whole Shame ordeal will really have shown it's potential.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Per uoguide.com

Shield Penalties
All the throwing weapons are one-handed in nature which allows the thrower to equip a shield or other item in their off hand. The player will suffer a defense and hit chance penalty for using a shield while using a throwing weapon. These penalties can be offset by investing skill points into Parrying. Player’s with no skill points in the Parry Skill will now have a minimum chance to hit.

Source:

Throwing - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

so whats wrong with putting parry on a thrower?

basically my thrower is a bush chiv swordsman with throwing instead of swords..

120 throwing
120 bushido
120 tactics
90 healing
100 anatomy
100 parry
70 chiv with +10 on jewlery to get to 80.

L

Lost-Soul

Buddy just got ring with

fc 1
fcr 4
ssi 5
dex inc 7
str inc 1
-100 luck
30 ep

A Thought Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There was this guy in Tram Shame who had a luck suit, and the named mages down there are troublesome to try to kill alone on a tamer (they are a problem to finish off, they chain-heal, and its hard to keep them poisoned).

So we were killing them together and it seems that sometimes I got his luck roll.

I don't even know what to think of this thing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
That's a nice kryss. Too bad it's Brittle.
I've decided to keep all the "of Slaughter" items I get just because I like the name LOL

This is only a lesser artifact but it looks really good(to me) for someone with parry (for pvm). Do people still do that? lol

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The shield is nice Flutter, however I think most people who tend to have Parry also have Bushido which makes shields end up being a net negative item (you actually block LESS with Bushido/Parry and a Shield compared to a good two-handed weapon).

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

The shield is nice Flutter, however I think most people who tend to have Parry also have Bushido which makes shields end up being a net negative item (you actually block LESS with Bushido/Parry and a Shield compared to a good two-handed weapon).
Yes I know. That's why I put "do people still do that lol" lol:mf_prop:

O

Old Man of UO

My best item with no negatives is a ring with MR+4. I'll imbue that for my bard.

The best with negatives is a short spear all three +9 Regens, +20 Physical resist and imbuing weight of 1,333. Wonder how many relics that gives.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
finaly getting some good stuff myself, weirdly found a bracelet with +20 fencing, and a ring with 100 luck on it which was a nice find.

K

killer instinct

Mind me asking what people are killing in shame to get a legendary Artifact? I've killed lots of things down there on my sampire and only got major artifacts.

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unbound Vortex, Chaos Vortex and the 2 mages in level 5 give legendary artifacts. I recommend doing the vortexes if you use a sampire.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mmm the possibilitys of that ring, weirdly enough i just got a dark sapphire off the clay gollems, dident know they where added.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
mmm the possibilitys of that ring, weirdly enough i just got a dark sapphire off the clay gollems, dident know they where added.
What possibilities do you see for this ring since i am not that familary with imbuing yet? I like it because its nice to have on my luck tamer as long i dont have the cleanup ring/bracelet combo that gives the highest possible luck yet on jewels..

And yeah, i also got the following from clay gholems:

2 Blue Diamond
1 Turquoise
2 Dark Saphire
5 Perfect Emerald

But maybe this ok and intended to drop?

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got a few non cursed items so far, not sure if they worth keeping yet or unravel them.

Invigorating Order Shield of Slaughter
soul charge 20
energy eater 3
mana regen 3
hit chance increase 5
damage increase 30
phys resist 1

Invigorating Heavy Crossbow of Haste
dex 2
hit point regen 6
stam regen 3
mana regen 9
luck -100
fc 1
ssi 35

Arcane Katana of Restoration
hit mana drain 60
int 3
mana 4
hit point regen 3
stam regen 6
mana regen 9
luck -100
lmc 2

Vampiric Double Axe of Sorcery
hml 97
hll 16
hit fatigue 60
hit mana drain 50
int 3
mana 1
lmc 4

Towering Bone Harvester of the Vampire
hsl 40
hml 60
hll 60
hit fatigue 20
hit lower attack 60
luck -100
dci 20

Vampiric Pitchfork of Aegis
hsl 40
hll 75
hit lower attack 40
reactive paralyze
luck -100
dci 5

Mystic Ring
int 7
mana 4
mana regen 3
luck -100
lmc 10
lrc 15

Ring of Slaughter
hci 20
sdi 15
di 30

Mystic Gargish Leather Arms of Haste
stam 10
mana 10
stam regen 1
10/6/7/6/26

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kite Shield
25 Soul Charge
Reactive Paralize
-100 Luck
5% HCI
10% DCI
30% Damage Increase

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its looking pretty obvoius with the vast amount of mega stuff that the market is gonna be overflowing with great stuff...so dont pay silly prices for this stuff...u will soon see stuff like this on the bank floors.....

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow that is one hell of a bracelet. The possibilities of a piece like that...

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in 2.0 on Europa so we have limitless gold, i bought them for an undisclosed amount.