• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A greater discussion about over-powered archers

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Splup

Then you must have missed this whole post too...
I missed your previous posts, shouldv read the whole thread.

I thought you were there to defend archers, saying that they are not overpowered. Noticing you are saying they are overpowered, it shows your post in new light.

My sincere apologies.

Edit: also deleted my last post but you got to quote it before I did it, it seems :)

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please explain how you would work this template??

Please explain to all of us how to run a wrestle/parry/necro mage?

Then please enlighten us with what gear you would use to achieve 70DCI 100%lrc 40%lmc 12mr 25HPI? [these are near enough the basics of any mage temp.]

I have shown you how to make overpowered archer suits...and how much damage an archer can output...please enlighten us with your expertise in the mage pvp area?

OMFG, this is the point!!! you cant have it all!!!

I run the beastly archer you talk about here and I am going to tell you that if a mage has 120 parry and 70 DCI I hit them 2 in 10!!!

So the Mage must make a choice run Parry with lower damage output!

or run necro/sw/my with high output but take mad damage!!

just because you cant have it all dont cry for an archer nerf!!!

if you are such a leet mage then you shoudl be able ot fight with Mage/eval!!!

if you need a crutch, then you open yourself up to mad damage, but rememeber it is your choice what skills to put on your char!!

if we want to start with nerfs then lets kill the Mage Weapon!!!

I challenge any poster in this thread to make a toon on Siege and come and watch...

maxxed out archer with Yumi/Comp/Cross mounted with 150/160/100

or doggie with 170/190/50 (also 15 HPR)

maxxed out HCI/DCI/DI

IT IS A JOKE!!!

come for yourself and watch me miss 7 or 8 in a row, and you all cry for a nerf, greedy bastards!!!

Dont create your toon and then because you made poor choices come here and cry!!!

Geez, JUST PLAY THE GAME!!!

Seacrest OUT!!!

J

Jesusislord

Dum-Dee-Dum..

Archers are supposed to be powerful. There are lots of disadvantages to being an archer. These disadvantages have already been mentioned, and everyone knows the advantages.. so.. to get to my point..

They already had a fix for dexxers back Pre-AoS. It involved the swing not hitting further into the animation based on the current stamina, and dex, of the weapon wielder.

There was a time when an archer would have to sit there and shoot, and wait for the animation to hit and the shot hit and then they could move again, lest their attack be nullified.

This isn't so much the problem with the average dexxer as much as it with the speedhacking archers who run in circles 0.5x faster than people like me, stop for one instant, let off an AI and begin speedhacking around in circles again. Or if on a mage, standing there shooting so fast always.

The problem began sprouting when they removed the stamina/hit speed. I wasn't playing at the time as I had the foresight to stay away from the game while it was being destroyed.. but my point is the problem with removing the stamina-hit speed factor has turned into a full blown mess with imbuing, bows, and archery.

Make it so if you have 10/150 stamina you need to stand still until the arrow actually flies into and hits the target. And while we're at it, put a timer on refresh potions.. doesn't need to be the same timer on greater heals.. just some sort of timer at least.

And if that's not good just make it so archers have to stand there until the arrow animation hits it's target, regardless of their stamina/dex. If they move during the shot their attack is nullified. (Like how it used to be).

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No but you can pre cast and run!

You can pot to heal, then mini heal and your parry + DCI should kick in. reflect physical and hit point regen on your suit.

3 hits in a row and you Pot, Mini heal, Mini heal, Mini heal, Pot and cary Hit point regen on your suit, as well as reflect physical. The options are enless.....
I can tell you don't PvP...

Perhaps you don't realize the RNG in this game is a little screwy. It isn't uncommon for people to be hit 4, 5, 6 times in a row even if they have parrying.

HP regen...get out of here with that.

Reflect physical has no effect on direct damage. If you receive an armor ignore, they are not getting any damage dealt back to them.

If you really want to test it, go ahead and get anyone you want on that template and I'll get on an archer. Guarantee I win 10/10.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*blows whistle* Mod time out!

I would like to say it is generally about this time discussions like this start to degenerate and become a pissing match. Keep it respectful and the thread will stay.

*blows whistle* Play nice!

S

Splup

*blows whistle* Mod time out!

I would like to say it is generally about this time discussions like this start to degenerate and become a pissing match. Keep it respectful and the thread will stay.

*blows whistle* Play nice!
Haha, I was just thinking this thread should be locked while there's still some sense in it :D

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps you don't realize the RNG in this game is a little screwy. It isn't uncommon for people to be hit 4, 5, 6 times in a row even if they have parrying.

Um the same goes for missing 4,5,6 in a row either...

HPR FTW!

V

Vaelix

So.... I guess what I'm seeing here is that, you don't think theres a problem with archers.. Clearly you missed the point of this thread. Chad is basically the best mage I know, hands down.. If CHAD has a hard time with some trammelite-gone-pvp-archer, chances are, theres a problem.. And there is a problem. No question about it. Also, judging by your first post, its also very clear to us that you aren't really into pvp much, so this isn't really your issue. This is not a 'yay or nay' thread, its a discussion about what should be done about a problem that does exist While all those things you listed are for the most part, true, you're still missing the point. Do you have a character on pac? I'm not trying to call you out here, but if you REALLY want to engage in this conversation, I can set you up with one of our archers, and you can see how well any player can overcome the 'issues' you listed for us. (no, I'm totally serious, I think it would be enlightening for you.)

Please point out in Any of my posts where i have clearly said..

"Archers Are.. or Are Not.. overpowered"

Pretty sure i was just adding a few points that the "Nerf Archers" people "Forgot" to add into their reasoning to Nerf the Template.

:heart:

S

Splup

How about timer on Total refresh potions?

No longer 180+ stamina archers having full stamina all the time. This would hurt all temps in fel since you could no longer just run throught multiple targets by tapping your refresh button.

10 sek? Less? More? Crappiest idea ever?

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

No longer 180+ stamina archers having full stamina all the time. This would hurt all temps in fel since you could no longer just run throught multiple targets by tapping your refresh button.

Crappiest Idea ever...potions are fine the way they are...

S

Splup

Yea but I mean we have:

Focus
Stamina regen mod
Divine Fury
Food

Many ways to get stamina, all made useless by Total refreshes that can be chugged endlessly with balanced mod.

Except divine fury isn't useless cause of 10 SSI, and maybe someone needs the 10 DI too.

V

Vaelix

Alright, guess i'll have to break this down for you.

Disarm effecively makes any Weapon based character go on Defensive mode for the time it takes to Rearm the weapon, Bleed effectively stops a bandaid.. Two points you refuse to take note of.
-Disarm is good, bows are better. Why are you bringing up stealthers?

This is true if you are using your weapon to do NOTHING but swing, the 1.25 is great for the speed at which you can chain specials. The difference between 1.25 and 1.5 can easily be death when fighting a Healing character or When their Pots are almost finished with timer
-2s weapons avg wep damage is ~9-11, the avg damage of a bow is significantly higher. Of course they're faster. That doesn't mean archers are more reliant on agility potions though.

A quicker weapon speed is always better on a Dexxer, considering you will miss. Obviously they arnt going to stand there, however as i said, Assuming the fact that you will need to swing more than once.. a quicker speed, is always desired.
-I see it. So I'm going to assume you're suggesting as long as a person does not move, that's the only case where a 1.25s weapon with a 1 tile range is better.

Half of your counter arguments are based on opinions.
-It appears to be extremely rare.

Obviously you can Add these to a Bow, but a shield and weapon are 2 Slots.. therefore *If* you run a shield.. You do not need to add these onto your weapon freeing up *ALOT* of Weight and Properties.
-You can get fc 1, resists, and even dci on a bow...

The fact still remains that using an FC 1 shield makes it much easier to run 4/6 Chiv, GOOD pvpers would take advantage of Disarming their weapon to chug and not completely rely on potions.
-For people who use shields maybe, but "GOOD" pvpers don't. So people have to get 1 fc on their weapons, just like an archer would.

Adding HLA to a Bow that is already starved from Weight is extremely stupid, However adding it to a weapon that can afford to take it.. not so much.
-If you really think HLA has even an ounce of PvP worth, you're wrong. And if you're really concerned about it, nobody is stopping you from putting HLA on your bows.

The Extra DI on a Weapon will always make a difference on AIs / Cons unless you Want to run 120 Tactics or Tactics/Anat, my Healing character for example only runs healing, therefore the Extra DI from my weapon is very nice.
-DI doesn't matter for AI at all with archery. You AI for 35 with 90 tactics and 90 anatomy and zero damage increase. Consider this...you have 0 damage increase and you conc blow with lightning and velocity...you may lose ~2-4 damage on your weapon hit, but you gain ~+16 from your two spells.

How does not having to run 125 Dex and running 30 dex instead, which frees up almost 100 Stat points, not make a difference?
-You are just making obvious points, that in no way support your argument.

Obviously Archers shoulnd't get UBWS, however its still true that they cannot use it.
-It's not a valid point if you were to step back and look through it with a "PvP lens" for lack of a better word. It would make zero sense for archers to have ubws available to them.

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea but I mean we have:

Focus
Stamina regen mod
Divine Fury
Food

Many ways to get stamina, all made useless by Total refreshes that can be chugged endlessly with balanced mod.

Except divine fury isn't useless cause of 10 SSI, and maybe someone needs the 10 DI too.

Freelsy is very much right with the high DPS now and with pets people would be dying 10x faster than they are now...

Refresh timer = more gank deaths...

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea but I mean we have:

Focus
Stamina regen mod
Divine Fury
Food

I understand that...but It all regens to slow. If they were to cut refresh pots down then they would have to rework how much stam is taken from each hit. Pain spikes, big hits from archers all drain to much of your stam and to fast. If you had to wait in between chugging stam pots it would be a huge running game and strangle would be the new WTFPWN...

V

Vaelix

Consider this..

110 Necro
120 SS
120 Weave
120 Bushy
120 Wrestle
100 (120) Med

Confidence, Blood Oath, Spirit Speak, Attunement, Gift of Renew, Disarm, Pixies.. (As well as Various other things)

No Archer can touch you.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider this..

110 Necro
120 SS
120 Weave
120 Bushy
120 Wrestle
100 (120) Med

Confidence, Blood Oath, Spirit Speak, Attunement, Gift of Renew, Disarm, Pixies.. (As well as Various other things)

No Archer can touch you.

Hmm, I think I know someone that ran this template!!

You're a newb btw!

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider this..

110 Necro
120 SS
120 Weave
120 Bushy
120 Wrestle
100 (120) Med

No Archer can touch you.

Pets is lame...

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last time i checked, I believe it was 51 At 90 Weave with 5 Circle.

i think its more than that....I know with a lvl 6 focus, and using JOAT atonement i can absorb like 60 some damage.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Disarm effecively makes any Weapon based character go on Defensive mode for the time it takes to Rearm the weapon, Bleed effectively stops a bandaid.. Two points you refuse to take note of.
-You're making it seem as if I don't know what those two special moves do. Apparently you refuse to take note that mortal stops bandages as well.

This is true if you are using your weapon to do NOTHING but swing, the 1.25 is great for the speed at which you can chain specials. The difference between 1.25 and 1.5 can easily be death when fighting a Healing character or When their Pots are almost finished with timer
-If an archer is fighting a melee, the archer should not be standing toe to toe. So no, that .25 second rarely means death. In fact, the archer most likely will swing more than any melee character in a fight.

A quicker weapon speed is always better on a Dexxer, considering you will miss. Obviously they arnt going to stand there, however as i said, Assuming the fact that you will need to swing more than once.. a quicker speed, is always desired.
-Of course a quicker weapon speed is desired...

-Isn't this an opinion based thread? My opinion happens to be that archers are overpowered, yours appears to be the counter.

Obviously you can Add these to a Bow, but a shield and weapon are 2 Slots.. therefore *If* you run a shield.. You do not need to add these onto your weapon freeing up *ALOT* of Weight and Properties.
-If a person is going to run a shield and weapon, I'm going to assume potions are unimportant to them. This means they free up *A LOT* of intensity on your bow because it's not balanced. Leaving room for mods such as dci...

The fact still remains that using an FC 1 shield makes it much easier to run 4/6 Chiv, GOOD pvpers would take advantage of Disarming their weapon to chug and not completely rely on potions.
-I guess?..but no, a good pvper does not disarm their weapon lol. I don't know about you, but I would rather keep my 120 wep skill on all the time. And to be honest, any intelligent pvper will always use potions.

Adding HLA to a Bow that is already starved from Weight is extremely stupid, However adding it to a weapon that can afford to take it.. not so much.
-Of course it's stupid, because it's an unnecessary mod...that is almost worthless in PvP.

The Extra DI on a Weapon will always make a difference on AIs / Cons unless you Want to run 120 Tactics or Tactics/Anat, my Healing character for example only runs healing, therefore the Extra DI from my weapon is very nice.
-Even without anatomy, it's still extremely easy to hit cap on armor ignores with a composite bow. And let's be real, concussion has lost it's place in PvP for the most part.

How does not having to run 125 Dex and running 30 dex instead, which frees up almost 100 Stat points, not make a difference?
-One is a bandage based character, the other is not. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Obviously Archers shoulnd't get UBWS, however its still true that they cannot use it.
-If it's obvious, then you have no reason to bring it up. Way to argue against yourself.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider this..

110 Necro
120 SS
120 Weave
120 Bushy
120 Wrestle
100 (120) Med

No Archer can touch you.

So you're suggesting people adapt by just running a template with zero offensive ability?

V

Vaelix

-You're making it seem as if I don't know what those two special moves do. Apparently you refuse to take note that mortal stops bandages as well.

-If an archer is fighting a melee, the archer should not be standing toe to toe. So no, that .25 second rarely means death. In fact, the archer most likely will swing more than any melee character in a fight.

-Of course a quicker weapon speed is desired...

-Isn't this an opinion based thread? My opinion happens to be that archers are overpowered, yours appears to be the counter.

-If a person is going to run a shield and weapon, I'm going to assume potions are unimportant to them. This means they free up *A LOT* of intensity on your bow because it's not balanced. Leaving room for mods such as dci...

-I guess?..but no, a good pvper does not disarm their weapon lol. I don't know about you, but I would rather keep my 120 wep skill on all the time. And to be honest, any intelligent pvper will always use potions.

-Of course it's stupid, because it's an unnecessary mod...that is almost worthless in PvP.

-Even without anatomy, it's still extremely easy to hit cap on armor ignores with a composite bow. And let's be real, concussion has lost it's place in PvP for the most part.

-One is a bandage based character, the other is not. You're comparing apples and oranges.

-If it's obvious, then you have no reason to bring it up. Way to argue against yourself.
1. Confidence and Spirit Speak Both heal through mortal.

2. .25 isnt a huge difference, but as i said.. It Will make a difference given the right setup.

3. Yeah.

4. My arguments actually involve game mechanics.

5. The fact still remains that you can put More Stats on 2 Item slots opposed to 1.

6. Its very easy to Disarm, chug and rearm within the swing timer of an Archer.. You can still use potions.

7. -HCI isnt worthless for people who havent stacked HCI, If more people have the mindset that its useless.. Less people will stack HCI (Cause people arnt using HLA.. Since its useless..) Making it more effective.

8. So conc which halves mana and doesnt have a damage cap has lost its place? Strange..

9. The fact still remains that having 100 extra stat points is a Huge bonus.

10. And i never said that they should get it.. I pointed out that they cant. Please actually read what im typing.

C

Capt.E

No but you can pre cast and run!

You can pot to heal, then mini heal and your parry + DCI should kick in. reflect physical and hit point regen on your suit.

3 hits in a row and you Pot, Mini heal, Mini heal, Mini heal, Pot and cary Hit point regen on your suit, as well as reflect physical. The options are enless.....

When does the Mage start doing damage in this scenario? Believe me, I do this almost contantly on my Mage. PVP is about killing, not surviving. I still think the curse spell could use some tweaking. Double bandie times? That gives me a 10 second window, or 8 seconds, to get some spells off. I won't survive 4 ai's though. So that in combination with higher mana cost would level the playing field I think.

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill remember that next time you cry about a tamer...
Must have me confused...I don't cry about tamers. They're the easiest targets on the field. I've only died once in the past couple months to a tamer and that was from two G-drags. Both bit me and one got a fireball off, after that i turned the corner into a nerve strike :) That's what got me. :thumbdown:

the only one crying about tamers here is you!! :fight:

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Confidence and Spirit Speak Both heal through mortal.

2. .25 isnt a huge difference, but as i said.. It Will make a difference given the right setup.

3. Yeah.

4. My arguments actually involve game mechanics.

5. The fact still remains that you can put More Stats on 2 Item slots opposed to 1.

6. Its very easy to Disarm, chug and rearm within the swing timer of an Archer.. You can still use potions.

7. -HCI isnt worthless for people who havent stacked HCI, If more people have the mindset that its useless.. Less people will stack HCI (Cause people arnt using HLA.. Since its useless..) Making it more effective.

8. So conc which halves mana and doesnt have a damage cap has lost its place? Strange..

9. The fact still remains that having 100 extra stat points is a Huge bonus.

10. And i never said that they should get it.. I pointed out that they cant. Please actually read what im typing.
Seems like I'm arguing with a brick wall. You keep stating random things that archers can't do, or are missing out on, but refuse to acknowledge all the things that they DO get. The pros to archery far out weigh the (very few) cons.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, ive killed plenty with that template.

You would never kill a decent archer, let alone anyone with that template...and if you can't kill them, RNG will eventually swing in their favor and you will still end up dead.

By the way, one ward removal talisman to remove your weaving buffs and you'll die even faster. You can't heal with anything except SS, confidence and potions at that point. 2/3 are easy to disrupt.

Damien Softstep

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must have me confused...I don't cry about tamers. They're the easiest targets on the field. I've only died once in the past couple months to a tamer and that was from two G-drags. Both bit me and one got a fireball off, after that i turned the corner into a nerve strike :) That's what got me. :thumbdown:

the only one crying about tamers here is you!! :fight:
Storytime...rolleyes:

W

Walkerboh77

when 75%+ people who pvp are archers...that implies a problem with game balance....

there is a reason they choose archery...clearly the benefits for archery significantly out weigh any perceived negatives that come with it...

you see this in every mmo game that's ever existed....you have an over powered class/race....and when the minority who don't play that class talk about bringing it into balance you have a wave of people who are afraid of losing their advantage coming to the boards in outrage throwing around insignificant drawbacks....how hard it is to play...and ridiculous ways to over come it....

when it takes a specific build to beat a template that can/will beat 90% of the other templates....that is NOT balanced!

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can tell you don't PvP...

I dont PvP ehh...youre a joke!

Its not my fault the RNG is not working as it should. When i play my Archer/fencer who runs with 75 DCI, my only defence. Archer/dexters have a hard time hitting me, they miss 3 out of 5 shots/hits.

When i play my stealth archer and try and dismount a parry/70 DCI mage i cant hit him. I miss 8 out of 10 shots and being on foot, the mage can then turn around and destroy me.

V

Vaelix

Seems like I'm arguing with a brick wall. You keep stating random things that archers can't do, or are missing out on, but refuse to acknowledge all the things that they DO get. The pros to archery far out weigh the (very few) cons.
Except that everything i've posted remains Valid.

You would never kill a decent archer, let alone anyone with that template...and if you can't kill them, RNG will eventually swing in their favor and you will still end up dead.

By the way, one ward removal talisman to remove your weaving buffs and you'll die even faster. You can't heal with anything except SS, confidence and potions at that point. 2/3 are easy to disrupt.

This is what Wrestle Disarm is for..

Pixies also work amazingly well for defense.

Confidence can be used on the Run.

Blood oath will make any Dexxer stay away

Mind Rot will kill their mana.

Yes a Ward removal tali can be an ass.. Which is why you dont use both buffs at the same time.. One at a time is more than enough to survive an archer and going between the two will free up the time it takes to reuse them.

We can sit here all day and go back and forth.. You think archers should be nerfed but only argue that my points are Wrong without giving any argument aginst them..

Yes archers are powerful, but there are ways to counter them, they do not have access to some of the things non archer dexxers do. Disarm alone is enough to stop any dexxer in their tracks..

V

Vaelix

when 75%+ people who pvp are archers...that implies a problem with game balance....

there is a reason they choose archery...clearly the benefits for archery significantly out weigh any perceived negatives that come with it...

you see this in every mmo game that's ever existed....you have an over powered class/race....and when the minority who don't play that class talk about bringing it into balance you have a wave of people who are afraid of losing their advantage coming to the boards in outrage throwing around insignificant drawbacks....how hard it is to play...and ridiculous ways to over come it....

when it takes a specific build to beat a template that can/will beat 90% of the other templates....that is NOT balanced!
By the way.. I play the caster template i mentioned up above, i hardly ever play an archer.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Except that everything i've posted remains Valid.

This is what Wrestle Disarm is for..

Pixies also work amazingly well for defense.

Confidence can be used on the Run.

Blood oath will make any Dexxer stay away

Mind Rot will kill their mana.

Yes a Ward removal tali can be an ass.. Which is why you dont use both buffs at the same time.. One at a time is more than enough to survive an archer and going between the two will free up the time it takes to reuse them.

We can sit here all day and go back and forth.. You think archers should be nerfed but only argue that my points are Wrong without giving any argument aginst them..

Yes archers are powerful, but there are ways to counter them, they do not have access to some of the things non archer dexxers do. Disarm alone is enough to stop any dexxer in their tracks..

I don't know where you play, but on every shard I play (every single prodo shard) I would wipe the floor with that template on an archer and especially on a mage. TBH, I don't think there's a character I wouldn't kill your template with.

Every time I give a reason, your argument is "no." Thus why I gave up trying to argue with you.

V

Vaelix

I don't know where you play, but on every shard I play (every single prodo shard) I would wipe the floor with that template on an archer and especially on a mage. TBH, I don't think there's a character I wouldn't kill your template with.

Every time I give a reason, your argument is "no." Thus why I gave up trying to argue with you.
That "No" just happens to come in the form of Valid points.. Huh?

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont PvP ehh...youre a joke!

Its not my fault the RNG is not working as it should. When i play my Archer/fencer who runs with 75 DCI, my only defence. Archer/dexters have a hard time hitting me, they miss 3 out of 5 shots/hits.

When i play my stealth archer and try and dismount a parry/70 DCI mage i cant hit him. I miss 8 out of 10 shots and being on foot, the mage can then turn around and destroy me.
It's not your fault, so you should be able to keep your overpowered template?

...you're dieing 1v1 on a stealther? You can stop commenting on PvP then.

The ONLY reason that mages compete at all in PvP these days, is because 90% of the time, people who play mages are typically more skilled at playing the game than those who play something such as an archer. The fact that the more skilled players are being troubled at all by almost every single archer, is proof enough something needs to be done.

V

Vaelix

Heres two more while im at it..

Death strike and Tracking Death strike are useless to an archer.

Evasion, Counter strike, *Parry* confidence, All useless to an archer.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Heres two more while im at it..

Death strike and Tracking Death strike are useless to an archer.

Evasion, Counter strike, *Parry* confidence, All useless to an archer.

Are you saying you can't kill people with what your Archer does have access to?

Status
Not open for further replies.